For the discussion of sports. Moo?
Guild
Forum Addict
Alliance: Retiring
Race: Draeden
ID: 1916018
Location: writing a booklet so people understand my humour :D

Re: Fake or real football video?

you know what im not seeing any red marks on her legs where the ball hits, thats what id think should be there ...
Retired but still on a rampage
Spoiler
Rudy Peña wrote:Yea, OE is the the next FS in terms of snipers. We proud ourselves on it to the point we give out awards and see who can mass the most with a 0 def.
Drahazar wrote:Im happy to snipe anyone i want, why should i build any defences for you people
George Hazard wrote:FM is like a rite of passage for alliances.
You haven't truly made it to manhood until you've slept with the town prostitute.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
RepliMagni
Forum Addict
Alliance: Loner :P
Race: NanoTiMaster
ID: 1908448

How hard do you think the ball is hitting here? :shock:
Guild
Forum Addict
Alliance: Retiring
Race: Draeden
ID: 1916018
Location: writing a booklet so people understand my humour :D

RepliMagni wrote:How hard do you think the ball is hitting here? :shock:

well if you think about it, there doin a photo shoot so it would be warm, and the blood vessels would be towards the surface of the skin so there would be some visibility .... maybe
Retired but still on a rampage
Spoiler
Rudy Peña wrote:Yea, OE is the the next FS in terms of snipers. We proud ourselves on it to the point we give out awards and see who can mass the most with a 0 def.
Drahazar wrote:Im happy to snipe anyone i want, why should i build any defences for you people
George Hazard wrote:FM is like a rite of passage for alliances.
You haven't truly made it to manhood until you've slept with the town prostitute.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Juliette
Verified
The Queen
Race: Royalty
ID: 4323
Alternate name(s): Cersei Lannister

Guild wrote:
RepliMagni wrote:How hard do you think the ball is hitting here? :shock:
well if you think about it, there doin a photo shoot so it would be warm, and the blood vessels would be towards the surface of the skin so there would be some visibility .... maybe
You do realise that those balls are made of padded hexagons and pentagons? But you make a good point. The video's quality is too bad -intentional?- to see though.
GrizzZzzly
Furling
Alliance: Tauri Alliance
Race: Bear
ID: 29003

Anyone who's played football at a relatively competetive level will know that she does kick ups very awkwardly. I doubt it's real and I doubt she could do that. Especially when she wasnt even looking at the ball!
Spoiler
[TL]Brdavs says:
I reckon his mum gonna get him socks and stuff
time for me to step up :P
keep the childhood rolling
you know its over when you start getting underwear for christmas
I still tear up when I remember when my childhood ended like that
poof
one year legos
next year "brdavs, you`re 23 dont you think youre a bit old for legos now"
brutal I tell you
Spoiler
Mordack wrote:Personally, I am not a huge fan of life. I am of the general opinion that, from start to finish, it's painful and miserable; and that anybody that tells you differently is either trying to have sex with you or sell or you something.

Similarly, I believe that people in general are inherently flawed. Deep down, we are programmed to hurt one another; either physically or emotionally. People are naturally selfish and greedy; governed more by bestial urges than common sense or ethics. Society is a terrible thing, too. The more supposedly civilized we become, the more immorality and decadence become the main staple of our daily diet.

Before Lost concluded, my main flippant excuse for not killing myself was that I wanted to know how it ended. I will get back to you with a new one when I find it.
Spoiler
EPA BMMJ13 says:
:(
you should go eat
like 30 of them 32 oz steaks
Stanley says:
im stuffed right now
EPA BMMJ13 says:
store them in your cheeks for later

Return to “Sports Section”