London/UK Riots 2011

Clarkey
Multi Hunter
ID: 0

Honours and Awards

London/UK Riots 2011

Has gone mental!!!! :shock:
Last edited by Psyko on Wed Aug 10, 2011 6:00 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Title to cover merged topics.
Image ImageImageImage
Juliette
Verified
The Queen
Race: Royalty
ID: 4323
Alternate name(s): Cersei Lannister

Re: London

Tottenham.
Ticking timebomb gone off.
Clarkey
Multi Hunter

Honours and Awards

Juliette wrote:Tottenham.
Ticking timebomb gone off.
I can understand maybe protests in Tottenham, but for such violence in Clapham, Lewisham, Hackney, Peckham, Croydon and wherever else they've been is shocking. There's been rumours that my town is one of two targets for tomorrow!
Image ImageImageImage
Juliette
Verified
The Queen

Oh? I thought it was contained to Tottenham. :shock:

Arabian Spring in England. Typical. :-k Heh, well.. hope you and your friends/family/possessions will remain safe, unharmed and untouched, C. :)
Cole
Forum History
Alliance: Generations
Race: System Lord
ID: 7889
Alternate name(s): Legendary Apophis, Apophis The Great, Legendary

Damn filthy yungthugs. (I suppose it's this kind causing troubles?)
Got some of those thuggish chavs rioting in France sometimes, often clashing with the police when police does their job in suburbs (and even clash with fireworkers, just because they wear uniforms, proves the unlimited stupidity and ignorance of the rioting rabble), but a part of the national opinion sees them as poor victims of society with difficult childhood blah blah blahh excuses excuses. Is it same in the UK? (compassionate view of the "poor little kids who need to stab to survive"?)

Juliette wrote:Arabian Spring in England. Typical. :-k

Not so surprising considering what kind of extremists and chavish muppets lives in London from what I read in articles and seen in documentary investigations...
Those don't want democracy as it's already there, they want a dictatorship. Particular one.
Last edited by Cole on Mon Aug 08, 2011 3:10 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Clarkey
Multi Hunter

Honours and Awards

Juliette wrote:Oh? I thought it was contained to Tottenham. :shock:

Arabian Spring in England. Typical. :-k Heh, well.. hope you and your friends/family/possessions will remain safe, unharmed and untouched, C. :)
Thanks, i'll be making sure i stay home, at least until things seem to calm down. I'm not particularly close to the centre of my town so hopefully i'll be out of it.

Oh and it's not just London now either, it's spread to Birmingham in the West Midlands.

It's just pure criminal.

I might go mass 'em all myself! :smt117

@Cole, they are reported to be young-un's yes. It all started in Tottenham after a man was killed by police. That's why I could understand protests in that town, but what else is happening is pure criminal.

A bus was set alight in Croydon, as a result of that fire a furniture store caught alight. The furniture caught flames immediately and the entire building is alight. As a result of that fire the adjoining buildings are on fire and there are no fire fighters there yet because of the dangers posed by rioters.

If you look at the riots in the middle east it's all because they are trying to topple their corrupt leaders, but London, oh no, we just have criminals taking opportunities.
Image ImageImageImage
Cole
Forum History

Clarkey wrote:If you look at the riots in the middle east it's all because they are trying to topple their corrupt leaders, but London, oh no, we just have criminals taking opportunities.

Because many of rioters in Middle east (not all, there were extremists among them too, rioting for different reasons) wanted democracy and freedom. In the UK, it's already there, so we got the criminals and extremists who riot to have the opposite installed...
Last edited by Cole on Mon Aug 08, 2011 3:10 pm, edited 2 times in total.
minisaiyan
Forum Addict
Race: DieHard
Alternate name(s): CJL
Hatebreeder
Aesthetics of Hate

apparently has now kicked off in brum

I find it astounding.
I heard it was due to one gang member being shot by a police officer that caused the first night.
For it to continue is just people taking the opportunity, and causing chaos.

As much as i hate to say it, i hope someone turns it onto the government and uses this to their advantage to make the idiots get out, but i suppose this isnt the right thread for my political reasoning..

I just hope that nobody else gets hurt, and for the idiots behind this to be caught and thrown in a cell or 500
Clarkey
Multi Hunter

Honours and Awards

For it to spread to brum is shocking. For something to happen in London and then riots to occur in Birmingham is ridiculous. Absolute criminal opportunists.
Image ImageImageImage
Cole
Forum History

Clarkey wrote:For it to spread to brum is shocking. For something to happen in London and then riots to occur in Birmingham is ridiculous. Absolute criminal opportunists.

Same happens in France from time to time. Some idiot steals a bike/car, get chased by police when they try to escape a papers control, the stealer(s) drive(s) too fast and have an accident. Police is blamed by the suburbian yungthugs, these people start riot, the defunct fools considered as martyrs and finally, opportunist rabblish thugs start riots in nearby cities due to that "excuse".
Last edited by Cole on Mon Aug 08, 2011 12:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
minisaiyan
Forum Addict
Hatebreeder
Aesthetics of Hate

indeed. my city isnt a sort of area you get those sort of gangs, but im sure it wont be long before some idiots from sunderland take a wander to newcastle to start something...
Juliette
Verified
The Queen

Cole wrote:
Clarkey wrote:For it to spread to brum is shocking. For something to happen in London and then riots to occur in Birmingham is ridiculous. Absolute criminal opportunists.

Same happens in France from time to time. Some idiot steals a bike/car, get chased by police when they try to escape a papers control, the stealer(s) drive(s) too fast and have an accident. Police is blamed by the suburbian yungthugs, these people start riot, the defunct fools considered as martyrs and finally, opportunist rabblish thugs start riots in nearby cities due to that "excuse".
Unlikely.
Youngthugs. I like that term. Deficient morons. ;)

Hope you stay safe too, CJ. Be careful.
minisaiyan
Forum Addict
Hatebreeder
Aesthetics of Hate

i assume he means motorbike: therefore very likely
Cole
Forum History

Juliette wrote:
Cole wrote:

Unlikely.

I meant motorbike not bike as CJL guessed right. Well, scooters in fact.
Juliette
Verified
The Queen

Cole wrote:
Juliette wrote:
Cole wrote:

Unlikely.

I meant motorbike not bike as CJL guessed right. Well, scooters in fact.
:lol: I was just messing with you. ;) Anyway. Hope this doesn't happen here. If it does, this country will explode.

Return to “General intelligent discussion topics”