Stratigize Vs Guild

A place for declaration of, requests for, and bragging about, one on one personal wars ...
stratigize
Forum Regular
Alliance: None
ID: 1916975

Re: Stratigize Vs Guild

CCexy wrote:if use want more than one DDE member in TA logs then use are going the right way about it

So by declaring this vendetta that JT approved its gonna bring more DDE members in the logs of TA?
stratigize
Forum Regular

CCexy wrote:you can have your vendetta just dont get to pushy is all im looking for a war any will do as far as im concerned (da vinci isnt what i mean or vendettas)

have fun

nope I wont get pushy.... Guild and I have already talked a little and I have been talking with my HC and JT. It has been agreed that the Vedentta was needed for this matter.
Guild
Forum Addict
Alliance: Retiring
Race: Draeden
ID: 1916018
Location: writing a booklet so people understand my humour :D

for the record:

1. i was happy to do the vendetta, had no problem whatsoever and dont want/need any DDE help and im sure they have faith in me to manage on my own

2. the massing i did was on ascended, might have got carried away but whatever..moving on

3. vimes massed my ascended, he has a habit of hitting me when im offline bless him :D

good luck strat 8)
Retired but still on a rampage
Spoiler
Rudy Peña wrote:Yea, OE is the the next FS in terms of snipers. We proud ourselves on it to the point we give out awards and see who can mass the most with a 0 def.
Drahazar wrote:Im happy to snipe anyone i want, why should i build any defences for you people
George Hazard wrote:FM is like a rite of passage for alliances.
You haven't truly made it to manhood until you've slept with the town prostitute.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
~crypt0n
Forum Regular
Alliance: Tauri Alliance
Race: TAF

Good luck both of you! :smt060
stratigize
Forum Regular

Guild wrote:for the record:

1. i was happy to do the vendetta, had no problem whatsoever and dont want/need any DDE help and im sure they have faith in me to manage on my own

2. the massing i did was on ascended, might have got carried away but whatever..moving on

3. vimes massed my ascended, he has a habit of hitting me when im offline bless him :D

good luck strat 8)

thanks for clearing everything up

Good luck Guild
dgb
Forum Expert
ID: 0

[BoT] Jason wrote:
Calibretto wrote:
CCexy wrote:watch your mouth

:neutral:
Someone is on their manperiod

Good luck Strat and Jonny

Make it a memorable one

lol very true love the anger :)

goooo strat - uve had a few few vendys of late guild people sure do love u :)
Guild
Forum Addict

dgb wrote:uve had a few few vendys of late guild people sure do love u :)

i just cant send the love out to people fast enough :smt060
Spoiler
Rudy Peña wrote:Yea, OE is the the next FS in terms of snipers. We proud ourselves on it to the point we give out awards and see who can mass the most with a 0 def.
Drahazar wrote:Im happy to snipe anyone i want, why should i build any defences for you people
You haven't truly made it to manhood until you've slept with the town prostitute.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Guild
Forum Addict

looking over the numbers, there is no way im going to make 3 weeks with a 5 tril defence minimum, not a chance

2.5 seems more realistic for me, dont know how much naq your rolling around in but im not :D
Spoiler
Mathlord
Forum Zombie
Alliance: Tauri Alliance
Race: Tollan
ID: 12759

CCexy wrote:you can have your vendetta just dont get to pushy is all im looking for a war any will do as far as im concerned (da vinci isnt what i mean or vendettas)

have fun

Not getting too pushy goes both ways bucko ;) Let's enjoy the show...
Spoiler

13:38 General Zeus Sabotage Repelled 377,977,330 details

The forces of simpson_eh fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 305,393,963,879,000 damage on Mathlord's forces!
They managed to eradicate 4,635,986 of Mathlord's troops.
---
The forces of simpson_eh fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 12 damage on Mathlord's forces!
They managed to eradicate 0 of Mathlord's troops.
Huxley
Forum Elder
ID: 0

With the above being said..

CCexy wrote:if use want more than one DDE member in TA logs then use are going the right way about it

Go start your own war with some other alliance, your asking for trouble with threats like that.. no interference in our war, thanks.

Don't know Guild, but I can tell you, Strat will fight with every unit he has, race you to his stats and good luck to both.
WARNING: This post may contain traces of dry wit and sarcasm. If swallowed you should seek immediate medical advice. Gatewars.com accepts no responsibility for injury caused by taking any of this seriously.
shaba
Fledgling Forumer

Good Luck both of you.

Go Guild :smt050
Rudy Peña
Forum Addict
Alternate name(s): Wrath of Achilles

Huxley wrote:With the above being said..

Go start your own war with some other alliance, your asking for trouble with threats like that.. no interference in our war, thanks.

Dont you mean on our side of the war. ;)
Spoiler
R0B3RT wrote: you are like my wife
you never loose :smt101
Spoiler
Field Marshall wrote:I don't think there is a single member ingame that could take on the lion at the moment. Not a single person...
I'm a brown nose. Sue me.
stratigize
Forum Regular

Guild wrote:looking over the numbers, there is no way im going to make 3 weeks with a 5 tril defence minimum, not a chance

2.5 seems more realistic for me, dont know how much naq your rolling around in but im not :D

Only reason I figured 3 weeks is if we PPT every week thats gonna take 12 days out if the 21. So really its 9 days of 5 Tril defenses, Unless you happen to keep your defense alive it may be less than that.
Guild
Forum Addict

Stratigize wrote:
Guild wrote:looking over the numbers, there is no way im going to make 3 weeks with a 5 tril defence minimum, not a chance

Only reason I figured 3 weeks is if we PPT every week thats gonna take 12 days out if the 21. So really its 9 days of 5 Tril defenses, Unless you happen to keep your defense alive it may be less than that.

ayee i was hoping for some onliner action tbh and 5 tril defence onliners can be costly :D
Last edited by The Doctor on Sun Apr 22, 2012 3:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Removed quote of split posts
Spoiler
xDaku
Forum Addict
Alliance: Forgotten Serenity - leader
ID: 27858

Have fun both.
Spoiler
Easy^ wrote: I am sorry if my shadow is too awesome for you to stand in.
E
MEZZANINE wrote:
Oooo I like higher math

E=Mc2*SGW = ( ( U = A*S*S ) + ( JT + $$$ + E*G*O ) ) + ( FS = AWESOME + Infinity ). Therefor FS -> DDE :D
Yyith wrote:Yyith says:
thats why women have small feet
get closer to the sink
Spoiler
Mezzanine wrote:Picture a hot summers day, sitting on the grass ( maybe smoking it too lol ), sun shining, cool breeze, cold beer, beautiful lady, perfect Serenity

Now picture your worst nightmare, the grass turned into trenches of mud, rain drenching you, ice winds, down to rations, surrounded by death and destruction

Turning your dreams into nightmares is what we do, heed this warning and pass it on, else you will forget your serenity forever

Blood in 2012 - Updated 1st Sep, 2012:
Spoiler
Attack Soldiers killed: 32,934,122
Defence Soldiers killed: 17,810,494
Attack Supers killed: 777,708,800
Defence Supers killed: 1,004,092,379
Spy Killers killed: 301,726,911
Spies Killed: 1,223,520,310
Total: 3,357,793,016

Raiders lost: 5,324,560
Guards lost: 14,223,773
Super Soldiers lost: 907,918,161