Keeping MEZZ happy!

[KMA]Avenger
Forum Zombie
Location: Borehamwood Elstree, England, 2 mins from George Lucas Studios.

Keeping MEZZ happy!

Since this part of the forum came into being i have posted many varied topics ranging from topics of concern (such as the fluoride and vaccines topics), to topics of history (both mainline and hidden history's/mysteries), from topics of economics, political, geopolitical to conspiracies and such and as a result of some of my chosen subject matter i have been called all sorts of names, from "tinfoil hat wearer" to conspiracy theorist to nut-job. i consider all of those names as a badge of honour.

I've spoken often and showed (but not for a while now) how Osama Bin Laden worked for the US and was a creation of British and US intelligence who went by the code name of Tim Osman. i've spoken of the Bin Laden family ties to the Bush family and instead of people investigating further, i had people like Thriller call me a nut-job instead and refuse to look at any evidence whatsoever. well, as is always the case, the truth comes out in the end. well, here we have secretary of state-that nasty piece of crap-Hilary Clinton admitting that the US works with AL-CIA-DA. http://www.prisonplanet.com/hillary-cli ... syria.html

AL-CIA-DA is a chess piece that the NWO moves around the place to help further there agenda. in Libya the Al-Qaeda and CIA backed "freedom fighters" where moved in to destabilise the country and justify the removal of Gaddafi and a regime change. these so called "freedom fighters armed with equipment like rocket launchers would in any western nation be rightly named as terrorists, but in Libya they call them "freedom fighters". anyways, the point is that Al-Qaeda has been and always will be a chess piece of the NWO.

I wonder how the family's of dead US veterans feel about this: http://www.veteranstoday.com/2012/01/13 ... arlington/

TBH here, i really didn't want to post this but MEZZANINE has been having withdrawal symptoms so i thought i would give him a small fix...Enjoy MEZZ :-)

Infinite Love Is the Only Truth: Everything Else Is Illusion.

-David Icke
MEZZANINE
Forum Addict
Alliance: Forgotten Serenity
Race: System Lord
ID: 81691

Re: Keeping MEZZ happy!

Thank You :smt050

I will comment in detail when Im sober enough to make sense of it lol

Spoiler
Attack Mercs Killed (30) 459,329,001
Defence Mercs Killed (10) 2,918,478,517
Attack Soldiers Killed(60) 12,677,958
Defence Soldiers Killed(20) 226,236,488
Attack Super Soldiers Killed(300) 490,627,262
Defence Super Soldiers Killed(100) 4,131,482,551
Spies Killed(50) 4,256,505,842
Spy Killers Killed(50) 651,022,448
Mothership Weapons Destroyed(300) 35,583,034
Mothership Shields Destroyed(300) 39,498,511
Mothership Fleets Destroyed(200) 2,413,254
Planet Defences Destroyed(300) 358,539
Planets Taken(5000) 411
Naquadah Stolen(0.0001) 2,355,738,435,154,805
Untrained Kidnapped(50) 5,943,886,456
Weapon Points Destroyed (Sab+Att)(0.0001) 74,293,522,376,607
Attack Turns Used(1) 1,731,971
Juliette
Verified
The Queen
Race: Royalty
ID: 4323
Alternate name(s): Cersei Lannister

Yeah! You are late to the party though, Libya is old news.
Syria is where the party is at nowadays. Stinking terrorists being all "yeah, let us pull another Libya again".
ramen07
Forum Expert
Alliance: Forgotten Prospects
Race: Paisano
ID: 0

[KMA]Avenger wrote:I've spoken often and showed (but not for a while now) how Osama Bin Laden worked for the US and was a creation of British and US intelligence who went by the code name of Tim Osman. i've spoken of the Bin Laden family ties to the Bush family and instead of people investigating further, i had people like Thriller call me a nut-job instead and refuse to look at any evidence whatsoever. well, as is always the case, the truth comes out in the end. well, here we have secretary of state-that nasty piece of crap-Hilary Clinton admitting that the US works with AL-CIA-DA. http://www.prisonplanet.com/hillary-cli ... syria.html

Bin Laden was trained by the US- terrible decision. But because two groups of people decide they will go after a common target does not automatically align them permanently.

AL-CIA-DA is a chess piece that the NWO moves around the place to help further there agenda. in Libya the Al-Qaeda and CIA backed "freedom fighters" where moved in to destabilise the country and justify the removal of Gaddafi and a regime change. these so called "freedom fighters armed with equipment like rocket launchers would in any western nation be rightly named as terrorists, but in Libya they call them "freedom fighters". anyways, the point is that Al-Qaeda has been and always will be a chess piece of the NWO.

Gaddafi fueled anti-American organizations. American government supports the removal of Gaddafi...common sense to me.

I wonder how the family's of dead US veterans feel about this: http://www.veteranstoday.com/2012/01/13 ... arlington/

Terrible idea, but did you notice in the same article it states that Bin Laden was dead in 2001, and his grave "hard to find"?

It'll take a bit more for me to buy in to NWO theories.
Jack wrote:That's the General folk for ya, always serious with a stick shoved up their ass
General Riviera wrote:You should stop being a spoon, read the forum rules and abide by the them. At least if you choose not to, learn how to break the rules in style.

Return to “General intelligent discussion topics”