~Dragon Company~ vs ~Snow Village~

Warning: Role Playing Zone - Content guidelines are applied less stringently.
For the many battle and war threads, and individual challenges for other players.
Forum rules
This is a war Forum. Minors, faint of heart, or those with heart conditions are encouraged to use the General forums.
The team reserves its right to change the titles of threads to ensure that the title reflects the nature of the thread
Link to: Message from the Section Head and Mods
marshall
Forum Intermediate
Alliance: Omega Allegiance
Race: 100m sprint
ID: 42274

Re: ~Dragon Company~ vs ~Snow Village~

Just made my rounds:

Hope's 1.4t defence downed. Spies AC'd. 2.5mil UU raided and used the UU's from him to replace the supers lost lol theres your war setting as well dude ^_^ although it'll only be around for an hour or so as I ppt later this evening. Busy couple of days ahead.

Bralor sabbed to 0 (again) damn you build so many defences lol AC'd a little but got bored of the nox

THOR 01 massed and AC'd through his defence for some nommy spies. Also thanks for the tril hit earlier, I guess you missed your ppt?

~DeathLord~ lost ~1.4mil spies as I ACd him through his 30bil defence. Once i'd cleaned up the spies a little I sabbed the rest of his defence out for neatness ^_^

Jedi~Tank wrote:I GOT WRECKED BY MARSHIE
Gohan
Forum Intermediate
Alliance: MaYHeM HC
Race: Jem'hadar
ID: 1913240
Alternate name(s): Gohan, Hope, Kira, Vix, ~Xtr3m3_t14rgri4N.

Just had a whip round this morning, damn you marshall! I caught you hitting me via phone but left it, figured I'd get you back this morning after sleep, war setting and all ;) but... PPT, grr!

Green Victim just got relived of his 340b defence and around 1.2mil spies. JB got 0'd and AC'd also, as did Sparrow and Fjakiwthhisnameis got a little extra AC'ing done to him.

Everything off PPT in DC is 0'd, MS massed and AC'd. What a good way to start my day :D

I've built another defence for you guys, ofc :)

O, one more thing, Marshy, did those 2.5mil UU on my account appear after a little time? or were they there from the start? a bang on 2.5mil in open, or? I'm 100% sure i didn't leave out anything over 500k in UU, however after a 12mil raid on me this war, I've learnt there are other ways. Thinking maybe someone sent them to me :/
marshall
Forum Intermediate

I'm not sure hope. I just remember seeing them out and raiding them lol perhaps someone lovingly sent them to you for us to raid again ^_^ lol

Commander Vimes
Forum Expert
Alliance: T I T α N S Commander
Race: Vaguely Humanoid
ID: 87970

i waited around for a bit last night to see if anyone would have stats but there weren't so hit ppt again lol
It's all for the greater gooood
msn commandervimes@live.co.uk
Gohan
Forum Intermediate

Sab'd down Sparrows defence then sent ye ol'de AC agents in to do a nice job in clean up. Everyone else is still 0'd from this morning. Just how i like it! haha
I'm off out for the night, I won't be back for a bit, have a fun night/morning guys and gals :) {Don't no one go trying to descend me :P}
Cain
Forum Grunt
Alliance: Sand Village
Race: System Lord

Hope wrote:Sab'd down Sparrows defence then sent ye ol'de AC agents in to do a nice job in clean up. Everyone else is still 0'd from this morning. Just how i like it! haha
I'm off out for the night, I won't be back for a bit, have a fun night/morning guys and gals :) {Don't no one go trying to descend me :P}

Is it fun to bully my incarnate of Anja account :smt022

:-D Like i really care about it, it will only lenghten my acension shedcule

I had around 2 mil of convert that i raided for that purpose after Hope asked me to actually build some defences up and dunno how many defence troops I had around 300bil def i guess.. But it was fun to see how hopes 120k of spies that he normally used turned into 352k when he sabbed me today. Anyway going back to farm and build up another defence for Hope :smt064
Spoiler
marshall
Forum Intermediate

hope shouldnt be asking our smallest member to build defences if he cant take our big defences that he asked for...

*grumbles*

just to let you know what we've been looking at hope. A selection of "defences" raised by 6 different snow village members who will remain nameless because of forum rules.

Defensive Action 3,809,464,272
Defensive Action 6,900,000,000
Defensive Action 9,633,600,000
Defensive Action 1,412,899,200
Defensive Action 47,988,640,691
Defensive Action 2,459,184,000
Defensive Action 4,140,000,000
Defensive Action 2,760,000,000

Not to mention the 2 snow members that have built squat since day 1.

I find it unbelievably rude that you're asking one of my members, who's army size is less than 1/10 of the above players to build a defence that you'd be able to sab out costing you I assume less than 200k troops. You are 7 or 8 covert levels above him, how about you come and try it with someone your own size like me... but then you wont as every time I've offered you a live battle you've gone silent... oh and my defence is STILL up... 9 days after building it

/rant

Ryuujin Jakka
Forum Addict
Alliance: Ghost Riders 2ic Diplo
Race: System Overlord
ID: 1976503
Alternate name(s): Al Capone / ~Ryuujin Jakka~

Grumpy old Marshall , someone
Mass
Him
Already !!!!
Field Marshall wrote: Ryu - Legend, best of the best...you're sick...and I hate your 5T MS! < in 2010 when the closes MS at the time was 2.8 T , shortly after i hit 7Trill and then 8tms (Long before the MS HUGE Buff Update !) and the next closest was just barely over 3T at the time it took many years and that mouthership to go untouched as rank 1 without any upgrades at all before ETL finally caught up to it and then a couple of others eventually while it sat reletively untouched for years , yet still to this day that account remains competitive with a great ms , under Drah's command. Many say i Pioneered the current MS Meta , which is both cool and i regret because ms's are insane these days lol !
~Belsamber~ wrote:Borek and Ryu for SGW guru's post are like mangasms, they're that good.
muffafuffin
Forum Elite
Race: Ori
ID: 0

marshall wrote:hope shouldnt be asking our smallest member to build defences if he cant take our big defences that he asked for...

*grumbles*

just to let you know what we've been looking at hope. A selection of "defences" raised by 6 different snow village members who will remain nameless because of forum rules.

I find it unbelievably rude that you're asking one of my members, who's army size is less than 1/10 of the above players to build a defence that you'd be able to sab out costing you I assume less than 200k troops. You are 7 or 8 covert levels above him, how about you come and try it with someone your own size like me... but then you wont as every time I've offered you a live battle you've gone silent... oh and my defence is STILL up... 9 days after building it

/rant

Not bueno.

I will be sure to tell people to build some stats when they pop on msn.
Prior - Prophet - Messiah - Incarnate - LG - LG1 - LG2 - LG3 - LG4 - AG - EAG
- AGL - IAG - TAG - PTAG - LTAG - QTAG - KTAG - GAG - TOE - TUS - TUN - TUK

Koo'Keez The Tok'ra
Spoiler
Trade Feedback: http://herebegames.com/StarGateWarsNew/ ... 8&t=141353
Roggireck
Forum Newbie
ID: 0

[spoiler]
marshall wrote:hope shouldnt be asking our smallest member to build defences if he cant take our big defences that he asked for...

*grumbles*

/rant
[/spoiler]

You should be tickled pink that Snow Village decided to put up stats in the slightest, you folks are the aggressors here, fact of the matter is, Snow could've sat there sniperin' them, and the only people who could've admonished them for it is themselves. Anything else is just childish. Aggressors rarely if ever set the terms of engagement, I saw no where where minimum stats were stipulated, only what was not to be done in terms of combat. No planets and no officers / commanders, correct?

So far, everyone has stuck to the letter of the terms of engagement, as far as I can tell, Snow has even been putting defenses and making it a good sport for you, and for that they deserve applause. If they put up nothing - it'd deserve indifference. Of your nine days that your defense has been built, seven of them have been spent on PPT. Woo woo. How about both sides declare alliance wars? No PPT, No Nox. I somehow sense that not happening, though. Offer him an online battle with no Nox and no critical settings. Offer it here. I'd be shocked to see him say no. So I'll direct him here.

Marshall, would you accept an online battle, 1v1, no alliance interference, just Hope v Marshall. No critical settings, no nox. No hiding.

/rant

HellFire
xXxsephirothxXx
One Winged Angel
Alliance: [DxM]
Race: Ancients
ID: 1918259

harchester wrote:
xXxsephirothxXx wrote:Super noob still around here in green.... Haha :)

LOL lets go massing Sephy boy :-D

Should do :)
Finding it hard to get the gears cranking... life so busy but i wanted to see how the game was going and forgot you cant vac straight back... Might as well feed some people naq ;) haha
Pain and Death is the cost of Fun! ~Zaraki Kenpachi 8)
Talking as a Mod
[BoT] Jason
Forum History
Alliance: TA
Race: DIEDAYDIEDAY
ID: 13003152
Alternate name(s): Pimp,Slenderman

xXxsephirothxXx wrote:
harchester wrote:
xXxsephirothxXx wrote:Super noob still around here in green.... Haha :)

LOL lets go massing Sephy boy :-D

Should do :)
Finding it hard to get the gears cranking... life so busy but i wanted to see how the game was going and forgot you cant vac straight back... Might as well feed some people naq ;) haha
I should mass you noob :P
Pimping

Feb 06, 06:16 Field Marshall Attack defended 15 88,977,968 0 x,x62,635,278,400 900,114 details

| | Hero of the Year | |

Winner: BMMJ13
Gohan
Forum Intermediate

Numerous complaints came from DC about Jarosik sniping, building small too nothing defences. I spoke with him and he agreed to start building defences, i expected the same courtesy to be done from Sparrow. which he did, and had no problem with. (Thanks for that btw Sparrow.) Both sides have very strong active players, both sides have smaller players, both sides have a player or two who have done little to nothing. This war have been kept in great spirits and good heart for almost two weeks. We only have 2 and a half days left, I'm sure we can keep it that way til the end...

O a side note, I have a very busy weekend coming, so today may be my last 'active' day in this war. I feel like I've made my mark though, definitely gave 110%. Its been great battling you all.
marshall
Forum Intermediate

Roggireck wrote:[spoiler]

*grumbles*

/rant
[/spoiler]

You should be tickled pink that Snow Village decided to put up stats in the slightest, you folks are the aggressors here, fact of the matter is, Snow could've sat there sniperin' them, and the only people who could've admonished them for it is themselves. Anything else is just childish. Aggressors rarely if ever set the terms of engagement, I saw no where where minimum stats were stipulated, only what was not to be done in terms of combat. No planets and no officers / commanders, correct?

So far, everyone has stuck to the letter of the terms of engagement, as far as I can tell, Snow has even been putting defenses and making it a good sport for you, and for that they deserve applause. If they put up nothing - it'd deserve indifference. Of your nine days that your defense has been built, seven of them have been spent on PPT. Woo woo. How about both sides declare alliance wars? No PPT, No Nox. I somehow sense that not happening, though. Offer him an online battle with no Nox and no critical settings. Offer it here. I'd be shocked to see him say no. So I'll direct him here.

Marshall, would you accept an online battle, 1v1, no alliance interference, just Hope v Marshall. No critical settings, no nox. No hiding.

/rant

HellFire

Of the 9 days my defence has been up, only 5 of them have been on ppt, so please get your facts before you go off on one. Thats 4 whole days for snow to attempt to take my defence. these are my logs

[spoiler]Nov 23, 15:00 NuMoonLord Attack defended 15 269,408 0 8,015,351,479,030 2,462,686,697,700 details
Nov 23, 04:09 sasuke Attack defended 15 894,986 0 16,332,713,318,560 4,264,624,179,760 details
Nov 21, 16:02 sasuke Attack defended 15 36,519 0 8,048,524,000,000 187,844,788,622 details
Nov 19, 16:50 sasuke Attack defended 15 127,775 0 7,792,654,500,000 112,883,916,790 details
Nov 16, 13:59 Bralor Attack defended 15 601,047 0 7,546,392,000,000 1,455,696,571,580 details[/spoiler]

I have offered it hope three time now and each time I've had no reply. I'm more than capable in an online fight ;) he has a covert level advantage, mothership advantage, yet not a peep when I ask him if he wants an onliner

now i'm gonna take my leave of this thread for a little while to cool off -_- got overly angry when I posted yesterday so sorry for that lol will pop my head back in before the end though

marshie

Cain
Forum Grunt
Alliance: Sand Village
Race: System Lord

Well I think I should apologize myself cause my post to this topic started this. Also I'd like to tell you all that In my 4 Months and 18 Days while i've played this was the first war that I really joined in. Eventought the war goes on for a few days more I'd like to allready thank everyone for this fun first experience.
Spoiler

Return to “The Galactic Colosseum”