The Flagship v DDE

Warning: Role Playing Zone - Content guidelines are applied less stringently.
For the many battle and war threads, and individual challenges for other players.
Forum rules
This is a war Forum. Minors, faint of heart, or those with heart conditions are encouraged to use the General forums.
The team reserves its right to change the titles of threads to ensure that the title reflects the nature of the thread
Link to: Message from the Section Head and Mods
Field Marshall
Forum Zombie

Re: The Flagship v DDE

Jedi~Tank wrote:I will be returning in a couple of weeks if for no other reason than to show you how to be a bad guy. Making a thread like this for a claim to gain fame is pure idiocy, a lack of imagination and borderline being a **Filtered**, I can assure you, there will be no thread, just action. ;)

@ Mezz, your sorry ass has been hiding from rob3rt for weeks. What's the matter son? Can't hold it on your own? Thought not.

Good, glad to hear it. Let me know if you want your account back. Same price unless I make upgrades.

Thought you might have some wise words old friend, shame it's come to this.

Idioticy is not changing your old record and playing the same tune over and over. You want progression but your players live in a world without honor. Your member threatened me for an agreement between you and I.

I blame this on you as much as Robert.

Let me know when you want to talk. I will only be posting battle reports from here on.
Sol wrote:
Field Marshall wrote:
Sol wrote:It's not going to destroy your life :P
Really?

I think this is sig worthy in fact.
:o my first sigging. I sigged you too. <3
High Empty wrote:however people shouldn't have lvl 33 and 200mil spies and try to be in the top 10, it's unhealthy.
jedi~tank
Forum Zombie
ID: 0

Field Marshall wrote:
Jedi~Tank wrote:I will be returning in a couple of weeks if for no other reason than to show you how to be a bad guy. Making a thread like this for a claim to gain fame is pure idiocy, a lack of imagination and borderline being a **Filtered**, I can assure you, there will be no thread, just action. ;)

@ Mezz, your sorry ass has been hiding from rob3rt for weeks. What's the matter son? Can't hold it on your own? Thought not.

Good, glad to hear it. Let me know if you want your account back. Same price unless I make upgrades.

Thought you might have some wise words old friend, shame it's come to this.

Idioticy is not changing your old record and playing the same tune over and over. You want progression but your players live in a world without honor. Your member threatened me for an agreement between you and I.

I blame this on you as much as Robert.

Let me know when you want to talk. I will only be posting battle reports from here on.

Blame whomever you want.. passing blame on someone is nothing short of admitting the one whom you blame has control over you. Its a sign of weak mindedness and attention seeking especially when its done in this manner. And dont talk to me about any deal or honor or make mention of until you yourself can prove yourself worthy of that conversation. And battle reports are meaningless in a situation as this, you should know that by now.

"What I want to see is a tight knit group not a collection of people pulling in different directions"
Deni
Field Marshall
Forum Zombie

Deni wrote:
alliances should be built on trust and friendships that still exist not ones already forgotten

Good luck :)
Sol wrote:
Field Marshall wrote:
Really?

High Empty wrote:however people shouldn't have lvl 33 and 200mil spies and try to be in the top 10, it's unhealthy.
caesar2
Forum Addict
Alliance: The Pirate's Panties Island
Race: [carrot]
ID: 1933254

Field Marshall wrote:
Rob3rt Field Marshall hmmm 13:54 reply delete save

why you leave dde without ask ????
open vendetta with me not mathlord
runner is dde enemies attach in :)

Matt Reed says
You best be joking
rob3rt DDE says
nope
Matt Reed says
Ok
JT said I could have a 2 week tour...and I stayed for 3 weeks
but so be it
rob3rt DDE says
you are runner now
i sit on you
Matt Reed says
Then your whole alliance will be sat on by me.
rob3rt DDE says
stay and see
i don.t like you leave with dde account
Matt Reed says
I don't like being threatened
You have your vendetta.
rob3rt DDE says
you can search a new one
Matt Reed says
Then you will pay for it.
Upto you.
rob3rt DDE says
lets see
game on

Matt Reed says
~Gambit~ Field Marshall No Subject Nov 09, 17:17 reply delete save

Hey bro, if you are done in DDE, thanks for visiting.

Field Marshall ~Gambit~ No Subject 12:58 reply delete save

I am indeed

Time for my next adventure!

Thanks again bro, I\'m sure we can hook up again in the future, holla me if you need any help at all

One last chance Robert, make an enemy or let me go...
rob3rt DDE says
i sit on you

Oh dear, this is a shame, my newly found friends...all the good work and relations that JT put into me...I finally trusted DDE as my friends, the actions of one will have consequences for your entire alliance.

Lol... what did you expect from DDE? One thing why I didnt like your joining Is, I know theyr logic and their lyes :) one of the biggest lyer in game is JT, his biggest assiatance are robert and bebita. They betryed my trust few times, especialy JT and deni was holding his back. Case was, of course, bebita and robert :) and the same BS... vendeta. Just remind robert how he was declining my vendeta for half year and was sitting on TPP ;) but never attacked me, never atempted but than, one day, whole DDE was prepared to sit on poor C2 :D oh well, JT JT... and hes offending you now openly :) the same what my experience was.

Have fun
RETURN of the P I R A T E
caesar2
Forum Addict

What else can I write...

L O L

:smt043

Once again JT with his Brothers in arms confirmed theyr style ;) why am not surprised? :D

@Just a reminder... Who was declining 1v1 vendey=tas and massing whole allaince instead of fighting one?

Answer: DDE members with JTs permission!

Another question: Who is blaming FM of doing the same?

Answer: DDE members and JT!

:smt060

I feel so much love
Dark Hero
Forum Expert
Alliance: Truly Infidel
Race: FRA + other monkeys
ID: 20558

Wait JT really is coming back? Hmm guess the other game was not entertaining enough. Or he just cannot make a name for himself. :smt043

Looking forward to seeing a two man army in DDE again, bright future for DDE =D>

and of course I'm siding with FM here
Spoiler
Awards:
Spoiler
Presenting Vicariously:
Spoiler
Andy says: (12:15:34 PM)
i thought singapore was in china >.>

Dark Hero says: (12:15:41 PM)
AHAHAHAHA

Andy says: (12:15:41 PM)
or is that japan

Dark Hero says: (12:15:54 PM)
no... they are all different countries :P

Andy says: (12:16:05 PM)
singapore is a country?

Dark Hero says: (12:16:12 PM)
LMAO
Daku:
Spoiler
xDaku (FS) says: (10:10:07 PM)
I need to teach you how to eat curry on a sofa

xDaku (FS) says: (10:10:29 PM)
Give you my inbred expertise
jedi~tank
Forum Zombie

caesar2 wrote:
Field Marshall wrote:
Rob3rt Field Marshall hmmm 13:54 reply delete save

why you leave dde without ask ????
open vendetta with me not mathlord
runner is dde enemies attach in :)

Matt Reed says
You best be joking
rob3rt DDE says
nope
Matt Reed says
Ok
JT said I could have a 2 week tour...and I stayed for 3 weeks
but so be it
rob3rt DDE says
you are runner now
i sit on you
Matt Reed says
Then your whole alliance will be sat on by me.
rob3rt DDE says
stay and see
i don.t like you leave with dde account
Matt Reed says
I don't like being threatened
You have your vendetta.
rob3rt DDE says
you can search a new one
Matt Reed says
Then you will pay for it.
Upto you.
rob3rt DDE says
lets see
game on

Matt Reed says
~Gambit~ Field Marshall No Subject Nov 09, 17:17 reply delete save

Hey bro, if you are done in DDE, thanks for visiting.

Field Marshall ~Gambit~ No Subject 12:58 reply delete save

I am indeed

Time for my next adventure!

Thanks again bro, I\'m sure we can hook up again in the future, holla me if you need any help at all

One last chance Robert, make an enemy or let me go...
rob3rt DDE says
i sit on you

Oh dear, this is a shame, my newly found friends...all the good work and relations that JT put into me...I finally trusted DDE as my friends, the actions of one will have consequences for your entire alliance.

Lol... what did you expect from DDE? One thing why I didnt like your joining Is, I know theyr logic and their lyes :) one of the biggest lyer in game is JT, his biggest assiatance are robert and bebita. They betryed my trust few times, especialy JT and deni was holding his back. Case was, of course, bebita and robert :) and the same BS... vendeta. Just remind robert how he was declining my vendeta for half year and was sitting on TPP ;) but never attacked me, never atempted but than, one day, whole DDE was prepared to sit on poor C2 :D oh well, JT JT... and hes offending you now openly :) the same what my experience was.

Have fun

Actually, all of what you just said, not knowing what mine and FM 's terms were at the time of our sale and discussion, makes you a complete fool..FM knows exactly what I mean.

"What I want to see is a tight knit group not a collection of people pulling in different directions"
Deni
caesar2
Forum Addict

Well, like usualy, C2 is fool and JT is hero who keeps the word ;)

Go FM, smash betryers ;)
jedi~tank
Forum Zombie

caesar2 wrote:Well, like usualy, C2 is fool and JT is hero who keeps the word ;)

Go FM, smash betryers ;)

I have never broken my word to you or anyone else, you persistence in implying that and using the "lies" statement year after year is just a way for you to somehow try to beat me. You can't do it. All you can do is insight idiotic threads that for a moment cause minor stir but in the long run change absolutely nothing. I am what I am and I do what I do and don't care to hide it, justify it, or seek approval for it...nothing has changed in the grand scheme of things ;) you just have a boner today is all.

Deni
Field Marshall
Forum Zombie

I believe in second chances, still do...JT was kind enough to me...we have the same views and goals...one day, we will all be friends again...I'm sure JT and I will one day drink from the same skulls...until then, many will be sacrificed :D

I love this game...it's like a soap opera, you never know what is coming...C2, I respectfully ask that you don't flame this thread. You showed me no respect for my decisions and stereotyped...don't pretend to be my friend now we once again have a common enemy.
Sol wrote:
Field Marshall wrote:
Really?

~Les Erebus~
Forum Addict
Alliance: TF
ID: 1907332

KICK HIS ASS FM :smt050
philipbanks 2:41 PM

Man I can mass from right here in my shower and it feels nice

lesennemis 2:42 PM

stop using massing for non pure duties in the shower and yes i am quoting that
~wolverine~
Forum Addict

Field Marshall wrote:I believe in second chances, still do...JT was kind enough to me...we have the same views and goals...one day, we will all be friends again...I'm sure JT and I will one day drink from the same skulls...until then, many will be sacrificed :D

I love this game...it's like a soap opera, you never know what is coming...C2, I respectfully ask that you don't flame this thread. You showed me no respect for my decisions and stereotyped...don't pretend to be my friend now we once again have a common enemy.

OH C2 SIT THE **Filtered** DOWN

lmao have fun guys

well fm i aint hitting ya any time soon hahah

ly :P
R0B3RT
Forum Zombie
Alliance: jaded empire
Race: fighter

MEZZANINE wrote:Robert sit on you ?

Just lolz, Robert couldnt sit on a cushion, he is a great player but the poor guy is the only active fighter left in DDE and is now carrying them like JT used too :smt043

Looks like we keep alternating FM, first allies, then enemies, then allies, then enemies, now allies again, I do wish you could stay still for more than a minute lol

when you are ready to fight me talk now shut up :-$ and wake up when i sleep all you can
only one fiht me on line is brother and still cry now ( poor brother )
FM is not a player i remember him who i am :smt064
Lithium
Forum Zombie
Alliance: The Pirate's Panties
Race: Pirate

unless the deal was to jal FM in DDE then he has his right to leave, after all the acc wasnt donated.
Previously on GateWars Forum
The orgin of Guild
Spoiler
Lithium wrote:he was talkin bout me and remembering the days i was massing him wit one finger ;)
Guild wrote:is that the same finger you stick up your bum ? :smt060
Lithium wrote:no its the one who gave u life ;)
Field Marshall wrote:Lith put his finger up his bum and Guild arrived? :smt017
I wish that was genuinely true :)
Lithium wrote:oooo why there isnt any emo for this one , id have dropped of chair dead :smt042
MajorLeeHurts wrote:
Lithium wrote:oooo why there isnt any emo for this one , id have dropped of chair dead :smt042
Agreed that was the funnies **Filtered** ive read here!
Im sure JT is enjoying this thread , if he isnt hes in a coma !
Feedback Me
http://stargatewars.herebegames.com/vie ... 8&t=101259
R0B3RT
Forum Zombie
Alliance: jaded empire
Race: fighter

hey old lithium who open this
The Flagship v DDE

me ?i thing not :-" :-"
and i don.t need your nose here ;) thx for attention :smt019