Hiring to destroy someone

Specific to server: "GateWars: Battle of the Ascended"
sgwguy
Fledgling Forumer
ID: 0

Re: Hiring to destroy someone

I know its just such a pain in the ass to accumulate planets for a few months and someone eliminates that in a few minutes just for the hell of it.
Angelis~
Forum Irregular
Alliance: The Legion
ID: 6225

Just like main you shouldn't train up what you don't want to lose.

Image Image Image
Richard B Riddick
Forum Intermediate
Alliance: THE DARK DOMINIUM™
Race: Furyan
Alternate name(s): TheFlash4
The Balance of Judgement
Howling Mad Murdock
~Guerrero~

since ascended and main are linked does it count as 2 players playing 1 account if 1 player plays ascended and 1 main?

just asking cause that is against the rules if so

also, y dont i get mentioned, didn't i dm you a bit as well a few days ago??

and many people like wolve, he's cool ^^

also, this about sums up your situation in trying to kill wolve

[spoiler]also if anybody but him attacks wolve as a result of this thread, i will sit on them cause this is his fight :) he dug his own grave[/spoiler]
Spoiler
Reborn wrote:On 3/3/14, at 12:17 PM, Reborn wrote:
> it is b/s though prep time is meant to b prep your accounts for war
On 3/3/14, at 12:18 PM, Reborn wrote:
> not hi "stick a thumb up your ass for 4 hrs and w8"
Sol
Forum Addict

~Guerrero~ wrote:since ascended and main are linked does it count as 2 players playing 1 account if 1 player plays ascended and 1 main?

It is. As long as they are indeed linked.
Field Marshall wrote:
Sol wrote:It's not going to destroy your life :P
Really?
I think this is sig worthy in fact.
Richard B Riddick
Forum Intermediate
Alliance: THE DARK DOMINIUM™
Race: Furyan
Alternate name(s): TheFlash4
The Balance of Judgement
Howling Mad Murdock
~Guerrero~

Sol wrote:
~Guerrero~ wrote:since ascended and main are linked does it count as 2 players playing 1 account if 1 player plays ascended and 1 main?

k, i'm just asking cause the accounts affect each other, so for example if i descend this guy, the guy he sold his other one to is affected as so they are always linked correct?

as well as other guy doesnt have to do anything to keep from losing his ascended bonus cause someone else is doing that for him.
Spoiler
Reborn wrote:On 3/3/14, at 12:17 PM, Reborn wrote:
> it is b/s though prep time is meant to b prep your accounts for war
On 3/3/14, at 12:18 PM, Reborn wrote:
> not hi "stick a thumb up your ass for 4 hrs and w8"
Sol
Forum Addict

~Guerrero~ wrote:
Sol wrote:

k, i'm just asking cause the accounts affect each other, so for example if i descend this guy, the guy he sold his other one to is affected as so they are always linked correct?

as well as other guy doesnt have to do anything to keep from losing his ascended bonus cause someone else is doing that for him.

In my opinion, because of that then yes that is classed as an account (or account set up) for one user, if a user wants to split the ascended then they have to contact admin to do it (if he does it anymore)
Field Marshall wrote:
Sol wrote:It's not going to destroy your life :P
Really?
I think this is sig worthy in fact.
~wolverine~
Forum Addict

sgwguy wrote:I don't care what alliance he's in, being a prick for the sake of being a prick isn't cool anywhere.

Well really your the prick dude, people have lost more then you and not hired people to 'destroy them', if you wanna do it, do it yourself, ill buuild you something special. oh ya also, you might wanna care about the alliance ;)

sgwguy wrote:There are no rules against selling a game account to someone else and you never using it again. When my paypal transfer goes through I'm offering $15 to whomever kicks you on your ass. You went over the line and further destroying my military for the sake of the auction is just tacky.

I massed you again because you are hiring somebody to kill me, so i thought to **Filtered** right ;)

Angelis~ wrote:Just like main you shouldn't train up what you don't want to lose.

^^ if your gunna cry about it, surely you should have the knowledge not to train them up. What takes Months to makes takes minutes to destory. Thanks Angelis you are right ;)

and is there a possibility of losing his account? i hope not, i want to forever kill what you have ;)

thanks guerrero <3 but i think ill be alright ;) haha
Drought
Forum Expert

sgwguy wrote:I don't care what alliance he's in, being a prick for the sake of being a prick isn't cool anywhere.

Getting someone else to do your dirty work is neither.
a very bad hairdo
Angelis~
Forum Irregular
Alliance: The Legion
ID: 6225

Why is it y'all get all the attention :( I've destroyed two 100+ quad defenses in the past two weeks and I don't even get a signal message from the players about it...

:mad:

lol

Image Image Image
~wolverine~
Forum Addict

Angelis~ wrote:Why is it y'all get all the attention :( I've destroyed two 100+ quad defenses in the past two weeks and I don't even get a signal message from the players about it...

lol

aww, this just proves there are some special attention seekers in ascended, normally the ones who hit for low amounts ;)
Drought
Forum Expert

Angelis~ wrote:Why is it y'all get all the attention :( I've destroyed two 100+ quad defenses in the past two weeks and I don't even get a signal message from the players about it...

lol

Could have been worse though, some random guy could have dm'ed you in an attempt to get a demi god ..

oh wait ..

:smt100
a very bad hairdo
jedi~tank
Forum Zombie

~Wolverine~ wrote:
Lord Katsumoto wrote:Oh well whatever alliance you were in. Lmao

im in your alliance and im your hc roflmao, you feeling alright kat? :P

OH DAM..I cant wait to see the rumors flying around over this one lol :-D

For **Filtered** sake sgwguy since this thread started you have had time to jack your ascended and do it yourself..attack something...hell step on that ant on yoiur kitchen floor or something ](*,)

"What I want to see is a tight knit group not a collection of people pulling in different directions"
Deni
sgwguy
Fledgling Forumer

My paypal just posted but I got so much $ back from the demi bid that I don't really care anymore. I've got so much in cache I don't even know what to do with it all but I can't go after anyone with my forces cut by 75% now can I? Besides there's no point attacking someone if you won't have anything left afterwards.
~wolverine~
Forum Addict

sgwguy wrote:My paypal just posted but I got so much $ back from the demi bid that I don't really care anymore. I've got so much in cache I don't even know what to do with it all but I can't go after anyone with my forces cut by 75% now can I? Besides there's no point attacking someone if you won't have anything left afterwards.

i havent been destroyed yet, i can see you have lots of people lining up to do it =D
sgwguy
Fledgling Forumer

I meant ME, if "I" don't have anything afterwards. Eh, if they do they do, if they don't they don't.

Return to “Ascended General”