lilfish

A place for declaration of, requests for, and bragging about, one on one personal wars ...
lilfish
Fledgling Forumer
ID: 0

Re: lilfish

Amen to that.
Srry Andy if i offended you.
you offended me and for that you hav payed.
I hav also payed for this , because of your vend Huxley had a go at me as a online battle and i cannot fight him and hope to win with his acc, my leader AK was online at the time and would not help me. i am now lone wolf.
Go in peace.........Brother
~lilfish~ - Image
Bromas
Forum Addict
ID: 97472
Alternate name(s): ~HydroFlux™~, Reinhardt

I beg you, PLEASE STOP CALLING ME BROTHER!!!!!!!
lilfish
Fledgling Forumer

I will fight this war without you again
BROTHER
~lilfish~ - Image
~wolverine~
Forum Addict

yo brother who wants a massin?
lilfish
Fledgling Forumer

Huxley
Hahaha onliner
~lilfish~ - Image
~Tziki~
Forum Addict
Alliance: The Order
Race: Drunken Monkey

Aeon was in no more a position to help you against huxley than you were :P im the only one that is and i was offline, not to mention you did have 7t naq out... its a fair hit =]

just be careful brother :)
--------
Scott - Harchester wrote:Kev is the Chuck Norris of Gatewars, He doesn't join active alliances - the active alliances join him.
AeonKnight
Forum Regular
Race: Ancient
ID: 14055
Alternate name(s): ~Lord Helikaon~
AK
Heli
~Velocity~

lilfish wrote:Amen to that.
Srry Andy if i offended you.
you offended me and for that you hav payed.
I hav also payed for this , because of your vend Huxley had a go at me as a online battle and i cannot fight him and hope to win with his acc, my leader AK was online at the time and would not help me. i am now lone wolf.
Go in peace.........Brother

After all the trouble Omega caused us last time, I all ready told you not to do anything against them without talking to us first.
you asked me for help against a 39/39 account? i have 35/33 -.- what good would i of been?

You broke two orders in the space of three hours, one of which YOU KNOW would of effected the alliance seriously. If OE had seen two or more of us going at huxley what would they of done?

I'm not trying to sound like a coward fish, but you didnt check with me of tziki once through all of this, then demanded my help when i'd litterally just woken up with all this and wasnt in the best of moods, Then dropped Vodka for not giving YOu support?

what you can't seem to realise is all of your actions today showed one thing, You didnt give a damn about ~Vodka~ If we'd gotten massed as a result of you just having some fun what then?

I like you fish, i really do, have one since you joined vodka last year, but your too much of a wild gun latly, you have no safety switch and refuse to listen to any order you dont like.

Have a think about all of this, you kept saying this wasnt your fault, perhaps andy did offend you slightly (God knows he's an arse at times) but in massing him when their was an order not too, without even consulting me or tiz, posting it on our forums or PMing us was just wrong.
Yes you losing 7T to huxley was also unlucky but again, what is the point in having standing orders if you refuse to listen to them?

I hope you have fun where ever you go and someone has the influence over you to keep you restrained, you deserve to enjoy this game how ever you want but your too dangerous latly. sorry.
Bromas
Forum Addict

Jeez Jake, why not tell everyone I'm an arse?

I mean, DUDE I'M NOT AN ARSE!
AeonKnight
Forum Regular
Race: Ancient
ID: 14055
Alternate name(s): ~Lord Helikaon~
AK
Heli
~Velocity~

Andy! wrote:Jeez Jake, why not tell everyone I'm an arse?

I mean, DUDE I'M NOT AN ARSE!

lol your very presence here makes you an arse xD

Your one of two things in this world, an arse or an arse kisser xD
so which are you?..................
Bromas
Forum Addict

You can be more than that... However I will admit freely that I am an arse
Ryuujin Jakka
Forum Addict
Alliance: Ghost Riders 2ic Diplo
Race: System Overlord
ID: 1976503
Alternate name(s): Al Capone / ~Ryuujin Jakka~

I'm not arguing with you AK but don't u think lilfish just stood for what he thought was right , fish is a good guy I told him dot mass Andy well sort it out but he had already done the deed fish wouldn't have done anything of Andy just said to chill bro war on alliance was an accident I don't want a war , fih don't want this either he's just finished warring with Rico's and has been slowly rebuilding , tiki I think u would understand me better , why is it so much hastle just fr a mass , both sides provoked just let them har their fight or talk it over with them at the same time instead of. Moaning and groaning 7t naq fair hit but fish stood up for him self , u expect him just to let everyone moan back and forh in pm's Andy knows me well and so does fish I didn't want two friend warring but in
The end of the day it's a war game a little trouble here and there is goin
To happen

~ryuu
Field Marshall wrote: Ryu - Legend, best of the best...you're sick...and I hate your 5T MS! < in 2010 when the closes MS at the time was 2.8 T , shortly after i hit 7Trill and then 8tms (Long before the MS HUGE Buff Update !) and the next closest was just barely over 3T at the time it took many years and that mouthership to go untouched as rank 1 without any upgrades at all before ETL finally caught up to it and then a couple of others eventually while it sat reletively untouched for years , yet still to this day that account remains competitive with a great ms , under Drah's command. Many say i Pioneered the current MS Meta , which is both cool and i regret because ms's are insane these days lol !
~Belsamber~ wrote:Borek and Ryu for SGW guru's post are like mangasms, they're that good.
Bromas
Forum Addict

I'm annoyed because he decided he didnt want war then farmed me twice knowing I was online.

01:56 ~lilfish~ 39,916,422,850 Naquadah stolen 15 384,092 537,044 2,483,903,154,350 2,877,119,269,240 details
01:41 ~lilfish~ 98,820,236,736 Naquadah stolen 15 392,313 558,730 2,483,903,154,350 2,958,090,993,260 details
Rudy Peña
Forum Addict
Alternate name(s): Wrath of Achilles

Andy! wrote:I'm annoyed because he decided he didnt want war then farmed me twice knowing I was online.

01:56 ~lilfish~ 39,916,422,850 Naquadah stolen 15 384,092 537,044 2,483,903,154,350 2,877,119,269,240 details
01:41 ~lilfish~ 98,820,236,736 Naquadah stolen 15 392,313 558,730 2,483,903,154,350 2,958,090,993,260 details

suck it up man. You get farmed, no big deal. Stop your whining like some 5 year old kid...you are 10 years older than a 5 year old. ;)
Spoiler
R0B3RT wrote: you are like my wife
you never loose :smt101
Spoiler
Field Marshall wrote:I don't think there is a single member ingame that could take on the lion at the moment. Not a single person...
I'm a brown nose. Sue me.
Bromas
Forum Addict

No, I will accept it if he farms me profitably... Prefferably without saying he wants no war.
Rudy Peña
Forum Addict
Alternate name(s): Wrath of Achilles

Andy! wrote:No, I will accept it if he farms me profitably... Prefferably without saying he wants no war.

100bil and 40bil are profitable hits, brother.
Spoiler
R0B3RT wrote: you are like my wife
you never loose :smt101
Spoiler
Field Marshall wrote:I don't think there is a single member ingame that could take on the lion at the moment. Not a single person...
I'm a brown nose. Sue me.

Return to “Vendetta corner”