DDE and Forgotten Serenity

Any sort of Alliance Announcements may be placed here, from new alliances forming, new alliance forums to anything but recruiting.
jedi~tank
Forum Zombie
ID: 0

DDE and Forgotten Serenity

On March 1 the leadership of DDE and FS agreed to a DRA and have decided together to put aside all of the old grudges and animosity that have plaqued our respective alliances and the GW world for over 2 years..on. We have particated in some good battles and threads...we have also mucked up the forum with slander and childish acts of name calling and spread this hatred all over the forum and have probably been responsible for turning a few people off of this game. As the DDE leader I accept responsibility for our participation in this and apologize to all for some of the most rediculous conduct you could ever see in a forum :-D With that said we have decided to endeavor with FS and move forward and beyond all of this and each do our part in improving the game and attracting and recruiting new members as we sweep all wars and vendettas behind us.

Jedi~Tank
DDE Destroyer
Last edited by jedi~tank on Fri Mar 02, 2012 4:24 am, edited 1 time in total.

"What I want to see is a tight knit group not a collection of people pulling in different directions"
Deni
~Dä Vinci~
Forum Addict
Alliance: TÅÅE
Race: I Love Lampey!
ID: 1992329
Alternate name(s): ~Tom~, Andy, Field marshall, ETL, Huxley, rudy, borek, rocky, C2, bruno, harsasnails, robe, R8, couzens, Lord Katsumoto, Da reno, The Queen of england, and a pineapple but only on sundays.
Location: In Side Daku While playing on multis and useing my scripts

Re: DDE and Forgotten Serenity

n1 :) enjoy guys

Matt: I like men, especially when they are bent over in the shower.

Trade Feedback
Field Marshall
Forum Zombie

What next? :shock:

Triple planets gonna be purchasable on the black market?!

These really are very dark times...when FS/DDE choose NOT to fight :shock:

Full kudos to you JT :smt060
Sol wrote:
Field Marshall wrote:
Sol wrote:It's not going to destroy your life :P
Really?

I think this is sig worthy in fact.
:o my first sigging. I sigged you too. <3
High Empty wrote:however people shouldn't have lvl 33 and 200mil spies and try to be in the top 10, it's unhealthy.
Lord Jadedog
Fledgling Forumer
Alliance: The Magnificents
Race: Drago Kazov
ID: 1979359
Alternate name(s): Lord Jadedog of The Balance Of Judgement

Jedi~Tank wrote:On March 1 the leadership of DDE and FS agreed to a DRA and have decided together to put aside all of the old grudges and animosity that have plaqued our respective alliances and the GW world for over 2 years..on. We have particated in some good battles and threads...we have also mucked up the forum with slander and childish acts of name calling and spread this hatred all over the forum and have probably been responsible for turning a few people off of this game. As the DDE leader I accept responsibility for our participation in this and apologize to all for some of the most rediculous conduct you could ever see in a forum :-D With that said we have decided to endeavor with FS and move forward and beyond all of this and each do our part in improving the game and attracting and recruiting new members as we sweep all wars and vendettas behind us.

Jedi~Tank
DDE Destroyer

:smt094 Wow I believe this is the first post that actually shows that Jedi ~Tank has actually matured a little, kudos to you. I also believe that the Dark Dominion may have actually seen the light from their dark places. May both alliances live long and prosper :smt047
Last edited by Lord Jadedog on Fri Mar 02, 2012 5:33 am, edited 1 time in total.
"MAN IS HIS OWN STAR. HIS ACTS ARE HIS ANGELS, GOOD OR ILL,
WHILE HIS FATAL SHADOWS WALK SILENTLY BESIDE HIM."
RHYME OF THE PRIMEVAL PARADINE
AFC54
Spoiler
Spoiler
ƒëmmë
Forum Elite
Alternate name(s): ƒëmmë ƒatalë
temptress
cleo_catra

*wipes tear from eye* the kids have finally growed up :)
To fight and conquer in all your battles is not supreme excellence;
supreme excellence consists in breaking the enemy's resistance without fighting.
-Sun Tzu, the Art of War
31/07/2012 6:13:16 AM Hope Light ID's mean nothing imo if you can back yourself up.
31/07/2012 6:13:22 AM Hope Light only **Filtered** hide them.
Be careful who you trust, even the devil was once an angel
veritas vos liberabit
Forums own rules
http://stargatewars.herebegames.com/vie ... 7#p2510387
Spoiler
Section Admins - who will be 'in charge' of the section in question. They will be responsible for the overall feel of the section, the setup/structure, and most importantly the community/users in the section. This will incorporate the old 'ombudsman' role. And insofar as the Section Admin is responsible for the users, they are also responsible for the high level mod behaviour towards the users.
So -as a user - if you have an issue with how you are treated, rules, bans, whatever --goto the section admin... They are there for you!

There is no 'reporting structure' in this setup -- tech, mod, and section admins are all on equal footing, each with their own (somewhat overlapping) responsibilities.
Mods report directly to the mod admin, and indirectly to the section admin for the section in which they mod.
jedi~tank
Forum Zombie

jadedog2001 wrote:
Jedi~Tank wrote:On March 1 the leadership of DDE and FS agreed to a DRA and have decided together to put aside all of the old grudges and animosity that have plaqued our respective alliances and the GW world for over 2 years..on. We have particated in some good battles and threads...we have also mucked up the forum with slander and childish acts of name calling and spread this hatred all over the forum and have probably been responsible for turning a few people off of this game. As the DDE leader I accept responsibility for our participation in this and apologize to all for some of the most rediculous conduct you could ever see in a forum :-D With that said we have decided to endeavor with FS and move forward and beyond all of this and each do our part in improving the game and attracting and recruiting new members as we sweep all wars and vendettas behind us.

Jedi~Tank
DDE Destroyer

:smt094 Wow I believe this is the first post that actually shows that Jedi ~Tank has actually matured a little, kudos to you. I also believe that the Dark Dominion may have actually seen the light from their dark places. May both alliances live long and prosper :smt047

Edit, ILl let that slide for the time being.

"What I want to see is a tight knit group not a collection of people pulling in different directions"
Deni
MEZZANINE
Forum Addict
Alliance: Forgotten Serenity
Race: System Lord
ID: 81691

Jedi~Tank
DDE Destroyer

Very well said and I totally agree. Both of our alliances, members and us personally have behaved very badly at times, we take responsibility for this and any negative effects it has had on the game and in the forum, on behalf of FS I also apolgise for the harsh words and actions from our side, and share your hope that by working together we can not only do no more damage to the game, but with some hard work, a bit of luck and the help of others actually improve the game.

Raise your drinks to a fresh start and bright future :D

Mezz
FS Leader

Spoiler
Attack Mercs Killed (30) 459,329,001
Defence Mercs Killed (10) 2,918,478,517
Attack Soldiers Killed(60) 12,677,958
Defence Soldiers Killed(20) 226,236,488
Attack Super Soldiers Killed(300) 490,627,262
Defence Super Soldiers Killed(100) 4,131,482,551
Spies Killed(50) 4,256,505,842
Spy Killers Killed(50) 651,022,448
Mothership Weapons Destroyed(300) 35,583,034
Mothership Shields Destroyed(300) 39,498,511
Mothership Fleets Destroyed(200) 2,413,254
Planet Defences Destroyed(300) 358,539
Planets Taken(5000) 411
Naquadah Stolen(0.0001) 2,355,738,435,154,805
Untrained Kidnapped(50) 5,943,886,456
Weapon Points Destroyed (Sab+Att)(0.0001) 74,293,522,376,607
Attack Turns Used(1) 1,731,971
~wolverine~
Forum Addict

jadedog2001 wrote:

Jedi~Tank
DDE Destroyer

youll be lucky to have stats at the end of the day

:smt019 :smt060
kaboom
Forum Expert
Alliance: AllMyNaq

Jedi~Tank wrote:
jadedog2001 wrote:

Jedi~Tank
DDE Destroyer

Edit, ILl let that slide for the time being.

can i have him then ?
AWARDS

"Truth is, everybody is going to hurt you; you just gotta find the ones worth suffering for. "

Res, Non verba

Rudy Pena wrote:All OE members keep it respectful or do not post at all. Keep the thread heathly.
Dark Hero
Forum Expert
Alliance: Truly Infidel
Race: FRA + other monkeys
ID: 20558

=D>

Sums it up perfect for me
Spoiler
Awards:
Spoiler
Presenting Vicariously:
Spoiler
Andy says: (12:15:34 PM)
i thought singapore was in china >.>

Dark Hero says: (12:15:41 PM)
AHAHAHAHA

Andy says: (12:15:41 PM)
or is that japan

Dark Hero says: (12:15:54 PM)
no... they are all different countries :P

Andy says: (12:16:05 PM)
singapore is a country?

Dark Hero says: (12:16:12 PM)
LMAO
Daku:
Spoiler
xDaku (FS) says: (10:10:07 PM)
I need to teach you how to eat curry on a sofa

xDaku (FS) says: (10:10:29 PM)
Give you my inbred expertise
Eelyzabth
Forum Irregular
Alliance: DDE
Race: replicator
ID: 1961519

fem fatale wrote:*wipes tear from eye* the kids have finally growed up :)

SLANDER!!

:smt050
Some girls turn heads. DDE girls break necks.....oh and.... Its NOT a bra, its a lacy summer top!!
My DDE Medals
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
Field Marshall wrote: Lizzy for president =D>
xDaku
Forum Addict
Alliance: Forgotten Serenity - leader
ID: 27858

Psh alliance leaders, I'm the man of the hour! :smt050

Lets do this ;)
Spoiler
Easy^ wrote: I am sorry if my shadow is too awesome for you to stand in.
E
MEZZANINE wrote:
Oooo I like higher math

E=Mc2*SGW = ( ( U = A*S*S ) + ( JT + $$$ + E*G*O ) ) + ( FS = AWESOME + Infinity ). Therefor FS -> DDE :D
Yyith wrote:Yyith says:
thats why women have small feet
get closer to the sink
Spoiler
Mezzanine wrote:Picture a hot summers day, sitting on the grass ( maybe smoking it too lol ), sun shining, cool breeze, cold beer, beautiful lady, perfect Serenity

Now picture your worst nightmare, the grass turned into trenches of mud, rain drenching you, ice winds, down to rations, surrounded by death and destruction

Turning your dreams into nightmares is what we do, heed this warning and pass it on, else you will forget your serenity forever

Blood in 2012 - Updated 1st Sep, 2012:
Spoiler
Attack Soldiers killed: 32,934,122
Defence Soldiers killed: 17,810,494
Attack Supers killed: 777,708,800
Defence Supers killed: 1,004,092,379
Spy Killers killed: 301,726,911
Spies Killed: 1,223,520,310
Total: 3,357,793,016

Raiders lost: 5,324,560
Guards lost: 14,223,773
Super Soldiers lost: 907,918,161
Super Guards lost: 654,870,558
Undercover Agents lost: 411,831,764
Assassin lost: 269,766,078
Total: 2,263,934,894
~wolverine~
Forum Addict

xDaku wrote:Psh alliance leaders, I'm the man of the hour! :smt050

Lets do this ;)

noobs these days #-o

[spoiler]:smt060 :smt019[/spoiler]
xDaku
Forum Addict
Alliance: Forgotten Serenity - leader
ID: 27858

~Wolverine~ wrote:

Lets do this ;)

noobs these days #-o

I agree, coyle's becoming quite the annoyance with his noobiness 8-[
Spoiler
Easy^ wrote: I am sorry if my shadow is too awesome for you to stand in.
E
MEZZANINE wrote:
Oooo I like higher math

E=Mc2*SGW = ( ( U = A*S*S ) + ( JT + $$$ + E*G*O ) ) + ( FS = AWESOME + Infinity ). Therefor FS -> DDE :D
Yyith wrote:Yyith says:
thats why women have small feet
get closer to the sink
Spoiler
Mezzanine wrote:Picture a hot summers day, sitting on the grass ( maybe smoking it too lol ), sun shining, cool breeze, cold beer, beautiful lady, perfect Serenity

Now picture your worst nightmare, the grass turned into trenches of mud, rain drenching you, ice winds, down to rations, surrounded by death and destruction

Turning your dreams into nightmares is what we do, heed this warning and pass it on, else you will forget your serenity forever

Blood in 2012 - Updated 1st Sep, 2012:
Spoiler
Attack Soldiers killed: 32,934,122
Defence Soldiers killed: 17,810,494
Attack Supers killed: 777,708,800
Defence Supers killed: 1,004,092,379
Spy Killers killed: 301,726,911
Spies Killed: 1,223,520,310
Total: 3,357,793,016

Raiders lost: 5,324,560
Guards lost: 14,223,773
Super Soldiers lost: 907,918,161
Super Guards lost: 654,870,558
Undercover Agents lost: 411,831,764
Assassin lost: 269,766,078
Total: 2,263,934,894
kaboom
Forum Expert
Alliance: AllMyNaq

xDaku wrote:
~Wolverine~ wrote:

Lets do this ;)

noobs these days #-o

I agree, coyle's becoming quite the annoyance with his noobiness 8-[

Agreed :smt060
AWARDS

"Truth is, everybody is going to hurt you; you just gotta find the ones worth suffering for. "

Res, Non verba

Rudy Pena wrote:All OE members keep it respectful or do not post at all. Keep the thread heathly.

Return to “Alliance announcements”