~Dragon Company~ says hello!

Any sort of Alliance Announcements may be placed here, from new alliances forming, new alliance forums to anything but recruiting.
jedi~tank
Forum Zombie
ID: 0

Re: ~Dragon Company~ says hello!

~BrunoDaOzzy~ wrote:
RedKnight wrote:
~BrunoDaOzzy~ wrote:Personally I agree with JT...

When any player joins any alliance or empire, they agree to the fact that the empire as a whole has 1 or 2 leaders and main decision makers.

Anyone that does not agree with the leader in this case JT can just leave the alliance/empire and they do NOT have a right to take with them the alliance TAG.

Even if every member was with the move to leave DDE, all you must do is drop tags and walk away....

Anything else becomes treason and it does not matter what JT told you, even if he bad mouthed you as you say, still it gives you NO right to take the Alliance as it does not belong to you, it belongs to the EMPIRE ....

Dont forget, you where made leader of DxM by JT and therefore when u no longer enjoy being part of JT's empire, you hand it back to JT without question.

PS. I love everyone.....

thats like saying when the british colonies in america wanted to break from the empire they should have emigrated away as the land was part of the empire.

The British did see it as treason at the highest level and the British did fight to keep it part of the empire... Also many leaders of the day did stand against the revolters....

At the end of the day, this is a game and when you chose to join and empire and be placed as leader of an alliance, then you must accept the fact that you are a care taker government. Just like with Hong Kong today...

If you want to bring real life issues into this game, then there are many many arguments for and against this act.

CV did this to piss off JT and nothing more as he and marshal have stated in this thread...

I suggest you go back and read the thread from the start mate... It will help you understand it better....

Your right, its all gossip and slander. As I said, Enjoy

212 Players On!

"What I want to see is a tight knit group not a collection of people pulling in different directions"
Deni
Brdavs
Forum Elder
Alliance: The Legion
ID: 69113

And your personal quest is to get that yellow number down to under 100 before you leave for your new game JT? Sure looks like it lately.
ImageImage For Rome!
Calibretto wrote: WIR SOLLEN *insert* AUSRADIEREN

Inserted part could be you!
RedKnight
Forum Regular
Alliance: Sigma
Race: System Lord

~BrunoDaOzzy~ wrote:
RedKnight wrote:
~BrunoDaOzzy~ wrote:Personally I agree with JT...

When any player joins any alliance or empire, they agree to the fact that the empire as a whole has 1 or 2 leaders and main decision makers.

Anyone that does not agree with the leader in this case JT can just leave the alliance/empire and they do NOT have a right to take with them the alliance TAG.

Even if every member was with the move to leave DDE, all you must do is drop tags and walk away....

Anything else becomes treason and it does not matter what JT told you, even if he bad mouthed you as you say, still it gives you NO right to take the Alliance as it does not belong to you, it belongs to the EMPIRE ....

Dont forget, you where made leader of DxM by JT and therefore when u no longer enjoy being part of JT's empire, you hand it back to JT without question.

PS. I love everyone.....

thats like saying when the british colonies in america wanted to break from the empire they should have emigrated away as the land was part of the empire.

The British did see it as treason at the highest level and the British did fight to keep it part of the empire... Also many leaders of the day did stand against the revolters....

At the end of the day, this is a game and when you chose to join and empire and be placed as leader of an alliance, then you must accept the fact that you are a care taker government. Just like with Hong Kong today...

If you want to bring real life issues into this game, then there are many many arguments for and against this act.

CV did this to piss off JT and nothing more as he and marshal have stated in this thread...

I suggest you go back and read the thread from the start mate... It will help you understand it better....

Actually I do understand it, i was just procrastinating :D
Sammael wrote: Well done, mate, need my pants lowered thanks ;)
Acronon
Forum Expert
Alliance: TOoC
Race: Human, whatareyou?
ID: 60798
Alternate name(s): Rhadamanthus, RhadamanthusOE, Kalor, Thurisaz & more than I remember

procrastinating or instigating? LOL
RedKnight
Forum Regular
Alliance: Sigma
Race: System Lord

oooooh intriging...I would consider this but i dont want to enter the depths of my subconscious..its scary down there
Sammael wrote: Well done, mate, need my pants lowered thanks ;)
Acronon
Forum Expert
Alliance: TOoC
Race: Human, whatareyou?
ID: 60798
Alternate name(s): Rhadamanthus, RhadamanthusOE, Kalor, Thurisaz & more than I remember

All I have to say is, "Look, drama and it wasn't caused by me this time!!!!" =D> :smt050
Lord-RahL
Forum Expert

Acronon wrote:All I have to say is, "Look, drama and it wasn't caused by me this time!!!!" =D> :smt050

theirs a 1st time for everything!!! :smt047

RahL
caesar2
Forum Addict
Alliance: The Pirate's Panties Island
Race: [carrot]
ID: 1933254

GeneralChaos wrote:I wanna quote something i read today.

Charlie (JT) says
i mean really its not just us, OE is about dead, TL is only 5 players

Jedi~Tank wrote:
212 Players On!

Actually this is out of topic, but worth reaction.
JT, this number is very usual last years, are days when are more ppl, maybe up to 500 online. But numbers around 200 are not surprising. Years...

As for activity, am sure there is summer period, thats the problem, I perosnaly spoke with maybe 5 players who are writing graduation thesis, or are on vacations, enjoying summer. september till june are more ppl active.

As for DC stealing the ID... nasty move, but maybe the situation in empire was more than nasty if they decided so. Plus, if I can say, I remember Marshall in DDE longer than actual leader called JT.
JTs and DDE's politics and strategy moved empire into the crisis. Thats nothing new. Wery usaul kind of waring are wars like one with TL actualy, when TDD allyes with another allaince to fight. Theyr double standards works both ways... so If TDD dont leave other allainces to fight one of theyr empire alliance, why should enemy leave the empire out if the DDE policy is well known.

And that hurts if empire tax systems, donations, or however we will call that ask from members so much, but offering just the destruction in wars, which are bad organized.

Bebita and Robert case mentioned here, all I can say, after Bebita left, and created with robert new alliance, it was all good till DDE jumped to fight TL to save mH's asses. Bebita and erobert rejoined and I remember, one of two DDE leaders told me perosnaly on MSN, they promised bebita the way back if there will be war with TL. But imediatly after the war ends, bebita and robert will leave.

It didnt happen, actually both brothers have one of main DDE accounts, which maybe hurts some of old school DDErs.

But skilled player are tehy so no discussion about what was better. Brothers deserve such accounts and can handle it easily :)

About JT massing the alliance and setting terms of end and such things. Man I remember when Qacol and you wrote how easy is to build new account and how big fun it would be. You never did it (I tryed it and its fun ;) )
JT my personal advice, and i think i wrote it months ago on MSN, leave the policy away, start with new ideas and goals. This old game on "DDE vs TL and whoever who dont bow before us" are bit childish. I fought DDE over 4 years and its year by year worse and worse. Sorry, you changed some mechanics, but after all, the basic problam ramins and is bit bigger.

Marshal and CV, good luck... lets hope this isnt just a trick how to recruit new empire members :)

PS: any ideas how much resource these actually massed guys contributed to empire during theyr history? :) such a nice repayment JT
RETURN of the P I R A T E
~Drunken Master~
Forum Regular
Race: Drunken

Brdavs wrote:And your personal quest is to get that yellow number down to under 100 before you leave for your new game JT? Sure looks like it lately.

what is the new game ?
Spoiler
Spoiler
GeneralChaos
Forum Addict
Alliance: Omega
ID: 59627

I know a few of them are trying to migrate into Ogame, i think the general theory from what ive been told ( although cannot really say its a rock solid source ) is that they are hoping all of DDE will migrate to Ogame and all will leave main at the same time.

And someone else said that DDE are developing there own game, which is a good idea as a newer game brings new challenges etc etc if its true.
Last edited by GeneralChaos on Sun Jul 31, 2011 10:13 am, edited 1 time in total.
Deep within Noob Cave, you find a strange pool filled with a glowing blue liquid. You think back to what your mother told you about unfamiliar liquids found in caves.

You're pretty sure she said "Drink it! What's the worst that can happen?"
Commander Vimes
Forum Expert
Alliance: T I T α N S Commander
Race: Vaguely Humanoid
ID: 87970

actually bruno this was not to piss off jt as you said and i never said that, it wasn't even really to get back at him it was just a case of you don't deserve the alliance.
yet you are right about the empire thing, it is exactly as stated it is no longer DDE but JT's empire. a nice little play thing to fuel his ego.....
It's all for the greater gooood
msn commandervimes@live.co.uk
Lithium
Forum Zombie
Alliance: The Pirate's Panties
Race: Pirate

its easy guys JT resigns and get booted, JT enjoys the free play around ;) , no stress
Previously on GateWars Forum
The orgin of Guild
Spoiler
Lithium wrote:he was talkin bout me and remembering the days i was massing him wit one finger ;)
Guild wrote:is that the same finger you stick up your bum ? :smt060
Lithium wrote:no its the one who gave u life ;)
Field Marshall wrote:Lith put his finger up his bum and Guild arrived? :smt017
I wish that was genuinely true :)
Lithium wrote:oooo why there isnt any emo for this one , id have dropped of chair dead :smt042
MajorLeeHurts wrote:
Lithium wrote:oooo why there isnt any emo for this one , id have dropped of chair dead :smt042
Agreed that was the funnies **Filtered** ive read here!
Im sure JT is enjoying this thread , if he isnt hes in a coma !
Feedback Me
http://stargatewars.herebegames.com/vie ... 8&t=101259
Tekki
Forum Addict

Commander Vimes wrote:actually bruno this was not to piss off jt as you said and i never said that, it wasn't even really to get back at him it was just a case of you don't deserve the alliance.
yet you are right about the empire thing, it is exactly as stated it is no longer DDE but JT's empire. a nice little play thing to fuel his ego.....

=D>

OE realised this quite some time back. Before JT demanded the removal of the duly appointed leader of DDE’s brother/sister Empire. Still DDE have made their bed, now they are sleeping in it, bedbugs and all.

Though Tetris, I’m sure this was not about taking sides, nor is this thread REALLY meant to be a ‘let’s all takes sides thread’ but more to be the announcement of the new alliance coming into being. Of course everyone is curious as to why, but let’s just wish them well.
Spoiler
Initial masser on Field Marshal's 120t defence and on Rodwolf's 177t defence.

The forces of Rodwolf fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 178,947,245,996,720 damage on Tekki's forces!

The forces of Rodwolf fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 3 damage on Tekki's forces!
Jedi~Tank wrote:@ADMINS- ALL ADMINS, this is the absolute worst game forum I have ever seen (this sentiment is shared by many) It is amazing how ya;ll can go from good job to complete garbage in no time at all.

Jedi~Tank
A sentiment I can agree with, except some of them have never done a good job. For further details, PM me INGAME Id 9095.
---
Spoiler
Image Image
Image Image
stuff of legends
Forum Expert
Alliance: The Legion

avy looks pretty good DC'rs, good luck with your new alliance.
lol @ ogamer's as well.
xDaku
Forum Addict
Alliance: Forgotten Serenity - leader
ID: 27858

stuff of legends wrote:avy looks pretty good DC'rs, good luck with your new alliance.
lol @ ogamer's as well.

shhh, you're gonna bring da vinci here going on AGAIN about how much ogame sucks LOL :P
Spoiler
Easy^ wrote: I am sorry if my shadow is too awesome for you to stand in.
E
MEZZANINE wrote:
Oooo I like higher math

E=Mc2*SGW = ( ( U = A*S*S ) + ( JT + $$$ + E*G*O ) ) + ( FS = AWESOME + Infinity ). Therefor FS -> DDE :D
Yyith wrote:Yyith says:
thats why women have small feet
get closer to the sink
Spoiler
Mezzanine wrote:Picture a hot summers day, sitting on the grass ( maybe smoking it too lol ), sun shining, cool breeze, cold beer, beautiful lady, perfect Serenity

Now picture your worst nightmare, the grass turned into trenches of mud, rain drenching you, ice winds, down to rations, surrounded by death and destruction

Turning your dreams into nightmares is what we do, heed this warning and pass it on, else you will forget your serenity forever

Blood in 2012 - Updated 1st Sep, 2012:
Spoiler
Attack Soldiers killed: 32,934,122
Defence Soldiers killed: 17,810,494
Attack Supers killed: 777,708,800
Defence Supers killed: 1,004,092,379
Spy Killers killed: 301,726,911
Spies Killed: 1,223,520,310
Total: 3,357,793,016

Raiders lost: 5,324,560
Guards lost: 14,223,773
Super Soldiers lost: 907,918,161