How Do You Descend Someone ?

Specific to server: "GateWars: Battle of the Ascended"
nightlight
Forum Regular
Alliance: AP
ID: 0

Re: How Do You Descend Someone ?

No worrys fella...you have a nice ascended attack...my ascended account could be alot better but i stopped ascending after the 6th time...i am a living god and thats it :-D ...i can't be arsed ascending 20 times but if i did my ascended account would be pretty good and i would be alot higher then 5th on the 10 Most Prolific Decenders list....Also i am liking the top 10 list on ascended...i am ok for my name to be shown instead of **Anonymous**.....i did all the hard work i want to show off :-D
Angelis~
Forum Irregular
Alliance: The Legion
ID: 6225

What does the number of ascensions in main have to do with your ascended realms power?

Also you can have your name shown, like mine is, by clicking the approval button in the "Change account details/preferences" page on your base page. I found it because logically thinking that's where it would be. :-$

Image Image Image
Sol
Forum Addict

Angelis~ wrote:What does the number of ascensions in main have to do with your ascended realms power?

Also you can have your name shown, like mine is, by clicking the approval button in the "Change account details/preferences" page on your base page. I found it because logically thinking that's where it would be. :-$

Angelis gets the cookie for using his head.
Field Marshall wrote:
Sol wrote:It's not going to destroy your life :P
Really?
I think this is sig worthy in fact.
nightlight
Forum Regular
Alliance: AP

Each time i have ascended i have got loads of Ascension Points to transfer into Ascended Life Force which i can then make my account alot more powerful..i only deascend people and only attack for DMU when i can be bothered and have spare time...if i ascended 14 more times i should be able to get my stats to double what they are now :-D
Also i have changed it over in my settings it is a #-o for me :smt043

Return to “Ascended General”