How Do You Descend Someone ?

Specific to server: "GateWars: Battle of the Ascended"
TributE2TerrY
Forum Newbie
Alliance: The Order
Race: The Ajna
ID: 1954620

How Do You Descend Someone ?

Hi Guys... hope this isnt a dumb question? i only recently started playing on my ascension server and was wondering how do you descend someone?

please help?

also how does your main server benefit from your ascension one?

Don't Hate Me Cause You Aint Me...
~Dä Vinci~
Forum Addict
Alliance: TÅÅE
Race: I Love Lampey!
ID: 1992329
Alternate name(s): ~Tom~, Andy, Field marshall, ETL, Huxley, rudy, borek, rocky, C2, bruno, harsasnails, robe, R8, couzens, Lord Katsumoto, Da reno, The Queen of england, and a pineapple but only on sundays.
Location: In Side Daku While playing on multis and useing my scripts

Re: How Do You Descend Someone ?

heya if u have msn be easier to explain :) and ascension is worth playing :)

Matt: I like men, especially when they are bent over in the shower.

Trade Feedback
TributE2TerrY
Forum Newbie

isnt there like a thread that explains everything? i don't use msn? :D

i wanna start getting some kills aswell? :) ascension is fun YEAH!

i have it all figured out like 70% of it... just dont know how to descend someone ? and how your main account benefits from the ascension server?

Sol
Forum Addict
ID: 0

ascension benefits your main by keeping you undescended (or ascended...--=+).
To descend someone you have to keep using descend attacks, its no easy feat, the min amount of attacks is 4 (i think someone managed to do 3) either way thats about 12 hours right there. If you dont have a strong ascended account or your opposition has been working on your account then it could take many more attacks.
The aim is to remove all the enemies life force and life force reserves, at that point they will be descended, to check how you are going with it you can god quest the enemy to reveal their current life force and reserves.
During the attack you will see how much damage you are doing to their life force (your toc is the raw amount of damage but is then refined down by their defences).
during the 3 hours between attacks the enemy will have a natural recovery that will refill life force then refill the life force reserves if there is enough time. If they log in as well then they can easily refill by converting cache from the market.

If you want more info on what things do that, go to the powerups page and read the personal's section.
Field Marshall wrote:
Sol wrote:It's not going to destroy your life :P
Really?
I think this is sig worthy in fact.
TributE2TerrY
Forum Newbie

Thank you very much that helped alot.

By using a descending attack does that mean you have to click the "destroy" button or the normal "attack" button ?

TributE2TerrY
Forum Newbie

where is the thread about power ups? i cant seem to find it O.o

Sol
Forum Addict

when you click on a person there will be a button that says assault X directly, thats the descension attack.
Powerups page is a tab/section you can click to go to on the navigation menu on ascended, its below introspection which is below realm.
Field Marshall wrote:
Sol wrote:It's not going to destroy your life :P
Really?
I think this is sig worthy in fact.
Gohan
Forum Intermediate
Alliance: MaYHeM HC
Race: Jem'hadar
ID: 1913240
Alternate name(s): Gohan, Hope, Kira, Vix, ~Xtr3m3_t14rgri4N.

Sol wrote:To descend someone you have to keep using descend attacks, its no easy feat, the min amount of attacks is 4 (i think someone managed to do 3)

I've descended 4 people in the past week via 3 hits. I also thought it was 4, was plesently suprised haha. If you think it could of been an error or what not, I'll happily post it up for you :-)

(The people were a lot lower than myself, but deserved it nonetheless)
TributE2TerrY
Forum Newbie

ok this is off the topic realy.... is there anyway that you can actually steel planets like you raid in the mainserver taking UU ?

haha another dumb question? :)

ƒëmmë
Forum Elite
Alternate name(s): ƒëmmë ƒatalë
temptress
cleo_catra

TributE2TerrY wrote:ok this is off the topic realy.... is there anyway that you can actually steel planets like you raid in the mainserver taking UU ?

haha another dumb question? :)

No, you used to be able to.. but that was many years ago..

http://www.sgwhun.hu/links
use the calculator on there to work out if the person you are trying to decend is decendable and if so how many hits your acc would need to do (without them coming online and repairing)
To fight and conquer in all your battles is not supreme excellence;
supreme excellence consists in breaking the enemy's resistance without fighting.
-Sun Tzu, the Art of War
31/07/2012 6:13:16 AM Hope Light ID's mean nothing imo if you can back yourself up.
31/07/2012 6:13:22 AM Hope Light only **Filtered** hide them.
Be careful who you trust, even the devil was once an angel
veritas vos liberabit
Forums own rules
http://stargatewars.herebegames.com/vie ... 7#p2510387
Spoiler
Section Admins - who will be 'in charge' of the section in question. They will be responsible for the overall feel of the section, the setup/structure, and most importantly the community/users in the section. This will incorporate the old 'ombudsman' role. And insofar as the Section Admin is responsible for the users, they are also responsible for the high level mod behaviour towards the users.
So -as a user - if you have an issue with how you are treated, rules, bans, whatever --goto the section admin... They are there for you!

There is no 'reporting structure' in this setup -- tech, mod, and section admins are all on equal footing, each with their own (somewhat overlapping) responsibilities.
Mods report directly to the mod admin, and indirectly to the section admin for the section in which they mod.
Angelis~
Forum Irregular
Alliance: The Legion
ID: 6225

Hope wrote:
Sol wrote:To descend someone you have to keep using descend attacks, its no easy feat, the min amount of attacks is 4 (i think someone managed to do 3)

I've descended 4 people in the past week via 3 hits. I also thought it was 4, was plesently suprised haha. If you think it could of been an error or what not, I'll happily post it up for you :-)

(The people were a lot lower than myself, but deserved it nonetheless)

Its doable in three hits because the targets recovery is horrible enough that it doesnt go to the reserves. Meaning their life force was not filled completely before the 6 turns were up.

Image Image Image
nightlight
Forum Regular
Alliance: AP

If you go looking about for rubbish accounts you can descend some in one hit...i have 124 kills to my name so far and most times it only takes 1 or 2 ascended attacks to kill them...if you want some easy targets message me ingame and i will send you some names and id's for you to hit :-D
(i use the same name as my forum name or id number 418 )
Angelis~
Forum Irregular

Hey nightlight, can I do a single hit on you? I just want to see what damage it does :)

Image Image Image
nightlight
Forum Regular
Alliance: AP

Go for it Angelis....i have only been deasended once and that was when it first started and i rubbed up the number 3 rank the wrong way at the time and it was around the time of the superweapon in ascended (anybody remember that).
If you deascend me in one hit i will get a two week break from ascended but alot of people will lose a good farm :-D
Angelis~
Forum Irregular

Incidentally you're on my farm list :) though i wont hit anyone for less then 400 tril at the moment. Just the other day I destroyed a defense on what was the rank 11 person. He had 11 quad out on a little 67 quad defense.

Only did 590m damage on you. I'll have to increase it some more here. :) Thanks for the allowing the test hit.

Image Image Image

Return to “Ascended General”