READ OH READ

Specific to server: "GateWars: Battle of the Ascended"
SSG EnterTheLion
The Mane Mod & God Emperor of the Tolah
ID: 0

Honours and Awards

Re: READ OH READ

Firstly, if you noticed something off you should have reported it. In fact I mentioned what was noticed about you hours before you hit my account, and so did others who pmed me. So it has nothing to do with hitting me. If someone wants to hit, go ahead, as long as they realise there are no free blows when it comes to me.

All one has to do is read the arena bug thread to see that atleast one other made it public and 3 more privately expressed their views to me, INCLUDING an ingame enemy.
Spoiler
R0B3RT wrote:yep sorry not a bug i.m a noob :-D
Calibretto
Forum Expert
Alliance: TA
Race: back to drawingboard

You are missing my point here.

its about him threatening me personally. Noone talks to me like that. not about being hit...I thought that would happen anyway.

I did read that later yes. I massed you, then you were screaming possibly, like you did in the first few hours were you were ranting about Sol saying that you would have let the admin fire SoL.
Calibretto
Forum Expert

SSG EnterTheLion wrote:hmm I've noticed some players' planets jumping ALOT. Could it be that a small minority of players are receiving (through no fault of their own, but their good fortune) planets meant for others?

There comes out of your own mouth.
SSG EnterTheLion

Honours and Awards

3:51 recon:
Undeveloped Planets 615,000,000

Shadow 1,500,000,000
Intelligence 1,000,000,000
Military 0 0 0
Military Systems ??? ??? 600,000,000
Offensive Potential: 9,496,862,729,300,000
Defensive Potential 44,808,422,400,000,000
Covert Capacity: 216,090,000,000,000
Assassin Capacity: 533,610,000,000,000

now the 9:39 recon:
aUndeveloped Planets 0

Shadow 3,000,000,000
Intelligence 4,000,000,000
Military 0 0 0
Military Systems ??? 149,104,950 ???
Offensive Potential: 12,460,245,006,800,000
Defensive Potential 52,276,492,800,000,000
Covert Capacity: 864,360,000,000,000
Assassin Capacity: 1,067,220,000,000,000

a few hours later...
Total Attack Forces Defending Forces
Undeveloped Planets 7,466,208,942

Shadow 5,000,000,001
Intelligence 5,000,000,001
Military 0 0 0
Military Systems ??? ??? 1,398,884,200

Total Capacities
Offensive Potential: 40,943,689,896,400,000
Defensive Potential ???
Covert Capacity: 1,080,450,000,220,000
Assassin Capacity: 1,778,700,000,360,000
Influence Power: 3,770,544,548,860,000

With a single glance I can tell straightaway you jumped over 13 billion planets. Did that not look fishy? And don't try to pander to sol moaning about what I said. It's true if I had been admin and an employee had made a big mistake, they would be fired. Yes I was thoroughly pissed off for something else and SoL knows what that was too.
Spoiler
Feri
Forum Regular
ID: 1920808

By the same token then... the entire arena should be reset.

anyone who attacked anyone who didn't get the bonus planets they should have was treated unfairly and the people that attacked them abused the bug.

Everyone should have stopped playing as soon as the bugs were found or the entire arena is bugged.

Whoever wins this even if the planets are dished out properly now will have been affected by people getting killed or killing people unfairly.

Reset the arena or someone will unfairly get a no downside demi
:-"
I eat your spies
Spoiler

RSE says (11:22 PM)
no no.. you need to see it bigger
SSG EnterTheLion

Honours and Awards

Feri wrote:By the same token then... the entire arena should be reset.

anyone who attacked anyone who didn't get the bonus planets they should have was treated unfairly and the people that attacked them abused the bug.

Everyone should have stopped playing as soon as the bugs were found or the entire arena is bugged.

:-"

tbh I agree!
Spoiler
AeonKnight
Forum Regular
Alliance: The Order
Race: Ancient
ID: 14055
Alternate name(s): ~Lord Helikaon~
AK
Heli
~Velocity~

Dude, end of the day, if you hadnt spent as much money on this game as you have, you'd realise its still just a GAME.
Games have bugs, some people know about, some people dont.

No coder can ever claim they can create the perfect code with no bugs first time round, so in the long run it's probably best you arent admin as you'd be running out of people to code for you pretty damn quick xD

I see where your coming from, but thretening someone for a game is the most rediculas thing i've ever heard, Cali isnt slow, there a great person, If you'd of explained it to them, or who ever else has a bug against you, you'd probably find better results.
Cali may or may not of knows about the bug, tbh i'm not massive on the game mechanics, IF i got a load of free planets for fighting, i'd just assume it was right, i wouldnt sit with a calculator working out if i had to many.

End of the day, The Lion may have a saw tooth, but the people you upset, are the people who make the world the Lion has a saw tooth in. (cage the anger, you'll have more fun)

(on a side note, you probably dont even know who i am...............Meh)
SSG EnterTheLion

Honours and Awards

AeonKnight wrote:Dude, end of the day, if you hadnt spent as much money on this game as you have, you'd realise its still just a GAME.
Games have bugs, some people know about, some people dont.

No coder can ever claim they can create the perfect code with no bugs first time round, so in the long run it's probably best you arent admin as you'd be running out of people to code for you pretty damn quick xD

I see where your coming from, but thretening someone for a game is the most rediculas thing i've ever heard, Cali isnt slow, there a great person, If you'd of explained it to them, or who ever else has a bug against you, you'd probably find better results.
Cali may or may not of knows about the bug, tbh i'm not massive on the game mechanics, IF i got a load of free planets for fighting, i'd just assume it was right, i wouldnt sit with a calculator working out if i had to many.

End of the day, The Lion may have a saw tooth, but the people you upset, are the people who make the world the Lion has a saw tooth in. (cage the anger, you'll have more fun)

(on a side note, you probably dont even know who i am...............Meh)

He was informed about something fishy..he kept on. Hell I posted his name long before he attacked me, I was even trying to be nice from what he quoted of me. Despite such, he chose to go ahead without discovering more. So good guy or opportunistic? I would say the latter.
Spoiler
Calibretto
Forum Expert

If you know that so well that I was informed then also tell that there also was being said that I didnt have to worry.

For gods sake, its the admin ok? If I cant rely on him anymore then on who can I rely?

One other thing I had a few billion planets trained in income as well. You dont see the incomeplanets when you spy.
Juliette
Verified
The Queen
Race: Royalty
ID: 4323
Alternate name(s): Cersei Lannister

I am sure that when Sol says he is going to fix it, he is going to fix it. :-D Sol is not some random noob playing admin, but someone who generally does not move before having considered the next step. So be patient, be faithful and be relaxed. If the damage to the Arena is too substantial, it can all be burnt down.
Calibretto
Forum Expert

Cersei Lannister wrote:I am sure that when Sol says he is going to fix it, he is going to fix it. :-D Sol is not some random noob playing admin, but someone who generally does not move before having considered the next step. So be patient, be faithful and be relaxed. If the damage to the Arena is too substantial, it can all be burnt down.

I understand. I dont blame SoL at ol :P
SSG EnterTheLion

Honours and Awards

Calibretto wrote:If you know that so well that I was informed then also tell that there also was being said that I didnt have to worry.

For gods sake, its the admin ok? If I cant rely on him anymore then on who can I rely?

One other thing I had a few billion planets trained in income as well. You dont see the incomeplanets when you spy.

Sol and me have our differences, so do admin and myself, but if you leave everything up to the admins to discover, that's not fair is it! They depend on people reporting irregularities. Admin doesn't have the budget of Blizzard who have loads of testers, and even they still depend on player feedback.

I've always taken you for a good guy before, and there are quite a few people pming me on your behalf. I expected better of you!
Spoiler
doc holliday
Forum Elite
Alliance: Unnatural Selection

:smt101 what a whiner. Go find something real to care about rhett
Spoiler
Mathlord wrote:
doc holliday wrote:just don't come off ppt :smt071 :smt043
See what doc is really saying, is his six shooters tickle...until you die from it :D
Spoiler
prsko wrote:
SSG EnterTheLion wrote: As anyone who knows me knows, I never build up planets, if I steal a good one, so be it, but I never waste naq on a planet.
So that triple planet u bought was allready built up?
Or am I twisting your words like the rest?
Calibretto
Forum Expert

SSG EnterTheLion wrote:
Calibretto wrote:If you know that so well that I was informed then also tell that there also was being said that I didnt have to worry.

Sol and me have our differences, so do admin and myself, but if you leave everything up to the admins to discover, that's not fair is it! They depend on people reporting irregularities. Admin doesn't have the budget of Blizzard who have loads of testers, and even they still depend on player feedback.

I've always taken you for a good guy before, and there are quite a few people pming me on your behalf. I expected better of you!

Omg etl stop the accusations. I dont have to defend myself here...my god. That is not why I created this topic lol.
SSG EnterTheLion

Honours and Awards

Calibretto wrote:
SSG EnterTheLion wrote:

Omg etl stop the accusations. I dont have to defend myself here...my god. That is not why I created this topic lol.

So why did you create this topic? For sympathy? LMAO!!!
Spoiler

Return to “Ascended General”