HippyFool and Kikaz - one and the same!

Kikaz
For the Lulz
Alliance: Jötunheim
Race: Lulz
ID: 3471
Alternate name(s): Misery

Re: HippyFool and Kikaz - one and the same!

Not really that interesting, some of us farm too fast and the autoban kills us for scripting occasionally..
Quotes
Meanwhile in MaYHeM
Duderanch wrote:And so it would come to pass, in December of 2012 the war between the ponies and the pandas broke out..it lasted 21 days, the result? Armagedon.
Noobert wrote:Kikaz scares me at times, and he's in my own alliance.
Dr. House wrote:I HAVE THE POWER! The power to warn, and I will **Filtered** use it too.
Kateaclysmic wrote: I thought you loved me, Kikaz. I'm getting an abortion.
Sarevok wrote:
Kikaz wrote:Ridiculous.
Congrats on the most constructive post ever...
Affirmation wrote: And Speaking of bad boys (the baddest)... Kikaz is right, Q is a family, and Affy is the love child of Kikaz and Kateaclysmic!! That is right... I am NOT AN ABORTION... but she never nursed me and Kikaz stopped being a terrible father figure to Affy years ago... Family - HA... Affy's old arse...[-X

Where is the love Kikaz??? WHERE IS THE LOVE (Dad... :smt047 ) ??? [-(
I creep though shadows
I rise up at night
I live just inside you
And give you a terrible fright
I walk through the darkness
I lurk under your bed
I live in your wardrobe
I creep up in the shed.
I tiptoe through the corridor
I follow you anywhere
I rip your braveness apart
And never ever care
I am fear so don't come near..
2007 Quantum Player of the Year Runner-up - 2011 Villian of the Year - 2012 Hall of Fame - 2012 Quantum Player of the Year Runner-up - Leader and Co-founder of the 2014 Alliance of the Year
Retribution
Fledgling Forumer
Alliance: T.O. -- §_§ -- ™F_L™
Race: 100m
ID: 7468
Alternate name(s): §a'Kagé

Kikaz wrote:Not really that interesting, some of us farm too fast and the autoban kills us for scripting occasionally..

Kikaz wrote:<~adminHere> plus i am sure it was annoying that for last 3 eras he kept getting auto-logged out, and now lose UP when he does

^That's what I was talking 'bout.
Scenester wrote:Maybe Kikaz worked his magic and won, who knows...he works in mysterious ways he does...
Affirmation wrote:...[R]emember to tell everyone as the only thing MORE stupid than Sharing Stupidity is NOT sharing stupidity...
Kikaz
For the Lulz

Similar to the autoban, if you farm too fast for too long the game will log you out and if you log right back in and keep going it may take away some UP if it thinks your using a script.

Most never have to worry about it, but the people who tab farm/raid 5,000 AT's in a turn change with high speed internet can get pissed occasionaly..

I.E you tabb 500 accounts, declare war and type in 15 turns on all of them, go back to first tab.

ctrl + tab/ attack button click repeat

You'll get the more than 5 attacks in 30 seconds message, and if your next attack is so fast that it gets in the mili-second it resets the 30 seconds you may get hit with it.
Quotes
Meanwhile in MaYHeM
Duderanch wrote:And so it would come to pass, in December of 2012 the war between the ponies and the pandas broke out..it lasted 21 days, the result? Armagedon.
Dr. House wrote:I HAVE THE POWER! The power to warn, and I will **Filtered** use it too.
Sarevok wrote:
Affirmation wrote: And Speaking of bad boys (the baddest)... Kikaz is right, Q is a family, and Affy is the love child of Kikaz and Kateaclysmic!! That is right... I am NOT AN ABORTION... but she never nursed me and Kikaz stopped being a terrible father figure to Affy years ago... Family - HA... Affy's old arse...[-X

I creep though shadows
I rise up at night
I live just inside you
I lurk under your bed
I live in your wardrobe
I creep up in the shed.
I follow you anywhere
And never ever care
2007 Quantum Player of the Year Runner-up - 2011 Villian of the Year - 2012 Hall of Fame - 2012 Quantum Player of the Year Runner-up - Leader and Co-founder of the 2014 Alliance of the Year
[BoT] Jason
Forum History
Alliance: TA
Race: DIEDAYDIEDAY
ID: 13003152
Alternate name(s): Pimp,Slenderman

Its 10 attacks 30 seconds?
Pimping

Feb 06, 06:16 Field Marshall Attack defended 15 88,977,968 0 x,x62,635,278,400 900,114 details

| | Hero of the Year | |

Winner: BMMJ13
Retribution
Fledgling Forumer

Kikaz wrote:Similar to the autoban, if you farm too fast for too long the game will log you out and if you log right back in and keep going it may take away some UP if it thinks your using a script.

Most never have to worry about it, but the people who tab farm/raid 5,000 AT's in a turn change with high speed internet can get pissed occasionaly..

I.E you tabb 500 accounts, declare war and type in 15 turns on all of them, go back to first tab.

ctrl + tab/ attack button click repeat

You'll get the more than 5 attacks in 30 seconds message, and if your next attack is so fast that it gets in the mili-second it resets the 30 seconds you may get hit with it.

That's how I've always farmed, and I've had the "X attacks in 30 seconds" warning, but I didn't know there was an auto-ban possibility from it... :shock:

EDIT: I think it is 10 attacks per 30 seconds, Pimp. Not 100% though, it just sounds right.
Scenester wrote:Maybe Kikaz worked his magic and won, who knows...he works in mysterious ways he does...
Affirmation wrote:...[R]emember to tell everyone as the only thing MORE stupid than Sharing Stupidity is NOT sharing stupidity...
Jimbo 5.3
Fledgling Forumer
ID: 0
Alternate name(s): Jimbo5point3

attack through tabs!?!? I've always had just one up at a time. That explains how some people seem to be so much faster than me...
Retribution
Fledgling Forumer

Jimbo 5.3 wrote:attack through tabs!?!? I've always had just one up at a time. That explains how some people seem to be so much faster than me...

Yup. I crashed my old desktop back in '05 doing it. :smt042
Scenester
Forum Regular

Jimbo 5.3 wrote:attack through tabs!?!? I've always had just one up at a time. That explains how some people seem to be so much faster than me...

Setting up the tabs takes just as long so basicly they spend thesame amount of time farming as you did, but your hits a scatterd over 1 hours and theirs are all done in a couple of mins.
Mothership The PukingRainbow
Kikaz
For the Lulz

@ Scenester it only takes a couple of minutes to set up actually I can tabb about 400 players and have then ready to attack in under 5 minutes.

It's all up to how fast you can ctrl + tab on keyboard..

@ Retribution, thats funny because tabs wearn't introduced to most web browsers until late 2006 and I guarentee no one was doing it in Quantum until early 2007.
Quotes
Meanwhile in MaYHeM
Sarevok wrote:

I creep though shadows
I rise up at night
I live just inside you
I lurk under your bed
I live in your wardrobe
I creep up in the shed.
I follow you anywhere
And never ever care
HgE
Forum Regular
Alliance: Tauri Ålliance
Race: System Lord
ID: 102298

I only post this. :) So TABS isn't Everything. :smt050 And definitely NO SCRIPTS. :)

Dec16 - 15:59.52
Naquadah: 35,785,530,169

20 hits was made.. 2x0 naq.

GameTime: Dec16 - 15:59.58
Naquadah: 604,165,733,301

===============================
GameTime: Dec16 - 16:00.00
You deposited 604,165,733,301.
HippyFool
Forum Elder

Kikaz wrote:<Kikaz> morning all
<~adminHere> heya :) i have to run almost now
<~adminHere> ye late kikaz ;)
<Kikaz> yeah
<~adminHere> by 50mins
<Kikaz> viewtopic.php?f=19&t=188521&p=2393846#p2393846 -- Just currious why Hippy is banned and apparently my multi?
<~adminHere> anything i can help with before i run? :)
<~adminHere> and sorry if chat was broked
<~adminHere> q or main?
<Kikaz> Quantum
<Kikaz> lol
<Kikaz> only thing I can think of was I bought him a USS two weeks ago?
<~adminHere> what are the 2 id's in question?
<Kikaz> one sec
<Kikaz> 14852 is the banned one, and id=11794 is me
<Kikaz> I guess Sue told him we were multies via email
<Kikaz> :S
<~adminHere> resolved. i know both of you...although hippy may be banned for scripting -- you should warn him :)
<Kikaz> kk
<Kikaz> Thanks J
<~adminHere> plus i am sure it was annoying that for last 3 eras he kept getting auto-logged out, and now lose UP when he does ;)
<~adminHere> np. thanks for bringing this.
<Kikaz> yeah I told him I'd try to make at least one of them today
<~adminHere> now i gotta run go sign separation papers w/ the ex ;)
<Kikaz> lol
<Kikaz> good luck
<~adminHere> :)
<~adminHere> ya!!
<~adminHere> thx

Hmmm I am still banned.

As for being banned for scripting, there has only ever been 1 script in Q that I know of, and pretty much every single active player I know knew about it. It also hasn't worked for over a year.

Thanks for trying kikaz, but I think I had better talk to him myself... when is next meeting?

Retribution wrote:
Kikaz wrote:Not really that interesting, some of us farm too fast and the autoban kills us for scripting occasionally..

Kikaz wrote:<~adminHere> plus i am sure it was annoying that for last 3 eras he kept getting auto-logged out, and now lose UP when he does

^That's what I was talking 'bout.

Farming too fast is more likely, if they are refering to this wave...

Also what exactly does he mean that I kept getting auto-logged out and losing UP when I did? You get auto-logged out if you don't log out for 2 hours... and that can happen if you have simply refreshed once every 30 mins for 2 hours. Is he saying I was losing UP each time??

MSN = paddy_pan@hotmail.com

Naq sold to date: 6168tril

Trade Feedback- http://herebegames.com/StarGateWarsNew/ ... 8&t=105680 :)
Retribution
Fledgling Forumer

Kikaz wrote:@ Retribution, thats funny because tabs wearn't introduced to most web browsers until late 2006 and I guarentee no one was doing it in Quantum until early 2007.

[-X

Man, you know everything, don't you? :smt042

I opened new windows, genius. ;) And many players were doing that early on in SGW, because I was told about it by Forgive_me when I first joined The Order back in the day. (so I can assure you people used that tactic in Quantum as well.)

:smt025
Affirmation
Forum Intermediate
Alliance: The Magnificents
Race: Ancient
ID: 42530
Alternate name(s): Affy 'Bad Affy' or just Crazy Old Man Affy

Kikaz the Scrooge, has apparently turned over a new ~ Leaf this Holiday season and I think it is commendable that he went to Admin on Hippy's behalf. Strange that the apparent Admin action did not seem to be successful??
That sux,

Affy has a thought.... It isn't Admin Sue that Admin Jason is reffering too when he says "seperation papers" cause in THAT case, Hippy you are NEVER getting MFering unbanned!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

(Nothing good ever occurs when in betweext the middle of a woman scorned going through a seperation??? :smt101 )

On a side note, Affy's long absent Super-Ninja disciple long lost Father Scrooge-az has finally said the three words that Affy has waited his whole life to hear!! :-D

'Bad Affy' sez... Yeah - You've been Pwned! (Dum-az) :smt025
What Happened to my Siggy????

Damn it Bernie!!

Affy? or 'Bad Affy'...:
Spoiler
What in the H E double LL happened to the Siggy's???

@ Hippy - *sigh* I'll try and get a hold of Jason today.

Retribution wrote:
Kikaz wrote:@ Retribution, thats funny because tabs wearn't introduced to most web browsers until late 2006 and I guarentee no one was doing it in Quantum until early 2007.

[-X

Man, you know everything, don't you? :smt042

I opened new windows, genius. ;) And many players were doing that early on in SGW, because I was told about it by Forgive_me when I first joined The Order back in the day. (so I can assure you people used that tactic in Quantum as well.)

I didn't say I know everything, but sorry I'm not an idiot that believes everything he reads, especially when every post I've read out of you so far has been complete **Filtered**.

And what good would that do, genius?
That would be slower than doing one window at a time farming..

1. The keyboard shortcuts wouldn't work for new windows. you'd have to manually click each window. Which completely defeats the purpose of tab farming.
2. Your computer or web browser would crash before getting even 30 windows.
3. You haven't played since 05, and claiming you have doesn't make you any cooler, quit your **Filtered** already.

Yes people, played Main and Quantum with multiple windows in 2005, one armory, one bank, one battlefield, etc.

They didn't however open a new window for every person they attacked, that would be ridiculous.

and before you try and say "That is what I meant!"

No, it's not, you got caught in a lie and just tried changing your story yet, again.

"attack through tabs!?!?"
"Yup. I crashed my old desktop back in '05 doing it."

Now go ahead, search the legends for some old names your sure no one remembers or has even heard of, and then get pwned again by someone who actually has been here seven years.
Quotes
Meanwhile in MaYHeM
Sarevok wrote:

I creep though shadows
I rise up at night
I live just inside you
I lurk under your bed
I live in your wardrobe
I creep up in the shed.
I follow you anywhere
And never ever care
Retribution
Fledgling Forumer

[-X
](*,)
:smt047

I didn't say I know everything, but sorry I'm not an idiot that believes everything he reads, especially when every post I've read out of you so far has been complete **Filtered**.

You didn't say it, and I didn't say you did. I was saying you act like you do. :smt106

And what good would that do, genius?
That would be slower than doing one window at a time farming..

You aren't accounting for my Dial-up. :smt019 I had a terrible AOL browser, and it was so much faster to use windows.

1. The keyboard shortcuts wouldn't work for new windows. you'd have to manually click each window. Which completely defeats the purpose of tab farming.

Didn't use short-cuts, I just got really fast at clicking. (That probably sounds crazy, but that's what I had to do.) ;)

2. Your computer or web browser would crash before getting even 30 windows.

In AOL, you could have a ton of windows open inside the program. There is no way I could remember the exact number all these years later, but it was well over thirty windows.
Also: I posted earlier that I crashed my computer after going over board on SGW with the windows like two posts before one of you last messages. So, this we agree on. :smt106

3. You haven't played since 05, and claiming you have doesn't make you any cooler, quit your **Filtered** already.

I didn't say I've been playing non-stop since '05, but that was when I joined SGW. Legend recruited me (No clue what our names were back then) and after creating a decently big alliance that didn't last long, I joined The Order after being recruited by Magni, who was my former officer.

Yes people, played Main and Quantum with multiple windows in 2005, one armory, one bank, one battlefield, etc.

Yep.

They didn't however open a new window for every person they attacked, that would be ridiculous.

I can't speak for everyone (unlike some people apparently ^^^^ :smt042 ), but with my dial-up, it was big improvement to use the multiple windows. Attack 5-10 people, reload the Bank, Bank the Naq, Attack once more, Repair weapons.

and before you try and say "That is what I meant!"

..But it's not what I meant.. [-X

No, it's not, you got caught in a lie and just tried changing your story yet, again.

I love how you just make things up to make your sentences look good. :smt042 Where have I ever changed what I was saying?

"attack through tabs!?!?"
"Yup. I crashed my old desktop back in '05 doing it."

Dude, it's the same thing. Tabs or windows in the same program, the only difference is they weren't auto-organised. I had to arrange them for speedier attacking by hand.

Now go ahead, search the legends for some old names your sure no one remembers or has even heard of

If your talking about Forgive_me, he isn't in the Quantum Legends as far as I know. He started The Order, so by no means is he someone people involved early on will forget.

and then get pwned again by someone who actually has been here seven years.

I never said I was here EVERY YEAR since the first game started. (BTW isn't it closer to six years? I thought the original game started in like November, maybe? IDK, I don't feel like checking.) I clearly have stated that I've taken two years off on two separate occasions, with a few sabbaticals laced in between.

Return to “General”