~Dragon Company~ vs THE DARK DOMINIUM

Warning: Role Playing Zone - Content guidelines are applied less stringently.
For the many battle and war threads, and individual challenges for other players.
Forum rules
This is a war Forum. Minors, faint of heart, or those with heart conditions are encouraged to use the General forums.
The team reserves its right to change the titles of threads to ensure that the title reflects the nature of the thread
Link to: Message from the Section Head and Mods
marshall
Forum Intermediate
Alliance: Omega Allegiance
Race: 100m sprint
ID: 42274

~Dragon Company~ vs THE DARK DOMINIUM

For continual harassment and random massings on myself and my members. We hereby declare war upon the Dark Dominium. While we know that we cannot win by strength of arms. We will show you that we WILL NOT sit back and take these random massings from you without fighting back to the best of our ability.

For those DDE members who STILL do not know the full version of events that led up to DxM becoming Dragon Company during the summer of last year, or have only heard JT's warped version/ censored version. I will outline the reasons here, where he cannot delete my posts [-X

This all started before the collapse of FUALL. JT was getting increasingly paranoid and was beginning to alienate members of both the DDE HC and the OE HC. Which in itself led to him demanding to Omega that they remove tekki as their 1IC and eventually to the collapse of FUALL. Which I ended up getting blamed for later on (lol I know right ^_^ )

This paranoia spread to the point where he admitted to myself and CV in an msn convo (that we have saved) that he didnt trust a single member of what at the time was the DDE HC. At this point, myself and CV started to discuss leaving the Empire. The problems were only compounded when JT was ordering the newer members of DoC to ppt at times allocated by him, and the ongoing discussion in the HC area about surrendering to TL. Me and CV went to him with these problems, telling him that he was forgetting that real people play this game and that he shouldnt be forcing them when and how to play as well as trying to dissuade him from surrendering to TL. That conversation ended brilliantly with JT ordering CV to boot me from DxM (lol I know right ^_^ ), when CV refused, JT stripped both my command position as well as heavily restricting our access to the DDE forums.

It was at this point when we decided that we were leaving, a couple of days later, we spoke to JT on msn saying that we were leaving. He then started making demands of us that the least we owed him was to surrender the empire to TL for him as well as doubling back on his story and saying how myself and CV were destined to be the the new leaders of the Empire after he quit (lol I know right ^_^ I still have a copy of the msn convo should anyone want a good ol' chuckle).

What we aimed to do was to work alongside JT for the handover of DxM command to whoever suited it best, and leave with as many who wanted to, and form DC. That was all stopped dead when JT stripped all DxM member access on our forums and sent out pm's to all DxM members saying that they would be sat on if they left with us.

For the next 6 months, we were being massed by certain DDE members on a daily basis. We all still had a lot of friends in the DDE, despite our leaving, and chose as an alliance that we would not retaliate. The entire time, we were trying to get a diplomatic solution. Here credit goes to captaincharisma :smt050 (lol I know right ^_^ ). Who brokered a deal between DC and the DDE after literally months of trying. This deal was that if we Disbanded the DxM alliance ID, and publicly apologised to the DDE we would no longer be sat on. After a while of discussing the deal amongst ourselves, we agreed to go forth with the deal if we had JTs word on it. He gave it.

3 weeks ago, jamesbrown left Dragon Company to rejoin the DDE. Of course we were annoyed that he left us, but we acknowledged that it was his choice if he wanted to leave. He then pm'd a load of DC members asking them to go with him to join the DDE. 2 members went with him, and we were understandably fuming that our friends had been poached. After speaking to both the guys who left to apply to join the DDE, I got majorly pissed at one of our newer members. Happy dragon/happy raider/ body/ nobody who was previously banned for being a multi. Who despite our better judgement, we gave a second chance. He basically said to us, that he owed us nothing and was off.

Today we log in to find all Dragons off ppt having been massed by the DDE, and JTs word being broken (lol I know right ^_^ ). We are here to say that we WILL NOT be sat on without fighting back.

JT, you have been looking for a reason, here it is...

Dragon Company!

Jedi~Tank wrote:I GOT WRECKED BY MARSHIE
xDaku
Forum Addict
Alliance: Forgotten Serenity - leader
ID: 27858

Re: ~Dragon Company~ vs THE DARK DOMINIUM

Have fun both sides, good luck DC :)
Spoiler
Easy^ wrote: I am sorry if my shadow is too awesome for you to stand in.
E
MEZZANINE wrote:
Oooo I like higher math

E=Mc2*SGW = ( ( U = A*S*S ) + ( JT + $$$ + E*G*O ) ) + ( FS = AWESOME + Infinity ). Therefor FS -> DDE :D
Yyith wrote:Yyith says:
thats why women have small feet
get closer to the sink
Spoiler
Mezzanine wrote:Picture a hot summers day, sitting on the grass ( maybe smoking it too lol ), sun shining, cool breeze, cold beer, beautiful lady, perfect Serenity

Now picture your worst nightmare, the grass turned into trenches of mud, rain drenching you, ice winds, down to rations, surrounded by death and destruction

Turning your dreams into nightmares is what we do, heed this warning and pass it on, else you will forget your serenity forever

Blood in 2012 - Updated 1st Sep, 2012:
Spoiler
Attack Soldiers killed: 32,934,122
Defence Soldiers killed: 17,810,494
Attack Supers killed: 777,708,800
Defence Supers killed: 1,004,092,379
Spy Killers killed: 301,726,911
Spies Killed: 1,223,520,310
Total: 3,357,793,016

Raiders lost: 5,324,560
Guards lost: 14,223,773
Super Soldiers lost: 907,918,161
Super Guards lost: 654,870,558
Undercover Agents lost: 411,831,764
Assassin lost: 269,766,078
Total: 2,263,934,894
Rudy Peña
Forum Addict
Alternate name(s): Wrath of Achilles

GO DC!!!! :smt060

Beat the crap out of these frakkers who break there word. Make them pay for what they have done to the good people of DC. :-D
Spoiler
R0B3RT wrote: you are like my wife
you never loose :smt101
Spoiler
Field Marshall wrote:I don't think there is a single member ingame that could take on the lion at the moment. Not a single person...
I'm a brown nose. Sue me.
Huxley
Forum Elder
ID: 0

lol
WARNING: This post may contain traces of dry wit and sarcasm. If swallowed you should seek immediate medical advice. Gatewars.com accepts no responsibility for injury caused by taking any of this seriously.
marshall
Forum Intermediate

Huxley wrote:lol

lol I know right ^_^

~Odin~
Alföðr
Alliance: The Collective
Race: International Pimp

have fun marshall :)
The forces of harchester fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 145,573,411,725,000 damage
The forces of harchester fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 3 damage
TGW Annual Community Awards 2014/2015
Spoiler
jedi~tank
Forum Zombie

Yea for real. Surrender to TL?, Increasingly paranoid? You really are on lunch time lol, well for the record, **Filtered** you, them and everyone else..howz that ;)

That initial post is not even good gossip lol.

And btw you werent " randomly massed" pet pet. :smt043

Oh and you werent massed by the DDE, you were massed by Akbar and Seperoth you twit :smt019
Last edited by jedi~tank on Sat Mar 31, 2012 3:42 pm, edited 3 times in total.

"What I want to see is a tight knit group not a collection of people pulling in different directions"
Deni
Vicarious
Fledgling Forumer
Alliance: The Legion
Race: SISU
ID: 1972520

Have fun both sides. Good luck DC

~V
Dark Hero Siggies:
Spoiler
Dark Hero says:
i ****** up with cough syrup once
never doing that again
it had sorbitol in it which basically means... instant diarrhoea
plus we were drinking at the same time which meant instant passing out
now put them both together....

Dark Hero says:
there is only 362 days in the year

Vicariously Dark Hero 10,000,000 Naquadah 5,800,000,000,000 Naquadah Jan 08, 2012, 11:11 am Completed.
GrizzZzzly siggies:
Spoiler
GrizzZzzly says:
ya but i mainly watch it cos he's hawt
Da Vinci siggies:
Spoiler
Tom says:
well was in the shower
thought why not time to spair
i can multi task
then he started saying
"bend over pick up the soap"
Lord of Destruction siggies:
Spoiler
Tom says:
guys
first 1 to reply wins 1t
omg..
not even loid
ppt misser
1t out
1.5t def
omg

Tom just sent you a nudge.

Andy says:
LoD $$$
™Lord Of DestructiOn says:
??
Andy says:
lol
Tom says:
lmaoi

Tom says:
lol my friend from college has sex with his cousin while his m8 watched from a tree
~NAME~ Siggies:
Spoiler
zakb3 says:
i love you <3
Jokerz Siggies:
Spoiler
peter says:
Rocky?
Andy says:
andy
peter says:
andy?
Andy says:
Vicariously
peter says:
ahh
Brothers siggies:
Spoiler
wnpll20@googlemail.com (E-mail address not verified) says:
guild stats whats left whilst i wsa ndruun
druk
drunky
drnk
drunkl
drunk
FM siggies:
Spoiler
FM says:
I once went out...and started drinking the next day as well...
and I went crazy
I don't remember anything about the evening...
I woke up in my mates new house...new carpet...the works...
There was a little turd on the floor
Tom says:
rofllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll
FM says:
and on my ass

FM says:
Maybe you think slower then you type?
So you do stuff phonetically
Like a tard
Tom says:
mby u should shut up
Random Siggies:
Spoiler
vintage says:
come on andy do it
do it!
do
it
!

Andy says:
Weapons Destroyed
Name Type Quantity Strength
Targeted Spacial Distortions Defense 2005293 5750/5750
Defense
vintage says:
he did it :O
damn you :O

Alexander Newman says
your a tard //
Andy Barrell says
FS ******* Special
Alexander Newman says
TL **Filtered** Lemmings
Andy Barrell says
FS Forgotten Socks
Alexander Newman says
TL Twerp Sauce
Andy Barrell says
FAIL
Commander Vimes
Forum Expert
Alliance: T I T α N S Commander
Race: Vaguely Humanoid
ID: 87970

gossip generally can't be substantiated with fact, therefore it can't be gossip ;)
It's all for the greater gooood
msn commandervimes@live.co.uk
jedi~tank
Forum Zombie

Commander Vimes wrote:gossip generally can't be substantiated with fact, therefore it can't be gossip ;)

Well whatever, that initial post is nothing but garbage, but if you think it will male you feel better or get you public support go for it lol. A better way to word all of that is you lot ran from the war and tried to blame it on other **Filtered**, :smt043

And that bit about surrendering to tl and you guys taking the heat for it is just..well its something, who the **Filtered** is relly going to believe that? No i think you need to come clean guys and just say you ran out on DDE.
Last edited by jedi~tank on Sat Mar 31, 2012 3:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.

"What I want to see is a tight knit group not a collection of people pulling in different directions"
Deni
~LordRse~
Forum Addict
Alliance: Tauri Alliance
Race: Prophet
ID: 79075
Alternate name(s): "Bringer of Rain"

1st of april :P
Spoiler
Past sigs

JamesBrown2020
Fledgling Forumer

OK for the record I did not know you guys got massed!! As I see my name in the topic you must what me to join in too? :smt017 So good luck to both sides!! This will be a war That I will remember!! :smt100 :smt117
Commander Vimes
Forum Expert
Alliance: T I T α N S Commander
Race: Vaguely Humanoid
ID: 87970

ran from the war? lol
i see your delusions are still in good form. that post is merely facts and reasons, nothing to do with trying to drum up support for ourselves ;)
also nice to see you are capable of commenting on things without swearing! oh wait..... :smt042
It's all for the greater gooood
msn commandervimes@live.co.uk
~Dä Vinci~
Forum Addict
Alliance: TÅÅE
Race: I Love Lampey!
ID: 1992329
Alternate name(s): ~Tom~, Andy, Field marshall, ETL, Huxley, rudy, borek, rocky, C2, bruno, harsasnails, robe, R8, couzens, Lord Katsumoto, Da reno, The Queen of england, and a pineapple but only on sundays.
Location: In Side Daku While playing on multis and useing my scripts

have fun i guess.. :( surrender to tl :D the truth is out and it feels good

Matt: I like men, especially when they are bent over in the shower.

Trade Feedback
marshall
Forum Intermediate

Jedi~Tank wrote:Oh and you werent massed by the DDE, you were massed by Akbar and Seperoth you twit :smt019

Mar 30, 19:39 ?????? Sabotage Infiltrated 57,000,000 details
Mar 30, 19:39 ?????? Sabotage Infiltrated 57,000,000 details
Mar 30, 19:29 Jedi~Tank Sabotage Infiltrated 57,000,000 details
Mar 30, 19:29 ?????? Sabotage Infiltrated 57,000,000 details
Mar 30, 19:28 ?????? Sabotage Infiltrated 57,000,000 details

and a couple of pages of this

Mar 30, 22:49 Sanguis Sicarius 0 Naquadah stolen 15 0 116,774 3 5,682,290,690,660 details
Mar 30, 22:49 Sanguis Sicarius 0 Naquadah stolen 15 0 118,459 3 5,511,738,551,570 details
Mar 30, 22:49 Sanguis Sicarius 0 Naquadah stolen 15 0 120,171 3 5,939,595,789,580 details
Mar 30, 22:49 Sanguis Sicarius 0 Naquadah stolen 15 0 121,910 3 6,211,766,356,830 details
Mar 30, 22:49 Sanguis Sicarius 0 Naquadah stolen 15 0 123,676 3 6,226,435,428,290 details
Mar 30, 22:49 Sanguis Sicarius 0 Naquadah stolen 15 0 125,469 3 5,995,392,134,460 details

ya right... akbar and seph (lol I know right ^_^ )

Return to “The Galactic Colosseum”