Vatican caught in yet more sex and paedophile scandals!

[KMA]Avenger
Forum Zombie
Location: Borehamwood Elstree, England, 2 mins from George Lucas Studios.

Vatican caught in yet more sex and paedophile scandals!

I just found out about this fresh wave of accusations levelled at the Vatican blocking investigations of paedophile priests and sex scandals.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2011/no ... y-catholic

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... abuse.html

You know that if the mainstream media are reporting this that MUCH more is going on here.

Anyone who wants proof can watch this BBC documentary about just how bad and how deep this all goes....

Any objections using the BBC as a source Jim?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2iT6-KCuZDI
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Si5uqk5H ... re=related
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qwJMNH8E ... re=related
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cfTVAdgV ... re=related

With Italian subs.

That's one of the most heart wrenching programs (aside from the other documentary about Iraq and the depleted uranium) i've ever watched.

Infinite Love Is the Only Truth: Everything Else Is Illusion.

-David Icke
~Drunken Master~
Forum Regular
Race: Drunken

Re: Vatican caught in yet more sex and paedophile scandals!

they should just come out and say they're gay...
Spoiler
Spoiler
[KMA]Avenger
Forum Zombie

It's not about hiding ones sexual preferences in fear of ridicule, it's about child sexual molestation and paedophilia being rampant throughout the Roman Catholic Church (as well as the upper levels of society).

-David Icke
Ashu
Michael Westen
Alliance: TAF
Race: Human
ID: 81691

Honours and Awards

The Debate Central aswell as the General intelligent discussions topics are NOT for criticism or taking swings, if I don't see an intelligent debate or discussion this topic will be closed.
Bias Admin colour
Kit-Fox
Forum Elite
Race: Tollan
ID: 0

Sorry Folks, Joyless Mods who clearly have nothing better to play about with are forcing a retraction. It appears freindly conversation isnt welcome in GIDT anymore.
Last edited by Kit-Fox on Wed Nov 09, 2011 12:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The river tells no lies, yet standing at its shores the dishonest man still hears them

If you dont like what I post, then tough. Either dont read it or dont bother replying to it.
MEZZANINE
Forum Addict
Alliance: Forgotten Serenity
Race: System Lord

Kit-Fox wrote:And in other news it turns out that bears really do poo in the woods

:smt043

On a related note, technically Vatican City has it's only laws and has the lowest minimum age for marriage in Europe, if I recall correctly it's only 11 or 12 yo, and Christan's say that marriages must be consummated so you could legally marry and have sex with a child there. I say 'Technically' as this is one of those throwback laws, very old and no one ever got around to changing it.

Spoiler
Attack Mercs Killed (30) 459,329,001
Defence Mercs Killed (10) 2,918,478,517
Attack Soldiers Killed(60) 12,677,958
Defence Soldiers Killed(20) 226,236,488
Attack Super Soldiers Killed(300) 490,627,262
Defence Super Soldiers Killed(100) 4,131,482,551
Spies Killed(50) 4,256,505,842
Spy Killers Killed(50) 651,022,448
Mothership Weapons Destroyed(300) 35,583,034
Mothership Shields Destroyed(300) 39,498,511
Mothership Fleets Destroyed(200) 2,413,254
Planet Defences Destroyed(300) 358,539
Planets Taken(5000) 411
Naquadah Stolen(0.0001) 2,355,738,435,154,805
Untrained Kidnapped(50) 5,943,886,456
Weapon Points Destroyed (Sab+Att)(0.0001) 74,293,522,376,607
Attack Turns Used(1) 1,731,971
Legendary Apophis
Forum History
Alliance: Generations
ID: 7889
Alternate name(s): Apophis the Great

Impossibility for clercs to marry is one of the few stupid things left still applied in Catholicism dogma. I mean, it's pretty obvious that if that thing was lifted, the amount of such affairs would decrease.
As you can see I am not hypocrit, I know pretty well the obvious way to solve most of these issues happening here and there is simple. Now, will they align themselves to other religions (I'm talking here about orthodox and reformist) or carry on this way.
Spoiler

Incarnate - LG - LG1 - LG2 - LG3 - LG4 - AG - EAG ~ AGoL - Completed
Spoiler
<Dmonix> Damnit Jim how come every conversation with you always ends up discussing something deep and meaningful?
<Dmonix> We always end up discussing male/female differences or politics or football
<Dmonix> All the really important issues in life
Kit-Fox
Forum Elite

Sorry Folks, Joyless Mods who clearly have nothing better to play about with are forcing a retraction. It appears freindly conversation isnt welcome in GIDT anymore.
Last edited by Kit-Fox on Wed Nov 09, 2011 12:08 pm, edited 2 times in total.
The river tells no lies, yet standing at its shores the dishonest man still hears them

If you dont like what I post, then tough. Either dont read it or dont bother replying to it.
MEZZANINE
Forum Addict
Alliance: Forgotten Serenity

Kit-Fox wrote:
MEZZANINE wrote:
Kit-Fox wrote:And in other news it turns out that bears really do poo in the woods

:smt043

On a related note, technically Vatican City has it's only laws and has the lowest minimum age for marriage in Europe, if I recall correctly it's only 11 or 12 yo, and Christan's say that marriages must be consummated so you could legally marry and have sex with a child there. I say 'Technically' as this is one of those throwback laws, very old and no one ever got around to changing it.

I dont recall anything in the bible about an age of consent, you might just get away with it inside the vatican city under the rule of 'if there's grass on the wicket.....'

:P

Is that your test for ripeness ? 'thou shalt not touch a girlie til she be furry'. Kinda falls down with Brazillians :smt043

Re the Bible

I never actually read the Bible cover to cover, not really into Myth & Magic fantasy, I prefer SciFi & Espionage genre's. But from what I hear the first one was pretty good if you can get past the out of date language, but the 2nd one like most sequels was a bit lame.

Re the Clergy

Thing is you have to wonder what kind of people would choose that life, they must be a bit weird to start with and living in a fantasy world will just take them further away from normality. Hardly a surprise so many turn out the way they do, and shocking to me that people leave their children in their care. Lets face it, if you said to someone leave your kids with this bloke you dont really know, who has never married or had a GF, lives alone and talks to statues of half naked men nailed to crosses, would you ???

Spoiler
Attack Mercs Killed (30) 459,329,001
Defence Mercs Killed (10) 2,918,478,517
Attack Soldiers Killed(60) 12,677,958
Defence Soldiers Killed(20) 226,236,488
Attack Super Soldiers Killed(300) 490,627,262
Defence Super Soldiers Killed(100) 4,131,482,551
Spies Killed(50) 4,256,505,842
Spy Killers Killed(50) 651,022,448
Mothership Weapons Destroyed(300) 35,583,034
Mothership Shields Destroyed(300) 39,498,511
Mothership Fleets Destroyed(200) 2,413,254
Planet Defences Destroyed(300) 358,539
Planets Taken(5000) 411
Naquadah Stolen(0.0001) 2,355,738,435,154,805
Untrained Kidnapped(50) 5,943,886,456
Weapon Points Destroyed (Sab+Att)(0.0001) 74,293,522,376,607
Attack Turns Used(1) 1,731,971
Kit-Fox
Forum Elite

Last edited by Kit-Fox on Wed Nov 09, 2011 12:08 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Ashu
Michael Westen
Alliance: TAF
Race: Human

Honours and Awards

Perhaps I stuttered in my post, take one more shot at the Bible, Catholicism and anything related and this thread is closed. Either this subject is debated intelligently and in a mature manner or we don't do it at all.
Bias Admin colour
[KMA]Avenger
Forum Zombie

What really gets me is the fact that we cannot bring so many these guys to justice. some have been prosecuted successfully but the vast majority are free. it's not 1 or 2 or 10, there are literally hundreds of cases from all over the world involving Roman Catholic priests. many of whom have international warrants out for their arrest, and some have even been convicted in their absence and nations are being blocked by the Vatican in executing the warrants and we are powerless against the Vatican...just who the hell do they think they are! you would think that the Pope and the Vatican would want these guys prosecuted and the Vatican's 2good" name cleared :?

@Malx, i cant speak for others but i made this topic as a point of interest, not a catholic bashing thread. i Bash the Pope and the Vatican for it's seemingly lack of morality, i don't bash the office of the pope or the faith in general.

-David Icke
Juliette
Verified
The Queen
Race: Royalty
ID: 4323
Alternate name(s): Cersei Lannister

Malx wrote:Perhaps I stuttered in my post, take one more shot at the Bible, Catholicism and anything related and this thread is closed. Either this subject is debated intelligently and in a mature manner or we don't do it at all.
Cool it, Ashu, and join the debate instead. If you want to defend the Bible, Catholicism, and anything related, do so with words instead of power. Do not deflect something that might touch on your personal views. ;)
I am quite sure everyone here would be interested to hear what you have to say on the matter, actually. :D

As for me, I think Jim has a good point when he refers to the impossibility of marriage for clergy. I would think that someone who can go home to a good wife every day will have less reason to seek the possibility of the exploitation of the gullibility of youths, regardless of their sex. Not saying a wife is a cure for paedophilia, but I do believe that paedophilia, like addictions, is something that once experienced without negative personal consequences will be sought again. A married man might have less reason to 'try the first time', and thus might never find themselves in temptation. Or the Church could revise their dogmatic stance on **Filtered**, making it less of a sin than paedophilia. Yes, a legal way to rid yourself of sexual tension could help lower the number of cases. And then there is always the option of physical castration for those who (pledge to) commit themselves to celibacy.
[KMA]Avenger
Forum Zombie

Juliette wrote:A married man might have less reason to 'try the first time', and thus might never find themselves in temptation.

I doubt it when it comes to some people: http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/religio ... hilia.html

It's a short article and the last 2 paragraphs are what i am referring to.

With regards to marriage, the Bible clearly states that priests MUST be married and that is not negotiable. it's the Vatican that has imposed celibacy on the priesthood. i firmly believe that the Vatican needs to answer for not only it's imposition of celibacy on the clergy, but also what these animals are doing.

-David Icke
Juliette
Verified
The Queen
Race: Royalty
ID: 4323
Alternate name(s): Cersei Lannister

[KMA]Avenger wrote:I doubt it when it comes to some people: http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/religio ... hilia.html

It's a short article and the last 2 paragraphs are what i am referring to.

With regards to marriage, the Bible clearly states that priests MUST be married and that is not negotiable. it's the Vatican that has imposed celibacy on the priesthood. i firmly believe that the Vatican needs to answer for not only it's imposition of celibacy on the clergy, but also what these animals are doing.
We agree, then. Like I said, the idea is not a cure, but it might make child molestation in churches a less prevalent occurrence. Of course, deranged and dangerous individuals need to be exterminated, as remains my core conviction.
And then there is the enormous gap of knowledge regarding child molestation in the even more closed off muslim world.. I will not believe this to be a Catholicism/Christianity-exclusive. At least we are talking about it, contrary to certain other religions.

Return to “General intelligent discussion topics”