How many people are active this wave?

™THE_LEGEND™
Forum Intermediate
Alliance: ™F®G0TT3N L3G3NDS™
Race: F®G0TT3/\/
ID: 12795
Alternate name(s): ™THE_L3G3ND™

Re: How many people are active this wave?

smooshable wrote:
Eärendil wrote:I think there was/is 88 active players. Smoosh is behind 1 inactive person it seems

hahahaa oh that's depressing. Up in the high 50s / low 60s now with no offense yet though which is handy.

Smaller offense = cheaper to repair weapons, thats a nice perk ;) save you lots of naq, I know I spend alot just farming :-D

Scenester wrote:Id say there aren't more then 70 people who still login regularly.
70-100 are people who logged in at some point sure, but just stopped playing really.
Player ranked 71 atm for instance, Deception, has 5k turns, attacked 5 days ago the last time, and nothing before that. You can't call that active really...

Yeah deception was logging on to feed someone, and now that someone doesnt play either really. Theres a couple dozen in the 100-1000 ranks just sitting low though.... 8-[
™F®G0TT3N L3G3NDS™ and ™IMM®T4L L3G3NDS™ it's a beautiful thing!

Avay Made By Murkar, Siggy Made By Retribution
smooshable
Forum Expert
ID: 0

Honours and Awards

™THE_LEGEND™ wrote:
smooshable wrote:
Eärendil wrote:I think there was/is 88 active players. Smoosh is behind 1 inactive person it seems

hahahaa oh that's depressing. Up in the high 50s / low 60s now with no offense yet though which is handy.

Smaller offense = cheaper to repair weapons, thats a nice perk ;) save you lots of naq, I know I spend alot just farming :-D

Exactly =)
Indu and proud of it!!
Affirmation
Forum Intermediate
Alliance: The Magnificents
Race: Ancient
ID: 42530
Alternate name(s): Affy 'Bad Affy' or just Crazy Old Man Affy

Ive stayed consistently in the 70's all Era and have barely been logging in but once a day (out of embarrassment and the need to try and set some sort of example to my Alliance... HAHA) and think that we have had about 75-80 somewhat active players this Era. Not bad by my historical reckonings...

I do suck massively and wanted to play more this Era. I hope I can be forgiven for my wanton limpwangishness?

'Bad Affy' sez, Yes, something is limp THATs for certain...
What Happened to my Siggy????

Damn it Bernie!!

Affy? or 'Bad Affy'...:
Spoiler
What in the H E double LL happened to the Siggy's???

Return to “General”