T I T A N S Legion VS DDE

Warning: Role Playing Zone - Content guidelines are applied less stringently.
For the many battle and war threads, and individual challenges for other players.
Forum rules
This is a war Forum. Minors, faint of heart, or those with heart conditions are encouraged to use the General forums.
The team reserves its right to change the titles of threads to ensure that the title reflects the nature of the thread
Link to: Message from the Section Head and Mods
Dexter Morgan™
Forum Elite
Alliance: ~Dark Dominium~
Race: ~DDE~
ID: 8675309
Alternate name(s): theDEX,Stewie Griffin,Sylar,Dis Tra Tuat Harsesis,Dark Lunas,BANNED to keep my valid points out of the public sounds like MSNBC is running this forum

Re: T I T A N S Legion VS DDE

Les Ennemis wrote:lol it will my friend. T I T A N S want DDE to surrender :-D send any of the leaders PM and if anyone in DDE wants to join titans we are accepting applications.. LOL :sge

Sounds familiar, same deal JT with our end but we won't accept surrender.....we just will take the app fee for my spy levels.....
~Les Erebus~
Forum Addict
Alliance: TF
ID: 1907332

once again DC for TDD comes for yet another def.. rb3rt you got a naq hit. woot go DDE :-k i did do some good farming tonight. this is not all from DDE, but some of it is :-D

Naquadah Stolen(0.0001) 12,564,466,821,610
Untrained Kidnapped(50) 0
Weapon Points Destroyed (Sab+Att)(0.0001) 42,904,031,207
Attack Turns Used(1) 5,100

anyone up for some onliners? look me up :sge
philipbanks 2:41 PM

Man I can mass from right here in my shower and it feels nice

lesennemis 2:42 PM

stop using massing for non pure duties in the shower and yes i am quoting that
WoofyBear
Forum Irregular
Alliance: Ω TITAN
Race: BEAR
ID: 8008

Jem hadar, nice job on my def and MS. You took some pretty bad losses but got me down to 2 tril. Havent yet figured out when i came off ppt early but was nice that someone noticed.

"...Although I have made a career out of remodeling the truth into convenient shapes while taking possession of commodities legally belonging to others. I would dispute the fact that what I've done has been wrong. Legally yes, but you should know that the universe is not by nature an equitable distributor of good health and good fortune."

FeedBack
Spoiler
Spoiler
Everyone else has nice little quotes about them in their sig.. I thought this one would be snazzy...
AeonKnight wrote: You know you single Handedly made nearly all of them inacitve. well done.
Spoiler
Cobolt wrote:
Another important thing regarding such things are that I also feel that my "shadow" shouldn´t be "everywhere" in the alliance. A legacy is in my opinion a good thing as long as it is on a foundation level, values and such. But if it seeps to much into things it is very hard for current leadership to make own policy as ppl tend to referr to "old ways" wich rarely are up to date.... As I have said to other leaders, it was never my intention to try to keep the alliance as a static entity - infact quite the opposite, I was adamant to keep evolving the alliance according to how the game developed, only thing I felt needed to be solid is the sprit, heart and foundation of Titans that in my opinion could be described with a few words - "good guys". :)
[/quote]
Spoiler
~Desert Phantom~ wrote:
Kjarkur wrote:
~Desert Phantom~ wrote:DDE SUCK...that is all!!!
Bring it on TAF. ;)
TAF posted that?!?!...I thought ~DP~did!!!
Osiris™ wrote:

If there is anything you do suck on then its my back vagina ;)
You sir must like men doesn't mean I do and if I did KJ would be my type I don't go after bottom feeders :smt078
ZERO
Spoiler
On 1/14/14, at 5:12 PM, Dean Bailey Z E R O 1907332 HVE Canadia wrote:
> glad his return overshadowed our betrayal.
bebita
Forum Zombie
Alliance: Familly
Race: brothers
ID: 0

Les Ennemis wrote:once again DC for TDD comes for yet another def.. rb3rt you got a naq hit. woot go DDE :-k i did do some good farming tonight. this is not all from DDE, but some of it is :-D

build some stats and come to play kiddo
who else is in this war? :smt086
Spoiler
Tziki wrote:
Bebita a known Spy from the server war, who joined TO under false pretences yet again has a filthy trick up his sleave. In fact it appears the Filth up his sleave is DDE and Mayhem. When confronted about them supporting Bebita and Rob3rt (as there were suspicions as to be a tiny account got his MS and Naq / Turns etc) neither deny their involved behind the scenes but instead hint towards it being a coincidence.
R8 wrote:the shock of seeing bebita in my attack logs after so long was too much to handle so I had to hit vac mode to try and recover for a few days

catch ya later :D
~Les Erebus~
Forum Addict
Alliance: TF
ID: 1907332

bebita wrote:
Les Ennemis wrote:once again DC for TDD comes for yet another def.. rb3rt you got a naq hit. woot go DDE :-k i did do some good farming tonight. this is not all from DDE, but some of it is :-D

T I T A N S Legion.. I build stats mate you have to beat DCDeath to them though. I would love to have a onliner with ya though.. I owe Wolve one too. next week good for you my friend? I mean your welcome to mass me when im offline, b ut for the fun of it would love to battle ya..
philipbanks 2:41 PM

Man I can mass from right here in my shower and it feels nice

lesennemis 2:42 PM

stop using massing for non pure duties in the shower and yes i am quoting that
Dexter Morgan™
Forum Elite
Alternate name(s): theDEX,Stewie Griffin,Sylar,Dis Tra Tuat Harsesis,Dark Lunas,BANNED to keep my valid points out of the public sounds like MSNBC is running this forum

Les Ennemis wrote:
bebita wrote:

T I T A N S Legion.. I build stats mate you have to beat DCDeath to them though. I would love to have a onliner with ya though.. I owe Wolve one too. next week good for you my friend? I mean your welcome to mass me when im offline, b ut for the fun of it would love to battle ya..

+1 for my brother
phantom1967
Forum Grunt
Race: ancient
ID: 1991095

since Doc has been disbanded i was given the option to rejoin but decided due to R/L it would be best to go solo and ask to be able to surrender to all wars involving DDE. i thank my friends in DDE and had a great run. i also thanks the 'enemies' of DDE for all the fun.
ƒëmmë ƒatalë
Fragment o' Forum
Race: SL temptress
ID: 38112
Alternate name(s): cleo_catra
temptress
seraphim

:shock: DoC disbanded??? that is really sad news.. they were by far the best of all DDE alliances ..
When I despair, I remember that all through history the ways of truth and love have always won.
There have been tyrants, and murderers, and for a time they can seem invincible, but in the end they always fall.
Think of it--always
Mahatma Gandhi
sixty five kills on Ascended ;)
The Forum Rules
Mods and their sections
Brothers
Forum Intermediate
Alliance: Forgotten Serenity

hey everyone

and yes sad to see doc go but :smt100
WoofyBear
Forum Irregular

phantom1967b wrote:since Doc has been disbanded i was given the option to rejoin but decided due to R/L it would be best to go solo and ask to be able to surrender to all wars involving DDE. i thank my friends in DDE and had a great run. i also thanks the 'enemies' of DDE for all the fun.

on behalf of T I T A N S Legion. your surrender is accepted.

Please allow a couple days for word to filter out to everyone of your surrender.

Great playing with you. Hope to do so again in the future.

Regards,

WoofyBear

"...Although I have made a career out of remodeling the truth into convenient shapes while taking possession of commodities legally belonging to others. I would dispute the fact that what I've done has been wrong. Legally yes, but you should know that the universe is not by nature an equitable distributor of good health and good fortune."

FeedBack
Spoiler
Spoiler
Everyone else has nice little quotes about them in their sig.. I thought this one would be snazzy...
AeonKnight wrote: You know you single Handedly made nearly all of them inacitve. well done.
Spoiler
Cobolt wrote:
Another important thing regarding such things are that I also feel that my "shadow" shouldn´t be "everywhere" in the alliance. A legacy is in my opinion a good thing as long as it is on a foundation level, values and such. But if it seeps to much into things it is very hard for current leadership to make own policy as ppl tend to referr to "old ways" wich rarely are up to date.... As I have said to other leaders, it was never my intention to try to keep the alliance as a static entity - infact quite the opposite, I was adamant to keep evolving the alliance according to how the game developed, only thing I felt needed to be solid is the sprit, heart and foundation of Titans that in my opinion could be described with a few words - "good guys". :)
[/quote]
Spoiler
~Desert Phantom~ wrote:
Kjarkur wrote:
Bring it on TAF. ;)
Osiris™ wrote:

You sir must like men doesn't mean I do and if I did KJ would be my type I don't go after bottom feeders :smt078
ZERO
Spoiler
Dexter Morgan™
Forum Elite

:-k interesting how the galaxy is playing out......
~Deathlok~
Forum Regular
Race: SL

galaxy?

will be soon a black hole
krsnik666
Fledgling Forumer
Race: Railgun

so people know im not running. ive gone on Vac because later this week ill be entrenched in the biggest and best game this year known as Battlefield 3 and wont have time to check my gatewars account.

i may be back later if i have had enough of BF3

(will make a sig to commemorate my first vacation ever xD)
WoofyBear
Forum Irregular

ok guys, I have been too busy to really mass anyone in this war since i have moved countries and apartments three times!

I have had fun with it though. I know this is the time of year the server usually gets slow with people going back to school and not having much time to play, but it was fun.

i would like to congradulate the guys that finally massed me down. I was farming you guys pretty heavy but everyone seemed to be a bit inactive for a while. When Jedi came back it was like everyone in dde woke up! Damn, you must be one hell of a motivational speaker man!

Anyways, finally got massed down a couple times. I guess it was coming to me since i farmed you guys so much.

Anyways, Glad to have fun with you guys but I have to do the traveling thing again. I will be setting vac in about 12 hours so, farm me and mass the rest of what i have. I wont be coming back till just before Christmas. Hope you guys have a lot of fun!

I know i didnt do much, but here is my ME for the time I have been in the war since I came off vac last time...

Military Records and Achievements
AS OF Sep 29, 10:50

Your Achievements (war points per in brakets)
Attack Mercs Killed (30) 17,479,807
Defence Mercs Killed (10) 124,143
Attack Soldiers Killed(60) 7,490
Defence Soldiers Killed(20) 11
Attack Super Soldiers Killed(300) 27,553,221
Defence Super Soldiers Killed(100) 275,278
Spies Killed(50) 9,254,496
Spy Killers Killed(50) 10,640,705
Mothership Weapons Destroyed(300) 83,671
Mothership Shields Destroyed(300) 231,081
Mothership Fleets Destroyed(200) 816
Planet Defences Destroyed(300) 25
Planets Taken(5000) 2
Naquadah Stolen(0.0001) 80,212,431,862,325
Untrained Kidnapped(50) 15,317,459
Weapon Points Destroyed (Sab+Att)(0.0001) 431,382,283,022
Attack Turns Used(1) 31,620
TOTAL WAR EXPERIENCE POINTS 18,696,093,466

Your Failures
Attacking Mercenaries Lost 0
Defending Mercenaries Lost 12,127,190
Questers Lost 0
Defenders Lost 0
Super Questers Lost 135,020
Super Defenders Lost 19,871,882
Covert Agents Lost 12,350,032
Anti-Intelligence Drone Lost 637,244
Mothership Weapons Lost 488,141
Mothership Shields Lost 244,559
Mothership Fleets Lost 0
Planet Defences Lost 0
Planets Lost 1
Naquadah Lost 2,068,916,567,101
Untrained Lost 0
Weapon Points Destroyed (Sab+Att on You) 0
Attack Turns Used Against You 3,962
Plus/Minus 0

Im sure it's not the greatest.. but its a good average for me... :-)

FeedBack
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Cobolt wrote:
[/quote]
Spoiler
~Desert Phantom~ wrote:
Kjarkur wrote:
Bring it on TAF. ;)
Osiris™ wrote:

ZERO
Spoiler
jedi~tank
Forum Zombie

WoofyBear wrote:ok guys, I have been too busy to really mass anyone in this war since i have moved countries and apartments three times!

I have had fun with it though. I know this is the time of year the server usually gets slow with people going back to school and not having much time to play, but it was fun.

i would like to congradulate the guys that finally massed me down. I was farming you guys pretty heavy but everyone seemed to be a bit inactive for a while. When Jedi came back it was like everyone in dde woke up! Damn, you must be one hell of a motivational speaker man!

Anyways, finally got massed down a couple times. I guess it was coming to me since i farmed you guys so much.

Anyways, Glad to have fun with you guys but I have to do the traveling thing again. I will be setting vac in about 12 hours so, farm me and mass the rest of what i have. I wont be coming back till just before Christmas. Hope you guys have a lot of fun!

I know i didnt do much, but here is my ME for the time I have been in the war since I came off vac last time...

Military Records and Achievements
AS OF Sep 29, 10:50

Your Achievements (war points per in brakets)
Attack Mercs Killed (30) 17,479,807
Defence Mercs Killed (10) 124,143
Attack Soldiers Killed(60) 7,490
Defence Soldiers Killed(20) 11
Attack Super Soldiers Killed(300) 27,553,221
Defence Super Soldiers Killed(100) 275,278
Spies Killed(50) 9,254,496
Spy Killers Killed(50) 10,640,705
Mothership Weapons Destroyed(300) 83,671
Mothership Shields Destroyed(300) 231,081
Mothership Fleets Destroyed(200) 816
Planet Defences Destroyed(300) 25
Planets Taken(5000) 2
Naquadah Stolen(0.0001) 80,212,431,862,325
Untrained Kidnapped(50) 15,317,459
Weapon Points Destroyed (Sab+Att)(0.0001) 431,382,283,022
Attack Turns Used(1) 31,620
TOTAL WAR EXPERIENCE POINTS 18,696,093,466

Your Failures
Attacking Mercenaries Lost 0
Defending Mercenaries Lost 12,127,190
Questers Lost 0
Defenders Lost 0
Super Questers Lost 135,020
Super Defenders Lost 19,871,882
Covert Agents Lost 12,350,032
Anti-Intelligence Drone Lost 637,244
Mothership Weapons Lost 488,141
Mothership Shields Lost 244,559
Mothership Fleets Lost 0
Planet Defences Lost 0
Planets Lost 1
Naquadah Lost 2,068,916,567,101
Untrained Lost 0
Weapon Points Destroyed (Sab+Att on You) 0
Attack Turns Used Against You 3,962
Plus/Minus 0

Im sure it's not the greatest.. but its a good average for me... :-)

Nice, you got some kills and had some fun, thats what matters. Be safe over the holidays m8. Cya around January.

"What I want to see is a tight knit group not a collection of people pulling in different directions"
Deni

Return to “The Galactic Colosseum”