Mods need to respect to community to be respected back

Want to address a Forum Mod directly? Here you go...
If you want a SPECIFIC mod, use PM, but for any mod, this is the quickest place...
Heisenberg
Forum Expert
Alliance: TDD
ID: 84840
Alternate name(s): The Architect

Mods need to respect to community to be respected back

This is following Dastupy editing one of my posts.
I feel the change of my post to a sarcastic comment was completely uncalled for and in my eyes it is not you doing your job properly. Stop abusing your powers just to feed your ego.

Thanks,
Seaanyboy
dastupy
Forum Addict
ID: 28870
Alternate name(s): Weltschmerz

Re: Mods need to respect to community to be respected back

=D>
Telling you to read the topic before responding sure is a mean and low comment. :-$

Spoiler
Heisenberg
Forum Expert

You didn't just tell me. You need to learn to do your job and not to be corrupt in any way. I'm guessing however your ego is happy.
dastupy
Forum Addict

I edited your post to say something along the lines of "I need to learn to read full topics before responding." And then sent you message to aware you of your post. After seeing you had read it, I decided to move it to where it belong. The dump.

Spoiler
Heisenberg
Forum Expert

Yeah, what was wrong with just pming me about this? Instead of editing my post to try and humiliate me for some type of giddy thrill.
xDaku
Forum Addict
Alliance: Forgotten Serenity - leader
ID: 27858

dastupy wrote:I edited your post to say something along the lines of "I need to learn to read full topics before responding." And then sent you message to aware you of your post. After seeing you had read it, I decided to move it to where it belong. The dump.

lol thats hilarious, mostly because it didn't happen to me :P
Spoiler
Easy^ wrote: I am sorry if my shadow is too awesome for you to stand in.
E
MEZZANINE wrote:
Oooo I like higher math

E=Mc2*SGW = ( ( U = A*S*S ) + ( JT + $$$ + E*G*O ) ) + ( FS = AWESOME + Infinity ). Therefor FS -> DDE :D
Yyith wrote:Yyith says:
thats why women have small feet
get closer to the sink
Spoiler
Mezzanine wrote:Picture a hot summers day, sitting on the grass ( maybe smoking it too lol ), sun shining, cool breeze, cold beer, beautiful lady, perfect Serenity

Now picture your worst nightmare, the grass turned into trenches of mud, rain drenching you, ice winds, down to rations, surrounded by death and destruction

Turning your dreams into nightmares is what we do, heed this warning and pass it on, else you will forget your serenity forever

Blood in 2012 - Updated 1st Sep, 2012:
Spoiler
Attack Soldiers killed: 32,934,122
Defence Soldiers killed: 17,810,494
Attack Supers killed: 777,708,800
Defence Supers killed: 1,004,092,379
Spy Killers killed: 301,726,911
Spies Killed: 1,223,520,310
Total: 3,357,793,016

Raiders lost: 5,324,560
Guards lost: 14,223,773
Super Soldiers lost: 907,918,161
Super Guards lost: 654,870,558
Undercover Agents lost: 411,831,764
Assassin lost: 269,766,078
Total: 2,263,934,894
dastupy
Forum Addict

xDaku wrote:
dastupy wrote:I edited your post to say something along the lines of "I need to learn to read full topics before responding." And then sent you message to aware you of your post. After seeing you had read it, I decided to move it to where it belong. The dump.

lol thats hilarious, mostly because it didn't happen to me :P

That might be because you read topics? :smt047

Anyway going out, don't flame this too hard 8-[

Spoiler
Guild
Forum Addict
Alliance: Retiring
Race: Draeden
ID: 1916018
Location: writing a booklet so people understand my humour :D

when we're getting complaints about mods coming from such a wide part of the community ... surely there is something in it :?
Retired but still on a rampage
Spoiler
Rudy Peña wrote:Yea, OE is the the next FS in terms of snipers. We proud ourselves on it to the point we give out awards and see who can mass the most with a 0 def.
Drahazar wrote:Im happy to snipe anyone i want, why should i build any defences for you people
George Hazard wrote:FM is like a rite of passage for alliances.
You haven't truly made it to manhood until you've slept with the town prostitute.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Heisenberg
Forum Expert

Guild wrote:when we're getting complaints about mods coming from such a wide part of the community ... surely there is something in it :?

Thanks Guild :D
Clarkey
Multi Hunter
ID: 0

Honours and Awards

Guild wrote:when we're getting complaints about mods coming from such a wide part of the community ... surely there is something in it :?
Wide part of the community? You mean an old scammer? lol, yeah there must be something seriously wrong. #-o
Image ImageImageImage
Psyko
The Irresistible
ID: 0

Seems to me a lot of the complaints are different. I think the complaints are good, because they keep us in line. In a utopia there would be no reason to complain, but no one on this forum is perfect and we all make mistakes, whether it's when we are posting or when we are Modding.

I agree wholeheartedly to the statement in the thread title. But I also think it is required that the opposite should occur. (I mean in general. I'm not saying that the opposite should be true in this case)
愛美
Section Admin of
General and the GC
Heisenberg
Forum Expert

Clarkey wrote:
Wide part of the community? You mean an old scammer? lol, yeah there must be something seriously wrong. #-o
xDaku
Forum Addict
Alliance: Forgotten Serenity - leader
ID: 27858

The only 'real' complain has been this, and the ombuds section - and that's over with. All clarkey said was that this "wide part of the community" was one old scammer. He never said the complaint was less relevant, he basically said there was no "wide part of the community". So no, your post actually does not have any relevance.
Spoiler
Easy^ wrote: I am sorry if my shadow is too awesome for you to stand in.
E
MEZZANINE wrote:
Oooo I like higher math

E=Mc2*SGW = ( ( U = A*S*S ) + ( JT + $$$ + E*G*O ) ) + ( FS = AWESOME + Infinity ). Therefor FS -> DDE :D
Yyith wrote:Yyith says:
thats why women have small feet
get closer to the sink
Spoiler
Mezzanine wrote:Picture a hot summers day, sitting on the grass ( maybe smoking it too lol ), sun shining, cool breeze, cold beer, beautiful lady, perfect Serenity

Now picture your worst nightmare, the grass turned into trenches of mud, rain drenching you, ice winds, down to rations, surrounded by death and destruction

Turning your dreams into nightmares is what we do, heed this warning and pass it on, else you will forget your serenity forever

Blood in 2012 - Updated 1st Sep, 2012:
Spoiler
Attack Soldiers killed: 32,934,122
Defence Soldiers killed: 17,810,494
Attack Supers killed: 777,708,800
Defence Supers killed: 1,004,092,379
Spy Killers killed: 301,726,911
Spies Killed: 1,223,520,310
Total: 3,357,793,016

Raiders lost: 5,324,560
Guards lost: 14,223,773
Super Soldiers lost: 907,918,161
Super Guards lost: 654,870,558
Undercover Agents lost: 411,831,764
Assassin lost: 269,766,078
Total: 2,263,934,894
Empy
Derper
Race: Eldar

"Wide part" huh? No, it's always the same people.

Image[url=steam://friends/add/76561198036220818]Image[/url]
Spoiler
Guild
Forum Addict
Alliance: Retiring
Race: Draeden
ID: 1916018
Location: writing a booklet so people understand my humour :D

xDaku wrote:The only 'real' complain has been this, and the ombuds section - and that's over with. All clarkey said was that this "wide part of the community" was one old scammer. He never said the complaint was less relevant, he basically said there was no "wide part of the community". So no, your post actually does not have any relevance.

really ive heard complaints from members of TL,DDE,AG and lonewolf members of the forum.

it is not just one section of the community.
Retired but still on a rampage
Spoiler
Rudy Peña wrote:Yea, OE is the the next FS in terms of snipers. We proud ourselves on it to the point we give out awards and see who can mass the most with a 0 def.
Drahazar wrote:Im happy to snipe anyone i want, why should i build any defences for you people
George Hazard wrote:FM is like a rite of passage for alliances.
You haven't truly made it to manhood until you've slept with the town prostitute.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Return to “Talk to the Mods Direct”