New World Order vs. Anyone smaller than them

Warning: Role Playing Zone - Content guidelines are applied less stringently.
For the many battle and war threads, and individual challenges for other players.
Forum rules
This is a war Forum. Minors, faint of heart, or those with heart conditions are encouraged to use the General forums.
The team reserves its right to change the titles of threads to ensure that the title reflects the nature of the thread
Link to: Message from the Section Head and Mods
The Doctor
Time Lord
Race: Time Lord

Honours and Awards

Re: New World Order vs. Anyone smaller than them

Field Marshall wrote:Hold on buddy...

Lets get some things right...

Who is ROBE? Please post the ID, because as far as I am aware, Robe is a member of TL and not a resident of NWO.

Furthermore, taking a planet is a declaration of war, somebody who attacks somebody else in an alliance is responsible for their actions. Now, I would think that destroying you was overkill...but nevertheless, I don't think it was us.

If you come with adequate reasons, you may get compensated. If you are wrong, I expect a full apology. Fair? :)

Replicator sam has edited their first post:

Replicator Sam™ wrote:OK so my whole alliance was massed by NWO (we are 3 people totalling under 60 mil in size).

Bruno's reason........ (one of my members stole a planet from them)

1. Planet was taken BACK without even a war setting...........NOT PLANET STOLEN BRUNO

2. Wez is rank 2 atm, and yet after he stole a planet from someone 20mil AS, gets Bruno to decimate all 3 of us......we are peaceful growth alliance and this is from the "strongest" in the game.....i think it is kinda weak :(

Either this is fixed with wez and Bruno picking on such little people, or the spam continues.....seriously tho, pay it back, NOT COOL

Edited because i saw aussie and rank 1 assumed it was robe, my humblest apologies to ROBE....
Formerly known as Haz

Nine out of ten doctors recommend going to an amusement park this weekend.
The Tenth Doctor doesn't want to go.
Spoiler
CC Leader: n haz thsi time it wasnt ur fault
Bralor wrote:hey haz how long do you estimate until someone blames you and masses HVE again?
Field Marshall wrote:On a seperate issue - where is Haz? He's the glue we really need right now!
SuperSaiyan wrote:I'm a staff member so naturally I'm used to unjustified abusive commentary, so really I don't mind ;)
Zeratul wrote:
Ĕɱƿŷ wrote:So I heard that when becoming a moderator you are subjected to hours and hours of "The Forum is good, the Forum is great, we surrender our will as of this date".

that is incorrect... nothing resembling prostration...

Forced labor on the other hand........ :sge
SuperSaiyan says (2:04 PM):
*that was kernal potter
*colonel
*wow I just made that typo

SuperSaiyan says (2:05 PM):
*no one will speak of this
*or I take muff's veggies away
*and he starves
Hope says (2:59 AM):
*hypothetically, how bad would it be if i descended someone... but forgot to Godquest them first, and they're active, and in an active alliance...
Hope says (3:00 AM):
*hypothetically...
Murris says (3:00 AM):
*ah **Filtered** why am i descended....
Angnoch Freddie says:
i hate being a mod...
i just wanted the blue color XD
Field Marshall
Forum Zombie

Haz wrote:

Who is ROBE? Please post the ID, because as far as I am aware, Robe is a member of TL and not a resident of NWO.

Furthermore, taking a planet is a declaration of war, somebody who attacks somebody else in an alliance is responsible for their actions. Now, I would think that destroying you was overkill...but nevertheless, I don't think it was us.

If you come with adequate reasons, you may get compensated. If you are wrong, I expect a full apology. Fair? :)

Replicator Sam™ wrote:OK so my whole alliance was massed by NWO (we are 3 people totalling under 60 mil in size).

1. Planet was taken BACK without even a war setting...........NOT PLANET STOLEN BRUNO

2. Wez is rank 2 atm, and yet after he stole a planet from someone 20mil AS, gets Bruno to decimate all 3 of us......we are peaceful growth alliance and this is from the "strongest" in the game.....i think it is kinda weak :(

Either this is fixed with wez and Bruno picking on such little people, or the spam continues.....seriously tho, pay it back, NOT COOL

Edited because i saw aussie and rank 1 assumed it was robe, my humblest apologies to ROBE....

So we all go and edit our posts to counteract what each person is saying?

Your point Haz? :smt021
Sol wrote:
Field Marshall wrote:
Sol wrote:It's not going to destroy your life :P
Really?

I think this is sig worthy in fact.
:o my first sigging. I sigged you too. <3
High Empty wrote:however people shouldn't have lvl 33 and 200mil spies and try to be in the top 10, it's unhealthy.
renegadze
Forum Elite
ID: 0

Field Marshall wrote:
Haz wrote:

I think he edited his post as he realised his mistake in that it was Bruno and not Robe
Spoiler
ImageImageImage
Field Marshall
Forum Zombie

renegadze wrote:
Field Marshall wrote:
Haz wrote:

I think he edited his post as he realised his mistake in that it was Bruno and not Robe

We all knew it wasn't Robe anyway :smt043

...but ahh, ok, cool :neutral:
Sol wrote:
Field Marshall wrote:
Really?

High Empty wrote:however people shouldn't have lvl 33 and 200mil spies and try to be in the top 10, it's unhealthy.
The Doctor
Time Lord
Race: Time Lord

Honours and Awards

Field Marshall wrote:
renegadze wrote:
Field Marshall wrote:
Haz wrote:

We all knew it wasn't Robe anyway :smt043

...but ahh, ok, cool :neutral:

I posted to let you know that no "Robe" was involved, as you were asking questions about it and Replicator Sam had fixed his post of the mistake.
Formerly known as Haz

Nine out of ten doctors recommend going to an amusement park this weekend.
The Tenth Doctor doesn't want to go.
Spoiler
CC Leader: n haz thsi time it wasnt ur fault
Bralor wrote:hey haz how long do you estimate until someone blames you and masses HVE again?
Field Marshall wrote:On a seperate issue - where is Haz? He's the glue we really need right now!
SuperSaiyan wrote:I'm a staff member so naturally I'm used to unjustified abusive commentary, so really I don't mind ;)
Zeratul wrote:
Ĕɱƿŷ wrote:So I heard that when becoming a moderator you are subjected to hours and hours of "The Forum is good, the Forum is great, we surrender our will as of this date".

that is incorrect... nothing resembling prostration...

Forced labor on the other hand........ :sge
SuperSaiyan says (2:04 PM):
*that was kernal potter
*colonel
*wow I just made that typo

SuperSaiyan says (2:05 PM):
*no one will speak of this
*or I take muff's veggies away
*and he starves
Hope says (2:59 AM):
*hypothetically, how bad would it be if i descended someone... but forgot to Godquest them first, and they're active, and in an active alliance...
Hope says (3:00 AM):
*hypothetically...
Murris says (3:00 AM):
*ah **Filtered** why am i descended....
Angnoch Freddie says:
i hate being a mod...
i just wanted the blue color XD
~LordRse~
Forum Addict
Alliance: Tauri Alliance
Race: Prophet
ID: 79075
Alternate name(s): "Bringer of Rain"

Fixed and all good now.. little bit less drama? ;)
Spoiler
Past sigs

Bromas
Forum Addict
ID: 97472
Alternate name(s): ~HydroFlux™~, Reinhardt

[/quote]
Isn't the opening post of this saying the whole thing is spam enough to have this moved to public dump?

B) (Going to the actual topic) I'm sure if bruno checked our outgoing logs first he would not have massed you at all. Have you asked if he checked?
Replicator Sam™
Forum Newbie
Alliance: [+FS+ Replica]
Race: FS Replica
ID: 1985977
Alternate name(s): Queen **Filtered**

Field Marshall wrote:
Mathlord wrote:I believe she's upset because this was a planet NWO stole in the first place which was taken back...(let me know if I'm mistaken)

@FM Remember that you live in a different playing sphere than young accounts. Losing 10 tril to some people could be the loss of a year's work whereas you losing a couple hundred tril is an everyday activity. I know it's hard as really top notch accounts to remember what it was like in them olden days, but I bet there was a time when you were pissed off too that there was a bigger guy out there taking your stuff.

A lot more can be done with a kind word and some polite talk than by thrashing a small alliance. I still don't understand the sport in the latter...

I'm not saying it is justified or that it is condoned by the entire alliance, I don't speak to them as a whole.

All I am saying, is it's a big risk.

Until late, did you farm FuAll and TL? Even when DRA's were set up...no, because you know different. Most people do.

The infamous "one hit policy" by DDE was followed by all, the amount of fear was awesome. They massed every hit...and it made them a huge Empire on that back.

I fought them for years following their tyrany in many different areas, but I was like these guys maybe 5 years ago. I got massed by a TL member, by the educators. I learnt and didn't do it again. You don't hit people that can hit back and if you are going to, just mass them before you get massed.

I learnt and I am offering these guys advice, that's all. The thing I enjoy most in this game is sharing my experiences. You build, you get massed, you mass back...that's the game, it's a cycle.

Whether you lose a years worth of PPTing and banking, of farming hardcore or a bit of $$. Nobody likes losing. Simple as that.

WHAT DONT YOU UNDERSTAND FIELD MARSHALL>>>>>>>>>>>>NO FARMING WAS DONE!!!!

They took my planet unprovoked, my member didnt even pm mean or set war or attack, simply took planet back.........Bruno Da Ozzy thinks that is reason to mass all of MY alliance.....oh wait, i have a pm saying sorry i was bored....

If you can't read the original post then im sorry but sounds like you will never understand FM....
We don't die we multiply.......01101011010101010010111011010Image
harchester
Forum History
Alliance: Ricos Roughnecks

Replicator Sam™ wrote:
Field Marshall wrote:
Mathlord wrote:I believe she's upset because this was a planet NWO stole in the first place which was taken back...(let me know if I'm mistaken)

@FM Remember that you live in a different playing sphere than young accounts. Losing 10 tril to some people could be the loss of a year's work whereas you losing a couple hundred tril is an everyday activity. I know it's hard as really top notch accounts to remember what it was like in them olden days, but I bet there was a time when you were pissed off too that there was a bigger guy out there taking your stuff.

A lot more can be done with a kind word and some polite talk than by thrashing a small alliance. I still don't understand the sport in the latter...

I'm not saying it is justified or that it is condoned by the entire alliance, I don't speak to them as a whole.

Until late, did you farm FuAll and TL? Even when DRA's were set up...no, because you know different. Most people do.

The infamous "one hit policy" by DDE was followed by all, the amount of fear was awesome. They massed every hit...and it made them a huge Empire on that back.

I fought them for years following their tyrany in many different areas, but I was like these guys maybe 5 years ago. I got massed by a TL member, by the educators. I learnt and didn't do it again. You don't hit people that can hit back and if you are going to, just mass them before you get massed.

I learnt and I am offering these guys advice, that's all. The thing I enjoy most in this game is sharing my experiences. You build, you get massed, you mass back...that's the game, it's a cycle.

Whether you lose a years worth of PPTing and banking, of farming hardcore or a bit of $$. Nobody likes losing. Simple as that.

They took my planet unprovoked, my member didnt even pm mean or set war or attack, simply took planet back.........Bruno Da Ozzy thinks that is reason to mass all of MY alliance.....oh wait, i have a pm saying sorry i was bored....

If you can't read the original post then im sorry but sounds like you will never understand FM....

hahaha <3 you go girl

matt you just got Whipped :smt025
Even if you hear a bad story about me, Understand that there was a time I was good to those people to, But they won’t tell you that...
Field Marshall
Forum Zombie

Replicator Sam™ wrote:
Field Marshall wrote:

Read the post made by Mathlord.

See my response to Mathlord's post.

Come back.

Repost.

Next time, don't use capitals or ">".

WHAT DON'T YOU UNDERSTAND REPLICATOR SAM>>>>>>>>>I DIDN'T SAY YOU FARMED THEM!!!!!

harchester wrote:hahaha <3 you go girl

matt you just got Whipped :smt025

HAHAHA <3 go me!

Scott, you just got whipped :smt018

n.b If you require any further comment, PM me...and lol, I offered to help you. Didn't condone anything.

So meh, have a good rest of your SGW career.
Sol wrote:
Field Marshall wrote:
Really?

Replicator Sam™
Forum Newbie

I would like to thank those that took the time to actually read my post, and those opinions that were given were all read even the ones that were dribble from lack of topic knowledge.

Point is, NWO is a bully alliance that pulled BS the first chance it got, and now says go **Filtered** yourself pretty much.......

Just letting everyone know what "stand up brave heros" these chaps are is all.

@FM you never offered to help me, unless you are offering to read posts before you start rambling is the help you reffer too. and i wasnt asking for help, i was asking for someone who has played this game long enough, to take time to see what happened, and try to talk some sense into your friend bruno.......but from the responses i get from the both of you, i see that is pointless

I guess I will just hang out in perg and hope NWO doesn't get a bug up their ass and lifer a bunch of units off and follow me to crush me for my response by posting this..... :(
Replicator Sam™
Forum Newbie

Wolfstien wrote:Why the **Filtered** is this thread still open? This is pointless, Replicator Sam hasn't even appeared in this thread since what, page 1? A simple way to look at this is that everyone gets massed sometime or other. I may not look it, but I have been here almost since the game started. I can't even remember how many times I have been massed for no reason. Yes, I complained at first but I adapted. I took breaks from the game, then came back to get massed again, as always, for no reason. Keep your head high and move on, that's all it takes. Nothing like some good ol' dedication.

If she wants redemption I will gladly vendetta her and the rest of her alliance.

I bet you will, uh, kinda my point......we are a peaceful small alliance, that want no wars, bother NOONE, and just dont want rank 1 and 2 in the game slaughtering us, plain and simple....
Belsamber
Forum Expert
Alliance: GHOST RIDERS 2018
Race: GHOST RIDERS 2018
ID: 1992280

LOL follow you to perg seriously?

Anyway aside from that this is a cool story to be honest and is really a waste of time having this open. stargateWAR O M G a war game :O seriously....cry me a river :smt089

Mods I'm sure you can lock this or move this topic as no fighting or warring is being done of any sort.

](*,)
Spoiler
MEZZANINE wrote:Hey Bels,

Hows it going bud, you know I've had song stuck in my head all day, and now think I know why, tis your theme song

Well I don't know why I came here tonight
If Im lookin' for some love or a fight
Just a searching for place with some flair
but so drunk I could fall of my chair
Massers to the left of me, Diplo's to the right
Here I am, drunk in the forum with you
Drunk in the GateWars with you
12:30 *Matherion Attack defended 15 23,986,971 0 *8,785,373,000 *,874,130,048
14:27 ~Joker~ Attack defended 15 48,418,385 0 *,966,012,800,000 *,070,746,452,590
Neimenljivi
Forum Zombie
Alliance: Lone wolf
Race: Slovenian
ID: 82089

I read the first 2 pages, and I don't have the time to read more.. But seriously, destroying a guy who is like 10x smaller AND his entire alliance just because he took a planet that was originally his back? I'm not saying "bad NWO", I'm saying the one that did that and is in NWO should be rightfully punished, if they do want to stand by their principles and pose an example to others. [-X

Then people wonder why most of the new guys quit not long after they start their accounts..

Seriously, man up - admit you did something wrong and just repay them the damage. If you have the resources to mass someone just because they took a planet that was their in the first place, then you also have the resources to repay that damage.. Seeing how little the accounts are, from what I grasped in the first 2 pages, it shouldn't be much resources to repay for the one that massed them, but a whole lot of resources for those that were massed. ;)

Boy times like this makes me wish I had my old account back, to teach that bloke a lesson, if he chooses not to repay the damages.. :smt117

~N
Haz wrote:It took a bit of time, but the investigation has now been completed.
S1eepy will be banned for scripting, for the remainder of this era.
Name: S1eepy [ TheCheekyChickens ]
{Banned}
2012 Awards awarded to me:
Spoiler
~LordRse~
Forum Addict
Alliance: Tauri Alliance
Race: Prophet
ID: 79075
Alternate name(s): "Bringer of Rain"

Neimenljivi wrote:Boy times like this makes me wish I had my old account back, to teach that bloke a lesson, if he chooses not to repay the damages.. :smt117

Then I recommend you to get a account ASAP and teach that bloke a lesson! ;)
Spoiler
Past sigs

Return to “The Galactic Colosseum”