~Tziki~ Is your True God, There Can Be No Devil In My House!

Warning: Role Playing Zone - Content guidelines are applied less stringently.
For the many battle and war threads, and individual challenges for other players.
Forum rules
This is a war Forum. Minors, faint of heart, or those with heart conditions are encouraged to use the General forums.
The team reserves its right to change the titles of threads to ensure that the title reflects the nature of the thread
Link to: Message from the Section Head and Mods
~Tziki~
Forum Addict
Alliance: The Order
Race: Drunken Monkey

Re: ~Tziki~ Is your True God, There Can Be No Devil In My Ho

ive not thought about what happens if someone fights back. If they dont fight back they will only be massed once, However if they do fight back i suppose it means they believe themselves worthy to call themselves the devil and the true gods equal.. which will have to be disproved :P So retalliation will result in constant battle until surrender?

Im open to suggestions...
--------
Scott - Harchester wrote:Kev is the Chuck Norris of Gatewars, He doesn't join active alliances - the active alliances join him.
~Tziki~
Forum Addict

killers 9000

has been defeated in battle by his True God!! surrender to your god and you will be spared!

Before:
[spoiler]Defensive Action: 585,329,426,754[/spoiler]

Def Zero'd Spies where spared.
--------
Scott - Harchester wrote:Kev is the Chuck Norris of Gatewars, He doesn't join active alliances - the active alliances join him.
Mathlord
Forum Zombie
Alliance: Tauri Alliance
Race: Tollan
ID: 12759

Brave of you boy massing 10 mil army sizes. Why don't you come for rank 4...I'll be one of the Four Horseman of your Apocalypse ;)
Spoiler

13:38 General Zeus Sabotage Repelled 377,977,330 details

The forces of simpson_eh fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 305,393,963,879,000 damage on Mathlord's forces!
They managed to eradicate 4,635,986 of Mathlord's troops.
---
The forces of simpson_eh fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 12 damage on Mathlord's forces!
They managed to eradicate 0 of Mathlord's troops.
~Tziki~
Forum Addict

Mathlord wrote:Brave of you boy massing 10 mil army sizes. Why don't you come for rank 4...I'll be one of the Four Horseman of your Apocalypse ;)

got bored of waiting for a better def, so i gave this guy a little loving.
--------
Mathlord
Forum Zombie

There's a big defense waiting for you right here or are you too busy showing how much of a man you are against little noobs ;) Or maybe you can only build a big strike when someone else gives you the naq...
Spoiler

The forces of simpson_eh fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 305,393,963,879,000 damage on Mathlord's forces!
---
The forces of simpson_eh fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 12 damage on Mathlord's forces!
~Tziki~
Forum Addict

goad someone else math, it makes you look no bigger no stronger to be cocky.

we both know what this is about, and we both know fishy had plenty of warning to change his rank. Both form this thread, and one of your own senior members who assured me he would have a word.

3x 3 AT hits is nothing to be on your high horse about. Not when the same player has had more than one 15 at's hit used on him during farming in the past few days.

Yes some rank 666 players are small and little challenge, some are... and as i said the smaller will be moved from the rank with as little damage to their acc's as possible. However this is for fun and roleplay purposes, and i was bored and wanting some fun. As always i will answer any pm's from my victim and reply politely should i recieve any.

Thanks for visiting my thread :)
--------
Mathlord
Forum Zombie

A farm hit is harmless. Attacking multiple times with the purpose to reduce someone's rank is another. Fishy isn't want concerns me as much, though I will not ever tolerate someone messing with one my members for such a stupid reason. You gave warning? I don't care. That's secondary, however. I don't like people targeting noobs.

I'm not goading you and I'm not being cocky. I'm calling you a coward for massing noobs with your "roleplay" instead of someone who can fight back. You want a challenge, come pick on someone with an account that can take you on. Though I notice you're already missing some defense supers and spies and ran to PPT. What a devil you are...
Spoiler

---
Almost38
Forum Addict
Alliance: I am in your base
Race: killing your d00ds
ID: 0

Mathlord wrote:A farm hit is harmless. Attacking multiple times with the purpose to reduce someone's rank is another. Fishy isn't want concerns me as much, though I will not ever tolerate someone messing with one my members for such a stupid reason. You gave warning? I don't care. That's secondary, however. I don't like people targeting noobs.

I'm not goading you and I'm not being cocky. I'm calling you a coward for massing noobs with your "roleplay" instead of someone who can fight back. You want a challenge, come pick on someone with an account that can take you on. Though I notice you're already missing some defense supers and spies and ran to PPT. What a devil you are...

we play teh game how we want and u play it how u want ur complaing abotu some1 role playing in a roleplaying game would u rather have him running around massing for no reason at just cause he can now? no im sure u wouldnt atleast here there is a story behind it and it keep thing interesting you never know who is gunna pop up aty that ranjk
zebism is the way of the furutre!
Spoiler
Rules of SGW
1.Mass
2.?????
3.PROFIT!
We Be Epic
Mathlord
Forum Zombie

I want him to man up and mass a built-up account ;)
Spoiler

---
~Tziki~
Forum Addict

that you do, and is none of your concern, nor are the reasons for my ppt of which you know nothing of nor yet does the cause of said loss of supers.

with each and every post math you prove more and more how much you are like those you claim to despise... you wont tolerate? who are you tolerate something? i dont like hypocritical people claiming one thing and doing another but do you see me kicking off about it and claiming a right for tolerance?

there was no "messing" with one of your members, if you pulled the stick out of your butt you would see i tried to do everything as formal and politely as possible whilst keeping damages and inconveniences to a minimum. This is my war thread, your member was alerted of its existance and i tried to gently help him to avoid it. I could have massed and sabbed him instead but did i? no, i did the most respectful thing i could and tried to avoid any damage (which at best resulted in 30b weapon repairs)

Get off your recent power trip with your OE battles and think sensibly for a change. There is no foul play at hand here, if anything i was trying to be helpful towards your alliance by nudging your member from the rank.

As for massing a built up account, if you bothered to read the thread you would see Icebreaker and i had a Tango, and have since spoken on msn.. do you see him complaining here?
It is as almost said, im roleplaying on a roleplay game to get some enjoyment out of it once again, if you cant see past your dislike for me and recognise i tried to do right by your member, then so be it.
--------
~Tziki~
Forum Addict

Eärendil wrote:
Almost38 wrote:
Mathlord wrote:A farm hit is harmless. Attacking multiple times with the purpose to reduce someone's rank is another. Fishy isn't want concerns me as much, though I will not ever tolerate someone messing with one my members for such a stupid reason. You gave warning? I don't care. That's secondary, however. I don't like people targeting noobs.

we play teh game how we want and u play it how u want ur complaing abotu some1 role playing in a roleplaying game would u rather have him running around massing for no reason at just cause he can now? no im sure u wouldnt atleast here there is a story behind it and it keep thing interesting you never know who is gunna pop up aty that ranjk

He is hardly roleplaying, if this is what RPing has become in GW, you might as well take out the rpg from the game description.

Role-playing: refers to the changing of one's behaviour to assume a role.

am i not? damn i must have interpretted wrong.
--------
harchester
Forum History
Alliance: Ricos Roughnecks

i have sent your member who was hit with x3 Attack turns three times...500k units thus you dont need to continue this mathlord

your issue now with your member has been resolved so just say your good byes and luck etc and take.

Done

fishy Almost You have sent 500,000 untrained units to fishy.
Even if you hear a bad story about me, Understand that there was a time I was good to those people to, But they won’t tell you that...
Mathlord
Forum Zombie

You want to roleplay as the devil? I'll roleplay as the avenger of those you torment ;)

You brought one of my members into your war thread. You could have done any number of things to not have to hit him as part of this thread...but you didn't ;)

I've never had much stomach for these kinds of threads anyway. Whether it was STI massing page one, Mayhem clearing everyone out of 5 point g&r or OE's Bloody Sunday. Roleplay has never been a good excuse for hitting little ones for sport. Disgraceful.

@ Harch That's a nice gesture, but doesn't change Tziki's actions. If he wants to prove himself in this game, he should pick a bigger target ;)
Spoiler

---
~Tziki~
Forum Addict

[spoiler]
Eärendil wrote:
~Tziki~ wrote:
Eärendil wrote:
Almost38 wrote:

He is hardly roleplaying, if this is what RPing has become in GW, you might as well take out the rpg from the game description.

Role-playing: refers to the changing of one's behaviour to assume a role.

am i not? damn i must have interpretted wrong.

Lols, if you simplify it down, sure. But I don't want to confuse a law student now, would I :roll:

"I'ma random mass and call myself a SL for no reason"

You're just a Tau'ri with a ego complex.
[/spoiler]

you will find calling myself a SL is a result of being in a SL only alliance, on a game that was designed to be based on assuming the role of a race and status within that race's society.
damn there goes your reason theory. as for massing... said race is portrayed to have a god complex throughout the story of which the game is based upon (although be it now changed for slightly to avoid copyright infringement) thus, by playing the game to its original design and upholding an older style of play... i have my reason.

now back to the thread topic, instead of my choice of roles and reasons thankyou please.
--------
ƒëmmë ƒatalë
Fragment o' Forum
Race: SL temptress
ID: 38112
Alternate name(s): cleo_catra
temptress
seraphim

Mathlord wrote:You want to roleplay as the devil? I'll roleplay as the avenger of those you torment ;)

You brought one of my members into your war thread. You could have done any number of things to not have to hit him as part of this thread...but you didn't ;)

I've never had much stomach for these kinds of threads anyway. Whether it was STI massing page one, Mayhem clearing everyone out of 5 point g&r or OE's Bloody Sunday. Roleplay has never been a good excuse for hitting little ones for sport. Disgraceful.

@ Harch That's a nice gesture, but doesn't change Tziki's actions. If he wants to prove himself in this game, he should pick a bigger target ;)

=D>
When I despair, I remember that all through history the ways of truth and love have always won.
There have been tyrants, and murderers, and for a time they can seem invincible, but in the end they always fall.
Think of it--always
Mahatma Gandhi
sixty five kills on Ascended ;)
The Forum Rules
Mods and their sections

Return to “The Galactic Colosseum”