I was given a warning for the wrong reasons...

Ombudsman Case Archives
~Odin~
Alföðr
Alliance: The Collective
Race: International Pimp
ID: 0

Re: I was given a warning for the wrong reasons...

Enough Spam! this warning goes to everyone, anymore spam or breaking of the rules in this thread and i will start issuing warnings!

I have looked over the case and all the evidence, My decission is that Clarky had every right to issue the warning it is clear to me that the word is one of a negative nature and should have been removed from the post. If the mask in question was not a swearword then it had no reason to be masked. The warning shall remain on Bruno's file for 6 months at that stage the warning shall be removed.

I shall leave this topic open and in this section for 24 hours, I do not want any spam or rule breaking in this thread for the next 24 hours If i find someone breaking the rules or spamming I WILL WARN THEM.

~Odin~
Ombundsman
The forces of harchester fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 145,573,411,725,000 damage
The forces of harchester fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 3 damage
TGW Annual Community Awards 2014/2015
Spoiler
Guild
Forum Addict
Alliance: Retiring
Race: Draeden
ID: 1916018
Location: writing a booklet so people understand my humour :D

e%$%^"$t ..... 8-[

what .... it was elephant :smt081
Retired but still on a rampage
Spoiler
Rudy Peña wrote:Yea, OE is the the next FS in terms of snipers. We proud ourselves on it to the point we give out awards and see who can mass the most with a 0 def.
Drahazar wrote:Im happy to snipe anyone i want, why should i build any defences for you people
George Hazard wrote:FM is like a rite of passage for alliances.
You haven't truly made it to manhood until you've slept with the town prostitute.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
~Drunken Master~
Forum Regular
Race: Drunken

Guild wrote:e%$%^"$t ..... 8-[

what .... it was elephant :smt081

watch it Guild you will get a warning now old chap... :smt043
Spoiler
Spoiler
~Drunken Master~
Forum Regular
Race: Drunken

~Odin~ wrote:Enough Spam! this warning goes to everyone, anymore spam or breaking of the rules in this thread and i will start issuing warnings!

I have looked over the case and all the evidence, My decission is that Clarky had every right to issue the warning it is clear to me that the word is one of a negative nature and should have been removed from the post. If the mask in question was not a swearword then it had no reason to be masked. The warning shall remain on Bruno's file for 6 months at that stage the warning shall be removed.

I shall leave this topic open and in this section for 24 hours, I do not want any spam or rule breaking in this thread for the next 24 hours If i find someone breaking the rules or spamming I WILL WARN THEM.

~Odin~
Ombundsman

Disappointing indeed that you all stick together and cannot accept the fact that NO law was broken...

Hence that being said, the MOB has spoken and the warning will be accepted..

SO you can lock this thread ... Thanks
Spoiler
Spoiler
Quina Quen
Forum Addict
Alternate name(s): Diamond Dust

A most entertaining thread.
The ascended entity formerly known as Diamond Dust
Psi Kiya Trist
The Timeless One
ID: 4266

Honours and Awards

~BrunoDaOzzy~ wrote:Disappointing indeed that you all stick together and cannot accept the fact that NO law was broken...

You agree that “StarGateWars Forums” have the right to remove, edit, move or close any topic at any time should we see fit.

According to the agreement you agreed to, we have the right to edit or remove anything on this forums we see fit. This means, it doesn't matter the Legality of the word in question. Legally we have every right to remove it. The laws you are familiar with only apply in extreme cases, else, it's our rules. You have no rights to "Free Speech", you have entered into a contractual agreement, that says We can control what you post. End of. Now, you may argue that we're not following our rules, but you forget, because we're the magistrates of Admin Jason(Forum)'s Kingdom. We can operate on a "guilty until proven innocent" principle. It is your job to prove you haven't broken our rules. And attempting to avoid proving that by saying this is not true, is a straw man argument. Prove the word you masked isn't the swear word, and answer why you would mask it if it wasn't, or you're just wasting everyone's time.
buck wrote:well psi, upkeeping order in the universe does play its tricks on your mind...
~Odin~
Alföðr
Alliance: The Collective
Race: International Pimp
ID: 0

~BrunoDaOzzy~ wrote:
~Odin~ wrote:Enough Spam! this warning goes to everyone, anymore spam or breaking of the rules in this thread and i will start issuing warnings!

~Odin~
Ombundsman

Disappointing indeed that you all stick together and cannot accept the fact that NO law was broken...

Hence that being said, the MOB has spoken and the warning will be accepted..

SO you can lock this thread ... Thanks

Bruno there is no "You all stick together" I am the Ombudsman elected by the people for the people i am not apart of the Admin or Mod team. The case was brought to me I then looked at all the evidence and with an outsiders view on the situation I was able to pass judgement on this situation rather clearly. If you wish to chat to me more about this you are welcome to PM me.

This thread will now be LOCKED.
~Odin~
Ombudsman
The forces of harchester fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 145,573,411,725,000 damage
The forces of harchester fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 3 damage
TGW Annual Community Awards 2014/2015
Spoiler

Return to “Case Archives”