~Dragon Company~ vs ~Snow Village~

Warning: Role Playing Zone - Content guidelines are applied less stringently.
For the many battle and war threads, and individual challenges for other players.
Forum rules
This is a war Forum. Minors, faint of heart, or those with heart conditions are encouraged to use the General forums.
The team reserves its right to change the titles of threads to ensure that the title reflects the nature of the thread
Link to: Message from the Section Head and Mods
Ryuujin Jakka
Forum Addict
Alliance: Ghost Riders 2ic Diplo
Race: System Overlord
ID: 1976503
Alternate name(s): Al Capone / ~Ryuujin Jakka~

Re: ~Dragon Company~ vs ~Snow Village~

MrSparrow wrote:Well I think I should apologize myself cause my post to this topic started this. Also I'd like to tell you all that In my 4 Months and 18 Days while i've played this was the first war that I really joined in. Eventought the war goes on for a few days more I'd like to allready thank everyone for this fun first experience.

CV i think uve got a good one here

sparrow i like you you have class :)
seem to be a good fighter too , keep it up mate ;)

this war seems like a good one keeping it clean for the most part

grumpy marshall hehe :)
Field Marshall wrote: Ryu - Legend, best of the best...you're sick...and I hate your 5T MS! < in 2010 when the closes MS at the time was 2.8 T , shortly after i hit 7Trill and then 8tms (Long before the MS HUGE Buff Update !) and the next closest was just barely over 3T at the time it took many years and that mouthership to go untouched as rank 1 without any upgrades at all before ETL finally caught up to it and then a couple of others eventually while it sat reletively untouched for years , yet still to this day that account remains competitive with a great ms , under Drah's command. Many say i Pioneered the current MS Meta , which is both cool and i regret because ms's are insane these days lol !
~Belsamber~ wrote:Borek and Ryu for SGW guru's post are like mangasms, they're that good.
Commander Vimes
Forum Expert
Alliance: T I T α N S Commander
Race: Vaguely Humanoid
ID: 87970

Ryuujin Jakka wrote:
MrSparrow wrote:Well I think I should apologize myself cause my post to this topic started this. Also I'd like to tell you all that In my 4 Months and 18 Days while i've played this was the first war that I really joined in. Eventought the war goes on for a few days more I'd like to allready thank everyone for this fun first experience.

CV i think uve got a good one here

sparrow i like you you have class :)
seem to be a good fighter too , keep it up mate ;)

this war seems like a good one keeping it clean for the most part

grumpy marshall hehe :)

marshall is always grumpy lol

and you are right, i am very impressed with sparrow's determination to improve and do what he can. he's showing real guts when he's outmatched hugely ;)

p.s just sabbed out bralor and numoonlord and also sabbed away 11.5mil strike weapons from silver neccho :D
It's all for the greater gooood
msn commandervimes@live.co.uk
xXxsephirothxXx
One Winged Angel
Alliance: [DxM]
Race: Ancients
ID: 1918259

[BoT] Jason wrote:
xXxsephirothxXx wrote:
harchester wrote:
xXxsephirothxXx wrote:Super noob still around here in green.... Haha :)

LOL lets go massing Sephy boy :-D

Should do :)
Finding it hard to get the gears cranking... life so busy but i wanted to see how the game was going and forgot you cant vac straight back... Might as well feed some people naq ;) haha
I should mass you noob :P

Stop spamming their thread with non sense... I'll still tear you limb from limb ;) :smt056
Good to see everyones having fun! need to talk to someone about whats happened with DDE and all the rest !! :o
Pain and Death is the cost of Fun! ~Zaraki Kenpachi 8)
Talking as a Mod
Brothers
Forum Intermediate
Alliance: Forgotten Serenity
ID: 0

well looks good hearted and fun here

keep the laughs and love, good to see

:smt065 :smt065 :smt035 :smt026 :smt026
marshall
Forum Intermediate
Alliance: Omega Allegiance
Race: 100m sprint
ID: 42274

As agreed two weeks ago when the war started, the war will end at 00:00 game time on the market reset. The reason I'm posting this now is because I'll be asleep at 00:00 game time :P I've also put on the remaining 9 hours of alliance ppt so its now down to each individual DC member to chose if they want to be off for the closing moments of the war.

Thanks to everyone in snow village for a fun and lighthearted war.

Hope - Easily the most active masser in snow, shame we never met head to head on the field properly. Think you were single handedly responsible for 80% of the damage on us this war.
Sasuke - The only one this war to drop my defence, 0'd me on the opening day while I was asleep :( meanie. We met online a little but my covert level won out.
Bralor - You're so frustrating to fight lmao I sab you out, you rebuild 5 minutes later, I sab you out again, you rebuild 5 mins later. This goes on and on until you phase and then you build an even bigger defence that you know we cant sab you lol AC'd you through your defence a few times but you're always on the ball saving your spiesies
Numoonlord - you have an annoying mothership lol cost me a bomb to take out with my dingy lol I should probably work on that :P

ascended status of Snow village
[spoiler]1950534 vacation mode
96950 descended by marshie
1915628 descended by jb
30935 descended by marshie
57365 descended by marshie
1948996 descended by bina
1964218 descended by kae
1945357 descended by jb
17093 descended by bina[/spoiler]
So hats off to the Dragon Company descenders. I'm pretty sure that we killed in excess of 30b planets on ascended too.

On a side note, my defence that I put up 11 days ago for snow to claim is still standing ^_^ so yay, thanks for all DC members that watched the logs during the war and helped me keep it up.

Finally, thanks again to all snow members that made this a fun war for everyone involved. I know some of the more green members on both sides got a lot of experience out of it.

Marshie
Last edited by marshall on Mon Nov 28, 2011 1:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Jedi~Tank wrote:I GOT WRECKED BY MARSHIE
bina
Forum Grunt
Alliance: Omega
ID: 1977210

Thank you for a nice little war :) you guys did good. I dont know how many times my defence fell but I'm still sure that hope had some kind of hidden camera to look for when I went to work lol
I wish I could have done more but theres only so much you can do when you're ascending.
Thanks again guys :)
Love Bina
Jim wrote:She killed you with her gaze.

MEDUSA!!! MEDUSAAAAAAAAAA!

*finds a mirror*
NuMoonLord
Forum Newbie
Alliance: HVE ~ Snow Village ~
ID: 80771

Thanks and a tip of da hat to Dragon Company for a fun time over the last 2 weeks !!

Wasnt as active as would have liked due to the fact that I was in the middle of pwr ascending the day the war started, low covert levels, but was good all the same.
Thanks to all the Snow members who did their part, and I am sure there was lessons learned on both sides.
The main thing is the fun had by both sides !! And the new friends made during the war :)

Thanks Again !!
NuMoonLord
Please post in my trade feedback thread if I traded with you:

http://herebegames.com/StarGateWarsNew/ ... 8&t=145803
Kaerianae
Forum Regular
Alliance: Vengeance
ID: 21349

Thank you all for the fun war. I got to know a few of you and you are all a bunch of really great people. See you all around :)

Kae

~Vix~ says:
your cute and evil, like.. Ted Bundy meets Shakira...
Gohan
Forum Intermediate
Alliance: MaYHeM HC
Race: Jem'hadar
ID: 1913240
Alternate name(s): Gohan, Hope, Kira, Vix, ~Xtr3m3_t14rgri4N.

Hey Dragons, it was a blast. Added a lot to my total M.E. and helped me learn some things about war.
I hope all wars in future will be fought in this way. Good defences, good players, good forum thread, no insults. Perfect.
I'm sure I'll catch many of you Dragons on MSN, thanks again.
Commander Vimes
Forum Expert
Alliance: T I T α N S Commander
Race: Vaguely Humanoid
ID: 87970

congratulations on a well fought war ~Snow Village~ :) you conducted yourselves to a high standard both on and off the battle field!
and obviously well done to my fellow dragons lol

well mods i guess this can be closed now :)
It's all for the greater gooood
msn commandervimes@live.co.uk
Dmonix
Count Duckula
Alliance: MaYHeM
Race: Scouse
ID: 21000

Locked et cetera

If you need it opened again pm a section moderator

Spoiler
Kikaz wrote:Thanks to:
MaYHeM - You guys were the closest thing I've found to family in this game, thanks for giving me a chance and eventually being crazy enough to vote me onto your high council and eventually let me lead you for several months. I had a blast with you guys.

Return to “The Galactic Colosseum”