~Dragon Company~ says hello!

Any sort of Alliance Announcements may be placed here, from new alliances forming, new alliance forums to anything but recruiting.
Commander Vimes
Forum Expert
Alliance: T I T α N S Commander
Race: Vaguely Humanoid
ID: 87970

Re: ~Dragon Company~ says hello!

bebita if you weren't massed then i apologise but rob certainly was and you were both banished and banned from forums.

as marshall says, jt knows what he has to do to get the alliance back but i think he'd rather feed his ego by massing us than actually do what needs to be done.
It's all for the greater gooood
msn commandervimes@live.co.uk
marshall
Forum Intermediate
Alliance: Omega Allegiance
Race: 100m sprint
ID: 42274

xDaku wrote:If REK was around DDE wouldn't be in this state, he'd put the empire infront of his own ego.

So much truth in this post. REK would have never let it get this bad.

Its nice to see so many DDE members actually questioning whats going on now rather than following JT blindly. In time they will make up their own minds. ^_^

Jedi~Tank wrote:I GOT WRECKED BY MARSHIE
jedi~tank
Forum Zombie
ID: 0

xDaku wrote:
bebita wrote:
bebita wrote:
Commander Vimes wrote:thanks for the encouragement folks :)

unfortunately i think it's going to be a case of he said, she said....
i would also like to point out the situation a little while ago where bebita and rob3rt were both booted and massed in disgraced for their actions yet they were allowed back in on the sly without any discussion by the HC ;)
a lovely bit of double standards there :smt043

if u want someone to trust your words u should start to tell the truth or u will resume at dde haters who says everything bellieves everything just to say something against dde

i don't know cv issues but i know a fact
bebita was never booted from dde or massed so i have doubts in cv knowldge about reality in this game
and about marshal puting the fact because of him my brother was massed and kicked is only making me saying
i had right and my action when my brother and marshal made waves was the right one
but like i said
dde haters topic like coyle and lithium :smt081
but from what i understand nobody cry after them and just for the fact 2 guys bellieves REK alliance is there for them and they run with her
marshall if he ever loved rek work he should ask REK if he can take that id of alliance and recruit members

If REK was around DDE wouldn't be in this state, he'd put the empire infront of his own ego. I can't say the same for the current leadership. How about DDE starts look at what it's done to REK's creation rather than blaming others for it. The fault doesn't lie outside DDE mates, so stop looking outside for it ;)

Your all talking out of your ass again.

"What I want to see is a tight knit group not a collection of people pulling in different directions"
Deni
deni
The Initiate
Alliance: THE DARK DOMINIUM
Race: Goddess
ID: 75493

Honours and Awards

It is not even worth it replying here. When someone stabs their friends of old who had their backs so they can be cheered by strangers, then apparently nothing that was is of any importance anymore.

Disappointing.

If you wish to make an apple pie from scratch, you must first invent the universe.

Keep smiling, it makes people wonder what you're up to
jedi~tank
Forum Zombie

deni wrote:It is not even worth it replying here. When someone stabs their friends of old who had their backs so they can be cheered by strangers, then apparently nothing that was is of any importance anymore.

Disappointing.

It is what it is Deni, and Marshall you best be careful, because allot of what you are blabbing about "JT this and that", actually came out of your own mouth.

"What I want to see is a tight knit group not a collection of people pulling in different directions"
Deni
GeneralChaos
Forum Addict
Alliance: Omega
ID: 59627

I wanna quote something i read today.

Charlie (JT) says
i mean really its not just us, OE is about dead, TL is only 5 players

Now i dont know if that has been edited before i read it, but thats a direct quote.

Now i dont care what the problems between the ex DxM and the current DDE are, but please do not state that OE is about dead, as OE is far from dead, anyone who uses ingame stats as that example is so far off the mark its not funny.

I will agree the overall trend of the game is slowing down, but that is always expected as summer exams end and people go home etc
Deep within Noob Cave, you find a strange pool filled with a glowing blue liquid. You think back to what your mother told you about unfamiliar liquids found in caves.

You're pretty sure she said "Drink it! What's the worst that can happen?"
jedi~tank
Forum Zombie

GeneralChaos wrote:I wanna quote something i read today.

Name removed by request of user. (JT) says
i mean really its not just us, OE is about dead, TL is only 5 players

Now i dont know if that has been edited before i read it, but thats a direct quote.

Now i dont care what the problems between the ex DxM and the current DDE are, but please do not state that OE is about dead, as OE is far from dead, anyone who uses ingame stats as that example is so far off the mark its not funny.

I will agree the overall trend of the game is slowing down, but that is always expected as summer exams end and people go home etc

Exactly and quote all you like, who gives a **Filtered** anymore.

212 Players On!

Deni
~CaspianXIII~
Fledgling Forumer
Alliance: TÅTS
Race: Tauri
ID: 87619

This is quickly becoming my favorite thread ^.^
"When I was a child, my speech, feelings, and thinking were all those of a child. Now that I am a man, I have no more use for childish ways. "
- The Puppet Master
jedi~tank
Forum Zombie

~CaspianXIII~ wrote:This is quickly becoming my favorite thread ^.^

Any thread that contains gossip, slander and and a boat load of pissing and moaning usually is a fav.

Enjoy

Deni
papa~smurf
Forum Addict
Alliance: fool killer
Race: human

things happen in this game, a bit drama here and there. that what keeps the
Jedi~Tank wrote:
212 Players On!
coming back. in Truth the number of player who use the forum is way down, but give what its like, if u really think about it, that not surprising.

not my buss as to what happen in the empire, but it is sad to see old friends become at odds with each other, and i do wonder what REK would say. Any one tell him, and did he even care ?

hope you all sort this, and i agree

cause, well. we all love a good drama some times.
Easy^ Rocks
jedi~tank
Forum Zombie

papa~smurf wrote:things happen in this game, a bit drama here and there. that what keeps the
Jedi~Tank wrote:
212 Players On!
coming back. in Truth the number of player who use the forum is way down, but give what its like, if u really think about it, that not surprising.

not my buss as to what happen in the empire, but it is sad to see old friends become at odds with each other, and i do wonder what REK would say. Any one tell him, and did he even care ?

hope you all sort this, and i agree

cause, well. we all love a good drama some times.

Yes he has been messaged.

And 212 Players On!

Deni
~Drunken Master~
Forum Regular
Race: Drunken

Personally I agree with JT...

When any player joins any alliance or empire, they agree to the fact that the empire as a whole has 1 or 2 leaders and main decision makers.

Anyone that does not agree with the leader in this case JT can just leave the alliance/empire and they do NOT have a right to take with them the alliance TAG.

Even if every member was with the move to leave DDE, all you must do is drop tags and walk away....

Anything else becomes treason and it does not matter what JT told you, even if he bad mouthed you as you say, still it gives you NO right to take the Alliance as it does not belong to you, it belongs to the EMPIRE ....

Dont forget, you where made leader of DxM by JT and therefore when u no longer enjoy being part of JT's empire, you hand it back to JT without question.

PS. I love everyone.....
Spoiler
Spoiler
~Dä Vinci~
Forum Addict
Alliance: TÅÅE
Race: I Love Lampey!
ID: 1992329
Alternate name(s): ~Tom~, Andy, Field marshall, ETL, Huxley, rudy, borek, rocky, C2, bruno, harsasnails, robe, R8, couzens, Lord Katsumoto, Da reno, The Queen of england, and a pineapple but only on sundays.
Location: In Side Daku While playing on multis and useing my scripts

tl have 5 players care to name them ^^ also jt what is this new game of ures?? called

Matt: I like men, especially when they are bent over in the shower.

Trade Feedback
RedKnight
Forum Regular
Alliance: Sigma
Race: System Lord

~BrunoDaOzzy~ wrote:Personally I agree with JT...

When any player joins any alliance or empire, they agree to the fact that the empire as a whole has 1 or 2 leaders and main decision makers.

Anyone that does not agree with the leader in this case JT can just leave the alliance/empire and they do NOT have a right to take with them the alliance TAG.

Even if every member was with the move to leave DDE, all you must do is drop tags and walk away....

Anything else becomes treason and it does not matter what JT told you, even if he bad mouthed you as you say, still it gives you NO right to take the Alliance as it does not belong to you, it belongs to the EMPIRE ....

Dont forget, you where made leader of DxM by JT and therefore when u no longer enjoy being part of JT's empire, you hand it back to JT without question.

PS. I love everyone.....

thats like saying when the british colonies in america wanted to break from the empire they should have emigrated away as the land was part of the empire.
Sammael wrote: Well done, mate, need my pants lowered thanks ;)
~Drunken Master~
Forum Regular
Race: Drunken

RedKnight wrote:
~BrunoDaOzzy~ wrote:Personally I agree with JT...

PS. I love everyone.....

thats like saying when the british colonies in america wanted to break from the empire they should have emigrated away as the land was part of the empire.

The British did see it as treason at the highest level and the British did fight to keep it part of the empire... Also many leaders of the day did stand against the revolters....

At the end of the day, this is a game and when you chose to join and empire and be placed as leader of an alliance, then you must accept the fact that you are a care taker government. Just like with Hong Kong today...

If you want to bring real life issues into this game, then there are many many arguments for and against this act.

CV did this to piss off JT and nothing more as he and marshal have stated in this thread...

I suggest you go back and read the thread from the start mate... It will help you understand it better....
Spoiler
Spoiler

Return to “Alliance announcements”