Leaving for good ....

for all the 'I quit' threads....
worry not - if you come back, you are not punished :)
Lithium
Forum Zombie
Alliance: The Pirate's Panties
Race: Pirate
ID: 0

Re: Leaving for good ....

there were two accounts from yr house dont forget that. none can prove u didnt loged on both them. calling others is easy but are u clean?

what i see here is

Im leaving cuz i cant cheat as TL is lol some needs to have 2 or more accounts and have their families to play sgw , have their visa and MC too and still cant beat whos better then them.
Previously on GateWars Forum
The orgin of Guild
Spoiler
Lithium wrote:he was talkin bout me and remembering the days i was massing him wit one finger ;)
Guild wrote:is that the same finger you stick up your bum ? :smt060
Lithium wrote:no its the one who gave u life ;)
Field Marshall wrote:Lith put his finger up his bum and Guild arrived? :smt017
I wish that was genuinely true :)
Lithium wrote:oooo why there isnt any emo for this one , id have dropped of chair dead :smt042
MajorLeeHurts wrote:
Lithium wrote:oooo why there isnt any emo for this one , id have dropped of chair dead :smt042
Agreed that was the funnies **Filtered** ive read here!
Im sure JT is enjoying this thread , if he isnt hes in a coma !
Feedback Me
http://stargatewars.herebegames.com/vie ... 8&t=101259
noone
Forum Elite
Alliance: none
Race: gone
Alternate name(s): Nostradamus,Nostra,NanoBite,Drought,Darkwing Duck,Duck Dodgers,Medusa,Star Nova,System Mistress,*The Exile,ingolfúr,Belle,Lagertha.

Lithium, dont forget that ? what are you retarded or something ???? that was my wife playing this game .... I even had an IP exception ... did you had those while you were playing all those other accounts ?

Thamuz ... I make pattern recognition software too :)
But I'll not argue about it as its pointless with you folks ....
You will probably think up something how I wrote up all those logs myself.

Now, you said your sayings, now please stay out of this topic ... and especially you lithium, I find your pressence here repulsive ....
Imperius
Forum Intermediate
Alliance: ~RiCoS_WÅrLoRdS~
ID: 96625
Alternate name(s): Apostle

:smt010

Good Riddance!
"Enemies are good. Its means you have stood up for something you believed in..."

~RiCoS_WÅrLoRdS~
Everyone fights, no one quits.
harchester
Forum History
Alliance: Ricos Roughnecks

much love from the multi scammer hacker sexy guy scott :-D :-D :-D

love you lenny and i miss you :smt043
Even if you hear a bad story about me, Understand that there was a time I was good to those people to, But they won’t tell you that...
RoKeT
Forum Zombie
Race: The King Jaffa

Bye my husband I'll miss you :(
Ex Mod
Looking for an Account?
Spoiler
I can find you one...
21 Accounts sold to Date
Spoiler
dastupy
Forum Addict
ID: 28870
Alternate name(s): Weltschmerz

NanoBite wrote:Lithium, dont forget that ? what are you retarded or something ???? that was my wife playing this game .... I even had an IP exception ... did you had those while you were playing all those other accounts ?

I can't see why we should have an IP exception if he lives more than a 1000km away from me.

An IP exception allows interaction between players, without it you can hardly interact so that isn't the best argument. [-X

But apart from that, enjoy real and if what you said is true calling quits on this game was the right decision. :)

Spoiler
[BoT] Jason
Forum History
Alliance: TA
Race: DIEDAYDIEDAY
ID: 13003152
Alternate name(s): Pimp,Slenderman

Ok I stupidly deleted my other post

[BoT] Jason wrote:Stop the trolling
Last warning.

Jason

Warning will now be issued
Pimping

Feb 06, 06:16 Field Marshall Attack defended 15 88,977,968 0 x,x62,635,278,400 900,114 details

| | Hero of the Year | |

Winner: BMMJ13
xDaku
Forum Addict
Alliance: Forgotten Serenity - leader
ID: 27858

You might have left DDE but you never left any wars. So you're basically leaving because you got massed. Have a good one.

Btw, thanks for the computer science lesson :)

EDIT: And lol, TL and FS have a common enemy, ergo it makes sense to make sure that we're not stepping on each other's toes and hurting ourselves. Call it what you want.

(Weren't you in FUALL for quite a large part of your gaming 'career'? Just wondering, because it sounds quite funny that complaints about having multiple enemies on you is coming from an ex-FUALL player)
Spoiler
Easy^ wrote: I am sorry if my shadow is too awesome for you to stand in.
E
MEZZANINE wrote:
Oooo I like higher math

E=Mc2*SGW = ( ( U = A*S*S ) + ( JT + $$$ + E*G*O ) ) + ( FS = AWESOME + Infinity ). Therefor FS -> DDE :D
Yyith wrote:Yyith says:
thats why women have small feet
get closer to the sink
Spoiler
Mezzanine wrote:Picture a hot summers day, sitting on the grass ( maybe smoking it too lol ), sun shining, cool breeze, cold beer, beautiful lady, perfect Serenity

Now picture your worst nightmare, the grass turned into trenches of mud, rain drenching you, ice winds, down to rations, surrounded by death and destruction

Turning your dreams into nightmares is what we do, heed this warning and pass it on, else you will forget your serenity forever

Blood in 2012 - Updated 1st Sep, 2012:
Spoiler
Attack Soldiers killed: 32,934,122
Defence Soldiers killed: 17,810,494
Attack Supers killed: 777,708,800
Defence Supers killed: 1,004,092,379
Spy Killers killed: 301,726,911
Spies Killed: 1,223,520,310
Total: 3,357,793,016

Raiders lost: 5,324,560
Guards lost: 14,223,773
Super Soldiers lost: 907,918,161
Super Guards lost: 654,870,558
Undercover Agents lost: 411,831,764
Assassin lost: 269,766,078
Total: 2,263,934,894
RBR
Forum Expert
Alliance: WarHeaD
Race: Csángó
ID: 1925596

sad to see u leaving..
as I recall, in our previous wars, you were not open to diplomatic ways, whit a small alliance like WarHeaD...you had your whole empire in your back to support your ego...lol
now, when you facing strong alliances doing what your did, and not having THE EMPIRE in your ars supporting ...its not ok, they are cheets...lol again...
C2 is not cheeting, even I phone him twice when I was in Pirate Panties for a while, and he had that 100T+ def and was chased by dde

have fun mate, don`t go for excuses
ƒëmmë
Forum Elite
Alternate name(s): ƒëmmë ƒatalë
temptress
cleo_catra

lmao... a month must have seemed liked forever
To fight and conquer in all your battles is not supreme excellence;
supreme excellence consists in breaking the enemy's resistance without fighting.
-Sun Tzu, the Art of War
31/07/2012 6:13:16 AM Hope Light ID's mean nothing imo if you can back yourself up.
31/07/2012 6:13:22 AM Hope Light only **Filtered** hide them.
Be careful who you trust, even the devil was once an angel
veritas vos liberabit
Forums own rules
http://stargatewars.herebegames.com/vie ... 7#p2510387
Spoiler
Section Admins - who will be 'in charge' of the section in question. They will be responsible for the overall feel of the section, the setup/structure, and most importantly the community/users in the section. This will incorporate the old 'ombudsman' role. And insofar as the Section Admin is responsible for the users, they are also responsible for the high level mod behaviour towards the users.
So -as a user - if you have an issue with how you are treated, rules, bans, whatever --goto the section admin... They are there for you!

There is no 'reporting structure' in this setup -- tech, mod, and section admins are all on equal footing, each with their own (somewhat overlapping) responsibilities.
Mods report directly to the mod admin, and indirectly to the section admin for the section in which they mod.
Imperius
Forum Intermediate
Alliance: ~RiCoS_WÅrLoRdS~
ID: 96625
Alternate name(s): Apostle

Good Riddance.

I was that TL member who masses you, for good reason, u talked more smack than a crack **Filtered**.

It was a one on one , then u got ur 'magical' wife to mass me and steal my **Filtered**. Cough multi cough.

It is sad to see you a long time member leAve, but talking about honor like you have some... Bit of a cheek.

Au revoir. Don't let the door hit ur ass
"Enemies are good. Its means you have stood up for something you believed in..."

~RiCoS_WÅrLoRdS~
Everyone fights, no one quits.
xDaku
Forum Addict
Alliance: Forgotten Serenity - leader
ID: 27858

Lol, he's not gone.

Hi Nostra :smt060
Spoiler
Easy^ wrote: I am sorry if my shadow is too awesome for you to stand in.
E
MEZZANINE wrote:
Oooo I like higher math

E=Mc2*SGW = ( ( U = A*S*S ) + ( JT + $$$ + E*G*O ) ) + ( FS = AWESOME + Infinity ). Therefor FS -> DDE :D
Yyith wrote:Yyith says:
thats why women have small feet
get closer to the sink
Spoiler
Mezzanine wrote:Picture a hot summers day, sitting on the grass ( maybe smoking it too lol ), sun shining, cool breeze, cold beer, beautiful lady, perfect Serenity

Now picture your worst nightmare, the grass turned into trenches of mud, rain drenching you, ice winds, down to rations, surrounded by death and destruction

Turning your dreams into nightmares is what we do, heed this warning and pass it on, else you will forget your serenity forever

Blood in 2012 - Updated 1st Sep, 2012:
Spoiler
Attack Soldiers killed: 32,934,122
Defence Soldiers killed: 17,810,494
Attack Supers killed: 777,708,800
Defence Supers killed: 1,004,092,379
Spy Killers killed: 301,726,911
Spies Killed: 1,223,520,310
Total: 3,357,793,016

Raiders lost: 5,324,560
Guards lost: 14,223,773
Super Soldiers lost: 907,918,161
Super Guards lost: 654,870,558
Undercover Agents lost: 411,831,764
Assassin lost: 269,766,078
Total: 2,263,934,894
ƒëmmë
Forum Elite
temptress
cleo_catra

:smt017 he's not gone... wonder where he ducked of to then :-D
supreme excellence consists in breaking the enemy's resistance without fighting.
-Sun Tzu, the Art of War
31/07/2012 6:13:16 AM Hope Light ID's mean nothing imo if you can back yourself up.
veritas vos liberabit
Forums own rules
Spoiler
Section Admins - who will be 'in charge' of the section in question. They will be responsible for the overall feel of the section, the setup/structure, and most importantly the community/users in the section. This will incorporate the old 'ombudsman' role. And insofar as the Section Admin is responsible for the users, they are also responsible for the high level mod behaviour towards the users.
So -as a user - if you have an issue with how you are treated, rules, bans, whatever --goto the section admin... They are there for you!

There is no 'reporting structure' in this setup -- tech, mod, and section admins are all on equal footing, each with their own (somewhat overlapping) responsibilities.
Mods report directly to the mod admin, and indirectly to the section admin for the section in which they mod.
Brothers
Forum Intermediate
Alliance: Forgotten Serenity

well if admin will not check out thefacts and bann said users for cheating and scripts and what not

might be worth us all quitting sgw

this makes me mad and the saddest day i have ever witnessed for sgw :smt093 :smt104 :smt105
ƒëmmë
Forum Elite
temptress
cleo_catra

Quan Chi wrote:Good Riddance.

I was that TL member who masses you, for good reason, u talked more smack than a crack **Filtered**.

It was a one on one , then u got ur 'magical' wife to mass me and steal my **Filtered**. Cough multi cough.

It is sad to see you a long time member leAve, but talking about honor like you have some... Bit of a cheek.

Au revoir. Don't let the door hit ur ass

lmao.. u in ricos now too rofl...
oh and his wife is back too :-#
-Sun Tzu, the Art of War
veritas vos liberabit
Forums own rules
Spoiler

Return to “Quitting....”