Discussion about descension

Specific to server: "GateWars: Battle of the Ascended"
HgE
Forum Regular
Alliance: Tauri Ålliance
Race: System Lord
ID: 102298

Re: Discussion about descension

Julietta Putina wrote:HgE, are you suggesting an ascended bot that attacks random people?

YES.. and NOT RANDOM. Only if they didn't log-in in 24h.

Now, if you improve your account to have a great TOC... bummm. . you are targeted to be DESCENDED.

If you put all resources into UP?.... bummm, you get flatten.. by 1/10 of your population

if you put all resources into Weapons... buuummmm ALL vanished.. :P by Lenor..;)

if you put all resources in Personal lvls .. and you have like 1600+.. get down by 50 lvls the most powerfull.. :D only 1. :)

the beauty is, if you know you didn't log in and Sold your Weapons.. then the BOT to readjust you, for a different purpose, since, your initial purpose is gone..
Guild
Forum Addict
Alliance: Retiring
Race: Draeden
ID: 1916018
Location: writing a booklet so people understand my humour :D

HgE wrote:
Julietta Putina wrote:HgE, are you suggesting an ascended bot that attacks random people?

YES.. and NOT RANDOM. Only if they didn't log-in in 24h.

Now, if you improve your account to have a great TOC... bummm. . you are targeted to be DESCENDED.

If you put all resources into UP?.... bummm, you get flatten.. by 1/10 of your population

if you put all resources into Weapons... buuummmm ALL vanished.. :P by Lenor..;)

if you put all resources in Personal lvls .. and you have like 1600+.. get down by 50 lvls the most powerfull.. :D only 1. :)

the beauty is, if you know you didn't log in and Sold your Weapons.. then the BOT to readjust you, for a different purpose, since, your initial purpose is gone..

^^^^^ this is overkill , sol no.....just no
Retired but still on a rampage
Spoiler
Rudy Peña wrote:Yea, OE is the the next FS in terms of snipers. We proud ourselves on it to the point we give out awards and see who can mass the most with a 0 def.
Drahazar wrote:Im happy to snipe anyone i want, why should i build any defences for you people
George Hazard wrote:FM is like a rite of passage for alliances.
You haven't truly made it to manhood until you've slept with the town prostitute.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
HgE
Forum Regular

haha.. :)

well it's not.. what you have to do, is every 24 hit Ascended Button from Main Server.
Thats all. :)

could be an option, if you PPT on Main, no action to be made by GOD.
and Yes, I put there the amounts to be a Dramatic Ultimate GOD
The only way. :)
sgwguy
Fledgling Forumer
ID: 0

That is idiotic, you just want to descend people you can't touch right now.
Juliette
Verified
The Queen
Race: Royalty
ID: 4323
Alternate name(s): Cersei Lannister

sgwguy wrote:That is idiotic, you just want to descend people you can't touch right now.
Crude but succinct choice of phrase, but it works well as a summary of my own thoughts. ;)
jedi~tank
Forum Zombie

There are very few left playing..are you trying to run even more off? Leave **Filtered** alone for **Filtered** sake.

"What I want to see is a tight knit group not a collection of people pulling in different directions"
Deni
muffafuffin
Forum Elite
Race: Ori

I am more frustrated by the fact that you can't descend people less than 1/5th your size then people that are huge honestly. I do think people should be able to descend the top guys and it sucks that you currently cant but it's also crap that someone is practically invulnerable to anyone that has played ascended more then an hour : /
Prior - Prophet - Messiah - Incarnate - LG - LG1 - LG2 - LG3 - LG4 - AG - EAG
- AGL - IAG - TAG - PTAG - LTAG - QTAG - KTAG - GAG - TOE - TUS - TUN - TUK

Koo'Keez The Tok'ra
Spoiler
Trade Feedback: http://herebegames.com/StarGateWarsNew/ ... 8&t=141353
sgwguy
Fledgling Forumer

Julietta Putina wrote:
sgwguy wrote:That is idiotic, you just want to descend people you can't touch right now.
Crude but succinct choice of phrase, but it works well as a summary of my own thoughts. ;)

I prefer to be blunt, the tool may not be as sharp but it gets the job done. Oh and J-E-S-U-S I just saw you have 23 freaking thousand posts here! . . . Are you a sentient computer intelligence or something?
Juliette
Verified
The Queen
Race: Royalty
ID: 4323
Alternate name(s): Cersei Lannister

sgwguy wrote:
Julietta Putina wrote:
I prefer to be blunt, the tool may not be as sharp but it gets the job done. Oh and J-E-S-U-S I just saw you have 23 freaking thousand posts here! . . . Are you a sentient computer intelligence or something?
I am a very good bot, yes. Skynet was very jealous in the nanosecond it existed before I out-calculated it.

A bot for ascended is interesting, but not one who randomly descends people as punishment for being awesome and not logging in. :)
sgwguy
Fledgling Forumer

Indeed
HgE
Forum Regular

Julietta Putina wrote:A bot for ascended is interesting, but not one who randomly descends people as punishment for being awesome and not logging in. :)

well, the other way to work on something that it's working just to screw it, it's not a good point.

The only way to descend 5, 6 bil TOC is by a Huge Power and there is no player who can descend those huge TOC. even if they work on Formula.. It's a dead end..

SOL put this into discussion so we can all get more in ascended. To fear a BOT that will Trash your account will be more powerful than to fear players who spend lot of $$ in main to increase the Ascended account.

The actions of this BOT could be decrease, again, I've put those action to be dramatic, if you could understand this concept. Worst case scenario.

Read first the whole point of my words, then talk about Descensions.
Energy Attack Power Level from 1,550 to 1,600 will cost 18,834,972,202,248,000 Life Force.
a lot of DMU if you can read..

Think again, if he did reduce your MNEC from 1100 to 1050. >:) :smt100
sgwguy
Fledgling Forumer

Its a stupid idea, give it up already. NO one wants to play a game where you just lose what you've worked hard to earn because one player is pissed that they can't win against the much more powerful players who have been here longer.
HgE
Forum Regular

sgwguy wrote:Its a stupid idea, give it up already. NO one wants to play a game where you just lose what you've worked hard to earn because one player is pissed that they can't win against the much more powerful players who have been here longer.

man, you are one, 1, Uno.. guy, not Everyone.. :smt115 smart.. isn't it?
Stupid or not, but you won't lose everything, and if you played you'll know.
It's just 2 weeks without Ascended Blessing in main, nothing much. :)

Again, read all, understand and your opinion count, when it will be sum..
Otherwise, don't tell me what to do. :smt018 :smt017
Drought
Forum Expert

HgE, I do not think having this process automated will feel right with many players
I think this descension thing is more on a personal level
players should be able to do sometthing back in retaliation or agression, out of their own effort, with their own riscs involved, thats what makes a part of this game interresting in my opinion

Small versus big
A basic solution would be giving the smaller player an option or advantage with which he can make descending the bigger one a feasable reality
Perhaps some sort of attacks fueled with a load of dmu, after which the target is susceptable to a 4 consecutive hits, and if done correct on the hour (+-1m), you descend the target
Perhaps call this descension something new too, and make it half effective lasting half the time

In regards to becomming less easy descendable.
As it is now, many people say "its easy to get there" well .. it is not, it takes a few months of farming daily, especially now with the quick farm buttons, I can already see less dmu out, and every day later a new player joins, the road there becomes longer
A solution could be, those ascending in main, give them a far larger bonus on ascended.
Perhaps ten or twenty fold the ascenion points, and give more points for mercenaries when ascending
a very bad hairdo
sgwguy
Fledgling Forumer

I'm with you on the AP thing, maybe a better way to earn it here in ascended.

Return to “Ascended General”