Calibretto Account Taken by Ace ID 71521

list of users that, due to poor behaviour, not fulfilling deals, or otherwise, are banned from trading....
DO NOT trade with these people, else you will lose what you give!

Moderator: Market Mods

Lithium
Forum Zombie
Alliance: The Pirate's Panties
Race: Pirate
ID: 0

Re: Calibretto Account Taken by Ace ID 71521

very unpleasant situation being owned in a $ trade , I wonder how did he got admin to reset his ascended account?

if he scammed Cali and got admin to reset ascended using the classic " i forgot the psw" then admin shall take action and revert his change as its not fair. The ascended acc had a different email and psw. Admin might check logs and the two different emails that were being used main/asc.

Admin isnt responsible how a cash trade goes but he cant step in.

cali claims of being scammed then Ace shall provide evidence of payment.

if scamming is proved then ........ i bet ill get one of my old acc back hahahahahah
Previously on GateWars Forum
The orgin of Guild
Spoiler
Lithium wrote:he was talkin bout me and remembering the days i was massing him wit one finger ;)
Guild wrote:is that the same finger you stick up your bum ? :smt060
Lithium wrote:no its the one who gave u life ;)
Field Marshall wrote:Lith put his finger up his bum and Guild arrived? :smt017
I wish that was genuinely true :)
Lithium wrote:oooo why there isnt any emo for this one , id have dropped of chair dead :smt042
MajorLeeHurts wrote:
Lithium wrote:oooo why there isnt any emo for this one , id have dropped of chair dead :smt042
Agreed that was the funnies **Filtered** ive read here!
Im sure JT is enjoying this thread , if he isnt hes in a coma !
Feedback Me
http://stargatewars.herebegames.com/vie ... 8&t=101259
Calibretto
Forum Expert
Alliance: TA
Race: back to drawingboard

Yes, very unpleasant.

as said before, ascended was my backup. I would descend my own account if i had the chance....but i dont.

Anyway, he said he did sent the cash to a "wrong emailadres". Instead of using ".com" at the end he used ".co.uk" well, thats what he says.

Ofcourse I asked for evidence, but the communication ended there somehow. Due to busy personal schedule, I didnt have the chance to contact the admin about this. Its been a few months now.

I didnt want to make it public, but you all know FM ;)

Dont tell them about my pink underwear!
Calibretto
Forum Expert

And btw, i couldnt enter the ascended anymore as it didnt recognize my emailadres or my loginname....

I didnt get a motification about my account that the email had been changed....and if I recall well, that is what should have happened normally.
Juliette
Verified
The Queen
Race: Royalty
ID: 4323
Alternate name(s): Cersei Lannister

A few questions.
1. When did you attempt to access ascended? We have had a server crash and about a week downtime, during which there has been a time where ascended did give that message to everyone. That would explain the lack of notification, and is very easy to test (try to log in now). :D (Please don't descend the account just yet.)
2. What do you expect admin to do? I presume you are aware of the rules and terms regarding currency trades.
3. What will you do in the event Ace is able to present proof of him sending the cash to the wrong address? Would that change anything? You would still not have the money. I do not see Paypal giving him a refund so he can transfer the money to you.

I do see your damage, since you did not receive the money, but I do not see the intentional which is being communicated across the board.
Ace has been a bit hard to reach, I can imagine how that comes across, but he's been hard to reach for everyone. :)

In any case, thanks for coming around here to tell your story, Wouter. Hope to see this resolved one way or the other.
Calibretto
Forum Expert

I tried to enter it a few weeks after the "trade".

I said it has been a few months. Some ppl have asked me the questions you do. So it has not been near the moment of the ascended server issue.

If the admin can technically "give" away my ascended just like that, he can also give it back to me.

If ace is so hard to reach why do I hear from others that he goes into some defensive mode when he is being asked about it?

If he did send the money for real, tha should not mean that it becomes my problem.
~wolverine~
Forum Addict

Calibretto wrote:If he did send the money for real, tha should not mean that it becomes my problem.

if that is the case, then he would of said hes onto paypal for them to reject/ send back that money to you. if not then hes a scammer
Legendary Apophis
Forum History
Alliance: Generations
Race: System Lord
ID: 7889
Alternate name(s): Apophis the Great

Also, from what I know, the mistake of addresses can only happen IF the address "mistaken" is also a registered-to-paypal address. Which would mean someone would have a mail like Cali's but with .co.uk instead of .com (or so I read in this thread) AND it would be registered to paypal to have the possibility to receive the money.
Spoiler

Incarnate - LG - LG1 - LG2 - LG3 - LG4 - AG - EAG ~ AGoL - Completed
Spoiler
<Dmonix> Damnit Jim how come every conversation with you always ends up discussing something deep and meaningful?
<Dmonix> We always end up discussing male/female differences or politics or football
<Dmonix> All the really important issues in life
Calibretto
Forum Expert

Well he s as id he contacted paypal etc.

But I dont know if its even possible to send cash to a non existent emailaccount.
Calibretto
Forum Expert

So, you say its not possible?

Thats why he could not show the asked evidence.
Legendary Apophis
Forum History
Alliance: Generations
Race: System Lord
ID: 7889
Alternate name(s): Apophis the Great

In my opinion it's not possible to send to a mail not registered in paypal, considering it requires some infos to receive the money.
Spoiler

Incarnate - LG - LG1 - LG2 - LG3 - LG4 - AG - EAG ~ AGoL - Completed
Spoiler
<Dmonix> Damnit Jim how come every conversation with you always ends up discussing something deep and meaningful?
<Dmonix> We always end up discussing male/female differences or politics or football
<Dmonix> All the really important issues in life
Lithium
Forum Zombie

Juliette wrote:A few questions.
1. When did you attempt to access ascended? We have had a server crash and about a week downtime, during which there has been a time where ascended did give that message to everyone. That would explain the lack of notification, and is very easy to test (try to log in now). :D (Please don't descend the account just yet.)
2. What do you expect admin to do? I presume you are aware of the rules and terms regarding currency trades.
3. What will you do in the event Ace is able to present proof of him sending the cash to the wrong address? Would that change anything? You would still not have the money. I do not see Paypal giving him a refund so he can transfer the money to you.

I do see your damage, since you did not receive the money, but I do not see the intentional which is being communicated across the board.
Ace has been a bit hard to reach, I can imagine how that comes across, but he's been hard to reach for everyone. :)

In any case, thanks for coming around here to tell your story, Wouter. Hope to see this resolved one way or the other.

2. by rules admins takes no responsibility of $ trades. but he cant step in to change email and psw of an account that has two different ones, which means a trade hasnt gone as it should.
Ace could have lied to admin and get the ascended acc. In this case Admin has the right to change the ascended account details to the original. And if two players plays the same account the account get banned. this would force Ace to pay.

3. If ace has sent $ to cali address ie cali@gmail.com but mistakenly he used co.uk then first he has to show the logs, second its his mistake and he can call the $ back bringing up a case to paypal. , case logs to prove it and im sure paypal takes the $ back when there are mistakes in the paying address.

scamming is very low but in this case Ace can get burned as well for misleading admin and making him to change the ascended email/psw.
if Ace has no prooves then there is a slight possibility the account might get locked.
The orgin of Guild
Spoiler
Lithium wrote:he was talkin bout me and remembering the days i was massing him wit one finger ;)
MajorLeeHurts wrote:
Feedback Me
Lithium
Forum Zombie

Legendary Apophis wrote:Also, from what I know, the mistake of addresses can only happen IF the address "mistaken" is also a registered-to-paypal address. Which would mean someone would have a mail like Cali's but with .co.uk instead of .com (or so I read in this thread) AND it would be registered to paypal to have the possibility to receive the money.

means its validated with a credit card,
The orgin of Guild
Spoiler
MajorLeeHurts wrote:
Feedback Me
Juliette
Verified
The Queen
Race: Royalty
ID: 4323
Alternate name(s): Cersei Lannister

Good. This is good for forming an opinion and proceeding with blacklisting Ace, if he fails to provide evidence to counter your claim.
Thanks Cali. Don't read all this as distrust, man. ;) It's the intent I'm looking for. You don't convict a woodsman for murder if his axe slips from his grip and kills someone.
The 'scammer' has been thrown around very lightly since you left, hence the questions. Since I don't see anyone else asking them (or having asked them), I ask them.

@Lith: Good. That is close to what I was looking for.

@Jim: Easy to check. Try sending 1c to woutertje007@hotmail.co.uk.
Lithium
Forum Zombie

Mail Delivery Subsystem mailer-daemon@googlemail.com to me

show details 9:27 PM (0 minutes ago)

from Mail Delivery Subsystem mailer-daemon@googlemail.com
to genardhalluni@gmail.com
date Wed, Oct 5, 2011 at 9:27 PM
subject Delivery Status Notification (Failure)
mailed-by googlemail.com
Important mainly because of your interaction with messages in the conversation.

hide details 9:27 PM (0 minutes ago)

Delivery to the following recipient failed permanently:

woutertje007@hotmail.co.uk

Technical details of permanent failure:
Google tried to deliver your message, but it was rejected by the recipient domain. We recommend contacting the other email provider for further information about the cause of this error. The error that the other server returned was: 550 550 Requested action not taken: mailbox unavailable (state 14).

----- Original message -----

MIME-Version: 1.0
Received: by 10.52.117.195 with SMTP id kg3mr2872573vdb.66.1317842868278; Wed,
05 Oct 2011 12:27:48 -0700 (PDT)
Received: by 10.220.38.4 with HTTP; Wed, 5 Oct 2011 12:27:48 -0700 (PDT)
Date: Wed, 5 Oct 2011 21:27:48 +0200
Message-ID: <CACr+fnW+_rHcmKUORTFb9QKZY=Z6X_nEUjM7NSSzzi=gRErF-w@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: test email
To: woutertje007@hotmail.co.uk
Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary=bcaec54866d608968c04ae923477
- Hide quoted text -

checking if the address is correct
The orgin of Guild
Spoiler
MajorLeeHurts wrote:
Feedback Me
Calibretto
Forum Expert

If im right,Deathincarnator tried to do so.

what does it mean lithium?

Return to “The Black Listed Traders”