Top miner amp level (and top income)

Abhi
Forum Irregular
ID: 0

Re: Top miner amp level (and top income)

Naq or $$?
Affirmation
Forum Intermediate
Alliance: The Magnificents
Race: Ancient
ID: 42530
Alternate name(s): Affy 'Bad Affy' or just Crazy Old Man Affy

HippyFool wrote:Everyone forgot to think about the most important thing in Q.

Someone please tell me what the most important thing in Q is....

Ignoring ANYTHING that Affy says is "good playing strategy", having good 'smartypants' friends who are also Long time Quantum Legends and geniuses, playing each new Era with Patience, keeping your eyeballs glued to the Q Forums, and reading the Top third and the bottom 'Bad Affy' comment of any of Affy's posts while ignoring anything in between as ignorant, BS, ego driven drivel and you will do fine!!

- Also, a few respectful (private-PM) questions to Hippy about what he thinks are the trending strategies for this new Q Era, and listening to what he says always helps???

If all else fails, go with the UP, UP, UP theory, it has worked for 29 straight Eras....

'Bad Affy' sez... For once you are right about Affy - and, I think Hippy is a drunken overrated college brain-burdened burned out/spent Foreigner who likes wussified incorrect Football (known here in America as Soccer), but, I do like what you said about always reading the Bad Affy comment!! :smt047
What Happened to my Siggy????

Damn it Bernie!!

Affy? or 'Bad Affy'...:
Spoiler
What in the H E double LL happened to the Siggy's???
Forum Addict
Race: System Lord
Alternate name(s): Ancient God Anubis

Affirmation wrote:Ignoring ANYTHING that Affy says is "good playing strategy", having good 'smartypants' friends who are also Long time Quantum Legends and geniuses, playing each new Era with Patience, keeping your eyeballs glued to the Q Forums, and reading the Top third and the bottom 'Bad Affy' comment of any of Affy's posts while ignoring anything in between as ignorant, BS, ego driven drivel and you will do fine!!

- Also, a few respectful (private-PM) questions to Hippy about what he thinks are the trending strategies for this new Q Era, and listening to what he says always helps???

If all else fails, go with the UP, UP, UP theory, it has worked for 29 straight Eras....

'Bad Affy' sez... For once you are right about Affy - and, I think Hippy is a drunken overrated college brain-burdened burned out/spent Foreigner who likes wussified incorrect Football (known here in America as Soccer), but, I do like what you said about always reading the Bad Affy comment!! :smt047

UP won't be important this era hehe..

The most important thing for you is the $$...
Believe thats the only reason you've actually made it anywhere...but without the $$, I still think you'd do good but not be as good.. ;)
HippyFool
Forum Elder

SÅTÅN 666 wrote:

Believe thats the only reason you've actually made it anywhere...but without the $$, I still think you'd do good but not be as good.. ;)

Hmm what makes you say that? This is my 23rd era. If I can remember correctly I have only ever bought 1 USS. Probably about 10 SS and maybe 10 of the $10 ppt. Some eras I bought perhaps 3 or 4 in that one era, but most eras I don't spend any $$.

I have certainly gotten other people to buy me USS and SSs. Probably had about 10-15 USS and maybe 10 or so SS bought for me, but that was always in exchange for Q resources, so that is tactics, not simply buying my way to the win.

And anyway, except for some eras where the USSs gave rediculous amounts of naq compared to what was farmable, you cannot win just by buying 8 USSs in a wave.

MSN = paddy_pan@hotmail.com

Naq sold to date: 6168tril

Trade Feedback- http://herebegames.com/StarGateWarsNew/ ... 8&t=105680 :)
alucard110
Forum Irregular
Alliance: Shadow Stalkers

HippyFool wrote:
SÅTÅN 666 wrote:

Hmm what makes you say that? This is my 23rd era. If I can remember correctly I have only ever bought 1 USS. Probably about 10 SS and maybe 10 of the $10 ppt. Some eras I bought perhaps 3 or 4 in that one era, but most eras I don't spend any $$.

I have certainly gotten other people to buy me USS and SSs. Probably had about 10-15 USS and maybe 10 or so SS bought for me, but that was always in exchange for Q resources, so that is tactics, not simply buying my way to the win.

And anyway, except for some eras where the USSs gave rediculous amounts of naq compared to what was farmable, you cannot win just by buying 8 USSs in a wave.

Agreed... Supporter packages will only get you so far, it takes mad skills, of which Hippy is in possession, to get you over the line in the end... that and commitment (something which ebb's and flows for me - eg the last 4-5 semi played eras...)
Affirmation
Forum Intermediate
Alliance: The Magnificents
ID: 42530
Alternate name(s): Affy 'Bad Affy' or just Crazy Old Man Affy

The only two things in life that makes it worth living...

Is guitars tuned right and firm feeling women. :-$

Affy is watching NASCAR and about to get really, really, stinking frakking drunk. (Pouts...) :smt091

'Bad Affy' sez... Oh hellz. No need for me! Please stay away from Forums Affy whilst inebriated.
What Happened to my Siggy????

Damn it Bernie!!

Affy? or 'Bad Affy'...:
Spoiler
What in the H E double LL happened to the Siggy's???
Forum Addict
Race: System Lord
Alternate name(s): Ancient God Anubis

HippyFool wrote:
SÅTÅN 666 wrote:

alucard110 wrote:Agreed... Supporter packages will only get you so far, it takes mad skills, of which Hippy is in possession, to get you over the line in the end... that and commitment (something which ebb's and flows for me - eg the last 4-5 semi played eras...)

I didn't say Hippy wasn't a good player. He is indeed one of the best. What I said was, he probably wouldn't of been so good if he didnt have all those USS/SS whatever...

But again, There is no doubt in my mind that Hippy is a great player with or without the $$.
HippyFool
Forum Elder

SÅTÅN 666 wrote:
XaoC wrote:Yep him now have about 800 mill income and 4,9 bill def :) up up up you strike :D

Hes already won the era lol!
Once he buys a USS we are all doomed and he knows it lol.

If you hadn't noticed, everyones USS is based on my income, so it wont really help me. If USSs were based on individual income I would agree that it would be an insane advantage, but it seems you can all benifit from my income :twisted:

MSN = paddy_pan@hotmail.com

Naq sold to date: 6168tril

Trade Feedback- http://herebegames.com/StarGateWarsNew/ ... 8&t=105680 :)
XaoC
Fledgling Forumer
ID: 1915439
Alternate name(s): Flash

I don't buy USS on Q and stay in top 10 Q players. UP too very important in this wave, now I have 113k miners and my income 507 mill this is not Hippy, but I up up up :)
If you needn't Unit- join to me :smt117
XaoC
Fledgling Forumer

oops 855 mill income 1,5x from some hours...
Scenester
Forum Regular

XaoC wrote:I don't buy USS on Q and stay in top 10 Q players. UP too very important in this wave, now I have 113k miners and my income 507 mill this is not Hippy, but I up up up :)

If you think UP is important this era I don't think you quite understand how this era works.
Then again you still farm with 15 turns at a time so I think there's alot more you don't get :roll:
Mothership The PukingRainbow
alucard110
Forum Irregular
Alliance: Shadow Stalkers

Scenester wrote:
XaoC wrote:I don't buy USS on Q and stay in top 10 Q players. UP too very important in this wave, now I have 113k miners and my income 507 mill this is not Hippy, but I up up up :)

If you think UP is important this era I don't think you quite understand how this era works.
Then again you still farm with 15 turns at a time so I think there's alot more you don't get :roll:

blunt, but too the point. #-o
XaoC
Fledgling Forumer

I farm with 10 turns, now my income 1 bill and I have biggest army size.

Return to “General”