revoke mods ?

for FORUM issues, complaints, requests, bugs, etc - - not game related...
Clarkey
Multi Hunter
ID: 0

Honours and Awards

Re: revoke mods ?

lol when Tetris had issues with Jack he talked a lot of hot air, when I had issues with Jack I took action, lol, shouldn't really say that but meh, Jack's alright, those that don't agree just have extremely different personalities. There's nothing wrong with extremely different personalities, the only time it becomes a problem is when one of those personalities thinks they are 100% right about something and the other one is 100% wrong about it.

But I still think if so many people thought certain mods should be removed then there would be lots of complaints already. Doing votes would just give people the opportunity to get rid of someone which is wrong.
Image ImageImageImage
Jack
Evil Reincarnated
Alliance: The Empire
Race: Dragonborn
ID: 6475

Empy wrote:
Haz wrote:
Tetrismonkey wrote:Its been tried. I personally started a formal petition to have Jack removed as a moderator. Not only having 20+ signatures from both the Mod team and others (many respected members), along with many examples for said bias actions and abuses of power, it was merely thrown to the side. (For those that say **Filtered** to this, I have it all still saved on this computer and would happily share it)

I'm not saying **Filtered** to this, but I am definitely curious about this. Could I request a copy?
You know at one point I think it was just Tetris and Jack going back and forth for like 5 pages with Jack giving the same silly little response over and over (I think it was him answering "Santa Claus" as to who ordered Jack to do something he did) with Tetris just saying "answer the question" every time Jack replied.

Happy reading!

Yes yes, I remember this. :-D Unfortunately it's all gone. :(

*glares at Clarkey*
Ya'll acting like you know what monster is
Me have 25 years in the monster biz
All monsters think you can fuss with this
Well you can talk to me Snuffleupagus
Me sneak into your house, me leave before dawn
Your daughters will be pregnant and your cookies will be gone
Malx wrote:Make kids not cancer!
~wolverine~
Forum Addict

Dovahkiin wrote:
Empy wrote:
Haz wrote:
Tetrismonkey wrote:Its been tried. I personally started a formal petition to have Jack removed as a moderator. Not only having 20+ signatures from both the Mod team and others (many respected members), along with many examples for said bias actions and abuses of power, it was merely thrown to the side. (For those that say **Filtered** to this, I have it all still saved on this computer and would happily share it)

I'm not saying **Filtered** to this, but I am definitely curious about this. Could I request a copy?
You know at one point I think it was just Tetris and Jack going back and forth for like 5 pages with Jack giving the same silly little response over and over (I think it was him answering "Santa Claus" as to who ordered Jack to do something he did) with Tetris just saying "answer the question" every time Jack replied.

Happy reading!

Yes yes, I remember this. :-D Unfortunately it's all gone. :(

*glares at Clarkey*

santa claus?
Jim
Pony Princess
Alliance: MaYHeM
Race: Asgard
ID: 45162
Alternate name(s): Bucephalus
Kishin

Clarkey wrote:lol when Tetris had issues with Jack he talked a lot of hot air, when I had issues with Jack I took action, lol, shouldn't really say that but meh, Jack's alright,

You talking about when you deleted the temple because you hated jack? Because that was awesome. More people should do that when they dislike mods :smt047
Better times. Better times.....
Drought
Forum Expert

Jim wrote:
Clarkey wrote:lol when Tetris had issues with Jack he talked a lot of hot air, when I had issues with Jack I took action, lol, shouldn't really say that but meh, Jack's alright,

You talking about when you deleted the temple because you hated jack? Because that was awesome. More people should do that when they dislike mods :smt047

whahaha, I wish someone had a picture of jacks face on the moment he was unable to find his 'temple' rofl
a very bad hairdo
Clarkey
Multi Hunter

Honours and Awards

Duck Dodgers wrote:
Jim wrote:

whahaha, I wish someone had a picture of jacks face on the moment he was unable to find his 'temple' rofl
Now now, lets not laugh about it.

@Jim, I was referring to Jack's account, not the Temple itself.

All I was really saying was that petitions and crap like that to get someone removed is a waste of time because anybody, any multi, etc. can sign a petition. And the fact that Tetris had 20+ (OMG WTH!) signatures to remove Jack is a 'lol' moment. I mean 20 signatures, wow. it's always the same topics of discussion that come up again and again by the same people. Those same people that will never been happy with the people that are staffed on this forum. I mean people may want to get rid of one mod but then they'd move on to another and it would never end.
Image ImageImageImage
Jack
Evil Reincarnated
Alliance: The Empire
Race: Dragonborn
ID: 6475

Duck Dodgers wrote:
Jim wrote:

It would be very boring as I had a plain face, as I always do.
Ya'll acting like you know what monster is
Me have 25 years in the monster biz
All monsters think you can fuss with this
Well you can talk to me Snuffleupagus
Me sneak into your house, me leave before dawn
Your daughters will be pregnant and your cookies will be gone
Malx wrote:Make kids not cancer!
Drought
Forum Expert

Dovahkiin wrote:
Duck Dodgers wrote:
Jim wrote:

somehow I do not believe that :smt117
a very bad hairdo
~wolverine~
Forum Addict

Duck Dodgers wrote:
Dovahkiin wrote:
Duck Dodgers wrote:
Jim wrote:

somethink like this

:smt022 :smt022 :smt022 :smt022 :smt022
Psyko
The Irresistible

Duck Dodgers wrote:
Dovahkiin wrote:
Duck Dodgers wrote:
Jim wrote:

I always picture Jack in a constant state of glaring at the world. :-k His eyebrows knit so tight they're almost a v-shaped unibrow...

I know for a fact the forum staff is very good at policing themselves and settling things behind closed doors. :-"

As many in this thread have said, if enough people have evidence of mistreatment by a Mod, the administration would handle it. There's no need to create a long complicated process so a Mod could be removed if enough people sign some kind of petition.
愛美
Section Admin of
General and the GC
Jim
Pony Princess
Kishin

Dovahkiin wrote:
Duck Dodgers wrote:
Jim wrote:

And thats why nobody loves you Jack. Your just very boring to look at.

Clarkey, you have to laugh at it, because it really was awesome. One of the greatest forum moments of all time.

Also, what on earth is wrong with the current mod team? Have you noticed how little Uni and psycho are getting bothered with peoples complaints at the moment? Why the surge in interest about having people removed? The only thing wrong with the current mod team is that I'm not on it and Dmonix is.
Clarkey
Multi Hunter

Honours and Awards

Jim wrote:Also, what on earth is wrong with the current mod team? Have you noticed how little Uni and psycho are getting bothered with peoples complaints at the moment? Why the surge in interest about having people removed? The only thing wrong with the current mod team is that I'm not on it and Dmonix is.
The problem with these things is that as soon as one posts something like this thread then others will immediately jump on the bandwagon like Tetris. I bet my life on it that if Guild had not started this thread then Tetris would not have posted his thread at this time. It's all about the bandwagons Jim.
Image ImageImageImage
Jim
Pony Princess
Kishin

Clarkey wrote:
Jim wrote:Also, what on earth is wrong with the current mod team? Have you noticed how little Uni and psycho are getting bothered with peoples complaints at the moment? Why the surge in interest about having people removed? The only thing wrong with the current mod team is that I'm not on it and Dmonix is.
The problem with these things is that as soon as one posts something like this thread then others will immediately jump on the bandwagon like Tetris. I bet my life on it that if Guild had not started this thread then Tetris would not have posted his thread at this time. It's all about the bandwagons Jim.

Got it.

viewtopic.php?f=95&t=190479&p=2422521#p2422521
RoKeT
Forum Zombie
Race: The King Jaffa

Psyko wrote:
Duck Dodgers wrote:
Dovahkiin wrote:
Duck Dodgers wrote:
Jim wrote:

I always picture Jack in a constant state of glaring at the world. :-k His eyebrows knit so tight they're almost a v-shaped unibrow...

Weird I always thought he was Mexican :smt058
Ex Mod
Looking for an Account?
Spoiler
I can find you one...
21 Accounts sold to Date
Spoiler
Guild
Forum Addict
Alliance: Retiring
Race: Draeden
ID: 1916018
Location: writing a booklet so people understand my humour :D

as soon as someone is selected by the admin, they then pander to them , and seem to try to gain favour with them, just so they dont get kicked of, like some mods have been ... not to mention names
Retired but still on a rampage
Spoiler
Rudy Peña wrote:Yea, OE is the the next FS in terms of snipers. We proud ourselves on it to the point we give out awards and see who can mass the most with a 0 def.
Drahazar wrote:Im happy to snipe anyone i want, why should i build any defences for you people
George Hazard wrote:FM is like a rite of passage for alliances.
You haven't truly made it to manhood until you've slept with the town prostitute.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Return to “Forum Specific Issues/Requests/Bugs (NOT GAME ISSUES)”