Comon admin do something....
Kikaz
For the Lulz
Alliance: Jötunheim
Race: Lulz
ID: 3471
Alternate name(s): Misery

Re: Feeding again?

Buying with cash actually, if you look further back in logs you'll see NAQ from Jack (Niem) as well.

Always nice of you to stalk me though. ;)

Edit in a screenshot as well I guess:

[spoiler]Image

Varga is Jack.

Selling Quantum NAQ here:
viewtopic.php?f=19&t=190415&p=2431396#p2431396

Mike is Lulz ingame..[/spoiler]

As both of you use your RL names on your MSN doubt either of you care..
Quotes
Meanwhile in MaYHeM
Duderanch wrote:And so it would come to pass, in December of 2012 the war between the ponies and the pandas broke out..it lasted 21 days, the result? Armagedon.
Noobert wrote:Kikaz scares me at times, and he's in my own alliance.
Dr. House wrote:I HAVE THE POWER! The power to warn, and I will **Filtered** use it too.
Kateaclysmic wrote: I thought you loved me, Kikaz. I'm getting an abortion.
Sarevok wrote:
Kikaz wrote:Ridiculous.
Congrats on the most constructive post ever...
Affirmation wrote: And Speaking of bad boys (the baddest)... Kikaz is right, Q is a family, and Affy is the love child of Kikaz and Kateaclysmic!! That is right... I am NOT AN ABORTION... but she never nursed me and Kikaz stopped being a terrible father figure to Affy years ago... Family - HA... Affy's old arse...[-X

Where is the love Kikaz??? WHERE IS THE LOVE (Dad... :smt047 ) ??? [-(
I creep though shadows
I rise up at night
I live just inside you
And give you a terrible fright
I walk through the darkness
I lurk under your bed
I live in your wardrobe
I creep up in the shed.
I tiptoe through the corridor
I follow you anywhere
I rip your braveness apart
And never ever care
I am fear so don't come near..
2007 Quantum Player of the Year Runner-up - 2011 Villian of the Year - 2012 Hall of Fame - 2012 Quantum Player of the Year Runner-up - Leader and Co-founder of the 2014 Alliance of the Year
Blank
Forum Newbie
ID: 0

I guess however you look at it it is completely out of the control of even the administration team to stop people from gaining a leg up using their own money to pay others to effectively provide an additional source of naq income. Call it feeding, call it cheating if you like, call it what you want, it isn't anyone elses money that Kikaz is using so no point grumbling about it. I don't like it, but then, I have better things to spend my money on so I ain't moaning about what someone else does.

Play a fair honest cash free game and see where you end up, and at the end of it you can say to yourself 'I played a fair honest cash free game and this is where I ended up'.
Kikaz
For the Lulz

Blank wrote:I guess however you look at it it is completely out of the control of even the administration team to stop people from gaining a leg up using their own money to pay others to effectively provide an additional source of naq income. Call it feeding, call it cheating if you like, call it what you want, it isn't anyone elses money that Kikaz is using so no point grumbling about it. I don't like it, but then, I have better things to spend my money on so I ain't moaning about what someone else does.

Play a fair honest cash free game and see where you end up, and at the end of it you can say to yourself 'I played a fair honest cash free game and this is where I ended up'.

The only difference between feeding/cheating and cash buying is:

Admin has deemed cash buying NAQ legal and feeding (having another account farm for you 100% all the time for free) illegal.

Until Jason changes his mind and states that cash buying is illegal, I'll continue doing it.

No need for me to post further in this topic,
Kikaz
Quotes
Meanwhile in MaYHeM
Duderanch wrote:And so it would come to pass, in December of 2012 the war between the ponies and the pandas broke out..it lasted 21 days, the result? Armagedon.
Dr. House wrote:I HAVE THE POWER! The power to warn, and I will **Filtered** use it too.
Sarevok wrote:
Affirmation wrote: And Speaking of bad boys (the baddest)... Kikaz is right, Q is a family, and Affy is the love child of Kikaz and Kateaclysmic!! That is right... I am NOT AN ABORTION... but she never nursed me and Kikaz stopped being a terrible father figure to Affy years ago... Family - HA... Affy's old arse...[-X

I creep though shadows
I rise up at night
I live just inside you
I lurk under your bed
I live in your wardrobe
I creep up in the shed.
I follow you anywhere
And never ever care
2007 Quantum Player of the Year Runner-up - 2011 Villian of the Year - 2012 Hall of Fame - 2012 Quantum Player of the Year Runner-up - Leader and Co-founder of the 2014 Alliance of the Year
Blank
Forum Newbie

Blank wrote:Call it feeding, call it cheating if you like, call it what you want...I ain't moaning about what someone else does.

There is no difference at all though, except you actually pay someone to do it instead of have them do it for nothing - I am a little confused how one can be illegal and the other not. More fool you for spending your money on a game like this but as I alluded to earlier, it is yours and you can do whatever the hell you want with it.
Kikaz
For the Lulz

Yes, I can DD.
Quotes
Meanwhile in MaYHeM
Sarevok wrote:

I creep though shadows
I rise up at night
I live just inside you
I lurk under your bed
I live in your wardrobe
I creep up in the shed.
I follow you anywhere
And never ever care
Blank
Forum Newbie

Of course you can mate. Pointless people getting shirty about the fact that they don't have as much disposable income as others. It does nothing other than display jealousy. However, for the 'little' man playing the game, I will argue that it is difficult for them to compete, but then again, welcome to the machine that is LIFE.
Scenester
Forum Regular

Kikaz I can has your job? :smt047

The amount of money you spend on this game is greater then what I make a month LMAO.
You going to actually finish this era tho? unlike last era where you spend quite a couple of $ and then never relogged. Thats kinda waste of money rite?
Mothership The PukingRainbow
Kikaz
For the Lulz

Scenester wrote:Kikaz I can has your job? :smt047

The amount of money you spend on this game is greater then what I make a month LMAO.
You going to actually finish this era tho? unlike last era where you spend quite a couple of $ and then never relogged. Thats kinda waste of money rite?

Yeah, good luck. lol

Only 2,100 people in the world do my job, so yeah it pays well, but it also means I'm working a minimum of 16 hours a day, 7 days a week (and our max shift can last almost 3 days but if it lasts that long we get a day off lol) for 6-8 months out of the year. The other 6 to 4 months out of the year they pay me to sit at home and do whatever I want, and that time is almost up.

I'll be able to play the rest of this era, but not any of next era.
Quotes
Meanwhile in MaYHeM
Sarevok wrote:

I creep though shadows
I rise up at night
I live just inside you
I lurk under your bed
I live in your wardrobe
I creep up in the shed.
I follow you anywhere
And never ever care
Blank
Forum Newbie

Only one person in the world does my job - be me.

I've counter amped your job by -2,100%
XaoC
Fledgling Forumer
ID: 1915439
Alternate name(s): Flash

and one question- where Lulz(Jack) takes Naq? small strike only for farm inactives.
Quina Quen
Forum Addict
Alternate name(s): Diamond Dust

I often wondered that myself.
The ascended entity formerly known as Diamond Dust
Neimenljivi
Forum Zombie
Alliance: Lone wolf
Race: Slovenian
ID: 82089

I am not Lulz.

~Jack
Haz wrote:It took a bit of time, but the investigation has now been completed.
S1eepy will be banned for scripting, for the remainder of this era.
Name: S1eepy [ TheCheekyChickens ]
{Banned}
2012 Awards awarded to me:
Spoiler

Return to “General”