minisaiyan
Forum Addict
Race: DieHard
Alternate name(s): CJL
Hatebreeder
Aesthetics of Hate

Re: Ezy is homeless

00RA00 wrote:Doubt ill go thier then if that's the case, might do thou

going there would rely heavily on you being accepted ;)
Juliette
Verified
The Queen
Race: Royalty
ID: 4323
Alternate name(s): Cersei Lannister

~Wolverine~ wrote:
T-X wrote:FS. Just because they are noobs and so are you
Julie how could you?
Edit, now youve edited out your post im dissapointed
:smt050 :smt050
Joker. FS are far from noobs. They are (or were) rather warry though, so that would fit with his wishful request. ;)
ƒëmmë
Forum Elite
Alternate name(s): ƒëmmë ƒatalë
temptress
cleo_catra

~Wolverine~ wrote:
T-X wrote:FS. Just because they are noobs and so are you

Julie how could you?

Edit, now youve edited out your post im dissapointed

:smt050 :smt050

[-(

I'd have no problem with Paul applying to FS..
http://forgotten-serenity.com
To fight and conquer in all your battles is not supreme excellence;
supreme excellence consists in breaking the enemy's resistance without fighting.
-Sun Tzu, the Art of War
31/07/2012 6:13:16 AM Hope Light ID's mean nothing imo if you can back yourself up.
31/07/2012 6:13:22 AM Hope Light only **Filtered** hide them.
Be careful who you trust, even the devil was once an angel
veritas vos liberabit
Forums own rules
http://stargatewars.herebegames.com/vie ... 7#p2510387
Spoiler
Section Admins - who will be 'in charge' of the section in question. They will be responsible for the overall feel of the section, the setup/structure, and most importantly the community/users in the section. This will incorporate the old 'ombudsman' role. And insofar as the Section Admin is responsible for the users, they are also responsible for the high level mod behaviour towards the users.
So -as a user - if you have an issue with how you are treated, rules, bans, whatever --goto the section admin... They are there for you!

There is no 'reporting structure' in this setup -- tech, mod, and section admins are all on equal footing, each with their own (somewhat overlapping) responsibilities.
Mods report directly to the mod admin, and indirectly to the section admin for the section in which they mod.
00RA00
Forum Regular
ID: 0
Alternate name(s): Paul

You're a noob wolverine n fs would be a good choice if I got in n well the best thing about HVE is if I can't get into snow ill try the next 1 down

+ Where is the leader of FS n would he send me a pm if thiers a chance of hitting people up with them
~wolverine~
Forum Addict

00RA00 wrote:You're a noob wolverine n fs would be a good choice if I got in n well the best thing about HVE is if I can't get into snow ill try the next 1 down

+ Where is the leader of FS n would he send me a pm if thiers a chance of hitting people up with them

love you to..
FreeSpirit
Writer of the Gamestory
Alliance: Forgotten Prospects Leader
Race: Tollan/ Jedi
ID: 1947914
Alternate name(s): Wes

00RA00 wrote:You're a noob wolverine n fs would be a good choice if I got in n well the best thing about HVE is if I can't get into snow ill try the next 1 down

You are welcome to visit our boards: http://forgotten-serenity.com
You can also PM Mezzanine, xDaku, or me ingame.
2008 award
Quotes & Stats
Noobert wrote:You encounter a Wild FreeSpirit. You flee.
Drahazar wrote:woop freespirit getting things done, forceful yet kind, the perfect lover ...
GoAG of the Tolah - TOE - TUS - TUN - TUK
Clarkey
Multi Hunter

Honours and Awards

I recommend before joining an alliance that you get a new account and then if the new account is bugged just as much then you'd know for sure it is you that is the bug.
Image ImageImageImage
00RA00
Forum Regular

T-X wrote:
00RA00 wrote:
T-X wrote:
~Wolverine~ wrote:
00RA00 wrote:I bet on it, especially WHEN I mass you not if m8
:smt081
i cant wait, lets get together and party!
btw are you ~EzY™MerknMaN ?
cause i got a 7.5t hit on his guy xD :P
Not anymore. Unless he is joking about his 70T power. :P
Admin are looking into it for me, but if I don't get it back ill just need time to rebuild but this time 2ice as nice
Getting massed is not a bug. How often do you need to hear that before you understand how the game works? :roll: You built up a failure of an account, got massed, big whoop. Here is hoping your new alliance will be as understanding as we have been with you. ;) Good luck, lil'Ra.

yer i know sort of how the game works, but i wasnt massed because i lost 40mil SD n wepons before a hit was made n yes they killed 140 mil cov only cause i had that 0 def, NOOBS

N i want an aggresive alliance who attacks most for no reason lol
minisaiyan
Forum Addict
Race: DieHard
Alternate name(s): CJL
Hatebreeder
Aesthetics of Hate

if you want to mass for no reason. just do it, who needs an allaicne to do that with?
Clarkey
Multi Hunter

Honours and Awards

00RA00 wrote:N i want an aggresive alliance who attacks most for no reason lol
Although not everyone shows they care all the time, most people do. And they particularly care about their alliance, which is often seen as a family. I doubt you will find many alliance for what you are looking for.

Plus the fact you reverted yourself to a non-ascended race and ive been told your account is pathetic in stats and under 10m army, it clearly looks like you are looking for an alliance full of hotheads that will do all your dirty work because your account cant achieve it on its own. That's not what alliances are about.
Image ImageImageImage
FreeSpirit
Writer of the Gamestory
Alliance: Forgotten Prospects Leader
Race: Tollan/ Jedi
ID: 1947914
Alternate name(s): Wes

Clarkey wrote:
Although not everyone shows they care all the time, most people do. And they particularly care about their alliance, which is often seen as a family. I doubt you will find many alliance for what you are looking for.

Plus the fact you reverted yourself to a non-ascended race and ive been told your account is pathetic in stats and under 10m army, it clearly looks like you are looking for an alliance full of hotheads that will do all your dirty work because your account cant achieve it on its own. That's not what alliances are about.

+1 8)
2008 award
Quotes & Stats
Noobert wrote:You encounter a Wild FreeSpirit. You flee.
Drahazar wrote:woop freespirit getting things done, forceful yet kind, the perfect lover ...
GoAG of the Tolah - TOE - TUS - TUN - TUK
00RA00
Forum Regular

CJL wrote:if you want to mass for no reason. just do it, who needs an allaicne to do that with?

because having a alliance tends to be more effective
00RA00
Forum Regular

Clarkey wrote:

well i might try ricos as they mass any1 lol but only if i get a half decent account back to make it better

and no my account is crap because a bug lost me all my SD n wepons leaving my cov out to be massed, n i know what most of the alliances are about, just waiting on invites thats all

Return to “Alliances - seeking, recruiting, etc”