Congradz ElgCaress

Abhi
Forum Irregular
ID: 0

Re: Congradz ElgCaress

I was in the middle of a presentation when I saw Legend go down. That was scary!

Anyways, congrats to Elg and especially Jack for pulling that #2 out of nowhere, lol
™THE_LEGEND™
Forum Intermediate
Alliance: ™F®G0TT3N L3G3NDS™
Race: F®G0TT3/\/
ID: 12795
Alternate name(s): ™THE_L3G3ND™

Yeah, I would of loved to win. I won't trust anyone at this game anymore I guess. Congrats Elg, but congrats to my allies, my friends, my alliance pact for dominating a boring, but decent era! Haha BTW 28k glory and reputation this era, blew you all away, tripled the 2nd in ranks commander rankings. So 3 #1's including my alliance killing you all. That's not bad for this ole' vet! :-D
™F®G0TT3N L3G3NDS™ and ™IMM®T4L L3G3NDS™ it's a beautiful thing!

Avay Made By Murkar, Siggy Made By Retribution
Abhi
Forum Irregular

™THE_LEGEND™ wrote:Yeah, I would of loved to win. I won't trust anyone at this game anymore I guess. Congrats Elg, but congrats to my allies, my friends, my alliance pact for dominating a boring, but decent era! Haha BTW 28k glory and reputation this era, blew you all away, tripled the 2nd in ranks commander rankings. So 3 #1's including my alliance killing you all. That's not bad for this ole' vet! :-D

Sorry about not taking any action in the last minutes. I was going to do some last minute readjustments but I was still in the meeting and could not look at my screen for long stretches of time. We'll get them next time :)
Jimbo 5.3
Fledgling Forumer
Alternate name(s): Jimbo5point3

™THE_LEGEND™ wrote:Yeah, I would of loved to win. I won't trust anyone at this game anymore I guess. Congrats Elg, but congrats to my allies, my friends, my alliance pact for dominating a boring, but decent era! Haha BTW 28k glory and reputation this era, blew you all away, tripled the 2nd in ranks commander rankings. So 3 #1's including my alliance killing you all. That's not bad for this ole' vet! :-D

Sorry again about the attacks, but like the era's themselves, my relations with others always resets (to neutral) in between eras.
™THE_LEGEND™
Forum Intermediate
Alliance: ™F®G0TT3N L3G3NDS™
Race: F®G0TT3/\/
ID: 12795
Alternate name(s): ™THE_L3G3ND™

Jimbo 5.3 wrote:

Sorry again about the attacks, but like the era's themselves, my relations with others always resets (to neutral) in between eras.

I'll remember that for next time ;) well played but you don't understand who you messed with. Luckily I will cool down and forget about it and move one. :)
™F®G0TT3N L3G3NDS™ and ™IMM®T4L L3G3NDS™ it's a beautiful thing!

Avay Made By Murkar, Siggy Made By Retribution
rapan
Forum Newbie
Alternate name(s): rapan

Congradz ElgCaress... but...

I do not really understand the scoring system ... Second player has fewer total power points than the 4th , and there are at least two players with more power than the first
Abhi
Forum Irregular

rapan wrote:Congradz ElgCaress... but...

I do not really understand the scoring system ... Second player has fewer total power points than the 4th , and there are at least two players with more power than the first

Ranking is not in total power but total rankings. And the different stats have different averages. So placing your money in the right stats can get you a good rank with a lower power.

e.g. Rank 1 def was 14,000t+ but his other stats were really weak. So lower overall rank.
Neimenljivi
Forum Zombie
Alliance: Lone wolf
Race: Slovenian
ID: 82089

The total power is not necessary an indicator of rankings.
#1 player has the lowest sum of all the rankings, #2 has the second lowest sum of all the rankings, etc. It seems that commander rankings are included in this, so you're better off having no officers than to be #1 commander. I did this and me and my friend had the same sum of ranks (commander ranking excluded), while I had bigger total power and he ended up in front of me, which is not logical except if the commander ranking, what seemed to be the case, is also included in the sum of rankings.

~Jack
Haz wrote:It took a bit of time, but the investigation has now been completed.
S1eepy will be banned for scripting, for the remainder of this era.
Name: S1eepy [ TheCheekyChickens ]
{Banned}
2012 Awards awarded to me:
Spoiler
Sadow
Forum Irregular
Alliance: ~LeafVillage~
Race: Shinigami
ID: 109002

Congrats Elg.

I didnt participate in the last...few hours. I forgot about them cause i was on xbox-live.

Next Era i hope to participate. Looking at the ranks though, seems nobody touched me :-D
"I don't enjoy killing, but when done righteously, it's just a chore, like any other." - Joshua Graham
My Trade Feedback
HippyFool
Forum Elder

ElgCaress wrote:Thanx guys and gals..ditto. ;)

Well played Jack...you are quite the sneaky one!! :razz:

Saw Legend going down in the GAL and thought OMW I'm next..lol. Getting too old for this! :D

Woooo go ElgCaress! You definately deserved to win after all your 2nd places recently!

Would you have won if you hadn't been attacked/massed? Don't wory about it too much, I was massed out of about 3 wins before I managed to win my first! Also, it is often better strategy to stay lowly ranked until the last 30 mins of an era, so noone really thinks about massing you until it is too late :D - Unless of course you dominate so hard that noone can actually touch you!

Neimenljivi wrote:The total power is not necessary an indicator of rankings.
#1 player has the lowest sum of all the rankings, #2 has the second lowest sum of all the rankings, etc. It seems that commander rankings are included in this, so you're better off having no officers than to be #1 commander. I did this and me and my friend had the same sum of ranks (commander ranking excluded), while I had bigger total power and he ended up in front of me, which is not logical except if the commander ranking, what seemed to be the case, is also included in the sum of rankings.

~Jack

Which wave was this and who was the other person? I didn't think that commander ranking played any part...

MSN = paddy_pan@hotmail.com

Naq sold to date: 6168tril

Trade Feedback- http://herebegames.com/StarGateWarsNew/ ... 8&t=105680 :)
Neimenljivi
Forum Zombie
Alliance: Lone wolf
Race: Slovenian
ID: 82089

That was era 9, One way positive feedback loop worlds era. It was me and monstruo that were competing about who'd beat who.

~Jack
Haz wrote:It took a bit of time, but the investigation has now been completed.
S1eepy will be banned for scripting, for the remainder of this era.
Name: S1eepy [ TheCheekyChickens ]
{Banned}
2012 Awards awarded to me:
Spoiler
Affirmation
Forum Intermediate
Alliance: The Magnificents
Race: Ancient
ID: 42530
Alternate name(s): Affy 'Bad Affy' or just Crazy Old Man Affy

Congrats to ELG, a "tip of the cap" to Jack, seems talent can overcome many things in Q, still nice to know.

And a special gratz to The Legend and his finish, and for coming back to Q and infusing it with new life with your Alliances.

And, howcome no one congratulated Affy on my pathetic finish... I do have feelings you know, and I need love, support, and undeserved compliments to keep me going to artificially inflate my ego for yet another try!

Where is the love, WHERE IS THE LOVE!!! :smt089

'Bad Affy' sez... Affy - You are a talented, handsome, charismatic, and virile player of the Quantum game! (Hey, even Bad Affy can throw a pathetic loser a bone every now and again...)
What Happened to my Siggy????

Damn it Bernie!!

Affy? or 'Bad Affy'...:
Spoiler
What in the H E double LL happened to the Siggy's???
Forum Irregular
Alliance: Shadow Stalkers
Race: Ancient

Firstly. congratz to all the top finishers, top job as is to be expected from the Q elite.

Affirmation wrote:And, howcome no one congratulated Affy on my pathetic finish... I do have feelings you know, and I need love, support, and undeserved compliments to keep me going to artificially inflate my ego for yet another try!

Affy, A personal congratz for sucking so much Ballz... lol... you know i love you (nothing wrong with a little friendly man love now and then).

Looking forward to the start to the 30th Era... hopefully an era i will play all of, but there's a fair chance that i'll start well and then loose interest as i have for the last few gone bye.

Again, congratz, and best of luck to all for the coming FUN!!!!!!!!
Abhi
Forum Irregular

If I am correct, none of the top 3 bought any SS or USS, right?

I know Jack was too busy with other things to actually even play most of the era, I definitely didn't. And I didn't keep a close eye on Elg till near the end so not sure about her.

And I remember GUnit definitely buying a USS I think?

Yay for non-donation top finishes!
Jackdaw
Fledgling Forumer

Congratulations Elg =D>

Return to “General”