Demi Gods

Specific to server: "GateWars: Battle of the Ascended"
HgE
Forum Regular
Alliance: Tauri Ålliance
Race: System Lord
ID: 102298

Re: Demi Gods

RepliMagni wrote:So basically, all your whining about the updates is purely because you haven't got any good demigods?

no.

because, they have no real Utility it's a fake Update.
You lose 130% Power on All Physical to a **Filtered** DemiGod... witch SUCKS.

But, I'm the only sucker who see it.
RepliMagni
Forum Addict
Alliance: Loner :P
Race: NanoTiMaster
ID: 1908448

The Angriest Players
RANK NAME RACE SCORE
1 RepliMagni ORI 8,597

Apparently I'm quite angry, but I've only seen one demigod 8-[
HgE
Forum Regular

RepliMagni wrote:
The Angriest Players
RANK NAME RACE SCORE
1 RepliMagni ORI 8,597

Apparently I'm quite angry, but I've only seen one demigod 8-[

well, I feel sorry for you. I've dumped a few... don't need them. yet.
Sol
Forum Addict
ID: 0

HgE wrote:
Sol wrote:even if there was only 2 HgE, i wouldnt write them out, so go find them all yourself, and dont be lazy.
Ya know for a person that hates change, hates demi-gods, and all other updates i do, you seem pretty active at playing around on ascended, and with all the updates i bring in :-k

don't **Filtered** me SOL.

I've found some DG.. And all are **Filtered** up. I'll post what I want. Probably what for me it's important. Again, for me, maybe it will appear to someone else important.

But Again, DemiGOD sucks. I mean, you had a server to test it, and the Upgrade isn't working?
I realize that you don't get $$$ of what are you doing. But be professional not an amateur.
Now, you are the 2nd one. You took a job that's way beyond your power and understanding, it's good you learn on the way, but I have the same issue with my old 2 websites developers. So, I transmit the hate to them and pass to you too, cause again, they have the same issue with things like you did:
It's DONE.. but NOT WORKING PROPERLY... but, hey, Was READY by 14 February, wasn't it?

Now, I play SGW... not your Game.... but with your UPDATE. I don't have a Button: DemiGOD UPDATE SUCKS, check this box not to play with it.
So, yes, I'm playing with new Updates that still sucks.

:smt019

settle pettle ;) don't get yourself worked up just because you can't find any good ones.
No developer can make an update this large in the crap pile of code im working with and not have a bug somewhere along the line, and considering this is the first bug that hardly undermines the update it's been pretty good so far. If you think something is wrong with the values you could just..oh wait...wait for it...suggest for them to be changed to a suggested set of values, instead of sitting behind your computer like a troll, whining about how the world is changing around you and your life sucks because of it, and just hating every slight change around you.

You don't have to play with demi-gods, dont be a fool, i left the option to stop receiving requests in the mail, and you dont have to play around with them, but you do, and you love talking about them, which you dont have to. I gave them a disability and the common small % increase to start with so it helps people be more strategic than just OD on stats, and not find something stupid like a +15% TOC (unless by extremely rare chance) boost with no repercussions. It allows people to give negligble care to demi-gods without other players having too much of an unfair advantage (even though they pretty much earned it).
So you got yourself a paradox HgE, you either want to increase the base (common) stats and have the demi-god life style effect just about everyone, including those that don't want to roll with them, or you can keep them with negligible stats for common finds so most people that don't want to be involved with demi-gods don't have to be (to keep up with the world anyway).
So choose one path and get out of the hole you just dug yourself, and stop **Filtered** about something you clearly don't even know about, and every little bit of change.
Field Marshall wrote:
Sol wrote:It's not going to destroy your life :P
Really?
I think this is sig worthy in fact.
Sol
Forum Addict

HgE wrote:You lose 130% Power on All Physical to a **Filtered** DemiGod... witch SUCKS.

But, I'm the only sucker who see it.

The multiplier was irrelevant to demi-gods, i didnt have much care either way anyway, but it came along with the implementation of the increase cost for weapons, as people didnt want to sell/buy weapons just to obtain the multiplier. The cost will increase later, just not at this point in time, so im not going to change it back, comprenda? I recall telling you this before, but i see as you pointed out you are the sucker, so its ok, i understand ;)
Field Marshall wrote:
Really?
HgE
Forum Regular

Sol wrote:.....

You don't have to play with demi-gods, dont be a fool, i left the option to stop receiving requests in the mail, and you dont have to play around with them, but you do, and you love talking about them, which you dont have to. ...

Don't be a smart ass. First time to hear this thing.. So, YES you didn't put it there in Updates list or anywhere I could read it, nice and warm, behind my Computer. Now, how can I post something in this forum, if I'm not behind a device?.. Don't answer... I know you feel Superior... but again you're not.
No developer can make an update this large in the crap pile of code im working with and not have a bug somewhere along the line, and considering this is the first bug that hardly undermines the update it's been pretty good so far. ...

You had a Whole SERVER to Test your Update, so don't blame the codes. No EXCUSES since you can find a good one, every corner.. You couldn't accept it, move on. Case close, I won't debate on this. Still a smart ass.

So choose one path and get out of the hole you just dug yourself, and stop **Filtered** about something you clearly don't even know about, and every little bit of change...

well How can I know something what you won't telling? Does it make sense to you? Or not?

as people didnt want to sell/buy weapons just to obtain the multiplier. ...

Now, how people decide to Play, it's their Business. Your business it's to make it workable.
I bet with you, in 2 mth, Ascended server will be as dead as there was, before the Update. But, hey, blame the codes... :smt089

As for you playing Ascended, well, don't know you, so probably won't, but if you have that opinion about ascended, then, I didn't loose anything, I'm even more glad to know that I don't know you.

I only asked to put something back, that you didn't DO. it will happen in Future? Maybe you'll get cold, flew what ever and you'll feel sick and won't care about SGW. Who cares about Future?

* due to the increase in weapon cost, the attack multiplier has been disabled for now, although it still may be altered and used....

This is what you didn't implemented. Put it ON: one or the other and I'll stop **Filtered** about it.

pretty lame update. I won't be saying anything about DG. Glory, glory Aleluia... and Amen.

of sitting behind your computer like a troll, whining about how the world is changing around you and your life sucks because of it, and just hating every slight change around you....

Now what exactly you are? Are you a psychologist? a profiler? Did I attack you as a person in my posts?
Did I say you are a retarded programmer or a **Filtered** one? Did I care what you do in your life?

Why do you have to move all your words against me, personally?
Can't endorse criticism? My point was related with all thing that you did, your work, not you as a person, remember that, when you are posting

If all you can say is YES then, can I call you by your lil' name?TROLL instead of SOL? damn I make verses now..

Please refrain from using bad words hinted towards my person. Last time i've check I was Human, not Troll. :smt056

Suggestion.
When you are going to put back 130% bonus?
Last edited by HgE on Thu Feb 09, 2012 4:05 pm, edited 7 times in total.
xDaku
Forum Addict
Alliance: Forgotten Serenity - leader
ID: 27858

You're complaining that there was a bug in a free game? One, that will eventually be dealt with? And it shouldn't have been there because he has a whole server to work with? Lol. Ignorance at it's best.

I run into bugs in Call of Duty all the time, and that game has multiple people testing with even more developers working on it daily. This server has one person who's managed to increase the activity on ascended quite a bit in a very short amount of time, relatively.

Bugs exist, anyone who has any bit of brain activity present up there should know that you can't have a picture perfect update or game from launch. Again, ignorance is bliss.
Spoiler
Easy^ wrote: I am sorry if my shadow is too awesome for you to stand in.
E
MEZZANINE wrote:
Oooo I like higher math

E=Mc2*SGW = ( ( U = A*S*S ) + ( JT + $$$ + E*G*O ) ) + ( FS = AWESOME + Infinity ). Therefor FS -> DDE :D
Yyith wrote:Yyith says:
thats why women have small feet
get closer to the sink
Spoiler
Mezzanine wrote:Picture a hot summers day, sitting on the grass ( maybe smoking it too lol ), sun shining, cool breeze, cold beer, beautiful lady, perfect Serenity

Now picture your worst nightmare, the grass turned into trenches of mud, rain drenching you, ice winds, down to rations, surrounded by death and destruction

Turning your dreams into nightmares is what we do, heed this warning and pass it on, else you will forget your serenity forever

Blood in 2012 - Updated 1st Sep, 2012:
Spoiler
Attack Soldiers killed: 32,934,122
Defence Soldiers killed: 17,810,494
Attack Supers killed: 777,708,800
Defence Supers killed: 1,004,092,379
Spy Killers killed: 301,726,911
Spies Killed: 1,223,520,310
Total: 3,357,793,016

Raiders lost: 5,324,560
Guards lost: 14,223,773
Super Soldiers lost: 907,918,161
Super Guards lost: 654,870,558
Undercover Agents lost: 411,831,764
Assassin lost: 269,766,078
Total: 2,263,934,894
HgE
Forum Regular

xDaku wrote:You're complaining that there was a bug in a free game? One, that will eventually be dealt with? And it shouldn't have been there because he has a whole server to work with? Lol. Ignorance at it's best.

I run into bugs in Call of Duty all the time, and that game has multiple people testing with even more developers working on it daily. This server has one person who's managed to increase the activity on ascended quite a bit in a very short amount of time, relatively.

Bugs exist, anyone who has any bit of brain activity present up there should know that you can't have a picture perfect update or game from launch. Again, ignorance is bliss.

That's good man, you buy the game to play the Bugs..
what can I say, your money, your time, your choice.

I never said about the bugs were the whole point of my actions.

If you can't read it all, don't take it out of the whole picture /comment.
If you can read it all, good, maybe you'll get it right.
xDaku
Forum Addict
Alliance: Forgotten Serenity - leader
ID: 27858

No, I buy the game to play the game, expecting there to be some bugs if it's a new thing like what SoL just did, and expecting those bugs to eventually get fixed. It's how the game industry works, genius.
Spoiler
Easy^ wrote: I am sorry if my shadow is too awesome for you to stand in.
E
MEZZANINE wrote:
Oooo I like higher math

E=Mc2*SGW = ( ( U = A*S*S ) + ( JT + $$$ + E*G*O ) ) + ( FS = AWESOME + Infinity ). Therefor FS -> DDE :D
Yyith wrote:Yyith says:
thats why women have small feet
get closer to the sink
Spoiler
Mezzanine wrote:Picture a hot summers day, sitting on the grass ( maybe smoking it too lol ), sun shining, cool breeze, cold beer, beautiful lady, perfect Serenity

Now picture your worst nightmare, the grass turned into trenches of mud, rain drenching you, ice winds, down to rations, surrounded by death and destruction

Turning your dreams into nightmares is what we do, heed this warning and pass it on, else you will forget your serenity forever

Blood in 2012 - Updated 1st Sep, 2012:
Spoiler
Attack Soldiers killed: 32,934,122
Defence Soldiers killed: 17,810,494
Attack Supers killed: 777,708,800
Defence Supers killed: 1,004,092,379
Spy Killers killed: 301,726,911
Spies Killed: 1,223,520,310
Total: 3,357,793,016

Raiders lost: 5,324,560
Guards lost: 14,223,773
Super Soldiers lost: 907,918,161
Super Guards lost: 654,870,558
Undercover Agents lost: 411,831,764
Assassin lost: 269,766,078
Total: 2,263,934,894
Drought
Forum Expert

Ascended: 46 people playing!

I recall the numbers being in the twenties for quite some time

=D>
a very bad hairdo
HgE
Forum Regular

That's good... How long it will last?

glad to see that.. bad we loose people on main more than we get new back. :smt021
Sol
Forum Addict

HgE wrote:

You don't have to play with demi-gods, dont be a fool, i left the option to stop receiving requests in the mail, and you dont have to play around with them, but you do, and you love talking about them, which you dont have to. ...

Don't be a smart ass. First time to hear this thing.. So, YES you didn't put it there in Updates list or anywhere I could read it, nice and warm, behind my Computer. Now, how can I post something in this forum, if I'm not behind a device?.. Don't answer... I know you feel Superior... but again you're not.

* Requests can stop being received via the ingame PM by going to "change details/preferences" in the realm page, and turning it off from there.

As I said, you don't even know what you're talking about.
HgE wrote:
No developer can make an update this large in the crap pile of code im working with and not have a bug somewhere along the line, and considering this is the first bug that hardly undermines the update it's been pretty good so far. ...

You had a Whole SERVER to Test your Update, so don't blame the codes. No EXCUSES since you can find a good one, every corner.. You couldn't accept it, move on. Case close, I won't debate on this. Still a smart ass.

Yeah i had a whole test server, and multiple testers, as you read (yes you actually read this because you replied to it) there are 30k combos, i dont have the time to check even all the root ones. The framework is solid, and it works. Everything has bugs regardless. And i would consider myself hardly a professional programmer, i dont have years and years of coding experience (for php) unlike admin.
HgE wrote:
as people didnt want to sell/buy weapons just to obtain the multiplier. ...

Now, how people decide to Play, it's their Business. Your business it's to make it workable....
I only asked to put something back, that you didn't DO

I did make it workable by removing it ;). Think about it for a second.
You can ask, but it doesn't mean i will do it, i have my reasons not to, and i have stated them. If i don't end up going through with what i have said and you want the multiplier back soooooooo bad because you sooooo much hate any change then you can ask admin to bring it back.

HgE wrote:Please refrain from using bad words hinted towards my person. Last time i've check I was Human, not Troll. :smt056

Lol and lol at your post reporting.
The troll is how you act, not what you literally are, you might as well delete everything that you said that even hints that i'm a 'terrible coder', if you want that to be removed.
Field Marshall wrote:
Really?
Drought
Forum Expert

HgE wrote:That's good... How long it will last?

glad to see that.. bad we loose people on main more than we get new back. :smt021

Lets hope it goes a long way and increasingly more at that !!

Who knows, perhaps more people will enjoy main more too, seeing as the servers are linked, and the one with the least activity is spicing up.
Perhaps one of the reasons for the decreasing main players is also tied with the lesser intrest for ascended.
The ongoings now with the updates on ascended might actually be benificial for gatewars as a whole :)
a very bad hairdo
HgE
Forum Regular

Sol wrote:
HgE wrote:

* Requests can stop being received via the ingame PM by going to "change details/preferences" in the realm page, and turning it off from there.

As I said, you don't even know what you're talking about.

Well it's skip. looks like i had to read it all again to realize where was in that list, and I've read it like 10 times, to understand something.

My bad, next time, I'll make time to read it even for the 20 times.
Since I do want to understand all and not miss a thing.

Amen.
HgE
Forum Regular

Duck Dodgers wrote:
Lets hope ....
The ongoings now with the updates on ascended might actually be benificial for gatewars as a whole :)...

to sum it for you. :) =D>
But since I'm a HATER.. and Don't like that the world is changing around me, I don't believe in make-up. :) :smt078

Return to “Ascended General”