The Alex Jones discussion thread.

jedi~tank
Forum Zombie
ID: 0

Re: Gun Rights

Maybe the kid was threatening the guy that shot him..I see it all the time here..bruthas go on talking all kinds of **Filtered** and stepping in peoples faces and just getting too close, or yappin that trap too long and it being dark???? Hey man, keep your mouth shut and stop trying to live like an mtv gangsta vid and life your life for **Filtered** sake. Im serious..Ive seen people harrassed on a regular basis by the same dudes or two and its a wonder they havent been shot too for being threatening..I dont think we are hearing about everything on this one..just the surface. "anotha brotha shot dead" lets call the rev sharpton and have a media blow up on it..sorry but this is not new.

"What I want to see is a tight knit group not a collection of people pulling in different directions"
Deni
[KMA]Avenger
Forum Zombie
Location: Borehamwood Elstree, England, 2 mins from George Lucas Studios.

The Alex Jones discussion thread.

Discuss anything you like about the man.

So what do you think about AJ, mad man, fraud, liar, fear monger? should he and others like him be locked up? have you ever listened to the AJ show and dismissed him as 1 or all of the above?

If you'd like to include David Icke in this discussion please feel free to do so.

Infinite Love Is the Only Truth: Everything Else Is Illusion.

-David Icke
Legendary Apophis
Forum History
Alliance: Generations
Race: System Lord
ID: 7889
Alternate name(s): Apophis the Great

Re: The Alex Jones discussion thread.

I wouldn't say they should be locked up, but it still annoys me how these guys play with and create more people's fears and create a paranoid feeling worse than the threat(s) pointed really are.
Spoiler

Incarnate - LG - LG1 - LG2 - LG3 - LG4 - AG - EAG ~ AGoL - Completed
Spoiler
<Dmonix> Damnit Jim how come every conversation with you always ends up discussing something deep and meaningful?
<Dmonix> We always end up discussing male/female differences or politics or football
<Dmonix> All the really important issues in life
[KMA]Avenger
Forum Zombie

Doesn't that depend on your POV of how serious the subject matter or news item really is?

Take the banking crises for instance, correct me if i am wrong but you are of the opinion that it's not as bad as some make it out to be...where as i know how desperate the entire financial system really is. so if AJ or DI or anyone else reports a crises regarding the financial system you may well dismiss the report as fearmongering, while i would see it as the truth the media is not prepared to tell you about.

Correct me if am wrong.

-David Icke
EAT THE WATERMELON
Forum Irregular
Alternate name(s): jesus

[KMA]Avenger wrote:Discuss anything you like about the man.

So what do you think about AJ, mad man, fraud, liar, fear monger? should he and others like him be locked up? have you ever listened to the AJ show and dismissed him as 1 or all of the above?

If you'd like to include David Icke in this discussion please feel free to do so.

he is none of the above

:smt017
quotes
SSG EnterTheLion wrote:
PS: Eat the watermelon- all I can say is ](*,)
MEZZANINE wrote:Saw a comedian the other day, he said there are now condoms with anesthetic on the inside to numb a man and make him last longer, but he found a better use, put them on inside out and you never have to wake your misses up when you get home drunk and fancy a bit :smt043

Oh wait.. I mis-read the topic, thought you said entering in the night lol
Jedi~Tank wrote:If you tards spent as much time moding these forums as you do arguing with players over ingame **Filtered** this might be ok one day..my guy got **Filtered** over, I dont care what the reason is we want it corrected, no need to come in and spam yet ANOTHER thread with an argument on someone else's behalf, and take your warning and shove it up your ass. ;)
old siggies
[KMA]Avenger
Forum Zombie

EAT THE WATERMELON wrote:
[KMA]Avenger wrote:Discuss anything you like about the man.

he is none of the above

:smt017

Feel free to elaborate and tell us how you see the man.

-David Icke
EAT THE WATERMELON
Forum Irregular

well he can be a bit annoying, often making small issues seem bigger (what repoter dosent do this?)

but that aside, he is not afraid to bring up the issues the liberal media wont

:smt060
quotes
SSG EnterTheLion wrote:
MEZZANINE wrote:Saw a comedian the other day, he said there are now condoms with anesthetic on the inside to numb a man and make him last longer, but he found a better use, put them on inside out and you never have to wake your misses up when you get home drunk and fancy a bit :smt043

Jedi~Tank wrote:If you tards spent as much time moding these forums as you do arguing with players over ingame **Filtered** this might be ok one day..my guy got **Filtered** over, I dont care what the reason is we want it corrected, no need to come in and spam yet ANOTHER thread with an argument on someone else's behalf, and take your warning and shove it up your ass. ;)
old siggies
[KMA]Avenger
Forum Zombie

I wouldn't stick any kind of label on the media, such as, left, right or liberal...the only thing i would call the media is pathetic and sell-outs.....

Aside from that, AJ does an excellent job, even if he can be annoying ;)
Last edited by [KMA]Avenger on Fri Apr 13, 2012 12:01 am, edited 1 time in total.

-David Icke
Legendary Apophis
Forum History
Alliance: Generations
Race: System Lord
ID: 7889
Alternate name(s): Apophis the Great

[KMA]Avenger wrote:I wouldn't stick any kind of label on the media, such as, left, right or liberal...the only thing i would call the media is pathetic and sell-puts.....

Obviously, we disagree there...
Anyway, I would agree with what Wikipedia says about Alex Jones, paleoconservative, right-wing conspiracy theorist, hard constitutionalist.
Spoiler

Incarnate - LG - LG1 - LG2 - LG3 - LG4 - AG - EAG ~ AGoL - Completed
Spoiler
<Dmonix> Damnit Jim how come every conversation with you always ends up discussing something deep and meaningful?
<Dmonix> We always end up discussing male/female differences or politics or football
<Dmonix> All the really important issues in life
[KMA]Avenger
Forum Zombie

I say that for a number of reasons, 1 of which is that i cannot remember the last time the media told the truth, or something worth listening to. especially the tv media.

-David Icke
EAT THE WATERMELON
Forum Irregular

[KMA]Avenger wrote:I wouldn't stick any kind of label on the media, such as, left, right or liberal...the only thing i would call the media is pathetic and sell-outs.....

Aside from that, AJ does an excellent job, even if he can be annoying ;)

well said i couldnt agree more
quotes
SSG EnterTheLion wrote:

old siggies
Jack
Evil Reincarnated
Alliance: The Empire
Race: Dragonborn
ID: 6475

Alex Jones is a liar and a miscreant. He is a used car salesman, but rather than cars he pedals fear.

I'd go so far as to suspect him of being a plant. COINTELPRO comes to mind.

Still, every good lie must have some truth behind it.
Ya'll acting like you know what monster is
Me have 25 years in the monster biz
All monsters think you can fuss with this
Well you can talk to me Snuffleupagus
Me sneak into your house, me leave before dawn
Your daughters will be pregnant and your cookies will be gone
Malx wrote:Make kids not cancer!

Return to “General intelligent discussion topics”