High Empty
Forum Addict
Alliance: Omega
Race: God's Left Hand
ID: 102803

The battle for the stones

Well If no one was paying attention
Hippyfool was in charge of the stones for the last few days
Having built up a defense that was 25 times great then the largest attack before he goes to bed. With the intent of going on PPT when the market opened up. Now his hopes were dashed because a great number of players knew that if Hippy when on ppt he's be there for 8 days and our hopes would be dashed.

So as he logs in, and banks he loses his stones, and looks to see himself getting sabbed to nothing, and when he ready's himself to attack, finds that the culprit has ducked onto PPT. So the stones are in another player account for now, but where will they be tomorrow.or a week from now Stay tune to fine out.
"Adversity has the effect of eliciting talents, which in prosperous circumstances would have lain dormant."
"Shut Up Features" -Replijake
HippyFool
Forum Elder

Re: The battle for the stones

High Empty wrote:Well If no one was paying attention
Hippyfool was in charge of the stones for the last few days
Having built up a defense that was 25 times great then the largest attack before he goes to bed. With the intent of going on PPT when the market opened up. Now his hopes were dashed because a great number of players knew that if Hippy when on ppt he's be there for 8 days and our hopes would be dashed.

So as he logs in, and banks he loses his stones, and looks to see himself getting sabbed to nothing, and when he ready's himself to attack, finds that the culprit has ducked onto PPT. So the stones are in another player account for now, but where will they be tomorrow.or a week from now Stay tune to fine out.

Haha, depends how long this nasty culprit stays on PPT for! I think the wave may have been decided in those 30 seconds where I decided to spy a couple of people instead of going on PPT!

Honestly, I don't think stone holders should be able to PPT... If I had managed to I would have pretty much won the wave, and depending on how long this latest culprit stays on, they may win the wave from it.

...And admin...where was my hour of PPT after losing a stone that you thought was such a good idea?? :smt043 ... :smt089

MSN = paddy_pan@hotmail.com

Naq sold to date: 6168tril

Trade Feedback- http://herebegames.com/StarGateWarsNew/ ... 8&t=105680 :)
Scenester
Forum Regular

HippyFool wrote:
Haha, depends how long this nasty culprit stays on PPT for! I think the wave may have been decided in those 30 seconds where I decided to spy a couple of people instead of going on PPT!

Honestly, I don't think stone holders should be able to PPT... If I had managed to I would have pretty much won the wave, and depending on how long this latest culprit stays on, they may win the wave from it.

...And admin...where was my hour of PPT after losing a stone that you thought was such a good idea?? :smt043 ... :smt089

Admins in quantum?? lol where??
Mothership The PukingRainbow
clarky2010
Forum Newbie
ID: 0
Alternate name(s): Quatrum - clarky001

mmm ,. nice post , wonder if hes going say whos the culprit?
Abhi
Forum Irregular

clarky2010 wrote:mmm ,. nice post , wonder if hes going say whos the culprit?

I cannot tell if that was sarcasm...

And I second Scenester. Admin, where? I mean too late for this wave anyways.
Affirmation
Forum Intermediate
Alliance: The Magnificents
Race: Ancient
ID: 42530
Alternate name(s): Affy 'Bad Affy' or just Crazy Old Man Affy

HAHA All just part of us evolving and adapting to this Era's 'Feature'...

We have to man up and have Mucho Grande Stonage ourselves and Attack constantly those that hoarde the Stones to assure that they do not reside in any one account for any length of time! I believe we are arguing over a feature that was intended to pit Active vs. Active constantly throughout this Era? Does Old Man Affy have the 'stones' to attack long time Ally and mentors like High Empty or HippyFool to prevent them from running away with an Era?? Only Time will tell...

Personally I am at the age where if I just get a good flavored bottle of Geritol to drink before I change my adult diaper before going to bed I am a happy and dry camper.... These stones are making me feel the need to build up a super strong Attack ready to pounce on anyone daring to hold a stone for a day! I just don't know if my Q-tard style of nightly play is going to be commensurate with emboldening myself to constantly attack such powerful foes.

Dog and Cats, sleeping together... MASS HYSTERIA!! :smt021

Ahhhh Q, it is why I play the game.

'Bad Affy' sez, Sounds more like how the game plays you... :smt018
What Happened to my Siggy????

Damn it Bernie!!

Affy? or 'Bad Affy'...:
Spoiler
What in the H E double LL happened to the Siggy's???
Alternate name(s): Quatrum - clarky001

found it funny as oon as High empty got the stones , he posts that lmao
Enter|Shikari
Forum Regular
Alliance: HVE - CV
Race: Kraken
ID: 85384

game on :smt025
Spoiler
M4gic_H4nds wrote:Thel and I rock the Gimp.
[BoT] Jason wrote:But I'm not leet...
HippyFool
Forum Elder

Part 2: Hippy's revenge

After having all of his precious stones taken, and his so-he-thought-untouchable defense squished by the evil High Empty, Hippy decides to lay low and bide his time in the shadows, gradually gathering more turns.

Having waiting for a day or so, Hippy burns through all his turns and ponders upon the naq in his bank. He calculates that he can build about 120bil strike but has no idea of the enemy's defense. He spends about 1/3rd of his naq on strike and does a tester hit, revealing a formidable 98bil defense. He quickly puts the rest of his naq into strike and does 3 more swift attacks, taking all the stones! He goes to click ppt, but High Empty, wild with rage, begins to retake the stones!

For 6 solid minutes they exchange blows, eachothers strike only slightly bigger than the others defense! 4 minutes into the epic battle, a sneaky fellow called Flash notices the hectic exchanging of blows and decides to take the distracted Hippy unawares!

Hippy, still unaware of Flash, and with his strike dwindling, decides to do 1 final attack and hit PPT to recover! He tears the covert stone from HEs grasp and retreats. Then, blood pumping from the battle, he sits back and contemplates the carnage. This is where he realises the implications of Flash's attacks! Flash, in the chaos, has come away with the almighty attack stone!

Hippy, ever patient, stays hidden for a number of hours. Then, suddenly, with incredible power and speed he strikes 3 quick blows on flash, and 3 quick blows on High Empty, before retreating back to PPT. The speed at which he struck gave the attackees no chance to retaliate!

For now, Hippy holds all the power and grows patiently in the shadows. But he has no doubt that when he is again revealed, both High Empty and Flash, and perhaps others, drawn to the power of the stones, will throw all of their fury upon him.

Abhi
Forum Irregular

Pray tell how did Hippy manage to do 2 PPT's. Was one of them a SS?
HippyFool
Forum Elder

Abhi wrote:Pray tell how did Hippy manage to do 2 PPT's. Was one of them a SS?

Lol just a little one. Can't afford $50 :(

Enter|Shikari
Forum Regular
Alliance: HVE - CV
Race: Kraken
ID: 85384

[spoiler]
HippyFool wrote:Part 2: Hippy's revenge

After having all of his precious stones taken, and his so-he-thought-untouchable defense squished by the evil High Empty, Hippy decides to lay low and bide his time in the shadows, gradually gathering more turns.

Having waiting for a day or so, Hippy burns through all his turns and ponders upon the naq in his bank. He calculates that he can build about 120bil strike but has no idea of the enemy's defense. He spends about 1/3rd of his naq on strike and does a tester hit, revealing a formidable 98bil defense. He quickly puts the rest of his naq into strike and does 3 more swift attacks, taking all the stones! He goes to click ppt, but High Empty, wild with rage, begins to retake the stones!

For 6 solid minutes they exchange blows, eachothers strike only slightly bigger than the others defense! 4 minutes into the epic battle, a sneaky fellow called Flash notices the hectic exchanging of blows and decides to take the distracted Hippy unawares!

Hippy, still unaware of Flash, and with his strike dwindling, decides to do 1 final attack and hit PPT to recover! He tears the covert stone from HEs grasp and retreats. Then, blood pumping from the battle, he sits back and contemplates the carnage. This is where he realises the implications of Flash's attacks! Flash, in the chaos, has come away with the almighty attack stone!

Hippy, ever patient, stays hidden for a number of hours. Then, suddenly, with incredible power and speed he strikes 3 quick blows on flash, and 3 quick blows on High Empty, before retreating back to PPT. The speed at which he struck gave the attackees no chance to retaliate!

For now, Hippy holds all the power and grows patiently in the shadows. But he has no doubt that when he is again revealed, both High Empty and Flash, and perhaps others, drawn to the power of the stones, will throw all of their fury upon him.
[/spoiler]
=D> good show guys!
hopefully I will fit in there someday :sge
Spoiler
M4gic_H4nds wrote:Thel and I rock the Gimp.
[BoT] Jason wrote:But I'm not leet...
High Empty
Forum Addict
Alliance: Omega
Race: God's Left Hand
ID: 102803

SON OF A ******

i didn't look at your attack logs otherwise i would have gotten the attack stone from flash, and up my defense knowing that you could really get though it>>>> oh well

maybe next time :---)
"Adversity has the effect of eliciting talents, which in prosperous circumstances would have lain dormant."
"Shut Up Features" -Replijake
Abhi
Forum Irregular

It's times like this when we understand the value of the 3 min lag in the Galactic logs instead of the 15 min that some people were asking. :P
Mercury Rising
Forum Irregular

HippyFool wrote:Part 2: Hippy's revenge

Good stuff, very entertaining hippy. Keep it coming!

Return to “General”