Banned

Ombudsman Case Archives
00RA00
Forum Regular
ID: 0
Alternate name(s): Paul

Re: Banned

Lithium wrote:
~Drunken Master~ wrote:I read it as Who da Fudge are you ?

nah he meant Who da master are you , at least its what i thought :smt064

^ n lick, lick, lick, lick, lick, lick, lick, lick, lick, lick, lick, lick, lick, lick, lick, lick, lick, lick, lick, lick, lick, lick, lick, lick, lick, lick, lick, lick, lick, lick, lick, lick, lick, lick, lick, lick, lick, lick, lick, lick, lick, lick, lick, lick, lick, lick, lick, lick, lick, lick, lick, lick, lick, lick, lick, lick, lick, lick, lick, lick, lick, lick, lick, lick, lick, lick, lick, lick, lick, lick, lick, lick, lick, lick, lick, lick, lick, lick, lick, lick, lick, lick, lick, lick, lick, lick, lick, lick, lick, lick, lick, lick, lick, lick, lick, lick, lick, lick, lick, lick, lick, lick, lick, lick, lick, lick, lick, lick, lick, lick, lick, lick, lick, lick, lick, lick, lick, lick, lick, lick, lick, lick, lick, lick, lick, lick, lick, lick, lick, lick, lick, lick, lick, lick, lick, lick, lick, lick, lick, lick, lick, lick, lick, lick, lick, lick

was that brown stuff nice
Jim
Pony Princess
Alliance: MaYHeM
Race: Asgard
ID: 45162
Alternate name(s): Bucephalus
Kishin

~Drunken Master~ wrote:do we have to make an issue about everthing ?? :smt078

Nope, so why not obey the rules and sthu.
Lithium
Forum Zombie
Alliance: The Pirate's Panties
Race: Pirate

this thread better get locked or it goes a pack of spam.
Previously on GateWars Forum
The orgin of Guild
Spoiler
Lithium wrote:he was talkin bout me and remembering the days i was massing him wit one finger ;)
Guild wrote:is that the same finger you stick up your bum ? :smt060
Lithium wrote:no its the one who gave u life ;)
Field Marshall wrote:Lith put his finger up his bum and Guild arrived? :smt017
I wish that was genuinely true :)
Lithium wrote:oooo why there isnt any emo for this one , id have dropped of chair dead :smt042
MajorLeeHurts wrote:
Lithium wrote:oooo why there isnt any emo for this one , id have dropped of chair dead :smt042
Agreed that was the funnies **Filtered** ive read here!
Im sure JT is enjoying this thread , if he isnt hes in a coma !
Feedback Me
http://stargatewars.herebegames.com/vie ... 8&t=101259
~Drunken Master~
Forum Regular
Race: Drunken

Clarkey wrote:
00RA00 wrote:
Clarkey wrote:Lithium, please be respectful in the Ombs section... Yes that's right, this is the Ombs section.

stop being a idiot i had to click it to get into here, if you dont wanna look like 1 dont act like 1

I was pointing out to Lithium that this is in fact the Oms section and not general, I was not speaking to you.

There is no bias on my behalf. I reported an offence. It is up to the moderator who deals with it to judge it against the rules. Clearly the moderator agreed with me.

I have been completely respectful in this thread yet you attack me. I guess that's the difference between us.

I vote for Clarkey
Spoiler
Spoiler
~Drunken Master~
Forum Regular
Race: Drunken

Lithium wrote:this thread better get locked or it goes a pack of spam.

=D> :---)
Spoiler
Spoiler
00RA00
Forum Regular

Clarkey wrote:
00RA00 wrote:
Clarkey wrote:Lithium, please be respectful in the Ombs section... Yes that's right, this is the Ombs section.

stop being a idiot i had to click it to get into here, if you dont wanna look like 1 dont act like 1

I was pointing out to Lithium that this is in fact the Oms section and not general, I was not speaking to you.

There is no bias on my behalf. I reported an offence. It is up to the moderator who deals with it to judge it against the rules. Clearly the moderator agreed with me.

I have been completely respectful in this thread yet you attack me. I guess that's the difference between us.

shut up, it was probally you who banned me last time, n like you dont try n attack me, n yer u are n what mod
00RA00
Forum Regular

Jim wrote:
~Drunken Master~ wrote:do we have to make an issue about everthing ?? :smt078

Nope, so why not obey the rules and sthu.

well we do wen im getting done for something i shouldnt, n like im going to read the rules
Psyko
The Irresistible

This section is not for spamming. If you are going to spam, take it elsewhere please.

00RA00 wrote:
Lithium wrote:u cannot report anything, y can bring proves and gives yr version and obmu will check and give the final verdict. some cool time will calm u :-"

who da are you to tell me what i can report n cant
well for 1 if i was gunna mask out it wud be like not
2 i was pissed off so i used
3rdly the word i was using ist swearing
4thly clearly bias on clarkeys behalf

I've edited your post to remove the masking. Just because you were upset does not give you the right to swear or imply that you are. Even if the word you claim to have masked was not a curse, the act of masking you performed prevents anyone from knowing if that is the truth. As masking is against the rules, the warning stands.

Whether or not Clarkey is biased against you has no place here. That is something to take up with SuperSaiyan and/or the Admins.

00RA00 wrote:X i know what i wrote, i did that because ^, what so youre allowed to swear n let the word fillter fillter it ? why should it, n no i done nothing wrong so i sud b unbanned now !

well not really the last time i got done for something like this you mods kept to ur bias judgement, n then played with each other after what you had accomplished

The because does not matter. You are supposed to either not use the word, or use it and allow the filter to filter the word out of your post with "**Filtered**". Instead you presented the first letter of the word and used characters to imply a swear was used. That is masking. It is against the rules, so so you did do something wrong. The ban stays.

~Drunken Master~ wrote:yes but how do u prove he meant the bad word, I took it as fudge and many others will as well and Lith took it as something else as well..

do we have to make an issue about everthing ?? :smt078
You're right. It cannot be proven exactly which word was masked. However, we have to base our decision on the context of the post, the fact that a word was masked, and the implied word.

This case is closed! Do not drag this into another thread.
愛美
Section Admin of
General and the GC

Return to “Case Archives”