Reborn wrote:On 3/3/14, at 12:17 PM, Reborn wrote:
> it is b/s though prep time is meant to b prep your accounts for war
On 3/3/14, at 12:18 PM, Reborn wrote:
> not hi "stick a thumb up your ass for 4 hrs and w8"
EbilCC
Forum Addict
ID: 0

Re: Hiring to destroy someone

since ur paying sumone to try and do this i will give this information for free stop crying like a little girl and man up and go after him urrself or I will sit on u on main to u noob

SJ MENTAL "I have no idea why they would ban you cc you add so much to the community at large"

[9:28:51 PM] robert_paul97: cc is the best

Teesdale: ive been farming all day and havent repaired MS
so CCs little cant blew through my shields (worry)
sgwguy
Fledgling Forumer

You don't destroy someone for attacking you ONCE for a couple hundred T its just screwed up and he needs to learn. I CAN'T myself you nitwit if you read any of the other posts you would see what happened. Oh and I sold my main server account so I don't give a crap what you do, plus they changed the account name so good luck finding it. Attack me here (if you could find my ID) and I'll offer a hundred bucks for someone to zero you out repeatedly until you cry to your momma and quit the game.
Drought
Forum Expert

sgwguy wrote:You don't destroy someone for attacking you ONCE for a couple hundred T its just screwed up and he needs to learn. I CAN'T myself you nitwit if you read any of the other posts you would see what happened. Oh and I sold my main server account so I don't give a crap what you do, plus they changed the account name so good luck finding it. Attack me here (if you could find my ID) and I'll offer a hundred bucks for someone to zero you out repeatedly until you cry to your momma and quit the game.

I actually had good luck finding it :D (2 minutes)

9840 - 1943755

you had posted your screenshot which showed realm and playername, a quick search gave me the ascended account, and a godquest on ZS oni revealled Ruiz to be your main account :D

Do I get a cookie ?

PS: players generally tend to do what they feel is right on any form of attack on them, guess you had hit the wrong one :P
a very bad hairdo
Comabom
Fledgling Forumer

Duck Dodgers wrote:
sgwguy wrote:You don't destroy someone for attacking you ONCE for a couple hundred T its just screwed up and he needs to learn. I CAN'T myself you nitwit if you read any of the other posts you would see what happened. Oh and I sold my main server account so I don't give a crap what you do, plus they changed the account name so good luck finding it. Attack me here (if you could find my ID) and I'll offer a hundred bucks for someone to zero you out repeatedly until you cry to your momma and quit the game.

I actually had good luck finding it :D (2 minutes)

9840 - 1943755

you had posted your screenshot which showed realm and playername, a quick search gave me the ascended account, and a godquest on ZS oni revealled Ruiz to be your main account :D

Do I get a cookie ?

PS: players generally tend to do what they feel is right on any form of attack on them, guess you had hit the wrong one :P

hell for 10$ ill kill someone :D pm me!
Lord Master
Forum Irregular
Alliance: [Generations]
ID: 1920232

So Ruiz is ZS oni??

If so, I also have some unfinished business with you :-D
harchester
Forum History
Alliance: Ricos Roughnecks

who do you want massed... pm me his name :-)
Even if you hear a bad story about me, Understand that there was a time I was good to those people to, But they won’t tell you that...
Comabom
Fledgling Forumer

cc IS ALWAYS ZEROED ANYWAYS LOL
ƒëmmë
Forum Elite
Alternate name(s): ƒëmmë ƒatalë
temptress
cleo_catra

harchester wrote:who do you want massed... pm me his name :-)

since when do you play ascended?
To fight and conquer in all your battles is not supreme excellence;
supreme excellence consists in breaking the enemy's resistance without fighting.
-Sun Tzu, the Art of War
31/07/2012 6:13:16 AM Hope Light ID's mean nothing imo if you can back yourself up.
31/07/2012 6:13:22 AM Hope Light only **Filtered** hide them.
Be careful who you trust, even the devil was once an angel
veritas vos liberabit
Forums own rules
http://stargatewars.herebegames.com/vie ... 7#p2510387
Spoiler
Section Admins - who will be 'in charge' of the section in question. They will be responsible for the overall feel of the section, the setup/structure, and most importantly the community/users in the section. This will incorporate the old 'ombudsman' role. And insofar as the Section Admin is responsible for the users, they are also responsible for the high level mod behaviour towards the users.
So -as a user - if you have an issue with how you are treated, rules, bans, whatever --goto the section admin... They are there for you!

There is no 'reporting structure' in this setup -- tech, mod, and section admins are all on equal footing, each with their own (somewhat overlapping) responsibilities.
Mods report directly to the mod admin, and indirectly to the section admin for the section in which they mod.
Drought
Forum Expert

Lord Master wrote:So Ruiz is ZS oni??

If so, I also have some unfinished business with you :-D

I think he opened a can of worms with this thread xD
And yes, thats what I got from the godquest
a very bad hairdo
harchester
Forum History

seraphim wrote:

im getting very good at it...while i been on main vac i been all over ascended 8)
Even if you hear a bad story about me, Understand that there was a time I was good to those people to, But they won’t tell you that...
Comabom
Fledgling Forumer

harchester wrote:
seraphim wrote:

im getting very good at it...while i been on main vac i been all over ascended 8)

meh we have an nap with dde so i cant do it else id get moaned at lol or start a war
ƒëmmë
Forum Elite
Alternate name(s): ƒëmmë ƒatalë
temptress
cleo_catra

harchester wrote:
seraphim wrote:

id? this I have to see
To fight and conquer in all your battles is not supreme excellence;
supreme excellence consists in breaking the enemy's resistance without fighting.
-Sun Tzu, the Art of War
31/07/2012 6:13:16 AM Hope Light ID's mean nothing imo if you can back yourself up.
31/07/2012 6:13:22 AM Hope Light only **Filtered** hide them.
Be careful who you trust, even the devil was once an angel
veritas vos liberabit
Forums own rules
http://stargatewars.herebegames.com/vie ... 7#p2510387
Spoiler
Section Admins - who will be 'in charge' of the section in question. They will be responsible for the overall feel of the section, the setup/structure, and most importantly the community/users in the section. This will incorporate the old 'ombudsman' role. And insofar as the Section Admin is responsible for the users, they are also responsible for the high level mod behaviour towards the users.
So -as a user - if you have an issue with how you are treated, rules, bans, whatever --goto the section admin... They are there for you!

There is no 'reporting structure' in this setup -- tech, mod, and section admins are all on equal footing, each with their own (somewhat overlapping) responsibilities.
Mods report directly to the mod admin, and indirectly to the section admin for the section in which they mod.
harchester
Forum History

Comabom wrote:
harchester wrote:
seraphim wrote:

meh we have an nap with dde so i cant do it else id get moaned at lol or start a war

was it really wolve ? if so he wont mind since its me massing him...i beat him at xbox so im kinda allowed to now 8) :-D
Comabom
Fledgling Forumer

harchester wrote:
Comabom wrote:
harchester wrote:
seraphim wrote:

was it really wolve ? if so he wont mind since its me massing him...i beat him at xbox so im kinda allowed to now 8) :-D

well he did give wolves ID :)

Return to “Ascended General”