Solved: Negative MS

Silverburn
Fledgling Forumer
Race: Ajna
ID: 82526

Solved: Negative MS

Where do we put up bugs relating to Newgrounds?

I just noticed that after bashing in to a big defense a few times, I suddenly have minus 48 motherships.

How is it even possible to have a negative amount of physical objects?

This also made me do negative damage:

Error, does not compute!!!
Quina Quen
Forum Addict
Alternate name(s): Diamond Dust

Re: Newgrounds?

Amusing. I've also just been discussing what we think is a glitch with another player where a failed attack on my part comes up as their forces inflicting -72,378,090 (minus).
The ascended entity formerly known as Diamond Dust
Jekate
Fledgling Forumer

I don't know whether this is result of lack of technologies, etc, but...

I've been unable to acquire all the naquadah on a target with a single attack of 15 turns. The maximum I can only steal 90 million from a target, yet observing from the attack page, I see others go from a low amount of naq, to over billions in a single refresh of the page.

Also, I can only attack with 15 attack turns. I can't change that amount. But in my attack logs, someone has attacked me with only 10 turns. How is this possible?
ImageImage
Silverburn
Fledgling Forumer
Race: Ajna
ID: 82526

Jekate wrote:I don't know whether this is result of lack of technologies, etc, but...

I've been unable to acquire all the naquadah on a target with a single attack of 15 turns. The maximum I can only steal 90 million from a target, yet observing from the attack page, I see others go from a low amount of naq, to over billions in a single refresh of the page.

Also, I can only attack with 15 attack turns. I can't change that amount. But in my attack logs, someone has attacked me with only 10 turns. How is this possible?

Take a screenshot with all the pages, will make things easier for admin.
Clarkey
Multi Hunter
ID: 0

Honours and Awards

Silverburn wrote:Where do we put up bugs relating to Newgrounds?
Moved to new ground. (pun intended!)
Image ImageImageImage
Field Marshall
Forum Zombie

Jekate wrote:I don't know whether this is result of lack of technologies, etc, but...

This part is not a bug, I guess that this was moved from the other thread without the answer, not so smart on the mods part, but neverthess...the amount of Naq stolen is completely dependent on the number of MS fleets that you have. This is therefore NOT a bug.

Silverburn wrote:Where do we put up bugs relating to Newgrounds?

I just noticed that after bashing in to a big defense a few times, I suddenly have minus 48 motherships.

How is it even possible to have a negative amount of physical objects?

This also made me do negative damage:

Error, does not compute!!!

This is a bug and related to MS damage in battles!
Sol wrote:
Field Marshall wrote:
Sol wrote:It's not going to destroy your life :P
Really?

I think this is sig worthy in fact.
:o my first sigging. I sigged you too. <3
High Empty wrote:however people shouldn't have lvl 33 and 200mil spies and try to be in the top 10, it's unhealthy.
Lithium
Forum Zombie
Alliance: The Pirate's Panties
Race: Pirate
ID: 0

it may not be a bug :) . maybe MS is intended to be built all times as a mean of wiping yr resources.
It get damaged and u ve to buy slots again and if u dont it goes minus and maybe u wont be successful in farming :)
Previously on GateWars Forum
The orgin of Guild
Spoiler
Lithium wrote:he was talkin bout me and remembering the days i was massing him wit one finger ;)
Guild wrote:is that the same finger you stick up your bum ? :smt060
Lithium wrote:no its the one who gave u life ;)
Field Marshall wrote:Lith put his finger up his bum and Guild arrived? :smt017
I wish that was genuinely true :)
Lithium wrote:oooo why there isnt any emo for this one , id have dropped of chair dead :smt042
MajorLeeHurts wrote:
Lithium wrote:oooo why there isnt any emo for this one , id have dropped of chair dead :smt042
Agreed that was the funnies **Filtered** ive read here!
Im sure JT is enjoying this thread , if he isnt hes in a coma !
Feedback Me
http://stargatewars.herebegames.com/vie ... 8&t=101259
USHA LAMIA
Forum Newbie
Alliance: ~HORUS WARLORDS~
Race: ~GODDESS~
ID: 1942180

Dont know if anyone else had or has this problem with the three market turns but once all three were used it never reset and even after a few weeks it still says 3 market turned have already been used.
Forum
Site Admin

Honours and Awards

negative motherships fixed.

you do need MS space to carry naq - it tells you on your base page how much room you got.

MS attacks are 15 turns. Gate attacks are less. (wormhole and all cuts the commute...)

The trade/markets will now reset properly.

Yes, its called newgrounds.

closed :)
Don't make me use this!!!

Return to “Bugs/Glitches”