Can't Send Messages

for FORUM issues, complaints, requests, bugs, etc - - not game related...
RoKeT
Forum Zombie
Race: The King Jaffa

Can't Send Messages

This is bothersome I've had some inquries about my account and I can't reply to them in messages, I can't assume it's everyone because... Well I got message's from people lol... Appologize if I missed a topic for it or this is in the wrong place just couldn't find it anywhere xD
Ex Mod
Looking for an Account?
Spoiler
I can find you one...
21 Accounts sold to Date
Spoiler
Zeratul
Elder Administrator
Alliance: Lucian Alliance
Race: Templar
ID: 7
Alternate name(s): Hrefna
Reitha

Honours and Awards

Re: Can't Send Messages

It is a known bug, and AdminJason is working on fixing it and the other bugs currently on the forums...

Try using a different forum skin.
We use darkness on this account, but acidTech green on another. This one can send PM's, the other one cannot.
"Great holy armies shall be gathered and trained to fight all who embrace evil. In the name of the gods, Browsers shall be changed to carry the internet out amongst the peoples and we will spread Firefox to all the unbelievers. The power of the Firefox will be felt far and wide and the wicked users of IE shall be converted to use the true browsers."

Curious about our color? Feel free to ask...
Thoth
Forum Irregular
Race: Goa'uld
ID: 0
Alternate name(s): Tiberius
Sopdu

I tried a different forum skin, didn't work. In the thread I first mentioned it I quoted the error.
Thoth speaking through his host.
Tiberius speaking.
Anyone else in my posts speaking.
Zeratul
Elder Administrator
Reitha

Honours and Awards

hmm... odd... we do get the white screen you mentioned there, but posts are made nonetheless...

not taken the time to pick another skin to see which ones work best...
"Great holy armies shall be gathered and trained to fight all who embrace evil. In the name of the gods, Browsers shall be changed to carry the internet out amongst the peoples and we will spread Firefox to all the unbelievers. The power of the Firefox will be felt far and wide and the wicked users of IE shall be converted to use the true browsers."

deni
The Initiate
Alliance: THE DARK DOMINIUM
Race: Goddess
ID: 75493

Honours and Awards

should be fixed :)

Please post any other issues.

If you wish to make an apple pie from scratch, you must first invent the universe.

Keep smiling, it makes people wonder what you're up to
Zeratul
Elder Administrator
Reitha

Honours and Awards

Verified. PM system now works. All those PMs that never got sent have also come through now. (We had 8 test PMs from one of our multies that popped up...)

Return to “Forum Specific Issues/Requests/Bugs (NOT GAME ISSUES)”