Juliette

want to publicly say something about the current Forum Mods? The Mod setup? The Rules of the Forum? here you go...
Juliette
Verified
The Queen
Race: Royalty
ID: 4323
Alternate name(s): Cersei Lannister

Juliette

Post the feedback you have on me. Issues with me, things I can do better, etc. Things of this nature are all encouraged.

Thanks.
Dubby_CompGamerGeek2
Forum Addict
Alliance: TÅTS / TÅF
Race: Magnificent
ID: 83588
Alternate name(s): >> Skype: IrishHighlanders <<
Dublin Warrior, Dubby, Dubs, DW, CGG, DCGG2.
Paul, Paulie Boy!, Paulie, PAULIE!!!, PAULIE BOY!!!, Paul James, etc.

Re: Juliette

As I do with many members of the volunteer staff,

I find it difficult to separate my feelings and opinions of Juliette as a user versus Juliette as a moderator/member of the forum staff,
but I will attempt to do so here.

I find that Juliette usually / always treats me very well.

I find that Juliette usually treats a large portion of the user base with rudeness, cynicism and contempt...

I can't imagine being someone on the bad side of a staff member, whether in their role as user or as staff member,
and then actually trying to approach the staff member because I need something...

That would be the point at which I would either decide it wasn't worth asking, or I would get an intermediary staff member that I could trust to act as a go-between.

<< misses Jadzia... Juliette's sweet-hearted alter-ego from long ago. :smt090
Ĕɱƿŷ
Hannah Montana Groupie
Alliance: Dead
ID: 911
Alternate name(s): Huxley

Always been respectful, actually went out of her way to help me with my problem and did it quickly and thoroughly. Actually knows how to do her job without causing controversy. The other mods would be wise to take a page out of your book and for that I thank you for doing your best to keep this forum in a respectable state.
Made by Noobert for his Official BFF. (it's true!)
~Dä Vinci~
Forum Addict
Alliance: TÅÅE
Race: I Love Lampey!
ID: 1992329
Alternate name(s): ~Tom~, Andy, Field marshall, ETL, Huxley, rudy, borek, rocky, C2, bruno, harsasnails, robe, R8, couzens, Lord Katsumoto, Da reno, The Queen of england, and a pineapple but only on sundays.
Location: In Side Daku While playing on multis and useing my scripts

makes stuff up -.-*

Matt: I like men, especially when they are bent over in the shower.

Trade Feedback
Legendary Apophis
Forum History
Alliance: Generations
Race: System Lord
ID: 7889
Alternate name(s): Apophis the Great

Was/is objective in modding and did (still do I guess) explain her modding to the concerned ones (of moderating/editing/warning by her). Is very helpful to people having game issues by forwarding it to Jason.
That's what I have to say about Juliette as a moderator/staff member. :)
Spoiler

Incarnate - LG - LG1 - LG2 - LG3 - LG4 - AG - EAG ~ AGoL - Completed
Spoiler
<Dmonix> Damnit Jim how come every conversation with you always ends up discussing something deep and meaningful?
<Dmonix> We always end up discussing male/female differences or politics or football
<Dmonix> All the really important issues in life
Zeratul
Elder Administrator
Alliance: Lucian Alliance
Race: Templar
ID: 7
Alternate name(s): Hrefna
Reitha

Honours and Awards

Is about to be disemboweled...

Oh, wait... thats a spammishly styled secret...

(you already know what we'd say, and its generally positive...)
"Great holy armies shall be gathered and trained to fight all who embrace evil. In the name of the gods, Browsers shall be changed to carry the internet out amongst the peoples and we will spread Firefox to all the unbelievers. The power of the Firefox will be felt far and wide and the wicked users of IE shall be converted to use the true browsers."

Curious about our color? Feel free to ask...
Guild
Forum Addict
Alliance: Retiring
Race: Draeden
ID: 1916018
Location: writing a booklet so people understand my humour :D

patronising
Retired but still on a rampage
Spoiler
Rudy Peña wrote:Yea, OE is the the next FS in terms of snipers. We proud ourselves on it to the point we give out awards and see who can mass the most with a 0 def.
Drahazar wrote:Im happy to snipe anyone i want, why should i build any defences for you people
George Hazard wrote:FM is like a rite of passage for alliances.
You haven't truly made it to manhood until you've slept with the town prostitute.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
RoKeT
Forum Zombie
Race: The King Jaffa

Guild wrote:patronising

again I hate to agree with him but you can be very patronizing, although I play dumber then I should most of the time so maybe I deserve it :smt017 Still love you though it's one of the things that defines you :smt060
Ex Mod
Looking for an Account?
Spoiler
I can find you one...
21 Accounts sold to Date
Spoiler
Juliette
Verified
The Queen

Guild wrote:patronising
So, do I need to get better at that? Good thing, bad thing, don't you dare ever do it again? :D
Dubby_CompGamerGeek2 wrote:I find it difficult to separate my feelings and opinions of Juliette as a user versus Juliette as a moderator/member of the forum staff,
but I will attempt to do so here.
You failed. See next bit.
Dubby_CompGamerGeek2 wrote:I find that Juliette usually treats a large portion of the user base with rudeness, cynicism and contempt...
I do that as a user, yes.. :smt018 But you are right, I do do that. It is not something personal, really. Rather, it is personal if I am nice. :-D
PM me examples of me being a contemptuous mod, please. Could be another one of those situations where I don't know how people read what I say. Had a good monologue with Guild about that earlier.
~Dä Vinci~
Forum Addict
Alternate name(s): ~Tom~, Andy, Field marshall, ETL, Huxley, rudy, borek, rocky, C2, bruno, harsasnails, robe, R8, couzens, Lord Katsumoto, Da reno, The Queen of england, and a pineapple but only on sundays.

brown noses people who scam, follows the biggest wallet. theres a word for that.. ive never really been mad at julliet with our playful banter but stop closeing the thread.

Trade Feedback
~wolverine~
Forum Addict
ID: 0

~Da Vinci~ wrote:brown noses people who scam, follows the biggest wallet. theres a word for that.. ive never really been mad at julliet with our playful banter but stop closeing the thread.
~LordRse~
Forum Addict
Alliance: Tauri Alliance
Race: Prophet
ID: 79075
Alternate name(s): "Bringer of Rain"

On msn = good.

On this forum = Picking sides.
Spoiler
Past sigs

Juliette
Verified
The Queen

Picking sides? I locked the thread after you guys scammed the scammer out of his account. I could not care less about that situation.
When I lock the thread, and it is reposted, and reported, I act on the report and the rules.

Explain to me how that's picking sides. Wim.
@Tom: Hi. If Ace didn't have the money to buy that account, explain to me how I am following the biggest wallet? In that thread, that would be FM himself. ;)
~Dä Vinci~
Forum Addict

he did have the money he chose not to pay because well i really don't know.. he said himself he didn't know why and he felt bad but he still tried to sell the account befor jason removed it from him making himself a tasty $900. im sorry but the people who did it shouldn't be classed as a scammer... there a hero a handsom hero very smart

Trade Feedback
Legendary Apophis
Forum History
Alliance: Generations
Race: System Lord
ID: 7889
Alternate name(s): Apophis the Great

In my opinion, about the lock, as far as I know about this forum being a member of it since month #2 of its existence, when people apologized (in this case, Ace, when/if he will) about their action, they usually did it in a separate thread, among reasons it was done so, for it to be noticed more by people, and it being a different thing than the scam itself (to show they are done with their past self and move to a new path).
I've apologized myself in past (not for scamming as I never did that) in a separate thread to where the skirmish was going on, and so did most of the numerous people who apologized for anything (forum behaving, scamming, cheating, being rude on msn...).
That's my interpretation about it.
Spoiler

Incarnate - LG - LG1 - LG2 - LG3 - LG4 - AG - EAG ~ AGoL - Completed
Spoiler
<Dmonix> Damnit Jim how come every conversation with you always ends up discussing something deep and meaningful?
<Dmonix> We always end up discussing male/female differences or politics or football
<Dmonix> All the really important issues in life

Return to “Forum & Mod Feedback”