How do you become a member of...

[KMA]Avenger
Forum Zombie
Location: Borehamwood Elstree, England, 2 mins from George Lucas Studios.

Re: How do you become a member of...

LMAO!

You see Jim, you don't understand them at all. you think it impossible for a group (whomever they are, illuminati or otherwise) to have such long term plans that they would not see their work come to fruition? even their children's children may not see it come to reality but maybe their children's children's children would be the ones to see it come to fruition.

Jim, you make the mistake and try to think like them, you cannot, i cannot, WE can understand them but WE could never think like they do because they are not raised like us-to have morals. they are raised without compassion and teach their young to view humanity as stupid animals to be slaughtered because we (in their eyes) cannot understand what they understand, because they tell us what they will do before they do it and yet we care more for the TV, for sports and celebs.

As for their long term plans, how long do you think these people would last if they rushed their plans? people notice MASSIVE change. but like the proverbial frog (no pun intended :-D ) in the pot of water, you can slowly turn the heat up till it boils to death but turn the gas on full and watch it jump.

We live in a police state, this is undeniable, the police have BEEN militarised and our leaders don't give a **Filtered** what we want or think. you think you are free? tug on that lead to hard and we'll see how free you are.
The economy is going to collapse, this is unavoidable at this point. this has been planned to happen, i just prey people finally wake up, otherwise humanity is finished. but i fear people will scream..."I DON'T CARE IF THERE IS A WORLD GOVT OR A NWO, JUST TURN THE POWER BACK ON SO I CAN WATCH THE FOOTBALL AND PLAY MY XBOX".

At, Juliet, methinks you think to much and feel to little ;)

Infinite Love Is the Only Truth: Everything Else Is Illusion.

-David Icke
Legendary Apophis
Forum History
Alliance: Generations
Race: System Lord
ID: 7889
Alternate name(s): Apophis the Great

That post describing of yours reminds me about this secret society in the Dark Angel series, that's exactly how this group was portrayed, I think they called them the Manticore. Thousands years old sect existing world wide, eugenics in selecting partners to create "super soldiers" with superior genes, no feelings at all, living for a very long term plan, infiltrated the higher spheres of society, worship the devil, etc...

Seriously I rather pity this kind of people who give their lifetime and their children's, grand children's and so on to a cause that they will maybe never see happening, being completely brainwashed to an ideal which they would be totally obsessed about. But oh well, to each their own I suppose! :?
Spoiler

Incarnate - LG - LG1 - LG2 - LG3 - LG4 - AG - EAG ~ AGoL - Completed
Spoiler
<Dmonix> Damnit Jim how come every conversation with you always ends up discussing something deep and meaningful?
<Dmonix> We always end up discussing male/female differences or politics or football
<Dmonix> All the really important issues in life
MEZZANINE
Forum Addict
Alliance: Forgotten Serenity
ID: 81691

Legendary Apophis wrote:That post describing of yours reminds me about this secret society in the Dark Angel series, that's exactly how this group was portrayed, I think they called them the Manticore. Thousands years old sect existing world wide, eugenics in selecting partners to create "super soldiers" with superior genes, no feelings at all, living for a very long term plan, infiltrated the higher spheres of society, worship the devil, etc...

Seriously I rather pity this kind of people who give their lifetime and their children's, grand children's and so on to a cause that they will maybe never see happening, being completely brainwashed to an ideal which they would be totally obsessed about. But oh well, to each their own I suppose! :?

I loved Dark Angel, been years since I thought about it and must get round to re-watching it someday :smt050

Eugenics seems like a great idea in theory but is fundamentally flawed and doesnt work in practice.

I think we're heading more for a Gattaca style future

Spoiler
Attack Mercs Killed (30) 459,329,001
Defence Mercs Killed (10) 2,918,478,517
Attack Soldiers Killed(60) 12,677,958
Defence Soldiers Killed(20) 226,236,488
Attack Super Soldiers Killed(300) 490,627,262
Defence Super Soldiers Killed(100) 4,131,482,551
Spies Killed(50) 4,256,505,842
Spy Killers Killed(50) 651,022,448
Mothership Weapons Destroyed(300) 35,583,034
Mothership Shields Destroyed(300) 39,498,511
Mothership Fleets Destroyed(200) 2,413,254
Planet Defences Destroyed(300) 358,539
Planets Taken(5000) 411
Naquadah Stolen(0.0001) 2,355,738,435,154,805
Untrained Kidnapped(50) 5,943,886,456
Weapon Points Destroyed (Sab+Att)(0.0001) 74,293,522,376,607
Attack Turns Used(1) 1,731,971
Legendary Apophis
Forum History

MEZZANINE wrote:I think we're heading more for a Gattaca style future

My guess too. I guess I should in theory prepare correctly to earn a sufficient wage (top 20%) if I want to afford "buying" a child which would fit within the artificial new system of "excellence"! Or I could as well give a double middle-finger to that idea of fitting a Gattaca future, and avoid following such theoretically coming system of unnatural selection.

Anyway, I will unlikely be still alive when that happens...
Spoiler

Incarnate - LG - LG1 - LG2 - LG3 - LG4 - AG - EAG ~ AGoL - Completed
Spoiler
<Dmonix> Damnit Jim how come every conversation with you always ends up discussing something deep and meaningful?
<Dmonix> We always end up discussing male/female differences or politics or football
<Dmonix> All the really important issues in life
Kit-Fox
Forum Elite
Race: Tollan
ID: 0

Removed
Last edited by Kit-Fox on Sat Mar 31, 2012 5:14 am, edited 1 time in total.
The river tells no lies, yet standing at its shores the dishonest man still hears them

If you dont like what I post, then tough. Either dont read it or dont bother replying to it.
MEZZANINE
Forum Addict

Kit-Fox wrote:
MEZZANINE wrote:I loved Dark Angel, been years since I thought about it and must get round to re-watching it someday :smt050

Eugenics seems like a great idea in theory but is fundamentally flawed and doesnt work in practice.

I think we're heading more for a Gattaca style future

Errr???

Gattaca was a eugenics society.

They chose attributes and appearance via genetic engineering to create perfect 'people' & anyone it didnt work on or who shunned the 'wonderous opportunity' of the genetic technology was shunned / treated like a second class citizen, barred from a whole host things & generally left to die on the streets.

How is that not eugenics?

Gattaca had elements of genetic engineering for the rich who could afford it, and the rest, the majority of average, normal people were simple cataloged, judged and treated as 2nd class citizens if their natural genes were defective or prone to illness in any way.

True Eugenics would attempt to improve the whole gene pool in a kind of accelerated Darwinism, not just the rich/ruling class. The 'master' race idea of a creating a superior breed to ruling over the rest is a perversion of Eugenics.

Spoiler
Planets Taken(5000) 411
Juliette
Verified
The Queen
Race: Royalty
ID: 4323
Alternate name(s): Cersei Lannister

Mezz speaketh truth.
MEZZANINE
Forum Addict

Princess Squiggle lurves me :smt050

ربهالنوع wrote:Mezz speaketh truth.

Spoiler
Planets Taken(5000) 411
[KMA]Avenger
Forum Zombie

Legendary Apophis wrote:Seriously I rather pity this kind of people who give their lifetime and their children's, grand children's and so on to a cause that they will maybe never see happening, being completely brainwashed to an ideal which they would be totally obsessed about. But oh well, to each their own I suppose! :?

I couldn't agree more. they are pityful and very sad. take the Rothschild dynasty for example, that family is worth an estimated 500 trillion USD, by far the richest family on the planet. they could cloth house and feed every man woman and child on the planet and totally eliminate poverty and still be filthy rich with no hope of ever spending their fortune in 10 lifetimes, and yet they through their central bank ownerships prefer to leach off of the people every last penny in tax.

People don't have to believe in the NWO or the Illuminati, or any other cabal of people calling themselves whatever, but people need to wake the hell up and stop paying tax for no reason....this is what i prefer to ask and tell people..."why the hell do we pay tax?!" i have yet to get a good response.

From the horses mouth:

"For more than a century ideological extremists at either end of the political spectrum have seized upon well-publicized incidents such as my encounter with Castro to attack the Rockefeller family for the inordinate influence they claim we wield over American political and economic institutions. Some even believe we are part of a secret cabal working against the best interests of the United States, characterizing my family and me as ‘internationalists’ and of conspiring with others around the world to build a more integrated global political and economic structure – one world, if you will. If that’s the charge, I stand guilty, and I am proud of it." —David Rockefeller, from his own book, Memoirs.

-David Icke
Mordack
The Spider
ID: 8500

Honours and Awards

I saw Nathan Rothschild from a distance one. He was at the same play I was, and someone pointed him out to me (naturally I was in the cheap seats and he was in a private box, so I had to squint upwards into the light). I wasn't really that impressed, but then again I don't know what I expected. He is human, after all, and even if David Icke is proven correct, I doubt he was about to revert to his true reptilian form in the middle of Streetcar Named Desire.

In any case, it is difficult to make assumptions about the wealth of the Rothschild family because so much of it is wrapped up in property, art, wine, companies and various other endeavours. 500 trillion seems a little high to me, but it might be plausible if we factor in assets in addition to liquid wealth. Also, they are a family. No family is a homogenous entity, and they are no exception. In fact, there are several different branches with little or no business relations to one another beyond a shared usage of the name. Their 'wealth' can probably be narrowed down to two or three separate trees.
"I bet you thought you'd seen the last of me.."

(TB)
[KMA]Avenger
Forum Zombie

I like and agree with much of what David Icke says, but i still can't swallow this reptilian thing :-k

As for their wealth, you're right mate, it's hard to even come close to fully understanding just how much liquid wealth that family has, and just how wide spread that wealth maybe-over who knows how many family members. not counting the vinerys, businesses, banks, art/jewel collections, estates....on and on and on. suffice to say that no open audit of the Rothschild's has ever been carried out, and their wealth has never been told to the world.

But, the Rothschild's do own the the deceptively named Bank of England, which in turn owns the Federal Reserve. they gained control of the bank after funding both Napoleon and the the British Empire (for those who don't know, this is mainline recorded history that the French arm of the Rothschild's funded Napoleon, and the British arm of the Rothschild's funded the British. on record the Rothschild's fund all sides to get everyone in debt to them which is how the gain total control of a nations Govt, economy and money supply). in fact, the Rothschild's own nearly every bank on the planet. including the world bank, the bank of international settlements and the IMF.

-David Icke
Juliette
Verified
The Queen
Race: Royalty
ID: 4323
Alternate name(s): Cersei Lannister

It is a ludicrous notion, but I can see where Icke got the idea.. :P
[KMA]Avenger
Forum Zombie

Good example of a pleb, bad example of a reptilian face/eyes...

Here's a face that has love and kindness written all over it:

[spoiler]Image[/spoiler]

Isn't she so sweet!

:smt078

-David Icke
Legendary Apophis
Forum History

You should show more respect to your Queen! :-"
Juliette
Verified
The Queen