RiCoS WÅrLoRdS -v- Forgotten Serenity

Warning: Role Playing Zone - Content guidelines are applied less stringently.
For the many battle and war threads, and individual challenges for other players.
Forum rules
This is a war Forum. Minors, faint of heart, or those with heart conditions are encouraged to use the General forums.
The team reserves its right to change the titles of threads to ensure that the title reflects the nature of the thread
Link to: Message from the Section Head and Mods
curtthehurt1
Forum Irregular
ID: 0

Re: RiCoS WÅrLoRdS -v- Forgotten Serenity

Nice onliner for Ashrak and Daku! I was refreshing your two's stat pages, and all of a sudden the question marks on ashrak's all became visible! and then did it again just now! that was pretty intense on both sides no doubt, cause I know daku was near the panic stage when you two started out!
Spoiler

xDaku
Forum Addict
Alliance: Forgotten Serenity - leader
ID: 27858

Well, one of the most fun wars I've been in just ended. Great fighting for the most part, had its ups and downs just like most wars but at the end of the day, everyone turned out to be a fighter.

I think everyone got atleast one good onliner from both sides, I know I had a fair few and only got zeroed online twice of which one was a funny technicality.

I just came out of the best onliner I've ever had, and that's saying a lot as I've had a lot of memorable ones. Joker was good, duck and I were star crossed lovers for a lot of this war, Ash and I just went through a whole war on its own.

For me, Man of the Match for Ricos would be Duck Dodgers.

For FS, I'd have to go with Mezz for his insane kills, though I think I came out better in the onliners :-D

Ashrak just tried again, sorry mate, not happening :P

Till next time guys, kudos to you all ;)

ME:

Kills - 1,668,122,395

[spoiler]Attack Soldiers Killed(60) 2,484,217
Defence Soldiers Killed(20) 7,876,885
Attack Super Soldiers Killed(300) 374,077,065
Defence Super Soldiers Killed(100) 449,312,380
Spies Killed(50) 553,252,078
Spy Killers Killed(50) 281,119,770[/spoiler]

Losses - 1,202,956,681

[spoiler]Raiders Lost 5,243,682
Guards Lost 9,082,777
Super Soldier Lost 434,926,603
Super Guards Lost 306,118,887
Undercover Agents Lost 229,694,317
Assassin Lost 217,890,415[/spoiler]

Think my losses show the defs I've built, only time I was low was when I was out due to RL.

Great war guys, Ashrak, good onliner, Dodgers, love your spirit, see you guys around.

And Apostle, I was posting on here when you took those spies, but oh well **Filtered** happens :)
Spoiler
Easy^ wrote: I am sorry if my shadow is too awesome for you to stand in.
E
MEZZANINE wrote:
Oooo I like higher math

E=Mc2*SGW = ( ( U = A*S*S ) + ( JT + $$$ + E*G*O ) ) + ( FS = AWESOME + Infinity ). Therefor FS -> DDE :D
Yyith wrote:Yyith says:
thats why women have small feet
get closer to the sink
Spoiler
Mezzanine wrote:Picture a hot summers day, sitting on the grass ( maybe smoking it too lol ), sun shining, cool breeze, cold beer, beautiful lady, perfect Serenity

Now picture your worst nightmare, the grass turned into trenches of mud, rain drenching you, ice winds, down to rations, surrounded by death and destruction

Turning your dreams into nightmares is what we do, heed this warning and pass it on, else you will forget your serenity forever

Blood in 2012 - Updated 1st Sep, 2012:
Spoiler
Attack Soldiers killed: 32,934,122
Defence Soldiers killed: 17,810,494
Attack Supers killed: 777,708,800
Defence Supers killed: 1,004,092,379
Spy Killers killed: 301,726,911
Spies Killed: 1,223,520,310
Total: 3,357,793,016

Raiders lost: 5,324,560
Guards lost: 14,223,773
Super Soldiers lost: 907,918,161
Super Guards lost: 654,870,558
Undercover Agents lost: 411,831,764
Assassin lost: 269,766,078
Total: 2,263,934,894
Drought
Forum Expert

Lord Dodgers, sitting in the captains chair, chewing on something unsavory, looks at the cadet as he comes trolling in with a large stack of paper.

Cadet: L .. L … Lo Loo Loord .. Look captain, the battles reports and result of last month’s massacre.

Dodgers: That looks like a lot of work Cadet, you better read it to me as my eyes are busy. *He states while reading a dirty magazine* Just give me a summary of the highlights.

Cadet: Captain, it was confirmed we have killed more then 1 billion enemy units.

Dodgers: Wauw … just look at that.

Cadet: Yeah that is impressive captain *sees Dodgers staring a bit to deeply at the center pin up* sjees

Dodgers throws aside the magazine and walks over to the Cadet, knocking the papers from his hands.

Dodgers: Preposterous I tell you, preposterous.

Cadet: Wha… wha .. what I ….. something going on sir ?

Dodgers: yes something is wrong, this issue is last years November, I told you I wanted the Christmas edition. Anyway, On with the details. I heard we took a fair bit of resources.

Cadet: Ohw yes captain, it was confirmed that in the course of last 4 weeks we took well over 120T trillion naquadah from our opposers and we lost a little over 50 trillion, all in all still a good 60 trillion in takings. Not to mention over 130 million units in total raided from the enemy.

Dodgers: Something tells me that does not make up for some of those men we send in.

Cadet: Indeed Captain, those near 670 million men went to their grave with dignity and respect,
sir.

Dodgers: 670 million … oh my, I do hope they were insured, … the funerary costs are enormous.

Cadet: Captain, you told me to let them lay dead on the enemies doorstep.

Dodgers: Oh right, but someone had to give that order. Anything more interesting.

Cadet: Well up until today we had a lead in spies killing ratio, but you kind of messed that up, its 290 million spies lost versus 260 million killed. We killed 180 million anticoverts in comparison to the 40 million losses there though.

Dodgers: Cadet, that almost sounds as if you did not work hard enough, or simply did not listen to my orders swiftly enough.

Cadet: But but but …

Dodgers: No Buts my little space ham .. tell me, how many enemy soldiers manage to kill themselves on our defenses and how many did we kill?

Cadet: Those were actually not half bad, you lost 274 million units defending and killed almost 520 million. Not to mention the 420 million defense mercenaries killed on the enemy porches too.
And roughly 330 million enemy super soldiers smashed into our defenses.

Dodgers: All these numbers Cadet, tell me something concrete and manageable.

Cadet: well .. about 1,1 billion enemy units killed and 670 million enemy mercenaries total, and our losses a little over 1 billion units with 370 million mercenaries.

Dodgers: MY GOD … that’s …

Cadet: Yes I know Captain.

Dodgers: No I mean miss june will retire next year, at the age of 29, tsk tsk tsk so many good years ahead, she must have made a fortune with those breasts.

Cadet: *sigh* As a point of note captain, Apart from that one guy in Forgotten Serenity, we owned most of their mother ships, but that one guy we couldn’t make up for that on the enemies behalf. It was just too big !!

*some crazy scot runs in telling how they couldn't handle the pressure*

Cadet: Right, about 9 million mother ship attributes destroyed and 10,5 million lost.
As a side note, we used well over 200k turns on the enemy where they only used 60k on us. Also, about the naqudauh spendages ….

Dodgers: WAIT … look there !!!

The cadet looks behind him, sees nothing and looks back, and there is a sign : “Out for coffee”

Cadet: He always does that, as if they confederacy doesn’t have enough financial problems as it is.
I better hand in the reports.

** Ducks Journal, stardate … the day after yesterday **

It was a long war, 4 weeks, and after the initial devastation on during our easter celebrations in our homelands, we have retaliated against many intruders and taken so many resources.
It was a slaughter house, we had seen a wide variety of warriors and weaklings on the battle, on either side for that matter.
It has been an most interesting event, many tactics and strategies were applied, some failed and some turned the tides of the battles.
There were also very interesting strategies applied by the enemies, even some they only applied at the last day, very interesting.
It’s a shame this war didn’t truly resolve all of the issues there have been in the past, for instance those AA guys, one barely moved, and the other one sold off quicker then a wallstreet crash.
Also, some of their greatest killers been well under 100 million army size for over 2 weeks, not to mention under 10 million for more then a week. Nevertheless, apart for some, they never fail to impress.
Our side had about half of the enemies side more, so there would be likely more to kill for them.
For a future event, it will be noted that our mother ship will need to undergo necessary upgrades, and to notch down those spies losses, it would be a good idea to increase our covert abilities. Also, with an eye on enemy activity, it might be more wise to leave minimum amounts trained when not being around, this has been a fair tactic the enemy used, and will reduce the overall ridiculous casualties suffered by our men.

Dodgers *looking for the christmas edition*, out
Last edited by Drought on Sat May 05, 2012 11:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
a very bad hairdo
Abhorsen 1991
Forum Regular
Alliance: Forgotten serenity
Race: Ancient
ID: 71676

Made this in honour of (by the looks of it) one of the most intense onliners in a long time!
(I apologise about the bias that the picture holds :D)

My kills for the war :)

Attack Soldiers Killed(60) 5,834,134
Defence Soldiers Killed(20) 2,010,928
Attack Super Soldiers Killed(300) 146,514,839
Defence Super Soldiers Killed(100) 61,217,226
Spies Killed(50) 13,132,294
Spy Killers Killed(50) 22,506,173
TOTAL:251,215,594

FINAL! DEATHS!
Raiders Lost 989,604
Guards Lost 72,210
Super Soldier Lost 67,618,135
Super Guards Lost 117,343,585
Undercover Agents Lost 67,396,276
Assassin Lost 19,530,363
TOTAL: 272950173

I didn't do as great as I thought I would but man it was one fun war :) met some fairly epic people and had some fairly epic onliners thanks to everyone :) (mostly :))

EIT: nice post Mr. Dodgers :P
Last edited by Abhorsen 1991 on Sat May 05, 2012 11:44 pm, edited 2 times in total.
ImageImage
Mimes, Cholestoral, Ninjas. The silent Killers
xDaku
Forum Addict

Awesome post :P
Spoiler
E
MEZZANINE wrote:
Oooo I like higher math

E=Mc2*SGW = ( ( U = A*S*S ) + ( JT + $$$ + E*G*O ) ) + ( FS = AWESOME + Infinity ). Therefor FS -> DDE :D
get closer to the sink
Spoiler
Mezzanine wrote:Picture a hot summers day, sitting on the grass ( maybe smoking it too lol ), sun shining, cool breeze, cold beer, beautiful lady, perfect Serenity

Now picture your worst nightmare, the grass turned into trenches of mud, rain drenching you, ice winds, down to rations, surrounded by death and destruction

Turning your dreams into nightmares is what we do, heed this warning and pass it on, else you will forget your serenity forever

Spoiler

xDaku
Forum Addict

Abhorsen 1991 wrote:Image

Made this in honour of (by the looks of it) one of the most intense onliners in a long time!
(I apologise about the bias that the picture holds :D)

My kills for the war :)

Attack Soldiers Killed(60) 5,834,134
Defence Soldiers Killed(20) 2,010,928
Attack Super Soldiers Killed(300) 146,514,839
Defence Super Soldiers Killed(100) 61,217,226
Spies Killed(50) 13,132,294
Spy Killers Killed(50) 22,506,173
TOTAL:251,215,594

FINAL! DEATHS!
Raiders Lost 989,604
Guards Lost 72,210
Super Soldier Lost 67,618,135
Super Guards Lost 117,343,585
Undercover Agents Lost 67,396,276
Assassin Lost 19,530,363
TOTAL: 272950173

I didn't do as great as I thought I would but man it was one fun war :) met some fairly epic people and had some fairly epic onliners thanks to everyone :) (mostly :))

ROFL! :smt060
Spoiler
E
MEZZANINE wrote:
Oooo I like higher math

get closer to the sink
Spoiler

Spoiler

ƒëmmë
Forum Elite
Alternate name(s): ƒëmmë ƒatalë
temptress
cleo_catra

[quote="Abhorsen 1991"]Image

:shock: Nice work, what's his rank now?

nice parting shot about AA DD, we could Almost say same about one of your own too :)
But lets not quibble bout things gone bye,

Well played Ricos and FS..

*crowd goes wild* =D> =D> =D> =D> =D>
To fight and conquer in all your battles is not supreme excellence;
supreme excellence consists in breaking the enemy's resistance without fighting.
-Sun Tzu, the Art of War
31/07/2012 6:13:16 AM Hope Light ID's mean nothing imo if you can back yourself up.
31/07/2012 6:13:22 AM Hope Light only **Filtered** hide them.
Be careful who you trust, even the devil was once an angel
veritas vos liberabit
Forums own rules
http://stargatewars.herebegames.com/vie ... 7#p2510387
Spoiler
Section Admins - who will be 'in charge' of the section in question. They will be responsible for the overall feel of the section, the setup/structure, and most importantly the community/users in the section. This will incorporate the old 'ombudsman' role. And insofar as the Section Admin is responsible for the users, they are also responsible for the high level mod behaviour towards the users.
So -as a user - if you have an issue with how you are treated, rules, bans, whatever --goto the section admin... They are there for you!

There is no 'reporting structure' in this setup -- tech, mod, and section admins are all on equal footing, each with their own (somewhat overlapping) responsibilities.
Mods report directly to the mod admin, and indirectly to the section admin for the section in which they mod.
Drought
Forum Expert

fem fatale wrote: meh

you should realy not comment on this war femme, you werent even in it
a very bad hairdo
~TheJoker~
Forum Irregular
Alliance: ~RiCoS_WÅrLoRdS~
ID: 1908084

*TheJoker, Batman and Robin; sitting in a Bar*

Joker: H00H00, haha .. why the serious look there buddy ?, turn that frown, upside down !!
That brat xDaku, juts as terrible as you, you winged Rat. Always coming on to me like I’m his date for the prom.

Batman: Stop being so cheer full and keep your rubbish to yourself.

Robin: Yeah leave him be Joker, his pet rabbit died.

Joker: euhh

*joker pulls a rabbit out of his seeve*

Joker: Smile rat face :-D

Batman: I will make you eat that rabbit if you don’t cut it out.

Joker: Just like you made me eat over 100 million units of those FS anti covert units ?

Robin: What ?

Batman: Robin, he means that large war that went on for over 4 weeks, of which joker only been part of for 2 weeks.

*Joker flips the finger at Batman*

Batman: Like as if you did anything …..

Joker: I will resist from having to proof myself to the likes of you two pups, but I did manage to kill about the same as that have gotten killed … somewhere around 150 million supers involved there.

Robin: 150 million ???? That like an entire population, and you mention it as if they were canon fodder.

Joker: Canon fodder hmmmmm *makes note to buy human size canon* Speaking of canons … I did commit heaps of sabotage, must have been close to 100 million in weapons losses on the enemy broder.

Batman: I am really not interested in your activities. Robin, get me a drink, I am going to sing a song about fluffy the rabbit.

*Robin leaves the bar quickly before Batman notices he stepped out*

Batman: Where the hell …. Joker, that’s your fault.

*Joker carefully takes out a pencil, and sticks it with the pointy end in the bar*

Joker: I can make that pencil disappear.

Batman: I am not falling for that.

Joker: Well …….

*Joker grabs the rabbit from his sleeve and slam it on the bar*

Batman: Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooeeess
Image Image

*********************************** TheJoker Trade Feedback ***********************************

My Msn is : Dan@skeav.com (MSN Allways Online 24/7)
xDaku
Forum Addict

ROFL! that rabbit had it coming :P
Spoiler
E
MEZZANINE wrote:
Oooo I like higher math

get closer to the sink
Spoiler

Spoiler

Hyourinmaru
Forum Newbie
Alliance: Forgotten Serenity
Race: Ancient

Nice post Dodgers and The Joker all i can say is haha to that post :D

overslept by 2hours for the end of the war....damn alarms never seem to work.

so it is a 48hour NAP now right?
just want to clarify :)

hope both sides had fun.
i had fun, being my first war and all.

~Sit upon the Frozen Heavens~
Brothers
Forum Intermediate

well played guys i see ricos pulled in more players to get there rank back up
woot woot

well played guys and girls from both sides
Drought
Forum Expert

Brothers wrote:well played guys i see ricos pulled in more players to get there rank back up
woot woot

And you sir, I will hit you back up (pm) when my MS is up to par :-D for a lil re-match if thats ok ^_^
a very bad hairdo
Brothers
Forum Intermediate

Duck Dodgers wrote:
Brothers wrote:well played guys i see ricos pulled in more players to get there rank back up
woot woot

And you sir, I will hit you back up (pm) when my MS is up to par :-D for a lil re-match if thats ok ^_^

and of course

we both need to bolster our resources back up

in my eyes your r the best fighter in ricos and your not scarred of anything

on ricos said your man of the match
Dark Hero
Forum Expert
Alliance: Truly Infidel
Race: FRA + other monkeys
ID: 20558

Battle Report:
GameTime: May05 - 03:08.18 (Approx. 24 hours ago)

The forces of Dark Hero at this stage of the war were battle weary but still alert. There had been many wars that have taken place in sgw universe but not many (if any even) have surpassed the amount of casualties that have taken place during the war between RiCoS WÅrLoRdS and they of Forgotten Serenity. Dark Hero came back after a long time of thinking about the 'mechanics of the universe' (mid term exams lol). He noticed there was little time left before the end of the war and simply had to do some more warring with they of the ricos.

Yesterday dropped off ppt not long before having to go celebrate cinco de mayo with my rugby team (damn tequila) started hitting everyone off ppt taking down whatever ms I could find and started looking around for people to mass, saw kickback in their ranks and started hitting him, then got a message from the joker saying he was not a part of the war apparently even though I had actively read through the whole thread and nothing was mentioned about kickback being included in the war. So took down his 5T def and when I read the pm sent to me left his 20m spies in the open and was about to continue on others.

All of a sudden kickback, FG as well as the joker started hitting me back. Dark Hero got a little excited being gangbanged and defended his best while the three were pounding me from the back. My ms stood strong throughout the battle and proved to be very helpful with my great ME from all the casualties lost on taking my defence.

After defending I started hitting back The joker seeing as kickback decided not to rebuild while he massed me back. Then realised the joker was actually autobanned and I was unable to hit him back while he was able to mass me. Then moved of course onto the only remaining other guy that was massing me FG and started massing down his def while also furiously repairing my defence. In the end giving out all the war setting I was going to lose it either way. Anyways great battles guys I am slightly disappointed I could only mass one of you back really but all is well because least I got another onliner (been a while since I last had a 3v1 encounter actually) :-D

Man of the match has to go to duck dodgers, the onliner we had was when my internet was playing up and I was not happy I did not get to do much more that onliner but really, kudos to you mate well done in this war

ME are included:

Your Achievements (war points per in brakets)
[spoiler]Attack Mercs Killed (30) 40,572,642
Defence Mercs Killed (10) 68,630,899
Attack Soldiers Killed(60) 1,193,528
Defence Soldiers Killed(20) 1,721,065
Attack Super Soldiers Killed(300) 127,192,897
Defence Super Soldiers Killed(100) 165,748,307
Spies Killed(50) 120,344,866
Spy Killers Killed(50) 13,001,172
Mothership Weapons Destroyed(300) 2,396,785
Mothership Shields Destroyed(300) 2,367,451
Mothership Fleets Destroyed(200) 185,113
Planet Defences Destroyed(300) 126,720
Planets Taken(5000) 1
Naquadah Stolen(0.0001) 23,156,507,373,531
Untrained Kidnapped(50) 94,342,200
Weapon Points Destroyed (Sab+Att)(0.0001) 5,352,077,316,305
Attack Turns Used(1) 11,690
TOTAL WAR EXPERIENCE POINTS 71,946,609,757[/spoiler]

Your Failures
[spoiler]Attacking Mercenaries Lost 105,468,597
Defending Mercenaries Lost 68,072,235
Raiders Lost 253,466
Guards Lost 3,199,961
Super Soldier Lost 129,570,016
Super Guards Lost 72,997,924
Undercover Agents Lost 90,145,358
Assassin Lost 136,980,660
Mothership Weapons Lost 1,380,327
Mothership Shields Lost 2,119,353
Mothership Fleets Lost 239,591
Planet Defences Lost 0
Planets Lost 1
Naquadah Lost 24,353,375,267,052
Untrained Lost 57,864,423
Weapon Points Destroyed (Sab+Att on You) 0
Attack Turns Used Against You 31,233
Plus/Minus 0[/spoiler]

536m killed
604m lost :smt050

and now.... Dark Hero will return to battle his **Filtered** hangover and smoke some weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeed
Last edited by Dark Hero on Sun May 06, 2012 4:31 am, edited 2 times in total.
Spoiler
Awards:
Spoiler
Presenting Vicariously:
Spoiler
Andy says: (12:15:34 PM)
i thought singapore was in china >.>

Dark Hero says: (12:15:41 PM)
AHAHAHAHA

Andy says: (12:15:41 PM)
or is that japan

Dark Hero says: (12:15:54 PM)