NWO Vs Ricos

Warning: Role Playing Zone - Content guidelines are applied less stringently.
For the many battle and war threads, and individual challenges for other players.
Forum rules
This is a war Forum. Minors, faint of heart, or those with heart conditions are encouraged to use the General forums.
The team reserves its right to change the titles of threads to ensure that the title reflects the nature of the thread
Link to: Message from the Section Head and Mods
DucknDive
Forum Regular

Re: NWO Vs Ricos

Sir Phoenix Knight wrote:well SGW Assassin lived up to his name as one of the ppl i ac'ed early today then turns around and try's and snipes me like a coward
and still didnt build anything after someone alliance ppt'ed for our side...
so Ricos not so tuff are ya's when you have to go by sniper tactics...
by the way my def is fully built again and ready and waiting for you lot to put on a show...
now i expect you to do the same... :smt074

After you have dropped a big def instead of being the "mop up crew" then run your mouth off, till then keep it zipped.

Thats twice now, you have posted comments trying to stir things, and no doubt bruno will charge in with a comment soon enough to back you up. But my point still stands.

As for the rest of NWO ............ good job guys
~Drunken Master~
Forum Regular
Race: Drunken

DucknDive wrote:
Sir Phoenix Knight wrote:well SGW Assassin lived up to his name as one of the ppl i ac'ed early today then turns around and try's and snipes me like a coward
by the way my def is fully built again and ready and waiting for you lot to put on a show...

After you have dropped a big def instead of being the "mop up crew" then run your mouth off, till then keep it zipped.

Thats twice now, you have posted comments trying to stir things, and no doubt bruno will charge in with a comment soon enough to back you up. But my point still stands.

I feel you are frustrated mate ? relax bro, its only a game.. I mean u r not pissed because u have been without stats since u been massed and descended now are you ?
Spoiler
Spoiler
DucknDive
Forum Regular

lol perfectly on que.......

Not at all bruno, you think this is the first time i been massed or indead in a alliance war ? If so then you are mistaken.
~Drunken Master~
Forum Regular

DucknDive wrote:lol perfecyly on que.......

Not at all bruno, you think this is the first time i been massed or indead in a alliance war ? If so then you are mistaken.

We all know you are a warrior, but you did seem you were frustrated mate ? I felt that you had so much steam building up for some reason....

Relax bro, its only a game..

Go out and take some fresh air bro.....
Spoiler
Spoiler
Sir Phoenix Knight
Forum Regular
Alliance: Justice League
Race: Kryptonian
ID: 1949343
Alternate name(s): ~KAL EL~

DucknDive wrote:

Dude i was the opening striker for the FE v AG war i toke out KJ's 45 trill def with out a sweet and
drop a dozen 20+ trill def'es in the next few weeks losing nearly 700+ mill UU over the 2 month
period when i see you in my logs then you can run ya mouth off about being on the clean up crew
since you havent even walked threw the door...
DucknDive
Forum Regular

lol thanks for the concern Bruno. It cheers me up knowing that other players in the game care about my well being.

:smt060

Sir Phoenix Knight wrote:
DucknDive wrote:

Dude i was the opening striker for the FE v AG war i toke out KJ's 45 trill def with out a sweet and
drop a dozen 20+ trill def'es in the next few weeks losing nearly 700+ mill UU over the 2 month
period when i see you in my logs then you can run ya mouth off about being on the clean up crew

There was me getting all confused in my old age, here is me thinking we were talking about the war between Rico's & NWO ?

And also i didn't come here posting comments about how "great i am", however if you can find a post with me saying such a thing in this war post, can you please show me where ?

I havn't be to active in this war at all, a fact that i never denied(again correct me if i am wrong) ?

Reasons for this are personel, and i don't feel the need to share with the community.
harchester
Forum History
Alliance: Ricos Roughnecks

Ricos not so tuff...mate dont let being in NWO go to your head mate everybody knows who the Real players in NWO is and whos just there to make up the numbers

it makes me laugh when nooblets get into a good allaince, and then they get a cute ego....at th end of the day you were a nothing before nwo and your still a nothing in NWO...

Now thats me said my peace...Back to studying and some Xbox 8)

***Edit...i see you were looking at this thread SPK, well dont wait for someone of the bigger names to come insult me back before you do, dont get me wrong i like most in NWO bruno did alot for me and i have alot of friends in NWO but nooblets like you make me laugh

** oh and before i get someone saying harch your on vac mode, you try studying to be a Doctor, and having exams just beating yall to that... :smt019
Last edited by harchester on Sat Nov 12, 2011 8:39 am, edited 1 time in total.
Even if you hear a bad story about me, Understand that there was a time I was good to those people to, But they won’t tell you that...
~TheJoker~
Forum Irregular
Alliance: ~RiCoS_WÅrLoRdS~
ID: 1908084

harchester how i love you so much

:smt060 :smt060 :smt060 :smt060 :smt060 :smt060 :smt060 :smt060 :smt060 :smt060 :smt060
Image Image

*********************************** TheJoker Trade Feedback ***********************************

My Msn is : Dan@skeav.com (MSN Allways Online 24/7)
Sir Phoenix Knight
Forum Regular

DucknDive wrote:lol thanks for the concern Bruno. It cheers me up knowing that other players in the game care about my well being.

DucknDive wrote:

There was me getting all confused in my old age, here is me thinking we were talking about the war between Rico's & NWO ?

And also i didn't come here posting comments about how "great i am", however if you can find a post with me saying such a thing in this war post, can you please show me where ?

I havn't be to active in this war at all, a fact that i never denied(again correct me if i am wrong) ?

Reasons for this are personel, and i don't feel the need to share with the community.

Mate i aint asking for an explanation for why you havent been in the battle but i didnt point any
fingers either basically calling someone else a back stage pansy like i wasnt here i had stuff to do
as well been a busy few weeks for me in RL plus everytime my PPT finished there was nothing left
to mass off PPT in ricos so guess what i PPT'ed again... cant help it that borek, da vinci are ME hogs :P
but still i am building a good size def and covert to play with even if i am busy i aint sitting there
def'less and still trying to mass some one else... this was suppose to be a fun war btw Ricos and
NWO as far as i know since it was organized so why should we NWO build nice size def'es for you
lot to play with and we get nothing in return unless Ashrak is on... all i want is something fair in
return to play with if i am putting up something for you to toy with as well... so if i have to stir
the pot to see what floats to the surface to see some from Ricos so be it...
harchester
Forum History
Alliance: Ricos Roughnecks

DucknDive wrote:lol thanks for the concern Bruno. It cheers me up knowing that other players in the game care about my well being.

DucknDive wrote:

Mate i aint asking for an explanation for why you havent been in the battle but i didnt point any
fingers either basically calling someone else a back stage pansy like i wasnt here i had stuff to do
as well been a busy few weeks for me in RL plus everytime my PPT finished there was nothing left
to mass off PPT in ricos so guess what i PPT'ed again... cant help it that borek, da vinci are ME hogs :P
but still i am building a good size def and covert to play with even if i am busy i aint sitting there
def'less and still trying to mass some one else... this was suppose to be a fun war btw Ricos and
NWO as far as i know since it was organized
so why should we NWO build nice size def'es for you
lot to play with and we get nothing in return unless Ashrak is on... all i want is something fair in
return to play with if i am putting up something for you to toy with as well... so if i have to stir

Clearly your silly, the Ricos war and NWO wasnt organised if it was then most of ricos would have been online when you did your (very good) strike...

So no the war wasnt organised... :smt043
Even if you hear a bad story about me, Understand that there was a time I was good to those people to, But they won’t tell you that...
Sir Phoenix Knight
Forum Regular

harchester wrote:

Ricos not so tuff...mate dont let being in NWO go to your head mate everybody knows who the Real players in NWO is and whos just there to make up the numbers

it makes me laugh when nooblets get into a good allaince, and then they get a cute ego....at th end of the day you were a nothing before nwo and your still a nothing in NWO...

Now thats me said my peace...Back to studying and some Xbox 8)

***Edit...i see you were looking at this thread SPK, well dont wait for someone of the bigger names to come insult me back before you do, dont get me wrong i like most in NWO bruno did alot for me and i have alot of friends in NWO but nooblets like you make me laugh

** oh and before i get someone saying harch your on vac mode, you try studying to be a Doctor, and having exams just beating yall to that... :smt019

lol mate i aint no nooblet, been in my fair shares of wars hell practically 2 of us stood against the hole of AG alone and just cause i wasnt in big name alliances or move like a hot potato to a dde or oe alliance dont mean i cant fight... i got plenty of kills under my belt so you keep talking the talk and i will keep walking the walk till you past ya exams and we will see how good your doctor skills are when your men need patching up... :smt025
Sir Phoenix Knight
Forum Regular

harchester wrote:

DucknDive wrote:

NWO as far as i know since it was organized
so why should we NWO build nice size def'es for you

Clearly your silly, the Ricos war and NWO wasnt organised if it was then most of ricos would have been online when you did your (very good) strike...

So no the war wasnt organised... :smt043

um as far as i know it was we had a 2 week nap to prepair for the war with Ricos which then was broken half a week before the start date by a rico farming one of us...
Kikaz
For the Lulz
Alliance: Jötunheim
Race: Lulz
ID: 3471
Alternate name(s): Misery

#-o Quiet your both noobs.
Quotes
Meanwhile in MaYHeM
Duderanch wrote:And so it would come to pass, in December of 2012 the war between the ponies and the pandas broke out..it lasted 21 days, the result? Armagedon.
Noobert wrote:Kikaz scares me at times, and he's in my own alliance.
Dr. House wrote:I HAVE THE POWER! The power to warn, and I will **Filtered** use it too.
Kateaclysmic wrote: I thought you loved me, Kikaz. I'm getting an abortion.
Sarevok wrote:
Kikaz wrote:Ridiculous.
Congrats on the most constructive post ever...
Affirmation wrote: And Speaking of bad boys (the baddest)... Kikaz is right, Q is a family, and Affy is the love child of Kikaz and Kateaclysmic!! That is right... I am NOT AN ABORTION... but she never nursed me and Kikaz stopped being a terrible father figure to Affy years ago... Family - HA... Affy's old arse...[-X

Where is the love Kikaz??? WHERE IS THE LOVE (Dad... :smt047 ) ??? [-(
I creep though shadows
I rise up at night
I live just inside you
And give you a terrible fright
I walk through the darkness
I lurk under your bed
I live in your wardrobe
I creep up in the shed.
I tiptoe through the corridor
I follow you anywhere
I rip your braveness apart
And never ever care
I am fear so don't come near..
2007 Quantum Player of the Year Runner-up - 2011 Villian of the Year - 2012 Hall of Fame - 2012 Quantum Player of the Year Runner-up - Leader and Co-founder of the 2014 Alliance of the Year
~Drunken Master~
Forum Regular

Harch and SPK get a room FFS..

I think a mod needs to make a special thread for Harch and SPK..

You guys r horny for each other, just come out of the closet and admit it...
Spoiler
Spoiler
Guild
Forum Addict
Alliance: Retiring
Race: Draeden
ID: 1916018
Location: writing a booklet so people understand my humour :D

Kikaz wrote:#-o Quiet your both noobs.

^ 8-[
Retired but still on a rampage
Spoiler
Rudy Peña wrote:Yea, OE is the the next FS in terms of snipers. We proud ourselves on it to the point we give out awards and see who can mass the most with a 0 def.
Drahazar wrote:Im happy to snipe anyone i want, why should i build any defences for you people
George Hazard wrote:FM is like a rite of passage for alliances.
You haven't truly made it to manhood until you've slept with the town prostitute.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Return to “The Galactic Colosseum”