Petition to remove phasing on ascended with war/war

Suggest any improvements
Slim87R
Forum Expert

Re: Petition to remove phasing on ascended with war/war

I don't know what any of this is or how to do it. The only thing I am familiar with is your realm alert level and war status. Don't know what phasing or insurance on ascended is or where to find it.
Clockwork
The Ablest Man
Alliance: Multiverse
Race: Clockwork Admin
ID: 1940718

At the very least you should gave the option to unphase yourself (like in the arena). Logging on and funding yourself unable to do anything because your phased is not much fun at all, especially when you have a few people working together to keep you phased each turn.

Maybe remove phase completely for war/war, your both in it to fight. Or double the current cap, so 60 15at hits, and increase the amount you unphase each turn (if you get phased by somebody with war/war).
Admin for all the Forum things...
Click Me for forum rules.
Click Me for Game admin contact details.
Caprila
Grand Master of the Inquisition
Race: Immortal

Think my vote would be for, more AT is necessary to phase you through war/war.

Keeps the status quo for the average joe, in regards to what they can lose in one turn.

But allows more fun to be had by people in a war, more chance to fight online together, and more of a 'catch' to having a war set on someone. I.e. if you set war to someone for farming, or for better losses, you have to be aware they can mass you back more easily.

Would also be interesting to have an auto-war setting after using X amount of AT on someone, (similar to main), although I'm not sure how that would balance.

“Any fool can know. The point is to understand.”

Return to “Suggestions”