Israel considers pre-emptive strike on Iran. Sky News.

Legendary Apophis
Forum History
Alliance: Generations
Race: System Lord
ID: 7889
Alternate name(s): Apophis the Great

Re: Israel considers pre-emptive strike on Iran. Sky News.

[KMA]Avenger wrote:Image

Sorry Jim, my bad...he's a Long Horns fan #-o Wait...all these famous people are Long Horns Fans :shock:

http://www.google.co.uk/search?q=long+h ... 8gOEzoDXBw

/sarcasm

Ah, I love how paranoid people making these sites and "uncovering these truths" try to search second by second meeting recordings where a president or an important personality is talking, trying to find the moment they do any evil sign or anything that resembles it, often totally out of speech context, "wow we found it he's satanist".
If we go like this in the utter nonsense "you did the sign you are uncovered", I'm sure the stadiums in England are filled with fascists supporters, when they are saluting their team and put their arm up a little like Mussolini did eh? See how conclusions can be pretty silly. ;)
Aside from the nonsensical satanism paranoia, I know about the paranoia regarding eagle, because Nazi used stylized eagles, therefore anyone/anything using any stylized eagle is a Nazi. You see the sign whatever the context, it's the fact!

Wow, that's really quality journalism by these sites (I already checked one and was close to die by laughter), who said BBC weren't trustable source? :smt043

Seriously, sometimes I wonder why I bother. When decades trustworthy proven medias are said to be not trustworthy (ie BBC) while totally nonsense and footage sites made by some paranoid conspiracy guys (that site I visited, which was said to tell the proof that xyz were satanists) are considered as the truth providers. #-o
Spoiler

Incarnate - LG - LG1 - LG2 - LG3 - LG4 - AG - EAG ~ AGoL - Completed
Spoiler
<Dmonix> Damnit Jim how come every conversation with you always ends up discussing something deep and meaningful?
<Dmonix> We always end up discussing male/female differences or politics or football
<Dmonix> All the really important issues in life
Jack
Evil Reincarnated
Alliance: The Empire
Race: Dragonborn
ID: 6475

[KMA]Avenger wrote:Image

Sorry Jim, my bad...he's a Long Horns fan #-o Wait...all these famous people are Long Horns Fans :shock:

http://www.google.co.uk/search?q=long+h ... 8gOEzoDXBw

/sarcasm

An out of context photo might as well be a photoshop.
Ya'll acting like you know what monster is
Me have 25 years in the monster biz
All monsters think you can fuss with this
Well you can talk to me Snuffleupagus
Me sneak into your house, me leave before dawn
Your daughters will be pregnant and your cookies will be gone
Malx wrote:Make kids not cancer!
[KMA]Avenger
Forum Zombie
Location: Borehamwood Elstree, England, 2 mins from George Lucas Studios.

I love how people attack the message and the source never once looking into things like, Haliburton caught running white slavery and child kidnapping rings. how the Whitehouse had women and children shipped in for sex....i could go on but this will also fall on deaf ears.

Either you look into how the highest members of society are into all this, or you can carry burying your heads in the sand...

Did you know that Winston Churchill was a notorious abuser of children in Morocco? that Ted heath was even worse? one guy told the Heath family outright that Ted was an abuser of children, the family wont take the guy to court because they know they would loose and it would all come out....

Regardless, they throw it in your face and you are so blind you cannot even see it...

@Jim, i never supplied ANY links to any sites, i provided the results i ran from a general search "Long Horns fans salute". run the search yourself, you will get the same results i did!

Ps, I NEVER trust ANY information without researching it for myself....i don't call clicking one link as any kind of research!

Move on, nothing to see here!

Infinite Love Is the Only Truth: Everything Else Is Illusion.

-David Icke
Jack
Evil Reincarnated
Alliance: The Empire
Race: Dragonborn
ID: 6475

I did not attack the image, not did I attack the source. I simply called into question the validity of the image based on the fact that no context is provided. A picture is worth a thousand words, no one ever said those words had to be true.
Ya'll acting like you know what monster is
Me have 25 years in the monster biz
All monsters think you can fuss with this
Well you can talk to me Snuffleupagus
Me sneak into your house, me leave before dawn
Your daughters will be pregnant and your cookies will be gone
Malx wrote:Make kids not cancer!
RepliMagni
Forum Addict
Alliance: Loner :P
Race: NanoTiMaster
ID: 1908448

[KMA]Avenger wrote:I love how people attack the message and the source never once looking into things like, Haliburton caught running white slavery and child kidnapping rings. how the Whitehouse had women and children shipped in for sex....i could go on but this will also fall on deaf ears.

But the point is: if the sources saying those things aren't credible, then why should I believe them? If a random blogger says it's true, doesn't make it so.

Anyway, back to the question at hand. Will Israel take unilateral action against Iran? Almost certainly not.

If things escalated would China really publicly back Iran? Doubt it. Would Russia or China secretly finance/equip Iran in a guerilla war? Almost certainly.
Juliette
Verified
The Queen
Race: Royalty
ID: 4323
Alternate name(s): Cersei Lannister

Research proves the Texas Longhorns have many more fans than people give them credit for.
Lithium
Forum Zombie
Alliance: The Pirate's Panties
Race: Pirate
ID: 0

china n russia would veto the decision to strike iran, their economical resources would be highly damaged in a region they own. this is a war of resources rather then nuclear tech.
Previously on GateWars Forum
The orgin of Guild
Spoiler
Lithium wrote:he was talkin bout me and remembering the days i was massing him wit one finger ;)
Guild wrote:is that the same finger you stick up your bum ? :smt060
Lithium wrote:no its the one who gave u life ;)
Field Marshall wrote:Lith put his finger up his bum and Guild arrived? :smt017
I wish that was genuinely true :)
Lithium wrote:oooo why there isnt any emo for this one , id have dropped of chair dead :smt042
MajorLeeHurts wrote:
Lithium wrote:oooo why there isnt any emo for this one , id have dropped of chair dead :smt042
Agreed that was the funnies **Filtered** ive read here!
Im sure JT is enjoying this thread , if he isnt hes in a coma !
Feedback Me
http://stargatewars.herebegames.com/vie ... 8&t=101259
[KMA]Avenger
Forum Zombie
Location: Borehamwood Elstree, England, 2 mins from George Lucas Studios.

iT'S MORE THAN JUST A WAR OF RESOURCES (sorry about the caps...cigar fingers :? ), IF an attack goes ahead the first thing Iran will do is close the strait of Hormuz. that will cause artificial oil scarcity, which will drive up the price of oil. that action alone could swallow much of the US debt and cause many people to start buying dollars again. don't forget, the dollar as bad and as weak as it is at the moment is STILL the "official" worlds reserve currency.

Infinite Love Is the Only Truth: Everything Else Is Illusion.

-David Icke
Lithium
Forum Zombie
Alliance: The Pirate's Panties
Race: Pirate
ID: 0

arent they resources?

US dont bother much of its dept if they did cae they d have fix it. they got oil just not taking enough from it.
Previously on GateWars Forum
The orgin of Guild
Spoiler
Lithium wrote:he was talkin bout me and remembering the days i was massing him wit one finger ;)
Guild wrote:is that the same finger you stick up your bum ? :smt060
Lithium wrote:no its the one who gave u life ;)
Field Marshall wrote:Lith put his finger up his bum and Guild arrived? :smt017
I wish that was genuinely true :)
MajorLeeHurts wrote:
Agreed that was the funnies **Filtered** ive read here!
Im sure JT is enjoying this thread , if he isnt hes in a coma !
Feedback Me
http://stargatewars.herebegames.com/vie ... 8&t=101259
MEZZANINE
Forum Addict
Alliance: Forgotten Serenity
Race: System Lord
ID: 81691

[KMA]Avenger wrote:iT'S MORE THAN JUST A WAR OF RESOURCES (sorry about the caps...cigar fingers :? ), IF an attack goes ahead the first thing Iran will do is close the strait of Hormuz. that will cause artificial oil scarcity, which will drive up the price of oil. that action alone could swallow much of the US debt and cause many people to start buying dollars again. don't forget, the dollar as bad and as weak as it is at the moment is STILL the "official" worlds reserve currency.

If Iran cut off the Oil ( which I understand goes mostly to Russia ) it would push up worldwide oil prices ( even though these are already kept artificially high by the self imposed production limits and could easily be compensated for by increased production elsewhere ), this would risk losing any Russian support they had.

Iran wont cut off the oil, BUT if Israel attacks will they bomb the oilfields to cripple Iran economically ?

Spoiler
Attack Mercs Killed (30) 459,329,001
Defence Mercs Killed (10) 2,918,478,517
Attack Soldiers Killed(60) 12,677,958
Defence Soldiers Killed(20) 226,236,488
Attack Super Soldiers Killed(300) 490,627,262
Defence Super Soldiers Killed(100) 4,131,482,551
Spies Killed(50) 4,256,505,842
Spy Killers Killed(50) 651,022,448
Mothership Weapons Destroyed(300) 35,583,034
Mothership Shields Destroyed(300) 39,498,511
Mothership Fleets Destroyed(200) 2,413,254