Seeking Alliance

for all Alliance discussion
Phraquards
Forum Newbie
ID: 0
Alternate name(s): PSN: Phraquards

Seeking Alliance

Im seeking an alliance with active members. I don't like being a lone wolf any more.

Thanks Phraquards
(In game name as well)
Phraquards
Elder Ancient God of the AJNA
{Supporter Status}
harchester
Forum History
Alliance: Ricos Roughnecks

Re: Seeking Alliance

Come check out Ricos Warlords if your looking for fun ;)
Even if you hear a bad story about me, Understand that there was a time I was good to those people to, But they won’t tell you that...
Phraquards
Forum Newbie

Cant find it.
Phraquards
{Supporter Status}
harchester
Forum History

Even if you hear a bad story about me, Understand that there was a time I was good to those people to, But they won’t tell you that...
Phraquards
Forum Newbie

Thanks it says your closed for recruitment
Phraquards
{Supporter Status}
Heisenberg
Forum Expert
Alliance: TDD
ID: 84840
Alternate name(s): The Architect

Come join our forgotten family. Our training alliance would be perfect for you.

Www.forgotten-serenity.com

~Archie
Guild
Forum Addict
Alliance: Retiring
Race: Draeden
ID: 1916018
Location: writing a booklet so people understand my humour :D

activity is in peak at DDE :D highest in the game
Retired but still on a rampage
Spoiler
Rudy Peña wrote:Yea, OE is the the next FS in terms of snipers. We proud ourselves on it to the point we give out awards and see who can mass the most with a 0 def.
Drahazar wrote:Im happy to snipe anyone i want, why should i build any defences for you people
George Hazard wrote:FM is like a rite of passage for alliances.
You haven't truly made it to manhood until you've slept with the town prostitute.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
harchester
Forum History

Phraquards wrote:Thanks it says your closed for recruitment

we are closed to recruitment but we will still look at all apps and if its good enough we shall accept ya :-D
ƒëmmë
Forum Elite
Alternate name(s): ƒëmmë ƒatalë
temptress
cleo_catra

The Architect wrote:Come join our forgotten family. Our training alliance would be perfect for you.

http://Www.forgotten-serenity.com

~Archie

;) listen to the man
To fight and conquer in all your battles is not supreme excellence;
supreme excellence consists in breaking the enemy's resistance without fighting.
-Sun Tzu, the Art of War
31/07/2012 6:13:16 AM Hope Light ID's mean nothing imo if you can back yourself up.
31/07/2012 6:13:22 AM Hope Light only **Filtered** hide them.
Be careful who you trust, even the devil was once an angel
veritas vos liberabit
Forums own rules
http://stargatewars.herebegames.com/vie ... 7#p2510387
Spoiler
Section Admins - who will be 'in charge' of the section in question. They will be responsible for the overall feel of the section, the setup/structure, and most importantly the community/users in the section. This will incorporate the old 'ombudsman' role. And insofar as the Section Admin is responsible for the users, they are also responsible for the high level mod behaviour towards the users.
So -as a user - if you have an issue with how you are treated, rules, bans, whatever --goto the section admin... They are there for you!

There is no 'reporting structure' in this setup -- tech, mod, and section admins are all on equal footing, each with their own (somewhat overlapping) responsibilities.
Mods report directly to the mod admin, and indirectly to the section admin for the section in which they mod.
_willie_
Forum Elite
Race: Forgotten

fem fatale wrote:
The Architect wrote:Come join our forgotten family. Our training alliance would be perfect for you.

http://Www.forgotten-serenity.com

~Archie

;) listen to the man

We are one of the most ruthless allainces in the game in a fun way. and we have a new training alliance If you would like to learn to fight it is a great place to start.
MOD SPEAK
Bromas
Forum Addict
ID: 97472
Alternate name(s): ~HydroFlux™~, Reinhardt

Join FS if its what suits you, just stay away from FF.

I disagree that DDE has the most activity, look at HVE or TAF if thats what you want
Guild
Forum Addict
Alliance: Retiring
Race: Draeden
ID: 1916018
Location: writing a booklet so people understand my humour :D

Andy! wrote:Join FS if its what suits you, just stay away from FF.

I disagree that DDE has the most activity, look at HVE or TAF if thats what you want

sweet then HVE vs DDE lets roll :smt047
Retired but still on a rampage
Spoiler
Rudy Peña wrote:Yea, OE is the the next FS in terms of snipers. We proud ourselves on it to the point we give out awards and see who can mass the most with a 0 def.
Drahazar wrote:Im happy to snipe anyone i want, why should i build any defences for you people
George Hazard wrote:FM is like a rite of passage for alliances.
You haven't truly made it to manhood until you've slept with the town prostitute.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Massacre
Forum Irregular
Alliance: The Dark Dominium
Race: DDE
ID: 1923635
Alternate name(s): ~Stiffy McBoing~

In this game, alot of alliances are good for trainees, HVE is good, DDE, FS, TA. Their all good, however The question is looking at what you want in the long run, you wont be a trainee forever. What do you want as your style of play, if you want to sit around and twiddle your thumbs (but fight when need be) join HVE, if you are a tiny bit arrogant and want to have a big mouth on the forums, go FS. TA is a good choice, dont know much about them, but i know a few people standup guys, cant say anything positive or negative about them as I dont know. If you want to jump into warring right off the rip and get some personalized experience, without caring about your losses, DDE is right for you, if you are not looking for that, and if you want to be a stat builder then i'd look at one of your other options. :)

As far as activity goes, it depends what times you are most active, different alliances are more or less based in different time zones, have more active than not in a certain time zone, DDE on good days has roughly 20 members on our forums at a time. Again just depends on the time.

Cheers
KJ wrote:indeed… people will fall in love with us and hate us at the same time
coz we'll be massing their accounts into oblivion
meanwhile they'll be staring at our perfect muscles
~Market Mod~
Mod Color
_willie_
Forum Elite
Race: Forgotten

Stiffy McBoing wrote:In this game, alot of alliances are good for trainees, HVE is good, DDE, FS, TA. Their all good, however The question is looking at what you want in the long run, you wont be a trainee forever. What do you want as your style of play, if you want to sit around and twiddle your thumbs (but fight when need be) join HVE, if you are a tiny bit arrogant and want to have a big mouth on the forums, go FS. TA is a good choice, dont know much about them, but i know a few people standup guys, cant say anything positive or negative about them as I dont know. If you want to jump into warring right off the rip and get some personalized experience, without caring about your losses, DDE is right for you, if you are not looking for that, and if you want to be a stat builder then i'd look at one of your other options. :)

As far as activity goes, it depends what times you are most active, different alliances are more or less based in different time zones, have more active than not in a certain time zone, DDE on good days has roughly 20 members on our forums at a time. Again just depends on the time.

Cheers

Love the generalization about FS.... We dont hvat big mouths on the forums, FS and stiffy dont get along to well... Why I dont know I wasn't arround. Do I care... No not really. Just wanted to let you know that were are a family and we take care of each other.
MOD SPEAK
Massacre
Forum Irregular
Alliance: The Dark Dominium
Race: DDE
ID: 1923635
Alternate name(s): ~Stiffy McBoing~

:-D
[spoiler]
[/spoiler]
KJ wrote:indeed… people will fall in love with us and hate us at the same time