For Malx.

want to publicly say something about the current Forum Mods? The Mod setup? The Rules of the Forum? here you go...
Ashu
Michael Westen
Alliance: TAF
Race: Human
ID: 81691

Honours and Awards

For Malx.

Tell me your thoughts. And pet me.
Bias Admin colour
Dubby_CompGamerGeek2
Forum Addict
Alliance: TÅTS / TÅF
Race: Magnificent
ID: 83588
Alternate name(s): >> Skype: IrishHighlanders <<
Dublin Warrior, Dubby, Dubs, DW, CGG, DCGG2.
Paul, Paulie Boy!, Paulie, PAULIE!!!, PAULIE BOY!!!, Paul James, etc.

Re: For Malx.

I sometimes get confused with your alternate name, Ashu,

but then again, I can get confused with any other user's alternate name,
especially if it's not the same as their current or best known ingame name...

I do really like that you have your alternate name Ashu in your sig,

and that you have both of your alternate names in your profile.

I wish all multiple-personality mods would do that... (and users too!) :-)
Ashu
Michael Westen

Honours and Awards

Dubby_CompGamerGeek2 wrote:I sometimes get confused with your alternate name, Ashu,

but then again, I can get confused with any other user's alternate name,
especially if it's not the same as their current or best known ingame name...

I do really like that you have your alternate name Ashu in your sig,

and that you have both of your alternate names in your profile.

I wish all multiple-personality mods would do that... (and users too!) :-)

Thank you! I too, often get confuseled when people change their names. And for this sake i want people to recognise me as either Ashu or Malx.
Bias Admin colour
Dubby_CompGamerGeek2
Forum Addict
Alliance: TÅTS / TÅF
Race: Magnificent
ID: 83588
Alternate name(s): >> Skype: IrishHighlanders <<
Dublin Warrior, Dubby, Dubs, DW, CGG, DCGG2.
Paul, Paulie Boy!, Paulie, PAULIE!!!, PAULIE BOY!!!, Paul James, etc.

I believe the correct spelling, according to Dubby's Interwebz Dictionary is:

confuzzled - confused and puzzled. :-"

but you may have a petting anyway.
:smt056
Zeratul
Elder Administrator
Alliance: Lucian Alliance
Race: Templar
ID: 7
Alternate name(s): Hrefna
Reitha

Honours and Awards

Dubby_CompGamerGeek2 wrote:I wish all multiple-personality mods would do that... (and users too!) :-)

And where would the fun be in that? *grins from seven separate directions*
"Great holy armies shall be gathered and trained to fight all who embrace evil. In the name of the gods, Browsers shall be changed to carry the internet out amongst the peoples and we will spread Firefox to all the unbelievers. The power of the Firefox will be felt far and wide and the wicked users of IE shall be converted to use the true browsers."

Curious about our color? Feel free to ask...
Ĕɱƿŷ
Hannah Montana Groupie
Alliance: Dead
ID: 911
Alternate name(s): Huxley

One of the worst mods I've ever seen and I've been around for a while. Gives in to other mods who blatantly lie in their thread and locks topics in the spam temple claiming that it is spam. If I was this mod I'd take a good long look at myself and try to clean the dirt off my face.
Made by Noobert for his Official BFF. (it's true!)
The Doctor
Time Lord
Race: Time Lord

Honours and Awards

Ĕɱƿŷ wrote:One of the worst mods I've ever seen and I've been around for a while. Gives in to other mods who blatantly lie in their thread and locks topics in the spam temple claiming that it is spam. If I was this mod I'd take a good long look at myself and try to clean the dirt off my face.

Really? You posted a topic for me and "my opinions" ("For the Opinionated Haz") and I didn't want need it. I requested it locked. Simple.

Just because he didn't agree with you, that doesn't mean he is a bad mod, nor would he be one of the worst mods.
Formerly known as Haz

Nine out of ten doctors recommend going to an amusement park this weekend.
The Tenth Doctor doesn't want to go.
Spoiler
CC Leader: n haz thsi time it wasnt ur fault
Bralor wrote:hey haz how long do you estimate until someone blames you and masses HVE again?
Field Marshall wrote:On a seperate issue - where is Haz? He's the glue we really need right now!
SuperSaiyan wrote:I'm a staff member so naturally I'm used to unjustified abusive commentary, so really I don't mind ;)
Zeratul wrote:
Ĕɱƿŷ wrote:So I heard that when becoming a moderator you are subjected to hours and hours of "The Forum is good, the Forum is great, we surrender our will as of this date".

that is incorrect... nothing resembling prostration...

Forced labor on the other hand........ :sge
SuperSaiyan says (2:04 PM):
*that was kernal potter
*colonel
*wow I just made that typo

SuperSaiyan says (2:05 PM):
*no one will speak of this
*or I take muff's veggies away
*and he starves
Hope says (2:59 AM):
*hypothetically, how bad would it be if i descended someone... but forgot to Godquest them first, and they're active, and in an active alliance...
Hope says (3:00 AM):
*hypothetically...
Murris says (3:00 AM):
*ah **Filtered** why am i descended....
Angnoch Freddie says:
i hate being a mod...
i just wanted the blue color XD
Ĕɱƿŷ
Hannah Montana Groupie

Actually, it makes him a bad mod because he posted that "Bad spam is bad" in the SPAM temple. Spam is spam no matter how good or bad it is and deleting a topic in the spam temple because it's spam is quite the irony.
Ashu
Michael Westen

Honours and Awards

Actually, there's spam and then there's blurghargh, which is tainted, bad spam, senseless trolling in the kinds of "lul brah, U MAD trohololol" which goes to the Spam Dump.
The Spam Section is not the garbage section.
Thank you.
Bias Admin colour
Ĕɱƿŷ
Hannah Montana Groupie

I don't understand how my topic was considered part of that "blurghargh" spam. Especially considered all the other **Filtered** I see in that area. The reason you deleted it is clear. The fact you're like a dog on a leash. You let your master Haz boss you around like some sort of worthless, insignificant human. Well guess what! You're not worthless and insignificant. You're just without a backbone which is ok. We can fix that and we will, but only if you're willing to make the first move.
Psi Kiya Trist
The Timeless One
ID: 4266

Honours and Awards

Ĕɱƿŷ wrote:I don't understand how my topic was considered part of that "blurghargh" spam. Especially considered all the other **Filtered** I see in that area. The reason you deleted it is clear. The fact you're like a dog on a leash. You let your master Haz boss you around like some sort of worthless, insignificant human. Well guess what! You're not worthless and insignificant. You're just without a backbone which is ok. We can fix that and we will, but only if you're willing to make the first move.

Haz doesn't even mod that section. and frankly saying he's "master" of malx is like saying you're the master of Enterthelion. something we both know is ridiculous and completely untrue.
buck wrote:well psi, upkeeping order in the universe does play its tricks on your mind...
~Kronos~
Forum Elite
Alliance: None for now
Race: God of Time
ID: 70003

:smt056
Since you asked :razz:

Add Me On Google Plus \:D/
The Doctor
Time Lord
Race: Time Lord

Honours and Awards

Psi Kiya Trist wrote:
Ĕɱƿŷ wrote:I don't understand how my topic was considered part of that "blurghargh" spam. Especially considered all the other **Filtered** I see in that area. The reason you deleted it is clear. The fact you're like a dog on a leash. You let your master Haz boss you around like some sort of worthless, insignificant human. Well guess what! You're not worthless and insignificant. You're just without a backbone which is ok. We can fix that and we will, but only if you're willing to make the first move.

Haz doesn't even mod that section. and frankly saying he's "master" of malx is like saying you're the master of Enterthelion. something we both know is ridiculous and completely untrue.

If anything, I'd be The Doctor *ba dum tish* :P

But seriously, I have no control over any of my fellow mods. If I want them to do some modding, I request it. They have every right to say no if they wish to. And the only one insinuating anything worthless or insignificant about Malx is you. Please do not try to make it look like others are too.

And it wasn't deleted. We never delete anything (except market section posts that have been closed). It was moved to the spam dump.
Formerly known as Haz

Nine out of ten doctors recommend going to an amusement park this weekend.
The Tenth Doctor doesn't want to go.
Spoiler
CC Leader: n haz thsi time it wasnt ur fault
Bralor wrote:hey haz how long do you estimate until someone blames you and masses HVE again?
Field Marshall wrote:On a seperate issue - where is Haz? He's the glue we really need right now!
SuperSaiyan wrote:I'm a staff member so naturally I'm used to unjustified abusive commentary, so really I don't mind ;)
Zeratul wrote:
Ĕɱƿŷ wrote:So I heard that when becoming a moderator you are subjected to hours and hours of "The Forum is good, the Forum is great, we surrender our will as of this date".

that is incorrect... nothing resembling prostration...

Forced labor on the other hand........ :sge
SuperSaiyan says (2:04 PM):
*that was kernal potter
*colonel
*wow I just made that typo

SuperSaiyan says (2:05 PM):
*no one will speak of this
*or I take muff's veggies away
*and he starves
Hope says (2:59 AM):
*hypothetically, how bad would it be if i descended someone... but forgot to Godquest them first, and they're active, and in an active alliance...
Hope says (3:00 AM):
*hypothetically...
Murris says (3:00 AM):
*ah **Filtered** why am i descended....
Angnoch Freddie says:
i hate being a mod...
i just wanted the blue color XD
Ashu
Michael Westen

Honours and Awards

Dear Turkey Man,
I apologize if I did anything to antagonise you or hurt your feelings in any way. Let me explain my course of action and perhaps argument the position of my fellow users and provide a working ground for rules on which you can understand and perceive our actions.

Your thread is not deleted, it's in the spam dump as i said. I put it there on the request of my fellow mod Haz, since it was in his name and he did not agree to it. That is the first basis on which i acted, one shouldn't have his name thrown back and forth without his specific consent. Secondly, it's true that we allow rediculous things in the Spam Section but that doesn't mean we allow ALL and ANYTHING. We have laughs and good times but not at the expense of others and not in a way that is hurtful. Those are two of the basic guidelines on which my modding is grounded upon.

It's not the first time i mod on a forum, and not the first time i've posted on one and i can asure you that there are major differences in perceived action and reality. For example, i know a forum where the admins/mods will ban you at the slightest whif of an insult. Is that a fair thing to do? I think so, since no one ever dared say anything wrong or cause any trouble there but mind you i'm an adept of forgiveness and tolarance. The same way, i know a board where trolls and flamers roamed the realm like 1$ day at Chik Fil A and where for each normal word there would be a cuss one. I'd say the GW forums are decaying in the sense of being too.. liberal. We fear what the croud says too much, when we should enforce the rules.

I for one did not feel offended by your words because I know you can also be respectful. So, by common sense logic i invite you to give an example to us mods. Show us how one should act and think and walk, metaphorically of course. Show us decency, respect and manners and if another mod does not return these I myself will argue your case.

Thank you.
Bias Admin colour
Ĕɱƿŷ
Hannah Montana Groupie

Ok Mr Great Mod, remember a while back I made a topic in the spam section titled Earendil and about a week later the whole spam temple was named after Earendil and had all these topics about him. Do you think Earendil had specified that this was ok? I doubt it so your whole argument is void. Secondly, I don't care what goes on in other forums. I'm a member of this forum so that's all I care about. My topic was not used to insult Haz, it was there so he could have his own outlet to post whatever he felt and the rest of the community would actually want to read, instead of the garbage he posts everywhere else.

Return to “Forum & Mod Feedback”