this forum is NOT Moderated at all these days

Want to address a Forum Mod directly? Here you go...
If you want a SPECIFIC mod, use PM, but for any mod, this is the quickest place...
Clarkey
Multi Hunter
ID: 0

Honours and Awards

Re: this forum is NOT Moderated at all these days

I apologise if this thread has been seen as slander or an attack on the users. My original intentions when creating this thread was to raise a concern that the forums were not being moderated and to invite other opinions on the matter. i admit I could have handled it better, but I was displeased with a statement saying this forum is not moderated when I personally know I have been moderating my section of the forums.

This was not meant to be an attack on JT or anyone else.
Image ImageImageImage
Guild
Forum Addict
Alliance: Retiring
Race: Draeden
ID: 1916018
Location: writing a booklet so people understand my humour :D

no there are mods and admin that do a brilliant job and then there is others that misuse there powers and are shown favour because they have the prestigous title.

you for example cause lots of trouble in vendetas that have no need for you ! and we can see your just trying to cause problems but no-one says anything(admin wise about you)

people are driven from the forum because mods think they own the forum rather than being caretakers.
Retired but still on a rampage
Spoiler
Rudy Peña wrote:Yea, OE is the the next FS in terms of snipers. We proud ourselves on it to the point we give out awards and see who can mass the most with a 0 def.
Drahazar wrote:Im happy to snipe anyone i want, why should i build any defences for you people
George Hazard wrote:FM is like a rite of passage for alliances.
You haven't truly made it to manhood until you've slept with the town prostitute.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Clarkey
Multi Hunter

Honours and Awards

Guild wrote:no there are mods and admin that do a brilliant job and then there is others that misuse there powers and are shown favour because they have the prestigous title.

you for example cause lots of trouble in vendetas that have no need for you ! and we can see your just trying to cause problems but no-one says anything(admin wise about you)

people are driven from the forum because mods think they own the forum rather than being caretakers.
And I take that onboard, as JT has also spoken similar words with me today. Guild, I am thankful to you because you have expressed your thoughts about me here respectfully. I will admit i'm more willing to listen to complaints if they are expressed respectfully.

My attitude in vendettas was silly, and behind me now. Not just because of what you said but because i realised it at the time.
Image ImageImageImage
Psyko
The Irresistible

Clarkey wrote:
Guild wrote:no there are mods and admin that do a brilliant job and then there is others that misuse there powers and are shown favour because they have the prestigous title.

And I take that onboard, as JT has also spoken similar words with me today. Guild, I am thankful to you because you have expressed your thoughts about me here respectfully. I will admit i'm more willing to listen to complaints if they are expressed respectfully.

My attitude in vendettas was silly, and behind me now. Not just because of what you said but because i realised it at the time.

That being said, I want to add that Clarkey acted like a regular user in those Vendettas. I understand that some see the color of Mods/GMs/Admins and believe that we should behave better than others, but there also must be some understanding that we're still people like everyone else. No one might have said anything to Clarkey for a number of reasons. Maybe they wouldn't have said anything if it were another user. But we can't know for sure if he was given some kind of free pass just because he's a Mod.

We aren't chosen for our position because we are perfect and have never been warned or stepped on some toes (I'm not exactly sure what the Admins/GMs use to decide who is appointed to a position on the Staff). Some of us like to "stir the pot" or cause trouble just like some other members do. Some of us like to sit back on the sidelines and laugh when silliness is rampant in a thread.

Heck, there might even be some bias from history with other users (not that I have seen, though I could be wrong). But I know for a fact that many regular users on this forum are bias against each other, as well as against certain Staff. Accountability goes a long way, people.

I'm glad that Clarkey has owned up to his behavior. He's stepped up and that's a lot more than many other forum members ever do. Does it mean people have to start liking him now? No. But I, at least, respect him for being a man about it.
愛美
Section Admin of
General and the GC
Jack
Evil Reincarnated
Alliance: The Empire
Race: Dragonborn
ID: 6475

Sometimes I think I know, then other times some people get mod'd that makes me go...

Ya'll acting like you know what monster is
Me have 25 years in the monster biz
All monsters think you can fuss with this
Well you can talk to me Snuffleupagus
Me sneak into your house, me leave before dawn
Your daughters will be pregnant and your cookies will be gone
Malx wrote:Make kids not cancer!
Juliette
Verified
The Queen
Race: Royalty
ID: 4323
Alternate name(s): Cersei Lannister

[BoT] Jack wrote:Sometimes I think I know, then other times some people get mod'd that makes me go...

Exactly.
Clarkey
Multi Hunter

Honours and Awards

This thread is not about Tekki, not about Benjamin MS. This thread has served it's purpose in my eyes so it can be closed.

If anyone wishes to speak about other mods (or ex-mods) please create a thread for them or speak to the mod personally.
Image ImageImageImage
Clarkey
Multi Hunter

Honours and Awards

Can we please end the silly sarcastic responses. No-one is helping this situation.
Image ImageImageImage
Juliette
Verified
The Queen
Race: Royalty
ID: 4323
Alternate name(s): Cersei Lannister

Clarkey wrote:Can we please end the silly sarcastic responses. No-one is helping this situation.
Exactly.. :?
Clarkey
Multi Hunter

Honours and Awards

Tekki wrote:Well that's your opinion Clarkey and you are entitled to it, even if I consider it to be complete hogswash.
Nice.

Tekki wrote:Though if I shouldn't be posting here, where am I meant to get answers? This is the section for talking to the mods, is it not? Where else are you meant to talk to them and ask questions and read answers, even ambiguous answers such as Empy's.
What is this thread originally about? it is not about you. If you wish to continue it you should create your own thread in talk to the mods direct and ask that question. Even though you should be talking to the admins not mods.
Image ImageImageImage
Empy
Derper
Race: Eldar

Alright then..

~Empy

Image[url=steam://friends/add/76561198036220818]Image[/url]
Spoiler

Return to “Talk to the Mods Direct”