sort out the sab part of ME

What do you want to see in the game? what can be improved? any suggestions welcome here...
Guild
Forum Addict
Alliance: Retiring
Race: Draeden
ID: 1916018
Location: writing a booklet so people understand my humour :D

sort out the sab part of ME

what you want to see there is how much weapons you have sabbed, its easier to work out how much damage you have caused and costs to the enemy.
Retired but still on a rampage
Spoiler
Rudy Peña wrote:Yea, OE is the the next FS in terms of snipers. We proud ourselves on it to the point we give out awards and see who can mass the most with a 0 def.
Drahazar wrote:Im happy to snipe anyone i want, why should i build any defences for you people
George Hazard wrote:FM is like a rite of passage for alliances.
You haven't truly made it to manhood until you've slept with the town prostitute.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Guild
Forum Addict

Re: sort out the sab part of ME

do i need to get a TL,DDE,OE member on board with this so that jason will consider doing something... ](*,)
Spoiler
Rudy Peña wrote:Yea, OE is the the next FS in terms of snipers. We proud ourselves on it to the point we give out awards and see who can mass the most with a 0 def.
Drahazar wrote:Im happy to snipe anyone i want, why should i build any defences for you people
You haven't truly made it to manhood until you've slept with the town prostitute.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Guild
Forum Addict

Eärendil wrote:just do the simple math lol

which is ?
Spoiler
Flavar
Forum Elite
ID: 0

I had to try it out to try and get what you mean. And i still dont get it. I reconed a random inactive,. Sabbed him. And reconed him again.
As you can see the weapons count went down, for excactly the same amout that was listet in the spy report in the middle. What excactly do you need/want.

DNA Targeted Multispectrum Disintegration Weapon Attack 475400 2000/2000

DNA Targeted Multispectrum Disintegration Weapon Attack 14261 2000/2000
DNA Targeted Multispectrum Disintegration Weapon Attack 461139 2000/2000

If you want to figure out the cost you caused. You calculate number of weapons sabbed *cost of the spezific weapon. (Equipped Military Fleet 5,760 555,800 Naquadah or Targeted Spacial Distortions 5,750 599,200 Naquadah) in most cases.

For the reduce in power its rather simple too, but i figure it its better for you to simple recon again and look at the number than to use multiple variables.

On a side nodes, no double posting in the future please and comments like you made in the second one are not really needed. Atleast this is not the place for them.

SABOTAGE AND SPY AND COVERT CAPACITY

* Ability to damage enemy increased. This is to keep the sab potential in line with growing power bases.
* The percent max damage per sabotage attempt went from 2 to 4% of their total weapons (double if 2way war is in place).
* The 'count' of spy actions against the realm, after successful sab, went from 3, to 2...SO in short you can do double sab damage, compared to before, and sab 33% more often before they hit the maximum amount of covert activity.
* Spying no longer uses covert capacity -you can either spy, or not. Covert capacity is left for sabotage.
Writing as a mod. But i am currently testing colors. So if you want to claim one as yours or its not the best to read give me a call please :-)
Guild
Forum Addict

#-o ](*,)
Spoiler
GOLDEN WING
Wraith
Alliance: ~RiCoS_WÅrLoRdS~
Race: Heatwave

err my brain can't handle confusing math so can anyone figure out an easy way (calculator method)
of working out how much that amount is in naq value???

Weapon Points Destroyed (Sab+Att)(0.0001) 1,000,000,000,000

and everyone can do a simple x or divide sum for working it out?

or do you just x by 0.0001

which = 1 000 000 000 ? now what lol or is that how many weapons been sabbed?
Golden's Trade feedback
13,340,362,434,249 power remaining, they manage to eliminate 720,000 of ??????'s Covert Ops!
20,630,871,718,938 power remaining, they manage to eliminate 2.970.149 of steeooo's Undercover Agents!
Flavar
Forum Elite

thats why i wrote i didnot get what you mean...

but finally i get there i think...

Weapon Points Destroyed (Sab+Att)(0.0001)

So your issue is that there is no seperate point for both?
Otherwise figuring out how many points/weapons you have destroyed is not that hard.
Weapon Points Destroyed (Sab+Att)
You take that number and divide it with 5750 and you get how many weapons you destroyed alltogether. (That was the number for the ascended weapons.)

Is that what you meant?

If not write something instead of smilies. That really doesnot help getting your problem.
Writing as a mod. But i am currently testing colors. So if you want to claim one as yours or its not the best to read give me a call please :-)
GOLDEN WING
Wraith

Yeah so To just make 100% sure you mean divide 1 000 000 000 /strongest weapon (usually is strongest) and you get amount of weapons att + Def sabbed total?

just making sure lol
Golden's Trade feedback
13,340,362,434,249 power remaining, they manage to eliminate 720,000 of ??????'s Covert Ops!
20,630,871,718,938 power remaining, they manage to eliminate 2.970.149 of steeooo's Undercover Agents!
Guild
Forum Addict

i mean in the ME part , it has a say this for example

Weapon Points Destroyed (Sab+Att)(0.0001) 14,113,031,807,881

how many weapons is that ? how much is that worth ?
Spoiler
~Dä Vinci~
Forum Addict
Alliance: TÅÅE
Race: I Love Lampey!
ID: 1992329
Alternate name(s): ~Tom~, Andy, Field marshall, ETL, Huxley, rudy, borek, rocky, C2, bruno, harsasnails, robe, R8, couzens, Lord Katsumoto, Da reno, The Queen of england, and a pineapple but only on sundays.
Location: In Side Daku While playing on multis and useing my scripts

so ive sabbed 1.5b weps this war i think ive gone wrong ^^

Matt: I like men, especially when they are bent over in the shower.

Trade Feedback
GOLDEN WING
Wraith

Guild wrote:i mean in the ME part , it has a say this for example

Weapon Points Destroyed (Sab+Att)(0.0001) 14,113,031,807,881

how many weapons is that ? how much is that worth ?

yeah i've always wanted to know aswel :)

~Da Vinci~ wrote:so ive sabbed 1.5b weps this war i think ive gone wrong ^^

Could dull it down a bit maybe its 15m>150m weapons depending on your total amount being high or low.
Golden's Trade feedback
~Dä Vinci~
Forum Addict
Alliance: TÅÅE
Race: I Love Lampey!
ID: 1992329
Alternate name(s): ~Tom~, Andy, Field marshall, ETL, Huxley, rudy, borek, rocky, C2, bruno, harsasnails, robe, R8, couzens, Lord Katsumoto, Da reno, The Queen of england, and a pineapple but only on sundays.
Location: In Side Daku While playing on multis and useing my scripts

yeah probaly 150m not 15m weps hehe i thought it was more than that :(

Matt: I like men, especially when they are bent over in the shower.

Trade Feedback
Mathlord
Forum Zombie
Alliance: Tauri Alliance
Race: Tollan
ID: 12759

The simple math is to divide by 5755 and get a rough estimate of weapons destroyed through massing or sabbing BUT that weapons damaged value ALSO includes weapon damage from every attack you make on someone, which artificially inflates the results.

For example, my total for this summer is:

Weapon Points Destroyed (Sab+Att)(0.0001) 2,186,686,664,568

That would imply I've destroyed 380 mil weapons, but I've only massed two defenses since my temp ME was reset. The rest is damage to defenses from farming.
Spoiler

13:38 General Zeus Sabotage Repelled 377,977,330 details

The forces of simpson_eh fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 305,393,963,879,000 damage on Mathlord's forces!
They managed to eradicate 4,635,986 of Mathlord's troops.
---
The forces of simpson_eh fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 12 damage on Mathlord's forces!
They managed to eradicate 0 of Mathlord's troops.

Return to “Game Suggestions”