Dragon Company appologise to the DDE

Any sort of Alliance Announcements may be placed here, from new alliances forming, new alliance forums to anything but recruiting.
marshall
Forum Intermediate
Alliance: Omega Allegiance
Race: 100m sprint
ID: 42274

Dragon Company appologise to the DDE

Dragon Company humbly appologise, not only for leaving the DDE in a time of war but under the circumstances on which we left.

For me personally, DDE was my first alliance, and any that know me know that I was hardcore DDE through and through for the 5 years that I spent there, helping to run the Empire's ascended program. Leaving was the hardest thing I did in my SGW career, leaving so many friends and people that over the years I had come to call family behind there was unbelievably tough.

When DxM split to become Dragon Company we tarnished the DDE name. I will not make excuses for our actions, they way we conducted ourselves was wrong. All we ask for is to be left by the DDE to play the game how we want to play.

We still hold the DDE and its members in the utmost respect, and for many of us it was our first alliance and still contains many of our friends. Again, we are sorry for our actions and only wish to be left to play how we wish to play,
Dragon Company

Jedi~Tank wrote:I GOT WRECKED BY MARSHIE
Death Dealer
Forum Newbie
Alliance: The Dark Dominium
Race: Snow Hounds
ID: 1971465

Re: Dragon Company appologise to the DDE

:smt025

I have informed the rest of DDE of this.
Your's Sincerely Death Dealer.
DDE Sig's

Custom Sig's

Prior - Prophet - Messiah - Incarnate - LG - LG1 - LG2 - LG3 - LG4 - AG - EAG - AGL - IAG - TAG - PTAG - LTAG - QTAG - KTAG - GAG - TOE - TUS - TUN - TUK

My Favorite Quote's
The victor will never be asked if he told the truth.
He who controls others may be powerful, but he who has mastered himself is mightier still.
JamesBrown2020
Fledgling Forumer

I also apologize as a Dragon Company member! And I hope DDE will see us as friends/allies...
Scar Face
Forum Intermediate
Race: System Lord

:shock:
Spoiler

Spoiler
buck wrote: Scar Face , One of the New additions to the list of Bad Bad Men... Scar Face doesnt take **Filtered**, but gives alot of it out. He is one of DDE's great forum advisers and antagonists, as well as a skilled warlord. A great Past and some would say, an even greater future at the very forefront of all things bad await this Character.
My feedback topic
Spoiler
Field Marshall wrote:
Drahazar wrote:btw, i want to keep the planet "scar face owned me" just because of its name hehe
Nah - I deserve that one xD - cos he did :D
Spoiler
buck wrote:
Scar Face wrote:Join DDE, farm all the above :smt060
Bahaha that is the single best post ever, I love scar face.
Spoiler
Zod14c wrote: :shock: dont mass scar.. he is baaaaadasss
R8
Forum Elder
Alliance: TL Leader

Scar Face wrote::shock:

:shock:
Spoiler
Spoiler
Military Experience 1,xxx,138,430,217 Ranked: 1
Naquadah Stolen 8,xxx,795,393,564,617
Juliette wrote: Cheapo. You shouldn't go for anything under $100Billion, Gohanman. ;)
Check out my greatest hit
http://stargatewars.herebegames.com/vie ... 0&t=151693
My 2nd greatest hit
http://stargatewars.herebegames.com/vie ... 1&t=188473
Dark Hero
Forum Expert
Alliance: Truly Infidel
Race: FRA + other monkeys
ID: 20558

DXI and those with the dragons were my favorites.

Drahazar is a testament to what I would think many in DXI could be. He always seems to be talking about you lot and how much of a good time he had with you guys :-D
Spoiler
Awards:
Spoiler
Presenting Vicariously:
Spoiler
Andy says: (12:15:34 PM)
i thought singapore was in china >.>

Dark Hero says: (12:15:41 PM)
AHAHAHAHA

Andy says: (12:15:41 PM)
or is that japan

Dark Hero says: (12:15:54 PM)
no... they are all different countries :P

Andy says: (12:16:05 PM)
singapore is a country?

Dark Hero says: (12:16:12 PM)
LMAO
Daku:
Spoiler
xDaku (FS) says: (10:10:07 PM)
I need to teach you how to eat curry on a sofa

xDaku (FS) says: (10:10:29 PM)
Give you my inbred expertise
Jim
Pony Princess
Alliance: MaYHeM
Race: Asgard
ID: 45162
Alternate name(s): Bucephalus
Kishin

Man up.
Death Dealer
Forum Newbie
Alliance: The Dark Dominium
Race: Snow Hounds
ID: 1971465

Tetrismonkey wrote:I don't see why you need to apologize. Granted, the circumstances were not the best, but you made a point and should have stuck through to the end. If DDE over this length of time can not comprehend as to the reasons why what was done, then thats there own damn fault, not yours.

How about this tetris you stay outta this and you can keep your mouth closed since you dnt know half the story
Your's Sincerely Death Dealer.
DDE Sig's

Custom Sig's

Prior - Prophet - Messiah - Incarnate - LG - LG1 - LG2 - LG3 - LG4 - AG - EAG - AGL - IAG - TAG - PTAG - LTAG - QTAG - KTAG - GAG - TOE - TUS - TUN - TUK

My Favorite Quote's
The victor will never be asked if he told the truth.
He who controls others may be powerful, but he who has mastered himself is mightier still.
jedi~tank
Forum Zombie
ID: 0

Tetrismonkey wrote:I don't see why you need to apologize. Granted, the circumstances were not the best, but you made a point and should have stuck through to the end. If DDE over this length of time can not comprehend as to the reasons why what was done, then thats there own damn fault, not yours.

Thats because you are a **Filtered** that doesnt know his **Filtered** from a hole in the ground on this particular subject.

"What I want to see is a tight knit group not a collection of people pulling in different directions"
Deni
xXxsephirothxXx
One Winged Angel
Alliance: [DxM]
Race: Ancients
ID: 1918259

Big talk for a little girl tetris :smt047

As for DC.... Eyes peeled :-D
Pain and Death is the cost of Fun! ~Zaraki Kenpachi 8)
Talking as a Mod
gunners_andy
Fledgling Forumer

would like to say DC we still love you guys :)
pc
Fledgling Forumer

I miss you guys and Wish you all the Best!
jedi~tank
Forum Zombie

Enjoy and good luck.

"What I want to see is a tight knit group not a collection of people pulling in different directions"
Deni
Abhorsen 1991
Forum Regular
Alliance: Forgotten serenity
Race: Ancient
ID: 71676

I just wanna say that I hope you guys have an awesome SGW career ahead of you all, I'm with mezz and what he said about Dra being an excellent example of how high of a regard we hold most of DDE and by extension, you all.

Happy massing, and I hope to see you all on the battlefield soon ;)
ImageImage
Mimes, Cholestoral, Ninjas. The silent Killers
jedi~tank
Forum Zombie

Tetrismonkey wrote:
Jedi~Tank wrote:

Thats because you are a **Filtered** that doesnt know his **Filtered** from a hole in the ground on this particular subject.

All I know is DC shouldn't have to suck up to the likes of you JT. They did what they did and should have walked away with heads held high telling you to go **Filtered** yourself. Grow a pair you guys, its just DDE, they get there asses kicked on a daily basis.

Says a tard that doesnt play and knows nothing about it. They are free to "stick up" to me anytime all they have to do is point and click..would you like to join them and lead them in this adventure? Didnt think so..so bye bye.

Deni

Return to “Alliance announcements”